♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Jayn, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    (~)Tumblr(~)Anime of the Day(~)OOC: Got a banner up(~)

As he continued to make his way through town, he could hear the sound of sirens in the distance. Letting his curiosity get the better of him, he headed in the direction of the sound. What he saw when he got there was the usual scene one sees when an accident has taken place. Police car, an ambulance fire truck and yellow tape, the whole package. What happened here? Part of him wondered if this had anything to do with the email he'd gotten about his last 100 days, then again he felt perfectly fine and it'd roughly been five days.

2. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING | LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE | OOC | !!

[​IMG]

Madeline chewed on her bottom lip as Quin approached her. She had to calm down again. This would be the second time she lost her cool in public if she didn't stop herself. She blinked finally then turned her eyes to Quin's. It was almost like she had never met Quin--or anyone before this. She didn't want to pretend, she just wanted to scream. She couldn't, though. She deserved this. She was a terrible person, after all.

Her arms fell limp at her sides, and her bag slipped down her shoulder and onto the cement. She didn't notice though. She was smiling now, the same smile as always.

"Hello, Quin. I'm fi--ne."

Her voice broke, and before she knew it, tears she had held back for years began to fall down. It felt like someone had ripped a hole in her chest and stomach and everything inside was gushing out of her continuously in a rage. It was so sudden that she began to tremble again. The silent tears were soon replaced by suffocating sobs. She threw her hand to her mouth and squeezed her eyes shut, kneeling to the cement in defeat and shame. What was this? Weakness? It HURT. She felt like she was dying...And all in front of this girl. This was horrifying. She would laugh at her. Maybe even take pictures so everyone else could laugh, too.

"H-he left m-me, he--" She gasped, wrapping her arms around her stomach and clutching her sides. "He s-stood me up, he-he lef-left me ALONE! What do I do? What do I do? I-I can't, it hurts, Quin."

3. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT 11/16 WEARING }
    { OOC : HAHA, OKAY THEN }
    { YOU ME NAMES } { MOOD : CURIOUS / CALM }

[/url]xxxxxxxxxx I do not understand what is happening, but I will not ignore you.
    xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx I am not here to make fun of you, nor torture you.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx You need to stand up and breath, because everything will be alright.

P L E A S E , xC A L L xM E xQ U I N T U S .
    O R xQ U I N , xI F xY O U xP R E F E R .

xxxxxxxxxx Madeline had looked very nervous that Kallisti was talking to her, but maybe it was because she was holding something back. She calmly waited for Madeline to answer her questions, but began to have second thoughts that she might not and just send Kallisti on her way back to her car to " mind her own business ". That's when she saw her body sag a little, and her bag fall to her side, but Madeline smiled. Kallisti raised an eyebrow.

" Hello, Quin." she said, her voice normal and then immediately turning into a wreck, " I'm fi - ne. " Her voice completely cracked and she collapsed to the asphalt road. She began to completely melt down, right here in front of Kallisti. At first, she didn't know what to do. What did Madeline want her to do, leave here there in her misery, not pity her? Or comfort her, console her? Normally, she would go to the aid of the distressed person, but this was Madeline Moore, the very bitchy, picky girl.

" H - he left m - me - he - " and sobs wracked Madeline's body without falter, and that's when Kallisti made up her mind; she was crying because of Thomas. Thomas had stood her up. Why would he do that? He seemed like he was head over heels for her. Absolute nuts for her? What was he thinking? " He s - stood me up, he - he lef - left me alone! What do I do? What do I do? I - I can't, it hurts, Quin. "

Kallisti didn't know what to make of this situation, but no one else that was close to them paid attention. It was only Madeline and herself. So Kallisti took a breath, and she bent down, coming face to face with this unusual sight, " Madeline. " she said, calmly, and when there was no reply, " Madeline. Breath. " she said, again, " Breath. It is time to get up. Give yourself small commands to start doing things again. Breath, Madeline. Do not cry, everything will be alright. " she said, smiling a little.

