❖ ome, ittle hildren: occ thread ☾

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Maka Albarn, Oct 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Your roleplay looked interesting. (´∀`)

If I make any edits, I'll let you know.

Puppeteer's Name: Saxima
    Puppet: Elton J. Desrosiers
    Sex: Male
    Photograph: { }

Personality: Elton ( sometimes referred to as "Elly" ) is a quiet, effeminate young man who is constantly aware of his surroundings and other people. He has an unstable child-like quality and innocence to him that extends to regression, his mental state's optimal choice for a defense mechanism. He is also blunt and usually can't hold back his thoughts or actions when they come to mind. He tends to isolate himself a great deal, though no one really knows why. He is actually quite vain and sometimes looks down on his peers. Through his lack of sleep and excessive creativity, Elton is a perfectionist and will often sink in mood if his goals are not completed. He also doesn't like to share.

Other traits: Observant Defensive Internally erratic Withdrawn Non-confrontational Posessive

History: As a young boy, Elton was lively and creative, but prone to fits of mania and was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder, as well as Hypomania. After a certain trauma developed and he was taken from his home under the pretense that his grandmother was sure he had Stockholm syndrome, Elton became withdrawn and quiet. He stayed with his grandmother until he was twelve, when he then strangled a girl who ( he claimed ) stole his ( male ) friend. He desperately told his grandmother he didn't mean to do it, and that it just happened.

Diagnosed Psychological Disorders:

Impulse control disorder
    Regression ( Not exactly a disorder, but is a mental detriment. )
    Insomnia
    Bipolar disorder/Hypomania/Mania ( long since uneffecting )​

Talents: Playing cello Observant Musically inclined Drawing Gardening
    Hobbies: Gardening Writing Taking walks outside Drawing people
    Favorite Things: Flowers Classical music Pens
    Fears: Isolation Silence/White noise Burning himself Bodies of water that he could drown in
    Hospitalized: 5 years, 10 months
    Favorite Song: Kids Poppy

2. Maka Albarn It's called love

Thank you! :3 You are added in. Feel free to post whenever~

3. Aelin Best Waifu

I will join once I get back from vacation. I leave tomorrow so expect a character sheet tomorrow or the day after. Also I will be posting off my phone till Shaw comes to hook up my internet so expect little to no formatting for a week or so. Sorry for the annoying hassle, I will catch myself up since I am starting late

4. Glen Returned from the dead

You're going to have to do a lot of catching up. This rp has been going for a very, very long time and much has transpired between when it started and today.

It's been going for a day, i'm sure you'll catch up fine.

5. Maka Albarn It's called love

Okieday! Just be aware that the day will be ending on Thursday this week. And after Thursday, that's when you guys wake up to elsewhere. We're not going to be in the asylum forever.

6. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

▼Puppeteer's Name: TwilightBlader
    ▼Puppet: Laurence McClean
    ▼Age: 18
    ▼Sex: Male
    ▼Photograph: Laurence
    ▼Personality: Laurence takes eccentric to a whole entire level. He is a loud person who has an intense love for god. Though this love and passion for god is immense he is still one who loves all living beings and calls them his brothers and sisters. He never grows angry and instead he will weep for any negativity to his god and any disbelief his brother and sister feel for their father/mother.
    ▼History: Laurence's tale is a simple one really. He was born in a religious family and taught to love god with all his might. He did as his family told and loved god with all his being, but his family began to fall victim to the pubic. Their son's emotion ran too wildly and so they sent him away in order to fix him. They knew that god would watch over him and Laurence believed that as well. As he left his home he never held any hate, but found this choice one out of love.
    ▼Diagnosed Psychological Disorder(s): Pseudobulbar affect
    ▼Talents: Kicking ass in the name of God! Great Stamina! Great Opera Voice!
    ▼Hobbies: Praying! singing! making friends! fulfiling the will of god!
    ▼Favorite Things: God! Prayers!....panties...
    ▼Fears: Failing God!
    ▼Hospitalized: 5 years
    ▼Favorite Song: Beat a Nail with your Hammer

