❥▐ cupid's brew「ooc」

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Jayn, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

2. Fellangel Bichael May

My school is starting soon so my posts may become less frequent. It's already pretty bad right now. I might possibly miss a few deadlines so just giving a heads up if my posts seem low quality or very delayed.

3. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

4. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Updated Images for Seraphina and Estelle (Respectively) for the new Arc! So Excited
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. SynK Destiny Islands Resident

New Character Get
    [​IMG]
    Full Name:
    Feall Isbrea's the name.
    Appearance:
    ‼‼‼
    Sweets, Girls, Games, Food...most things, you know?
    Dislikes:
    Guys, sour or bitter things, overly sensitive girls...
    Weaknesses/Fears:
    Commitment...I'm not really into taking initiative, either, I guess.
    Strengths/Talents:
    I guess I'm pretty friendly, and get along with most people, and I'm pretty dexterous when the need arises...if I'm not feeling too lazy.
    Personality:
    Laid back, content, happy with most things, I don't need a lot.
    Sexuality:
    Straight as they come.
    Favorite Color:
    #B57641
    Instrument(s):
    I can play the piano, I suppose I can sing okay, too.
    Crush?:
    Ava May Thompson
    Cupid's Brew?:
    What do you know about that? [Yes]
    Availability:
    See Freya Smar
    Other:
    / / W E E B S L A N G

6. Jayn

Full Name: Ava May Thompson !
    Appearance: Cheese !
    Age: I am seventeen, going on eighteen ~ ♪ - that doesn't really sound right.
    Likes: I like a lot of things, I guess? Mostly reading with a cup of tea, coffee or hot chocolate. I really love lazing around and being cozy, too. ♥ My favorite season is Spring and - uh. I guess I really like to study and learning new things. [ Yes, I suppose that means I enjoy school. Don't tease me about it or I'll gut you. ]
    Dislikes: That's a hard question. I mean, usually when I come into contact with something I'm not fond of I just move on and avoid it in the future. No need to dwell on it or add it to some ever-growing list of 'dislikes'. If I have to pick, I suppose I get rather annoyed with certain types of people. Incompetency is a big turn off. So are people with extremely low amounts of confidence. Unreliability is a major one too, I think.
    Weaknesses/Fears: Such a personal question ... Let's see ! I think I have trouble reading people sometimes. Specifically with people who keep things to themselves often. I have no idea what you're feeling if you don't tell me ! I've been told I have a short temper, and I have little restraint when expressing myself - which has gotten me into worlds of trouble in the past ... Hmm ... I have a fear of the unknown. If I can't easily calculate an outcome it just - ugh, it's just so annoying ! At times, I think I have the habit of over-simplifying humans ... As if everyone should be a certain way? I don't know if that makes sense, but I think you could call it - in it's most extreme form - dehumanization. I'm easily able to detach myself, in most cases. Maybe that's a good thing but I think it hurts people sometimes and it probably hurts myself, too.

I'm also pretty verbose if you can't tell.

Strengths/Talents: I like this question better. I'm great with organization, and presenting myself. I've got a strong sense of leadership and I find it easy to adjust to new surroundings and circumstances. I consider myself a jack of all trades ... sort of. It's not hard for me to learn a new skill or talent once I research it and dedicate some practice time to it. I think I'm pretty decent at most things, though I guess that sounds conceited. The two best things are adaptability and leadership. Yeah. Let's go with those.
    Personality: Confident, fiery, rational and just a tiny bit pretentious - I guess. I suppose I can be aggressive or, uh, sassy at times, if you push me. But I'm a friendly person until I feel you don't deserve it. Sometimes I can be a bit of a tease, when I'm comfortable enough with you. I guess I mean that in a playful way and also sexually? But I don't usually mean anything by it, in any case. ... Usually.
    Sexuality: Heterosexual. I've been curious at times but I don't think much will come of that. Most people have those moments, growing up.
    Favorite Color: #b54141.
    Instrument(s): ... Flute, primarily. Basically everything else common on the side, including vocals - though my range is really limited. I should practice more ...
    Crush?: Ah, sorry, that's really none of your business. [ Feall Isbrea ].
    Cupid's Brew?: Should you really be asking about something like that?[ Yes. ].