And then she offered Madeline her hand, " Stand up, Madeline, it is alright. "

xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

4. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING | LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE | OOC |
    [​IMG]

Slowly, her dignity returned to her and she took a deep, long sniff. She dug through her bag for a handkerchief from an earlier cosplay and dabbed at her eyes with it somewhat dramatically. When she lifted her face, Quin's hand was outstretched to her. A surge of rage ran through her, but she was far too exhausted to act on it. Instead, she accepted the offer and stood. She was extremely embarrassed, but she didn't know what to do. Things felt extremely awkward now and she really just wanted to get in her car and drive off. She felt that wouldn't be entirely fair, though.

She resisted the temptation to check her phone and straightened her dress with a deep, deep breath.

"...Thank you." It was half genuine. She was grateful that she hadn't started snapping pics, but she was still feeling a bit uncomfortable to have even been seen.

5. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

With a loud yawn Altair let out a loud yawn as he arose from bed. Getting out of the comfy bed and preforming his morning business in the washroom. Once he finished showering and placing his clothes on, Altair stretched as he walked up to his dresser. “Hmm pretty early today” Altair muttered as he grabbed the red cloth that was set there and wrapped it around his forehead.

“So much time, so little to do” Altair said to himself as he walked down the stairs. Altair wasn’t one to really wake up so early and he really had no plans over the weekend. With nothing to do the best thing to actually do was find something to do. One thing for sure was that he would be trying to find a girlfriend, that would sign his death…well according to the email of course.

“well, well, well, look who’s up so early” said the voice of the old man sitting in the kitchen reading a newspaper.

“Yeah it surprised me as well. It feels nice though…I should really try waking up earlier from now on” Alatir said nonchalantly scratching the back of his head as he walked past the kitchen.

“not going to eat anything boy?” The grumpy man said

“nah I’m going to treat myself and buy something” Altair said as he placed his shoes on and then his jacket “well I’m off gramps” Altair said

“Right don’t get in trouble and all that crap parental guardians say” the old man grumbled as he glanced back at his paper

“yeah, yeah I’ll try” Altair said closing his eyes with a small smile as he raised his hand in farewell and walked out of the house. As he walked down the streets his mind began to recall the strange email once more. When he thought about it the email really didn’t currently change much. He really had no reason to tell anybody about the email since people would think he was crazy either way, suicide was out of the question, he had no reason to make any deals, and he could easily do without romance. The last unreadable bit however changed everything. There obviously had to be a reason it was there, but what? It was certainly a game changer.

What interested him was how the others would react to such news, just how would they react and how would the punishments be brought out? Just when those thoughts reared their ugly face Altair immediately shook his head and placed his hand on his head “stop…thinking like that” Altair grumbled to himself as he lowered his arms and smiled “now to find something to eat” Altair said happily.

6. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    [ LEVEL TWO - BMG - STATUS - UPDATE ]
    [ ooc; I should probably change my method of the status thing now, since it effects previous posts too. so once i do that i'll come back to edit them all. knew it was a bad idea from the start but am only now doing something about it ]
    Grumble, grumble. Gruuuuumble.
    "I got it, I got it. So please stop stomach, that feels weird."
    After playing in the park, slaying the giants, Anthony found himself rather hungry. Fighting did that to a person after all, as it required so much out of someone. But even if he got hungry from it that was all, because he was a mighty hero! And heroes never get too tired or hurt after all. Though some die... No, no, no. No dying. He was immortal! He would not even age like a human. Though celebrating their birthday parties was fun.
    "Foooood!" He shouted, jumping up to a sidewalk as he finally made his way to Lacey's. They weren't the best food place around, however as it was the closest thing he liked it would have to do. He just hoped he had enough remaining money from this week's quest to pay for everything he wanted. It would be a shame for a hero-
    The cheerleader.
    The master of logic.
    Talking...to each other?
    Stopping in a daze he stared at them for almost a whole minute before his mind began working again. Was he dreaming? Was this a trick of the mind? Oh! No! Was it possible that the evil temptress placed a curse on Cherno? In that case he had to save him!
    After walking to their table he looked at either one before clearing his throat. "Excuse me...but," suddenly his thought out heroic speech died. Instead all he could do was ask a stupid question.
    "But are you two...together now?"