7. Aelin Best Waifu

▼Puppeteer's Name: ~Phoenix~
    ▼Puppet: Analise Frasier
    ▼Age: 18
    ▼Sex: girl
    ▼Photograph: http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr265/yamihanamaya/sad-emo-anime-girl.jpg
    ▼Personality: quiet, closed off, can be very violent and short tempered. Is very antisocial.
    ▼History: Analise's mother died during child birth. Her alcoholic father hated her for it. When Analise got into a fight at age 14 that nearly killed a boy, her father was given two options, either to let her go to juvy for a year or to go to an asylum to treat her social anxiety and anger issues in hopes that it would solve the issues of fights but that option was for an indefinite period of time. Analise's father chose the latter for,the pure reason of not wanting to have,to deal with his so called daughter anymore. Analise doesn't believe she should be there not does she feel a need to change. She is fine the way she is and doesn't care to change which means she tends to make things difficult in the nurses. Has attempted escape a few times.
    ▼Diagnosed Psychological Disorder(s): severe social anxiety and agression/anger issues. She becomes angry and aggresive when she is overly uncomfortable, therefore her social anxiety is generally the cause of her becoming violent.
    ▼Talents: art, painting, drawing ect. Mixed marshal arts
    ▼Hobbies: sketching listening to music
    ▼Favorite Things: some of her CDs, her mothers necklace, her sketch book
    ▼Fears: groups if people. Most men, especially those who remind her of her father.
    ▼Hospitalized: 4 years
    ▼Favorite Song: freakshow by skillet

8. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

If I can still join here is my character

▼Puppeteer's Name: Riku1186

▼Puppet: Alicia Fairless

▼Age: 17

▼Sex: Female

▼Photograph: -Pic

▼Personality: Alicia is a shy person who has trouble with social interactions and is a bit to logical and literal for most people as well as being bluntly honest and a terrible liar. She doesn’t get sarcasm and a lot of metaphors confuse her. She doesn’t understand why people dislike these traits of hers. Apart from these though she is also very kind and is very empathetic towards others (When she can tell what their emotions and feels are) and tries to treat everyone fairly and accepts most people despite their flaws. She is very clumsy due to poor Motion and Motor Control and has a habit of walking into things. She also talks to herself sometimes; she is aware she does this and tries not to do it anymore. The one thing she truly acts badly to is someone touching her (Like grabbing her arm) without her consent which might cause her to get violent.

▼History: Alicia was always a strange girl who didn’t interact well with people including her mother’s boyfriend and was bullied by him and other people regularly. But during grade 9 when her mother was out of town her mother’s boyfriend assaulted her and left for dead on the side of the road. She was found and taken to hospital where she was saved and her mother’s boyfriend was sent to jail, but the trauma from the night left her very broken inside and after she tried to commit suicide for the first time she was sent to The Saint Rose Pediatric Psychiatric Hospital for care. Over time she has slowly healed and is no longer at risk of being suicidal but is still being treated for PTSD.

▼Diagnosed Psychological Disorder(s): Asperger Syndrome, PTSD, Suicidal (Formally)

▼Talents: She is a good planner.

▼Hobbies: Reading and watching movies

▼Favorite Things: Books (Whether they be long story books or comics, so long as they have a plot she enjoys them)

▼Fears: Being touched by people and rain.

▼Hospitalized: Three years roughly

9. Maka Albarn It's called love

Oops, need to add you guys in. My bad. :'D

Nope! Never too late to join. ;3 Just post waking up in the Dream World with the others. Thank you for joining! You're added~

Gonna probably fix up the Chance Tracker so I can keep track of who earns kudos and who doesn't~

10. Maka Albarn It's called love

THE CHANCE TRACKER IS OFFICIALLY OPENED!
    What does this mean?: It means, in video game talk, YOU JUST GOT YOUR HEALTH BAR! CONGRATULATIONS!
    Am I going to die now?~: No, that's for later. Muwhahaha!
    So what do I do?: You earn chances however you can by what I will list here below.
    How many chances do I have right now?: EVERYONE starts out with THREE. But anyone can earn more any time. For example:
    1 EXTRA CHANCE GIVEN TO DR.WIGGLZ, HYUGE, CSTAR, TWILIGHTBLADER, BITE THE DUST, SEBAX, MOKSHA, SAXIMA, AND ~PHOENIX~!//Early bird gets the worm! You all posted before the deadline on the first RP Day. THANK YOU

and also​

1 EXTRA CHANCE GIVEN TO TWILIGHTBLADER//D'aw, you made the Dream Maker flattered you swooner!

How can I earn MORE chances?: You greedy little bugger you! I'm kidding. Each room or NPC character interaction can give you one or more Chances. You just have to unlock how many Chances you earned with whatever you did. So this is what I have for now~
    Can I make some suggestions for earning Chances?: You certainly may! Just ask me first, and don't be offended if I say no. I usually don't, soooo....

