❄ Ƭнє Ƥolая Ɛxpяєss {OOC}

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Saxima, May 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saxima [screams geometrically]

For those of you who don't already know, the roleplay is up!

Fire, TwilightB., and Midny have already made their opening posts, and now the only person we're waiting on is Soap, and then as soon as he posts, I'll post once more and the train will be on its way to pick up the final three passengers, Dinny, itachi, and master o.k.! At that point, I'm allowing NO MORE PLAYERS TO JOIN, so join while you can!

2. Saxima [screams geometrically]

ATTENTION PLAYERS!

I have to apologize for progress on the roleplay moving rather slowly, with applying for college and all, well, I've barely had breathing room. Costly thing, college . . .

Anyway, all players are now allowed to post, with the exception of Dinny.

I will make my next post as soon as possible, and master of keyblades, thank you for PMing me, you're up!

3. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Great god, what have I been doing with my life? Nothing, that's the answer. Okay, okay, call me a hypocrite, because I certainly knows there's someone who wants to, certainly, there must be.

In any case, I will try and post soon after this post, and then we can move on. I've got word that one of our players might not be so active, so if that turns out to be the matter, there may be an opening, for anyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.