7. Hiro ✩ Guardian

(mood= Relaxed and Happy.outfittumblr • ooc: I'm using the tumblr for status updates. Since this is just for character purposes, I might post pictures occasionally, but as of now, nothing else.)

As Yuna drove around, she saw Aileen walking. Recognizing her from school, and deciding she may as well make a friend (or at least try to), she pulled up to her. "Hey," she said from the car," need a ride somewhere?" Yuna took off her sunglasses and looked at Aileen, awaiting a reply. Aileen looked rushed. Maybe she was off somewhere? It was worth a thought to try and see by offering her a ride. Maybe if she did and Aileen was off to a cafe or something, she would invite Yunalesca in, and she'd make even more friends.

But wait, she was getting ahead of herself. First she had to drive Aileen there. Then, they'd see if Yuna was fit to try and make friends again or not.

8. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr OOTDLunch ?? OOC: none]
    Aileen was getting hungrier thinking about the different types of sushi she could have. She began walking faster. Not too long after, a car pulled up beside her. As a female walking alone, she did what most would do naturally and took a step back. When she glanced into the window, she noticed that it was a girl from school-Yuna. Aileen recognized her as a girl from one of classes, but just couldn't remember which. After all, they hadn't had any important interactions recently.
    From the car, Yuna asked if Aileen wanted a ride. The sooner we get there, the sooner we could eat. Getting a ride would definitely be a lot easier than just walking.
    "Sure, I'm headed to the daycare two blocks down to meet up with Brian for lunch. You could join us if you wanted to. We were planning on going to a sushi bar," she replied with a smile. Brian wouldn't mind if she did, right? "Uhh...hold on for a sec..." She pulled out her phone to text Brian again. [see text here]
    "Alright, may I step in?" Aileen asked with a smile.

9. Hiro ✩ Guardian

(mood= Relaxed and Happy.outfittumblr • ooc: N/A)

Yuna moved some stuff from the passenger seat. "Sure, hop in," she said nicely. She opened the door and waited for her to step in. "And yeah, lunch sounds nice. If you're sure Brian wouldn't mind... Oh! Sorry, didn't introduce myself. I'm Yunalesca Sophia Smith, but everyone calls me Yuna or Yunie." She introduced. "You're... Aileen, right?" She asked.

10. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

Ash Takahashi - Day 2
    What she is wearing today
    Latest Tumblr Post
    When Ash got out of bed, the only other one that was awake was Esme, who was doing homework.
    "Mornin' Esme." Ash said.
    "Hey Ash, good morning!" Esme replied.
    "Working on homework?"
    "Yeah, middle-of-year tests coming up, have to do reviews."
    "OK, well when mom and dad come down, can you tell them that I went out for breakfast at that cafe?"
    "The Early Bird Cafe?"
    "Yeah, that one."
    "Sure sis, I'll remember."
    "Thanks, and good luck!" Then Ash got dressed, grabbed her purse, and walked out the door.
    When she got to the cafe, not a lot of people were there (the rush hour usually started about 30 minutes later), so she easily got her usual order (Caffiene-free frappichuno and 2 blueberry muffins) in a short amount of time.
    As she looked around after picking up her order, she saw someone familiar.
    Tyler.
    She walked toward where he was sitting and said, "Hey Tyler, didn't expect to see you here, what's up?"