General Chances:
    • Make at least TWO New Friends!: Making new friends can be tough, but it might help later on~ You never know! (Have two full character interactions with three other fellow RPers. Both of you must post back and forth at least three times. (EXAMPLE: "Hi." "Hi." "What's your name?" "Bob. What's yours?" "Bill." "Cool.") That's a bad example. Do something better than that, lol. [Can be earned ONE time]
    • Little Helper: You have given me awesome ideas/feedback on how and what I should do with this RP and worked with me. THANK YOU! [Can be Earned UNKNOWN time(s)]
    Game Room:
    N/A

Music/Art Room:
    • Singing Time~ Sing your favorite song and share it with me or everyone else! Here's some of my selections, you don't have to choose these songs. Choose your own if you like to.(Please do not choose EXPLICIT songs)[Can be earned FOUR times]:
    • And How Does That Make You Feel?: Make a "beautiful" art work of how you feel today (Stick figures are acceptable) [Can be earned THREE times]
    • Self-Portrait Anyone?: Make a self-portrait of yourself! (Stick figures are acceptable)[Can be earned ONE time] Earned by TB, and Cat~
    • These Are A Few of My Favorite Things~: Make a collage of five or more of your favorite things in your life. [Can be earned ONE time] Earned by TB, and Cat~
    • Compose/Sing Your Own Song! [Can be earned ONE time]
    Dining Room:
    • Instagram Time!: Take a picture (or draw one) of a meal you liked today, or your favorite food in general. [Can be earned TWO times]
    • And I Cooked/Baked THIS!: Are you a chef at a home? Or a once in a life time cooker? Show us your skills! You can either take pictures, take a video, or draw what you cooked/baked or would like to cook/bake. (Stick figures are allowed. Microwaved/Box food too) [Can be earned ONE time]
    Library:
    • STORY TIME: Make a short story with a minimum of three paragraphs based on these random writing prompts. [Can be earned THREE times]
      • "Just then, a mouse wearing a tuxedo stood up and asked that everyone be seated."
      • "The new clothes you just bought at the mall have shape-shifted to rags by the time you returned home."
      • "Make up a creative reason for missing a deadline at work."
      • "You see, the slice of cake was sitting there..."
      • "Write about the letter Q."
      • "Down by the river, it was difficult to see. The fog had rolled in and I was squeezing Bobby's hand in fear. I didn't know if..."
    • Poemy Time: Make a poem with these five words. [Can be earned FOUR times]
      • argue, efficient, bat, fry, second-hand
      • homely, brother, wash, gray, cycle
      • sneeze, ugly, cord, courageous, thundering
      • grab, delicate, perfect, penitent, pale
      • letters, spot, anger, desert, unequaled
      • impossible, spot, discover, discovery, brake
    Pool Room: N/A

Exercise Room: N/A

NPC Interactions:
    • Solve the Riddle!: Solve Butler Charles's Riddles! [Can be earned FIVE times]
    Dr. Wigglz~:
    Cat~:
    Hyuge~:
    cstar~:
    TwilightBlader~:
    Bite the Dust~:
    Sebax~:
    Moksha~:
    Saxima~:
    ~Pheonix~:
    Riku1186:
    Oh yeah, and some rules have been added too.

11. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

12. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

C'est mon Collage.

To the left, we have more classical art. Favorite voice of a bygone era of Music: Luciano Pavorotti (Even though he only died back in 2005); Favorite Classical Composer: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (If you want to know my favorite composition, look no further than my very first post as Kyla); Favorite Artist: Pablo Ruiz Picasso; Favorite All-Time Writer: Edgar Allan Poe; Favorite book of All-Time not by Favorite Author: "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley.

In the Upper-Middle Left, where my name is, is my favorite Pokemon. Why? It's pretty obvious I like Pokemon, because I constantly mention it, hehehe, but I put my name there because of the RP I run; I identify with it right now, and I didn't want that spot blank. Vulpix, because I've always a small spot for that little one... Fire-type, a Fox, and dose eyes. Originally, I was going to put a KH logo there, but c'mon... it's pretty obvious I like KH or I probably wouldn't be here; it is possible to be a member though and not like KH though.