7. Skyheart Joker

Full Name: Rian J. Masterson is my god given name.
    Appearance: This is I.
    Likes: I enjoy fine old equestrian sports, the number zero, a white glove (only for dueling purposes though,) umbrellas (the weapon and shield of a sir,) rain (for then I can use my weapon,) and our most leisurely pastime of dice and playing cards. I am also quite fond of most animals. Also long walks on the beach.
    Dislikes: I am not fond of monocles, rather chilled weather, false hair that people adorn on themselves, and people who do not use all of their passion into a given task.
    Weaknesses/Fears: Fireworks (it is like rain, only on fire), lightning (it's like fireworks only much faster), bees and spiders (the devils messengers.) I am a gentleman and therefore infallible (though lacking courage, being unable to aim anything, and the need to prove myself as the best could be all considered as a weakness.)
    Strengths/Talents: Being a gentlemen, one must be ready for all sorts situations requiring flexibility. As such I have perfected myself in the arts of gymnastics.
    Personality: I would call myself a rather dignified fellow, one who is rarely willing to break his composure for the sake of pure indulgence in such trivial things such as anger. There is nary a situation that can strike terror into my heart and nary a situation I cannot face with the courage a true gentlemen must have. (read: run like the biggest pansy you shall ever meet.) Being a gentleman there is no such things as a mistake, simply something that went "according to plan."
    Sexuality: I am a man, and as such I need a woman. (Hetero)
    Favorite Color: #cd7f32
    Instrument(s): But of course the acoustic guitar is an instrument meant to be played by sirs, that and the timeless keytar, and not to mention the majestic harp. Oh and let us not forget the ever popular air guitar, I have been told no one plays it quite like I do.
    Crush?: I am not at liberty to say, though I will admit, the shy of heart do make my own race like it is a magnificent stallion. (Pierce Mhenjer)
    Cupid's Brew?: To swoon a maiden's heart is something a gentleman must be able to do...though assistance is acceptable. (Yes)
    Availability: I share my availabilty with a man known as Evan Allen Walker, and a lad known as Dennis Baker.
    Other: Sir!

8. Mysty Unknown

Full Name: Whitney Luna
    Appearance: http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2011/268/3/7/twins_by_pawsism-d4ay02y.png Code never works for me when it comes to links. :/ Oh, she is the one on the left.
    Likes: Games, any kind. Her stuffed animals. People who aren't afraid to be honest.
    Dislikes: Liars, poor sports, people that see themselves as better than everyone else.
    Weaknesses/Fears: Weak at English and Science. Is afraid of being alone. Also a fear of aquatic creatures.
    Strengths/Talents: She is strong with Math, about it school wise. Easy to get along with. Very athletic.
    Personality: Energetic and somewhat of a flirt. She always tries to be noticed in one way or another. This is only because of her poor grade output. Her sister was the intelligent one of the two. A down side to her however is her highly competitive attitude. Although at times she can be selfish, if her sister or a friend is down and depressed, she will do her best to comfort them.
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Favorite Color: This Lavender like color.
    Instrument(s): Violin, Piano
    Crush?: Seraphina
    Cupid's Brew?: Yes
    Availability: I'm not in school at the moment, so really everyday unless I am over at a friends house in which case I may not be on for 2 days to a week.
    Other: Has a condition known as narcolepsy.

9. Jayn

Thanks. Will accept you once you edit in a crush.

