❥▐ cupid's brew「ooc」

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Jayn, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

Stay safe, HoT.

Today is now day 1/3.

2. Jayn

Quentin is nonexistent.
    Lucas will be killed off.
    Bryan will be killed off.
    Sophie will be killed off.

3. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Hello so just a heads up. On Monday I'm starting the Headstart Program for us Minor Niners starting highschool this year sooo I'm going to be gone from 8:00-3:00 Monday to Thrusday. After that I think I'll be around during my normal times. Until September 3rd, Thats when school really starts and I'll be gone from 8:00-3:00 normal school days. I'm sure it won't affect posting too much since it's only for the morning part of the day, but I did want to let everyone know just encase. As for when school starts I'm sure I'll be able to make posts in between homework and Drama and friends if I decide to make any but since I'm not to sure about that yet I won't touch on it, but if it is a bit of an overload I'll let you all know. (^_^)

4. Amaury Legendary Hero

Thanks to The Hero of Time, I'm giving this a try. However, please be gentle, as it's my first time roleplaying in something this big. :x I've done small things over IMs with friends before, such as Kingdom Hearts stuff where I would do things like "Donald: I got it! *casts Donald Thunder*," but nothing ever this big.

Anyway...

Full Name: Ace Flyer
    Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/rSP4vPj.jpg?1
    Dislikes: Bullies, immature people, racist people, and homophobic people
    Weaknesses/Fears: Bees, snakes, and spiders
    Strengths/Talents: In shape, solving puzzles, building
    Personality: Ace is friendly and social, though can sometimes be very argumentative and is sometimes easily irritated.
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Favorite Color: Purple
    Instrument(s): Flute
    Crush: Natalie Williams
    Cupid's Brew: No
    Availability: Every day
    Other: N/A

5. Jayn

Your image is way too small, it needs to be larger and better quality. Like ... around 720px x 720px or more is best. A good place to find suitable pictures is here: http://www.zerochan.net

Please keep in mind that on average, we're expecting three or more paragraphs per post.

Besides that, I think you're good. Make sure you read the OP thoroughly.

6. Amaury Legendary Hero

1. I made it 200 x 200. Here's the unedited one, which I believe is better: http://i.imgur.com/xP9g9nP.jpg
    2. Yes, I read that in the rules. Was that supposed to include our sign-up sheet or was that just a "just so you know"?
    3. Already did before posting. :)

7. Jayn

No, just so you know. Okay.

8. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Jayn and Cal- I won't be making my deadline tonight. Since we had to evacuate because of the wildfire, we're heading up to a friend's lake cabin for precaution and there's no reception or internet at all up there.

Sorry for the inconvenience and if that's not a good enough excuse then go ahead and remove me or w/e Jayn.

9. Jayn

Amaury, the post schedule was updated to add you.

--
    @thread;

All I'm asking you to do here if what you should have known was expected of you when you read the opening post and decided to join.

There have been several times during this RP where people have come to me requesting a small break [ when they are usually consistently active ] or expressing their writer's block / asking for ideas or letting me know of a emergency situation what would keep them from posting and they have literally never been rejected or kicked out or murdered for that.

I think you guys expect a certain amount of understanding from me, and in exchange for that as well as the extra amount of effort I put in for videos and certain events [ which is all for you - do you think I always want to sit on Sony Vegas constantly for hours? I'd rather be eating bacon. ] , I expect the rules to be followed and some kind of consistent dedication.

There is no blindsiding being done here. I tried to inform everyone of what they were signing up to before they even filled out a character sheet. Those of you previously in 100 Days should have already known how this works as well.

On that note, no need to feel guilty if you've spoken to me about things or you've got personal stuff going on and are excused. Seriously. I'm not a total tyrant. I'm a ridiculously empathetic person. The issues almost 100% stem from people not expressing their concerns to me or communicating with me. Literally the only way you can be kicked out of this roleplay is if you don't communicate with me. ... Unless you're just awful or breaking all of the rules, obviously.

I'm a Skype message, a KHV post and for some of you a text / phone call away so there's really no reason not to.

Anyway!! Let's try to pick things up and move forward. A reminder that we'll be closest to the goal of the RP once people stop being too afraid to use Cupid's Brew - which is the point. Everything else is a side story, basically. The core arcs won't be unlocked and you guys won't really be doing anything correctly until you start really playing the game's story.

Until then! Remember to talk to me if you have an issue or ... something.

10. Skyheart Joker

So good news and bad news. Good news is I have a job for like a week starting on Thursday. Bad news is that that means less RP time for me. So that's probably going to take a good seven hours out of my day each day at varying days. Do with what you will with this information.

11. Jayn

Thanks for letting me know, Sky!

--

Alright, this next day has something planned for anyone who wants to be involved. You just need to go to Studio Z and wait until auditions start, which is 2pm. The day can start at 12pm instead of just waking up ... unless you slept until then, which is fine.

• You do not have to audition for the band.
    • Not everyone who auditions will get in, depending.
    • A pro to being apart of the band is it give you something to do on off days and everyone in the band will probably bond and have extended interactions. If the band gets 'big' anyone not involved in it will - obviously - not be involved in any traveling or performing situations, you'll be sitting it out or doing something else.
    • A con is that when the band has practices, you need to be active and involved. Practices won't last all day so it won't be like ... get four days to attend a band practice. <:

that's all i can think of drunk on lack of sleep ask if you have any questions 8)

12. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

hey can you update the appearance for ace because i need it for a thing danke

13. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

14. Amaury Legendary Hero

You need the old appearance or new appearance for something?

Anyway, is this better?

Andrew what?

15. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

I was directing him to the link you posted with a larger image.

16. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

K E YxxxD E S U

pretty in pink no cupid's brew

sexy in red cupid's brew

kawaii in magenta cupid's brew used on them

mysterious in gray unknown

17. Jayn

How to Audition!!
    • It's first come first serve, so if you're going to post entering the room - let us know you're posting so no one clashes with each other.
    • Have your character introduce themselves, and start your audition. Feel free to link to a piece of music that your character will be playing / singing, blah.
    • Be as creative with your audition as you'd like. You only get that one post to prove you're band material!
    • Once you're done, leave the room and do whatever you'd like for the rest of the RP day.
    • When one person is done, the next one can come in - no need to wait for any prompting. Oliver and Pierce won't react unless something big happens, or it's over.

18. Jayn

19. Amaury Legendary Hero

Jayn, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to respectfully resign from this.

I appreciate Hero for wanting me to get into roleplaying and suggesting this for me and I appreciate you for giving me a chance, but I just can't do it. I'm not good at roleplaying in complicated things like this, which is even proven by all of my posts in the roleplay so far:
    • I assumed Ace and Natalie already knew each other, which was false.
    • I've failed twice to put my character to bed because I didn't know that had to be done.
    Again, my sincerest apologies, and I hope that I haven't let anyone down.

20. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

I'll be returning back to school starting tomorrow so I'll be posting about once a day, twice if I'm lucky. As for tomorrow, I'll try and be online in the very early morning and post maybe but I know tomorrow is also day 4/4 (correct me if I'm wrong lol) and I'll be in school by midnight so I don't think I can end my day tomorrow major gomenasai ; A ;

For those interacting with my characters for this RP day omg you can just put them places and junk lol (like e.g: Hyuge/Beau at one point of the twinsy birthday snooze-a-palooza super sleepover bonanza you can just have elisa cuddle up to your character and fall asleep looool) Though, this is if I can't end my day when I wake up in a couple hours hehe I'll try to respond and hopefully end my days when I wake up c:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.