Middle, below, same basics. Stage and a Mic. Possibilities. They are my home as well as any paper.

Upper-Middle Right, Pop culture favorites. Favorite Disney Movie and Favorite Disney Villain: "Lilo & Stitch" and Scar, from "The Lion King" respectively; Favorite TV show: "Castle" on ABC, represented by the lead characters, Detective Kate Beckett (Stana Katic) and Richard Castle (Nathan Fillion); Favorite Guilty Pleasure Adult Entertainment Cartoon show: "Family Guy"; Favorite Broadway Play: "Phantom of the Opera".

Whole right section looks like a Teenage girl compiled it for the most part, but these are men whom have shaped my understanding of Acting, Comedy, and Singing the most. Forgot to put Gene Kelly and Tim Allen in there... Oh well; no room anyway. They are (Including the aforementioned), for the most part, some of the bigger examples of why I do what I do. Not for them, but indirectly because of what they have brought to the world. They are my favorite performers, speaking as a performer.
    Top row (From left to right): Adam Sandler, Brian Stokes Mitchell, Robin Williams; Middle row (Left to right): Heath Ledger, Dean Martin, Gerard Butler; Bottom row (Left to right): Jim Carey, Vincent Price, Robert Downey Jr.

This is how I feel tonight/day

Can't really say how I feel in the day. I usually feel sleepy, which is why my sleeping schedule is a little whacky. I feel tired and inspired by the darkness that surrounds me. The music is so much stronger when it is dark outside. The bearded little fellow is a caricature of me (Note: the Movember-induced beard) and he's a little ticked, but he's also feeling rather artistic and philosophical. The big Kangaroo head is my school's mascot, and I feel like College is becoming a big problem for me as well as being the center of my life right now. It's not particularly difficult, I have just been worrying about all the classes I've missed recently. To the left is a Pokeball. So far, my one coping mechanism and method of staying awake so I can now go to classes in the morning has been playing Black 2 that I purchased recently. Also, PokAcademy is one of my bigger creative outlets outside of CLC and KHSOS... PokAcademy is mine, so even though I so much to make through CLC and KHSOS, PA is closest to my heart. I included a moon and swirls of grey and lime green in the background to add to the fog of insomnia that couples with the euphoric sensation I currently feel.

13. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Kyle five things.png Art allows him an otherwise unobtainable amount of creative freedom (which he's hardly allowed in Saint Rose). He isn't nearly talented or patient enough to compose music, so he sticks with listening to it, and he rather enjoys being isolated from others since he's got his own interests. Authority has never been enjoyable for him either, so he could be called an anarchist by some.

14. Maka Albarn It's called love

Um, doh... well... nice. But um, I wanted pictures. ;~; *not trying to be too picky* The library is where you can write stuff.

You made me choke on my potato. xD That's so cute!

//TWILIGHTBLADER EARNED TWO CHANCES: One for making a collage of your favorite things, and another for self portrait. Yay!

*claps* Yaaaay~

//CAT~ EARNED TWO CHANCES: One for making a collage of your favorite things, and another for self portrait. Yay!

15. CrownMoksha Decimo

Participants include: MoK, Cat, Base, Dr wigglz, and Phoenix.

16. Maka Albarn It's called love

*cringes slightly* B-bravo~ Bravo... *applauds*

//MoK, Cat~, Base, Dr wigglz, and ~Phoenix~ EARN ONE CHANCE: You sang a song together~ Good job.

17. cstar stay away from my waifu

-sighs-

...argue, efficient, bat, fry, second-hand... AHHHH

I sat there, in the room
    with a group of full grown adults,
    who had suddenly become children
    at the sound of a bat cracking a baseball.
    the energy, so distorted, something you
    could never believe second-hand...
    you had to be there, listen to them argue
    over whether or not the opposing team was
    playing fair.
    If the team was playing in an efficient manner,
    or if their brains were not working today.
    Needless to say, in an atmosphere like that
    you start to believe this behavior is acceptable
    and after I watched the man with the last name Fry
    totally miss something he could have caught.
    I joined the bedlam and childish ways of them all.

18. Aelin Best Waifu

We aren't THAT bad

19. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

20. Glen Returned from the dead

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.