11. Midnight Star Master of Physics

[​IMG]
    Abby pulled the scarf tight round her neck as she stepped out into the freezing cold. She could see her breath float in front of her face, it was that close. Although she found that a little amusing and breathed out heavily a few times to purposely see her breath. In a way it was kind of a precious thing now, it symbolised she was alive and had the potential to do anything but at the same time it was such a fragile thing that was gone in a moment. Still it was in it's own way beautiful in the brief time she could see it. And that brought her back round to that silly email. Again.
    Locking the door to her house and starting to walk down her street, she shook her head, she knew it was silly. It was probably just a sick joke, still stuff like that got to her. Admittedly she hadn't had much time to think about it too much, she'd been quite distracted and all excited about Tyler's picture at dinner. She never did get the chance to talk to him about it like he'd offered as she'd had to rush home after school into the madness of her house. They'd got loads of extended family round so it was a bit chaotic. It had been nice, though it did get a tad awkward at times and she'd had to help out so she barely had a chance to sit down.

She didn't tell anyone about the email, she didn't want to worry them when it was probably nothing. She also wasn't allowed to tell anyone from the rules if it turned out to be real, wait, what was she thinking? It couldn't be real. Surely. As she was thinking this a few ambulances drove past, lights flashing as if to just rub in how fragile life was. She watched them until they were out of view wondering what had happened and hoping they got to whoever was injured in time and made sure they were okay.

Sighing, she just gazed up at the trees as she walked under them, taking the time to just appreciate the little things. She wasn't really going anywhere in particular but after how hectic last night had been she just wanted to get out of there for a bit, take her time and relax.

12. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr][Mood: Annoyed][Ooc: --][Day: Two][Opinions]

Temperance snapped her head around at the unfamiliar voice. What did he say? Dating? She had to resist the urge to laugh, it would be rude and unfair to cherno. "N-no." A quiet giggle escaped her lips while she responded. She couldn't help it. Cherno was the brooding, angsty, poetry writing, loner kid. Not exactly her type.

She composed herself and eyed the boy. He was younger, with light brown hair and two different colored eyes. His clothes looked cheap--well, cheaper than her's that is--, and he had walked up to them so casually. Although, he did look nervous. He should. She gave off an intimidating presence for a reason, to invoke fear into those around her.

"Is there something we can do to help you? We're kind of busy, kid." She snatched the piece of paper out of cherno's hand and stuffed it back into her bag. No one else needed to see it.

13. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT WEARING }
    { YOU ME NAMES } { MOOD : CALM / SITUATIONALLY CONTENT }

[/url]xxxxxxxxxx I do not understand what is happening, but I will not ignore you.
    xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx I am not here to make fun of you, nor am I here to torture you.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Now, if you would like me to leave, please tell me so that I may stop bothering you.

xxxxxxxxxx Kallisti watched as Madeline finally began to collect herself. Her little episode had only lasted a few minutes, but it felt like a very long time, since it was so unusual. She was, however, happy when Madeline took her hand to stand up. It felt like she wasn't so bad at giving advice after all - could a depressed person do that? " Hah, I do not need you anymore, Melissa. "

She snapped to attention when Madeline spoke, " . . . Thank you. " Boy, that didn't sound reluctant at all, but Kallisti took it with a grain of salt and decided that was all she would be getting, " You are welcome. " she replied, taking back her own hand, " I am only sorry you had to be seen, but I doubt anyone was paying attention. "

" Are you sure you are alright? " she asked carefully, but casually, " I will go, if you like. "

14. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    [ scarf of the day | tumblr ]
    [ occ: n/a ]

The sixteen year old continued to roll around the bed. Soon, he grew bored of rolling and began jumping on the bed. Good thing his room had a high ceiling, or else he would hit his head. He had already gotten injured this week, he didn't need another one. He didn't even realize he still had his loafers on.

A few minutes passed before Brian realized he'd gotten a text from Aileen. He read it, and was a little surprised. Taking his phone off the hook, he proceeded to leave his room and walk down the creaky, (carpeted) wooden stairs to the living room. He scanned the room to see if his mom or dad were there, but no one was in sight. He shrugged and figured they must have left for work early today.

Closing the door behind him and locking it with his house key, Brian sent a new text to Aileen approving of Yuna joining them. Brian was always careful to have his house key with him; there'd been too many occasions he was locked out of the house and had to wait for his mom or dad to return home. He smiled as he slipped the phone into his right pocket and began walking to the daycare.

15. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Casually Altair walked down the streets with his usual casual smile. The weather was not bad and though he had no idea of where he was going, it still felt nice to walk around. As he walked on he noticed somebody familiar up ahead "hmm? now how do I know him...ah yeah now I remember!" Altair said quietly to himself as he recalled who the familiar kid was. "Hey your that guy from yesterday" Altaitr said with a smile as he walked up to Brian "Good to see you again" Altair said.

16. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr ~ OOC ~ Listening to]
    <Feeling - 'Bleh'>

Tyler was in his room, kicking back with a plate of snack food, and a controller on his lap. He stared at the menu screen of Assassins Creed 3 which he had just completed. It was a Saturday, which meant... nothing to do. He'd have called Quin, but he decided against it since she might take today to practice for tomorrow, and he didn't want to distract her. Instead he just settled with sending her a quick text telling her good luck and that he'd see her tomorrow. Next up, he stood up from his gaming chair and moved over to his desk where his laptop sit upon it. He remembered that he still needed to message Abby, and so using the 'ask' feature on Tumblr, he messaged her directly telling her that she can meet him at the park tomorrow if she wanted to so they could head to Quin's together. He also left her his phone number just in case she needed it which is why he used the 'ask' feature as it ensured privacy.
    Now that he was on his laptop... he couldn't help but take another look at the email...
    A list of names... Among them were Quin, Abby... and a load of others he knew. Some he didn't. He felt a tad nauseous looking at this list. He smirked a tad grimly as he felt a slight cold sweat coming on as he looked at that one initial.
    'C'
    Yeah... 'Sure' we're gonna die in one hundred days...He thought with a mix of sarcasm and nervousness. There's no way that something like that is possible. ...But why is this getting me so worked up? Is it just the names on the list, or... what? ...Just who are you, C? And why make an email like this?
    Tyler looked away from his laptop and took a deep breath or two, relaxing himself and regaining his sense of self. Heh... well. Nothing's gonna change anyway. It's an amusing concept. An amusing story. What would people do if they learned they only had one hundred days to live? Especially since some and perhaps eventually all are linked in some way through each other. ...Might make a good book or RolePlay or something. But... I dunno. If I was really in that situation, would I change at all? ...Why? What is the point in living if you don't stay true to yourself? I've always just pulled through and been who I am regardless of whatever has gone on. I suppose it'd be different if I was actually in such a situation. It's easy to think like this now, but in that scenario, who knows? ...No point dwelling on it. I'm wasting my Saturday.
    So Tyler moved back to his Gaming Chair and popped Assassins Creed 3 out of his xbox, putting it back in it's case and then putting in the disc for Halo 4. "Right! Time to own some Halo dudes! Booya!"

17. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

Ash Takahashi - Day 2
    Latest Tumblr Post
    "Whoever this 'Tyler' is, that's not me." "Tyler" replied.
    "Oh, I'm really sorry sir, I thought you were someone else." Ash replied.
    "It's okay."
    Ash walked off and took a seat in the front of the cafe, where she proceeded to eat her cofee and drink her caffiene-free frappichuno.
    When she got back home, Esme was eating cereal while Aiko was up and watching cartoons.
    "Dad went to work," Aiko confirmed, "And Mom's at the gym."
    "Ok then. If you or Esme need me, I'll be up in my room." Ash then walked upstairs.
    Ash had her own bedroom. Her sisters' had to share one, but Ash had one all to herself. Whcih she felt lucky for.
    She sat down at her desk and thought for a minute, then got an idea for a new song.
    "Now my words can come to life."Ash thought as she started writing:
    Vibrant lights
    Roused clamor
    Flickers of light
    Extreme glamour.
    Papers after paper
    Tired, sore arms
    Just keep on smiling
    Continue to charm.........

18. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING | LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE | OOC: Short post. I can't even. I'm so tired. |
    [​IMG]

There was a short, awkward pause before she shook her head back and forth. She just wanted to go home. It would not only be an emotional mess to ask Quin to stick around, but it would be completely embarrassing. She was already getting choked up again upon noticing that Thomas had still not appeared anywhere. She felt extremely lethargic as well. She had to get home.

"I'll come to your concert tomorrow." Her voice was a low murmur, as if Quin's concert was some kind of secret. "Thanks again." With that, she quickly made her way back to the drivers side of the car; revving up the engine, and neglecting to buckle herself in, before navigating her car through the main traffic and onto one of the spiraling backroads.

19. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT WEARING }
    { YOU ME NAMES TEXTS DISDAIN } { MOOD : CONFUSED / CONTENT }

[/url] xxxxxxxxxx I do not understand you, but perhaps that is for the best.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Do not worry, I do not think ill of you. Emotions happen to everyone.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx There you go, driving off.

xxxxxxxxxx " I'll come to your concert, tomorrow. " Madeline said to her quietly, and Kallisti raised an eyebrow. She seemed to do that a lot after Madeline said something to her. She hadn't even mentioned anything about the concert, but she said it to her as if it were a secret or something. It wasn't. " Thanks again. " And with that, Madeline was out of her presence.

While Kallisti wasn't completely dumbfounded she was very confused as to what just happened. Madeline was a strange girl, indeed. " You are welcome. " she replied to the long-gone girl softly. With a sigh, Kallisti straightened herself out and looked around the area. How much time had gone by? Not much, surely. They were still cleaning up the area of the accident, but the firetruck was gone. No fire.

Her pocket vibrated and she reached in to bring out her phone. Two text messages, one from her father and the other from Tyler. When she tapped in her replies, she sighed again. Where to go now? Maybe she should practice, like Tyler thought she was doing. It was an important day for her tomorrow, but . . . she didn't know if she wanted to go home. The park, maybe? She looked across the street; Lacey's? She didn't even get to finish her coffee, and she had heard their's wasn't bad, so she hopped into her black car and maneuvered traffic to get across without dying.

When she walked in, she saw three familiar faces: Cherno - Mr. Logic, Temperance - Ms. Cheerleader Bee, and young Anthony - Mr. VR. That . . . was an unusual combination. Exactly what were they doing here, toge - and then she almost palmed her face when she realized they were all people mentioned in the e-mail. She had been pushing those names away, the e-mail away, but one couldn't escape from destiny.

While they were absorbed in each other, Kallisti sat in the booth behind them, facing Cherno and Temperance's back so she wouldn't have to see her face - as nice as it was, she held the girl in a low disregard and had a very low tolerance and opinion of her. She gave a small smile to Cherno, though, to show acquaintanceship. When the waitress came for her order, she complied and asked for coffee and cream, hoping the sign of the shop wouldn't fall on some unsuspecting person.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

20. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

Ash Takahashi - Day 2
    Latest Tumblr Post
    Vibrant lights
    Roused clamor
    Flickers of light
    Extreme glamour.

Papers after paper
    Tired, sore arms
    Just keep on smiling
    Continue to charm.

Bags under eyes
    Another long day
    To sit and pretend
    Waste your life away.

Cameras are everywhere
    You cannot hide
    All the rumors that subside
    Hurts deep inside.

That was all what Ash wrote when lunchtime came.

She wanted to go out for lunch to get some more ideas for the poem, but with Esme and Aiko at home and her parents away, she couldn't do it.

But luckily, her mom came home from the gym to prepare lunch, which soon put Ash on a walk around the town to find a place to eat.

"Where oh where should I have lunch?" She asked herself.

Then she saw the Lacey's, with it's appearance somewhat-glittering to her eyes.

"Okay then, let's go to Lacey's." She thought, then walked across the street -carefully, so her life wouldn't be cut any shorter that the 99 days she had left-.

When Ash got a menu and walked into the Lacey's, however, she saw three familiar faces she was sure weren't random strangers:

Cherno, Temperance, and Quinn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.