10. CrownMoksha Decimo

Full Name: Nathan 'Kuro' Hale, feel free to call be any variation of my name
    Appearance:
    Dislikes: Something I'm not particularly fond of is not knowing something important, it also irritates me when people as about my eye and being bothered while I'm researching.
    Weaknesses/Fears: While I prefer not to talk about it much I'm not very fond of Skeletons and Spiders. As for weaknesses there's the fact that I'm not the strongest man.
    Strengths/Talents: When it comes to looking up information, I'm very skilled at doing so.
    Personality: In a few words I'm a bit of an enigma. Always keeping to myself and researching things that intrigue me. Social interactions aren't always something I always do, but may happen from time to time or if necessary.
    Sexuality: I am Heterosexual
    Favorite Color: #999999
    Instrument(s): I play the Cello
    Crush?: Even an enigma has to have love. (Pierce Mhenjer)
    Cupid's Brew?: Since research is my specialty, this sort of thing has gain my interest (Yes)
    Availability: Same as Alex and company, though Fridays and Saturdays may be limited due to marching band
    Other: The nickname Kuro is self-given

11. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Full Name: Bianca Luna
    Appearance: Here (On the right)
    Likes: Reading, pranks, making shitty puns, getting what she wants, picking on childish people, and talking about herself.
    Dislikes: People who are childish, people who she decides don't deserve what they get, and having to do lots of work.
    Weaknesses/Fears: She's a bit... difficult to get along with. She also really hates being apart from her twin for too long, due to feeling like she's only half a person without her.
    Strengths/Talents: Excels at school with little to no effort and quick-witted in the worst possible way.
    Personality: Rather aggressive and mean towards those she deems childish or unworthy. Due to ending up being the one who excels at school between herself and her sister, Bianca feels like a big shot who is a princess. She's used to getting most of what she wants and will snap or throw tantrums if things do not go her way. She is also incredibly bossy.
    Sexuality: Homosexual
    Favorite Color: 99CCFF
    Instrument(s): Voice, piano.
    Crush?: Seraphina
    Cupid's Brew?: Yes
    Availability: Same as my others.
    Other: Has insomnia.

12. Jayn

Accepted, MoK!

Will accept once you edit your CS, HoT.

New rules added because I guess they're needed ...

13. Jayn

14. Mysty Unknown

Updated it. Also at a friends place so unsure when I can post. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow.

15. Jayn

Accepted!

Thanks. 8)

16. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

New Maria image.

17. SynK Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]

I dunno, something seems off. Might not stick with this

18. Mysty Unknown

Full Name: Alex Robin
    Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/P5CJJ9g.jpg
    Likes: I like being with people, but I am still shy. I enjoy listening to music more than almost anything. Drawing also seems to be something I enjoy.
    Dislikes: I don't like loud noises. Mean people and bullies are another thing I just don't want to be around. You can also say I am afraid of water.
    Weaknesses/Fears: I am physically weak. I am afraid of not being accepted.
    Strengths/Talents: I am really good with my education. My teachers say I am really bright. I guess you can say I get along with people as well.
    Personality: I am quiet and shy. I don't feel like many people will accept me for who I am. When people begin to yell at me I get scared and try to drive it all away.
    Sexuality: I am pansexual. Gender just does not matter to me.
    Favorite Color: The colors you see here
    Instrument(s): I much prefer playing my Ocarina and Guitar
    Crush?: Estelle
    Cupid's Brew?: Nope, never even heard of it.
    Availability: Look at Whitney.

19. Jayn

Accepted!

20. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Hello everyone!

It was a pleasure roleplaying while I could but now I must depart from Cupid's Brew. In the recent events of the past many weeks and in-RP days it is clear enough that the level of productivity in my posts and posting and efficiency with doing basic things has taken a sharp dip due to the amount of work and business I have outside of the forum itself. In such a way I feel that my leave will be the best option for myself, because there is little point in my continued RP existence when there is no real assurance that I will get a chance to stop this, and also yourself who will not need to deal with some of the stress associated with my recent erratic posting habits. Due to the fact I never put Fatime to sleep I do not think I would be able to re-join but alas, such is life. I sincerely apologize. I adore all of you and I am glad we made the friendships we did.

Bang.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.