❥▐ cupid's brew「ooc」

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Jayn, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

New characters will continue to be permitted until tomorrow night, then they're ~ closed ~ until I reopen 'em lol. [ Edit: Reopened - 8/3/2013 ].

Also, Fuzzy's characters have been erased as well as Al's.

Edit: I won't tell you the time skipping amount [ 2 months? 7 years ?? ], but if you would like anything mentioned in this arc's epilogue, please let me know. I'll probably be writing it sometime tomorrow. Just make sure it's not a drastic change that happened over the coarse of 30 years or something, and that it's something that fits into either of time frames.

Note: Noelle x Jonathan would still be gone regardless.

2. What? 『 music is freedom 』

3. Jayn

Full Name: Why full? Is this optional ... ? [ Dakota Scarlet !]
    Appearance: I'm not really comfortable with this ... [ x ]
    Dislikes: Um ... You? Ahaha! ... Wrong answer? Sorry.
    Weaknesses/Fears: Eeeh ... [ The Government, intrusive figures of authority, paranoia, somewhat antisocial behavior. ]
    Strengths/Talents: Nnnn ... [ Researching, staying out of trouble ]
    Personality: ...
    Sexuality: I'm not really interested in anyone like that ... What is that? Asexuality?
    Favorite Color: ... Gray.
    Instrument(s): Voice, guitar, viola, flute.
    Crush?: That's private ... [ Frederick "Freddie" Anderson, Torvald Tannhauser -- Light crushes. ]
    Cupid's Brew?: No ...

4. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Okay, so the internet situation is a little bit odd. But I think I might not be able to post in the next 2-4 days depending on what's going on. I'm going to try to get to my dad's on monday and till my internet bandwidth is up (The 31st) but since nothing is set in stone yet It's going to be a weird next few days. Either or it's just to let you guys (And Jayn 'cause that's slightly more important) that posting is going to be a bit random for me and I'll try to post when I can if I can.

5. Maka Albarn It's called love

Oh, my turn.

Going to have oral surgery on Tuesday of next week (23rd) so I might be a bit loopy, but I'll try to post. Also, going to be out of town on Wednesday (24)- Friday (26). I might stay till the 29th because I'm going to see my aunt and uncle so they can help me buy a car, sooooo, despite me bringing an iPad and an iPhone with me, I may or may not be able to post (because my aunt is going to smother me in love). xDx

Just a heads up, seven up.

6. Jayn

7. Jayn

We're not stopping the train yet.

We talked about it in the Skype chat and would rather continue on the rail for now.

I'll stop the train later, probably in about four or so hours [less or more depending on how this time is used.]

8. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Edited post.

9. What? 『 music is freedom 』

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Okay, so the internet situation fixed but tonight we have a new problem. I seem to have broken out in a bunch of bumps that could be bug bugs, shingles, etc we don't really know yet. So I think I may be going to the doctors tomorrow and depending on what it is, I will possibly be going to the hospital. Since I dont really know much I can't really tell you when I'll be gone and when I'll be back, but as soon as I find out what I 'Have' and whats going on I'll let everyone know. I'll do my best and try to get my sister to keep you guys updated if it's something serious. Sorry about it being last minute, but it happened today soo... thats all I got.

11. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

So, it has been confirmed that we are moving on Tuesday. Until we get fully situated I have no idea what my internet is going to be like. I can go to the library after work each day, but that only gets me about 2 hours of actual computer time; which will be from on average 4 - 6 ( 2 - 4 ) PM. I'll still have my phone, but phone posting will probably be limited [ and our house is in the basement so idk what the reception will be like ], and we have our Hot Spot, but it's $55 to activate it and that's $55 we don't have atm. So yeah. Oh, and I'm starting my house cleaning side - gig. I start work for my first client Monday evening. So my evenings will be pretty booked up as well. Until we get settled in and figure out bills and whatnot, I probably won't be around much. Just that couple hours at the library during the time frame where peak things don't usually happen.

