❥▐ cupid's brew「ooc」

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Jayn, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiro ✩ Guardian

JokerNatalie.PNG

LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THOSE FACES!

Happy October CB~

2. CrownMoksha Decimo

Oh dear god, who let Natalie visit the Joker

3. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Soooo I've realized that my Availability day is out of date. I'll fit it Lol. 2PM-9PM EST time on Monday-Thursday, 2PM-WeeHoursOfTheMorning for Fridays and Saturdays. Sundays I have class from 3-5 so I won't be able to post then (Obviously). And with Student Council things, I know that every other Wednesday we meet up, but other then that depending on whats going on I'll have to stay after school. I'll let everyone know if anythings going on so someone interacting with my characters are like~ "WHERE IS CAL I NEED HER TO POST GAAAAH." ~Or something like that Looool.

4. Jayn

Never officially said this - but I'm just going to unexist Torvald and Fatime [ poor julius ]. If this majorly affects any of you please say so and I'll kill them instead but PLS don't cause unnecessary dramatics. It'll be a lot easier to just unexist them instead of more anguish.

5. Jayn

6. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

>.< My mom decided to now tell me that we're going to the cottage tomorrow, and staying till God Knows when on Sunday. Soooo I'll try my best to post if I need to tomorrow morning >.> but I really don't know. I'm 90% Sure I'll be able to end my day on Sunday though so ya.... (Pffff Thanks Giving)

7. Sixx Moogle Assistant

Full Name: micheal " sixx " everlong
    Appearance:[​IMG]
    Likes: a silent place to relax, being to self ( doesnt know how to talk to other people well... particularly women ) having people to talk to ( but won;t admit it )Dislikes: frilly, happy go lucky people ( always overly high spirited.... it annoys him ) anyone who asks about his eye or past, more of a night owl but can still tolerate the sunlight, people who judge, super lud people ( again... annoys him )
    Weaknesses/Fears: tought to have no fears by his family he has one major fear.... making a bad first impression, hard to communicate with other people espically those who don't understand him
    Strengths/Talents: was raised in a family of bounty hunters ( henceforth the appearence and personallity )wants to be a good person, is skills in combat, can go with little to no sleep
    Personality: very silent at first... a man with few words, lost his parents but was indifferent about them ( used to go bounty hunting with them before he lost them ) wants to start all over, is shy ( but will never admit to it ) he is a man of the night.... thats when he is most active, wants to be caring just doesn't know how to show it
    Sexuality: bisexualFavorite Color: red... the color of blood
    Instrument(s): can play both the classical guitar and violin, would much rather play the violin
    Crush?: N/A
    Cupid's Brew?:no
    Availability:i have after school activites every monday,wednesday, and friday.... depending on when those activities end i may be able to post
    Other:eek:nce again sixx ( what he likes to call himself ) was raised in a bounty hunting family until he lost his parent ( didnt really effect him though ) he came to this school to try and be a normal 16 year old male, wants to be " normal " but doesn't know how to go about it. lives on his own ( usually will take camp anywhere he can... doesn't live on campus or in a home )

8. Jayn

I can accept this after some edits and also after you add a crush.

As the character is now, he's kind of falling under the trope of a Mary-Sue [ Gary-Stu, Marty-Sue, whatever you want to call it ], which there's a rule against.

In other words, all of the angst, the bounty hunter thing, the dead parents, brooding and whatnot unintentionally fits Michael into an archetype that I don't allow in this RP. That doesn't mean he can't have dead parents or brood or whatever, but at the moment he's fitting pretty perfectly into this emo stereotype and seems pretty one-dimensional and stereotypical which will likely lead him down the road of predictability and cliches. On top of that, he doesn't have a crush - which is required, and doesn't have Cupid's Brew which makes him even more generic.

Make sure you read the rules.

Also, just a reminder, this is an Advanced level RP, which means I'll be requiring a minimum of three paragraphs per post. On average, this role play requires thinking outside of the box or extensive thought not usually required in a KH-Vids role play and the participants in the role play will be required to make detailed filled and/or time consuming posts.

I'll accept him when he has a crush and isn't so cliche.

9. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Full Name: Lennox Elizabeth Winst
    Appearance:
    Likes: Speed Motorcycles Brown Eyes Pirates Leather Outdoors Rain Guns Dancing Lingerie Loud Music Alcohol Lace Costumes
    Dislikes: Helmets Skunks Pot Mental Illnesses Green Eyes Small Spaces Overly Handsy People Rape Big Trucks Taking Pills Cigarettes
    Weaknesses/Fears: Bipolar Disorder Claustrophobia Hospitals Needles Not Being in Control
    Strengths/Talents: Flexibility Dancing Getting Herself Out of Unsightly Situations Running Firing a Gun
    Personality: Lennox is more than a little off the wall. She showed signs of her mother's illness at a young age and has been known to throw a tantrum or two. Her mood is constantly changing and has been forced to medicate since she was nine. When on her meds, Lennox seems fairly normal, but has been noted to be 'forgetful' when it comes to taking them. She has a knack for her job as a dancer, although her attitude tends to be volatile in the workplace. Lennox has always been a free spirit of sorts and tends to break down when forced to enclose herself in tight spaces.
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Favorite Color: #e6e6fa Lavender
    Instrument: Bass Guitar
    Crush?: Julius Mennon
    Cupid's Brew?: No
    Availability: Same as others
    Other: The image has the Ecchi tag even though it is not 'dirty.' There isn't even any exposed skin really. If you cannot view it under Appearance, Click Here.

10. Jayn

Accepted.

11. cstar stay away from my waifu

Full Name: Lilly May Connors
    Appearance: () I don't know why you need it though.
    Age: But if I tell you, you won't take me seriously! Fine... I'm thirteen.
    Likes: I like strawberries, baby back ribs, chipmunks. Um, I like taking pictures despite some challenges, sleeping in, First-Person-Shooters, skateboarding, biking, scooters. I LOVE SCOOTERS, pet rocks are cool too... landscaping is pretty awesome but I-
    Dislikes: Don't like getting dirty, doing homework, dubstep(its too loud!), kids younger than me, my older sister(her name is Suzie), beetles, worms, when people ask me what my favorite thing is...
    Weaknesses/Fears: I have Achromatopsia, boo-hoo me. But I'm not afraid of anything... except maybe situations that involve me needing to know colors...(and I don't really feel comfortable with heights)
    Strengths/Talents: Well um... I can eat 3 hot dogs in a minute... um, I can whistle. I am really good at the harmonica but they won't let me use that as my main instrument. I am good at picking up on things, even if I am wrong the first time.
    Personality: Well um, I am apparently not the smartest person, but... I don't think that matters. I'm not out to impress people, but if I do, that's great. I tend to be unintentionally redundant, I also tend to repeat the last thing I said a lot in a different manner. I do get mad easily sometimes, but I get happy easily too. I don't laugh at every joke but I find almost every joke I hear funny, even if I didn't laugh.
    Sexuality: Female... oops you mean orientation? Um... I like boys...actually. I like men.
    Favorite Color: UGH, I don't know! Gray?! I just put on dresses because I can't screw up my colors that way.
    Instrument(s): harmonia, trombone, tuba(I know shush, small girl like me playing the tuba...)
    Crush?: The twin! um...the cool one...THE ONE THAT PLAYS KEYTAR(Ryder)
    Cupid's Brew?: Yeah
    Availability: The one making me write this told me to say "4 days pls because school, EST" um... I don't understand.
    Other: I don't say um that much! um... I think...

12. Jayn

Welcome back. Accepted.

13. Jayn

I've been kind of out of commission for the past few weeks. KHVC, figuring out this whole Admin thing, this year's Halloween game, planning a trip that's kind of cray cray [ violently nudges hyuge and synk into the ocean ;) ] and carpal tunnel deciding to ruin my life and leave me halfway bedridden for a couple of days and uh RPing has been kind of like not at the top of my list.

I still have that big post ready but I need to find some time to really dedicate to getting it done. I posted tonight because it's my deadline and I don't really have anything of value to post other than the big post I can't really write atm so lol recap on Oliver's night?? I'll see where I am tomorrow but I wanted to update y'all so you know I'm not just being a lazy face or disinterested. I'm going to take some time over the next few days to really train my speech recognition to give my wrists a break but still be able to write things for more than like 30 minutes before I can't move my fingers anymore herp.

UNTIL THEN.

[/lifeupdate]

14. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .........

Not the ocean .... Herk.

15. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

This super unnecessary week of school before my semester break (BIG HUFF PUFF) is crazy loaded with work and junk, I'm really sorry but I won't be able to post any time soon and my weekend is packed with drama club duties and an event I have to attend, but since semester break is after I'll be online a lot more for at least a week so hooray. Very sorry for not being able to post since last weekend and this entire week :C

16. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Hello Kupos! Unfortunately my health situation is taking a turn for the worst, and I haven't been able to post due to extensive coughing, throwing up, etc etc. I'm not sure when I'll bw well enough to post or even get back onto the computer, but I'll make sure to let everyone know whenever it happens.

17. Jayn

[12:10:48 AM] 「ᴊᴀʏɴᴀʙᴇʟʟᴇ ✿」: Okay, well I'm asking kind of because if y'all are having fun doing your thing then continue. But I've stolen SynK's computer and it's pretty much mine now [ he has no choice ] so I'll be able to post since I have no idea when I'm going home and it could be another few months. But I'm not just going to come back and be like PLAY TIME IS OVER if you guys are into this.
    [12:11:23 AM] Hyuge: i think it's pretty safe to say that you can start up the actual storyline again
    [12:11:29 AM] Hyuge: it's just dropped off
    [12:11:29 AM] Tom Shykokoro: Eeyup
    [12:11:31 AM] Cstar: I think if you switched it out at this point, no one would be mad
    [12:11:42 AM] Hyuge: everyone slowly stopped posting and then it was basically just me and tb
    [12:11:51 AM] HoT: Yeah.
    [12:11:51 AM] Tom Shykokoro: Eeyup
    [12:11:56 AM | Edited 12:12:02 AM] Master of Keyblades: then you guys stopped
    [12:12:08 AM] HoT: I just got busy and then didn't care enough to keep going.
    [12:12:12 AM] HoT: Too drama
    [12:12:15 AM] Hyuge: i stopped because since no one else was doing anything, i wanted to focus on my other rps for the time being
    [12:12:21 AM] Twilight Blader: I didn't...its just nobody posted after
    [12:12:28 AM] Cstar: when was the last time the title was updated? was that this saturday or last saturday
    [12:12:30 AM] Hyuge: gomen teebee-san
    [12:12:34 AM] Master of Keyblades: I stopped cause i had nothing to do
    [12:12:36 AM] Hyuge: this saturday
    [12:12:57 AM] Hyuge: you updated it last leeb
    [12:13:12 AM] Twilight Blader: Well we all cant say we want a happy choice...since we got it...
    [12:13:16 AM] Cstar: I told yall I can't use ctrl f on here
    [12:13:28 AM] Twilight Blader: ...its says Sat
    [12:13:38 AM] Hyuge: i didn't have to use find
    [12:13:42 AM] Hyuge: i just remembered ~
    [12:14:05 AM] 「ᴊᴀʏɴᴀʙᴇʟʟᴇ ✿」: Mmkay. I'll give you guys a warning before I start it up again but I won't start it until I know for sure I'll have the time to dedicate to actually doing something herp.
    [12:14:28 AM | Edited 12:14:34 AM] 「ᴊᴀʏɴᴀʙᴇʟʟᴇ ✿」: SynK's looking for another job and depending on how that goes I'll either get one too, go home or be here by myself most of the day.
    [12:14:48 AM] 「ᴊᴀʏɴᴀʙᴇʟʟᴇ ✿」: DUNNO YET. So, will let y'all know.

[/Skype]

Conclusion: Will see what's up with the job situation and get back to you guys, but yeah, I'm looking to start everything up again soonish.

18. Jayn

Change of plans desu ne.

Summary is basically I'm going to restart CB from the very beginning in the summer [ 2014 ]. That sucks for some developments but also makes things pretty interesting for those who join up again. This gives me an chance to focus on some new things for winter, and gives the RP a chance to go on fluidly and progress how it was meant to.

I've been bouncing back and forth between RPing on KHV and ... not, anymore, and it's a little exasperating but I guess I'll give it until I finish up a few queued things considering that most of my hesitation stemmed from wanting to leave the site all together and now I'm admin herk.

SO YEAH. I'll keep the Skype chat as it is. Strikes, unexisted characters, all of those fun things are void. Anyone who rejoins has a clean slate. Thank y'all for coming this far with me. Keep the things you learned in mind for next time and enjoy the hiatus. [/salute]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.