❥▐ cupid's brew「ooc」

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Jayn, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

2. Roxas-Ventus Destiny Islands Resident

Full Name: Lorenzo ishimoto
    Appearance[ the image is In another post (if that's ok)
    Likes: Games Science Art Cats Anime Music Technology reading jazz techno pixels
    Dislikes: People who think there cool dogs drugs rainbows math bullies
    Weaknesses/Fears: Spiders OCD-obsessive computer dissorder not compulsive The dark spider webs
    Strengths/Talents: Music Acrobatic Intelligent Good at video games Running Hunting
    Personality Lorenzo is a very intelligent boy for his age. He became intelligent because he plays a lot of video games. He played video games since he was 3 years old. He also became too much into video games. Because of that that is now his weaknes. When not playing games he is very nice to people who are nice to them.He says that violence isn't always the answers of solving your problems
    Other Traits: Sometimes acts shy
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Favorite Color: purple
    Instrument(s): Guitar
    Crush?: no
    Cupid's Brew?:no
    Availability: on Saturdays Sundays and Fridays Im on the computer but on Monday tues wed Thursday I'm on my ipad at 2:57 pm-10:30 pm
    Other: MMMMMM RAINBOWS I luv them so much

3. Saxima [screams geometrically]

. . .

stay salty my friends ` u `

4. Roxas-Ventus Destiny Islands Resident

......w-w-w-w-w-w-w-whaaaaaaaaaaaaat

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Is this okay, if not then I have a backup found.

6. Roxas-Ventus Destiny Islands Resident

Oh wait a sec can the character be a picture of a custom character on the Internet but not from an actual show

7. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

There are no other pictures I can find. Do you need the images bigger than a JPG? I could probably reupload the images in a bigger file size, even if the quality is grainy, and I'm using a school laptop, so most sites and photographs are blocked, like YouTube and Photobucket.

8. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

The new pic for Sebastian:
    [​IMG]

The new pic for Sean:
    [​IMG]

I wanted Sebastian to fit in with all the rest of the kids... even though for the most part he won't fit in with everyone else...>>" If there's any issues, Jayn, let me know.

9. Saxima [screams geometrically]

ALL SILLINESS ASIDE, THE APPEARANCE IMAGE OF YOUR CHARACTER CAN BE ORIGINAL OR IT CAN BE FROM A SHOW - SO LONG AS THAT CHARACTER ISN'T WELL RECOGNIZED ( I.E. DON'T USE MIKU HATSUNE OR AERITH GAINSBOROUGH ).

TO BE BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY, I WOULD RECOMMEND USING AN ORIGINAL APPEARANCE.
    CHECK HERE.
    YOU CAN FIND SOMETHING.
    HAVE FAITH.

AND DON'T HOTLINK

10. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

11. Roxas-Ventus Destiny Islands Resident

OH SNAP I forgot to put the picture in

12. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

52 comments in three days? Wow! And most of them are very relevant to the work-in-progress. Something tells me this is going to be fun. :P I honestly can't wait to get started. I must say, it will be a pleasure and a privilege to Roleplay with the collection of players I have seen come through this thread.

13. Jayn

This will work, thank you.

Oh, it's not the file size...It's the image size. Like, dimensions. Try Zerochan, if you can't find any.

Yes.

Perfecto. Thank you!

This would be perfect, except it's the same character (an original character of the artist) that mindstorm is using.

Edit: I think he found a new one, so it's okay!

14. Roxas-Ventus Destiny Islands Resident

ok here's my pic of Lorenzo
    [​IMG]is this too big?

15. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

16. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Changing Sam's picture:

http://www.zerochan.net/945476#full

17. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Full Name: Bryan Edward Chambers
    Appearance:
    Likes: Sports Sunshine Drawing Running The outdoors Having fun Memories Organization Sweets
    Dislikes: Arguing Snobs Rude people Anorexia Rumors Laziness Jocks Rap music Blood Chaos Bitter things
    Weaknesses/Fears: Allergies ( bees ) Being stung by a bee Heights Gets vertigo easily Being alone
    Strengths/Talents: Being a diplomat Athletics Comforting people Drawing Solving problems
    Personality: Thoughtful, caring, and open-minded, Bryan is a big brother through and through. He deals well with stressful situations, and can relate to others emotionally in any way that they need. He is protective of his campers and is little sister, Noëlle, and generally anyone younger than he is. Bryan is very athletic and loves to be outside and playing around whenever he has the free time. It annoys him when people keep secrets and don't open up to him, even though he's often secretive of his own feelings himself. One of his great loves is to draw that which accompanies his music and its mood. His best efforts are sometimes wasted on when he tries to brave his worst fears, and dislikes that he can't really overcome them, despite helping others with their fears.
    Other Traits: Smiley Cool-tempered Creative A little dense Understanding Sweet
    Sexuality: Heterosexual // Bi-curious
    Favorite Color: Dark Forest Green ( #134C07 )
    Instrument(s): Saxophone // Bass // Guitar // Kokyū
    Crush?: Elisia / Sophie / Tucker ( curiosity! ) ( These are all very light crushes! )
    Cupid's Brew?: No.
    Availability: See Sophie Nico Bennet.
    Other: Bryan's height is set at about 6'3 and he is able to pick up just about anyone. #SENPAI SWAG

18. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    [/url]

I am testing this out quick, I will delete at some point.
    Once there was a little girl who decided one day to go outside and draw with chalk on the sidewalk. When she did, she drew a picture of a squiggle, but since she was four years old, she thought it looked like a large majestic prince.
    She imagined a story about how that prince would come to save her and take her to a far off land. She would run off every day to sit next to the squiggle and go off into her own little kingdom
    But then one day it rained, and she couldn't go outside because her parents wouldn't let her out in the rain
    She went outside and her squiggle prince was gone.
    she decided she would go off and save her squiggle prince, she assumed his was captured and drew herself a portal to her magical kingdom. She met many friends along the way who wanted to help and save the heroic squiggle prince, and she soon discovered the place where the man who controlled the rain lived.
    so with all the friends of her kingdom, she stormed the evil rain man's place and found her squiggle prince in a cage. and the rain man said "The only way to save him is to explain why you liked him in the girl place"
    To which the girl screamed "Because he is perfect and just the way I want him to be."
    The rain man reduced to tears by these words and faded off like rain, and she saved her squiggle prince.
    and when she got back to her home world, although he was gone from her sidewalk, she drew him on a piece of paper and hung him on her wall, knowing that no matter what happened, her squiggle prince would be there for her just the way she was for him.
    ~The end

19. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

Full Name: Emalynn Andrews
    Appearance: Here
    Likes: Success, Money, Good looks, Piano, Composing, Sound of rain, Babysitting
    Dislikes: Distractions, People who waste talent, When things do not go as planned, Tears, People who are spoiled, Sympathy/Pity
    Weaknesses/Fears: Supernatural, Horror movies, Large amounts of blood, Too organized
    Strengths/Talents: Piano, Composing, Planning ahead (anticipation)
    Personality: Emalynn is self-confident, shallow and will do anything she can to get what she wants. Because of this, what she says and what she really thinks are often two very different things. However, you can always count on her to work hard at whatever she does. She has a soft spot for children.
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Favorite Color: Lavender
    Instrument(s): Piano
    Crush?: Could you please assign me one.
    Cupid's Brew?: No
    Availability: My timezone is GMT -5, but I’m almost always on in the evenings from 7-12 on weekdays. On weekends I’m normally available after 3 PM.
    Other: -

20. Jayn

Thank you for joining!

I'm working on updating the opening post at the moment. Hang tight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.