If you could change my posting schedule from 2 days to 3 I would really appreciate it. It'll just be temporary. Thanks~

12. Jayn

Currently writing up a long ass Dakota post that will cover her saying what she found, going to sleep and waking up. If you want to start writing, then all you need to write about is waking up in the morning and recap how your characters spent the rest of their night. We have to rent a boat, we'll be heading to the whittlerose boat rentals.

Edit: Also, this means you don't have to end your days today and we get an extra day for Bentley-doing.

13. Saxima [screams geometrically]

THE OFFICIAL BENTLEY INN ROOM ROSTER
    Erik, Maria, Bryan, Julius
    Torvald, Evan, Lucas, Ryder
    Sasha, Pierce, Sophie, Dakota
    Dennis, Shane, Zoey, Estelle
    Freddie, Oliver, Quentin, Tucker

14. Fellangel Bichael May

So this week I've 'volunteered' to help out in a VBS at my church (by volunteer, I mean being annoyed by my mom why I couldn't until I said yes). So I'm gonna apologize in advance if I act like a dickwad and a total ass on people in the RP and Skype because I hate kids and stuff like that (even today. Kinda tell from my attitude on Skype so I apologize for my behavior).

15. Jayn

Unless something important happens, I'm going to take away that extension and we'll be ending our days tonight [ 5 hours from now ].

I'm also going to implement a 'laziness' something or other because while the post schedules are great, a couple of members are posting doing absolutely nothing of value just to stay in the game and that's not cool. I would genuinely rather you gone.

If you have something going on in your real life, talk to me. If you have a concern or suggestion, talk to me. If you have writer's block, talk to me. The lethargic role players make everything lethargic and it's unwanted, especially when your character is not supposed to be apathetic. There is plenty to do atm and there has been a plethora of things to do since the arc began.

If you would like to resign or let me kill of your characters, hit me up on Skype. Same for if you need ideas on how to get more involved or what you should be doing.

Eventually, I'll be talking to some of you and asking you to leave.

16. Jayn

Mmkay, this 'extra day' is reserved for those in THE HUNTU

That means: Pierce, Oliver, Sophie and Zoey are the only characters to be posting today - unless something happens.

These events are taking place while everyone else is asleep.

17. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Just wanna inform you all that my cousin is getting married on the weekend so I will be busier than expected...sorry for not saying anything earlier

18. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

I have about 5 minutes at the library. Just letting you know that apparently my phone was due today so it got shut off. We're going to try and get it turned back on tomorrow, otherwise it will be off until Saturday. I'm hoping to get some actual time on the computer tomorrow after work, but I can't make any promises. So I won't be able to post tonight, which is my scheduled due date, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to do anything until later Saturday afternoon. Sorry for any inconvenience. We'll hopefully be getting internet or something in a couple weeks. I don't get paid again until the 13th so I'm not sure what we're deciding on yet. So yeah...

19. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Just gonna slip in and rejoin this if you all don't mind ^.^

Full Name: Lillian Hikari
    Appearance: Here
    Likes: Card Games, animals, running, drawing, computers and Digimon.
    Dislikes: Bullies, people who don't care about anything, sudden noises, work, heat, walking, being treated like a regular person.
    Weaknesses/Fears: small and dark places, thunderstorms, fire and abandonment.
    Strengths/Talents: Insensitive whining, picking out clothes, and she's really adept at climbing trees.
    Personality: Lillian is the kind of girl who really cries and whines at any sign of work or effort. She's really sincere with everything she says, but at times it comes off as insensitive.
    Sexuality: Bi-Curious
    Favorite Color: This one
    Instrument(s): Le Piano
    Crush?: Zoey
    Cupid's Brew?: Yes
    Availability: all day everyday for now until school begins, in which case it'll become the same as Natalie and my other characters' availability used to be.
    Other:

20. Jayn

Acceptable once you change the crush, because Shane is dead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.