♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Jayn, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    [ TUMBLR • OBSERVATION SUBJECTS • LATEST ]
    [ OOC : HE HAS A HEART, PLEASE BELIEVE ME ]
    [ YOUMENAMESLINKSHATRED ] • [ MOOD : HELPLESS ]

[/url]

I N xM Y xC R O W N , I xA M xK I N G .
    D O N ' T xM E S S xW I T H xM E .

xxxxxxxxxx He looked back to Anthony, whose face looked troubled as he walked. He was scared - nervous? He was one that Harley couldn't read as well - he was the one who saw life as a game. How did one translate that into the real world? That was one of the reason's Harley thought Anthony was a good kid, innocent, even; he wasn't really corrupted by the other humans around him, he was sort of . . . oblivious in a way, but it really seemed like he knew what as going on, and then some.

" Two more are dead. " Ah, so it was someone else from the email, " I don't know who, they're just dead. Why do they keep dying? " For just a second, Harley opened his mouth, expecting an answer to flow out of it naturally, but nothing came. He had no answer to this boy's question . . . and it scared him, a little. Harley felt like he always knew, but this time . . . " I'm not really a hero. Not like this. I keep letting them die . . . Even though I was here, they died. Just like Ab - "

Anthony choked up before he could finish what he was going to say, and Harley's heart ( though most believed it to either be black or not exist ) thumped in pain for the boy. So young, so innocent, just having his eyes opened to the way things were . . . Harley was Anthony once. There were times when he missed that rosy film that covered everything . . .

He didn't know what to do, should he comfort him? Harley wasn't good at this sort of thing, he'll admit, but he was protective, and Anthony was hurting . . . AHG, what could he do?! He hated feeling out of control like this. Heavily, he sighed, barely moving from his spot. He would have to say something . . . " . . . This isn't you're fault. " Oh boy, now the words were just going to start tumbling out of his mouth, " This is beyond . . . our control. We'd have to be perfect humans to be in the right place at the right time all of the time. Who knows, if you would have been there, maybe you would have died along with them. " Were these words being of any comfort to him at all?

" I know it's scary, and we don't have any control, but there will come a time when you will be a hero - but you've gotta see, you can't save them all, you can only save who you can, and that's gotta count for something. " he explained, hardly knowing what he was saying, but it being true to him anyway, " You've gotta keep going, it's gonna be hard, but I bet if any of us can make it out of these one hundred days, it'll be you. I bet you'll think 'What's that worth if the rest of you are dead?', I know, I know, I don't know what it's worth either, but you can't start faltering now, there are people waiting to be saved, and you can save them if you try hard enough. "

He took a breath. He should take his own advice.

When he looked away from Anthony, he saw Allison, who had finally woken up, " Allison, over here, " he called out to her, not moving from his spot.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    [ LEVEL THIRTEEN - BGM13 - STATUS: ??? - UPDATE ]

At the mention of Altair he looked back to Heidi. The two knew each other? Then maybe she was in this game as well, and had been marked for death. He really didn't want her to leave now, because what if it'd be the last time he saw her? She could go off and die...

But for now she remained, which was good. And said they could help the others. They could team up? That'd be nice.

Smiling slightly at the thought he turned back to Harley who looked troubled as well. Did he bother these two with his whining? It always bothered his mother and father so he tried to stop himself every time the urge came up, though it was just impossible to every time. Though maybe he'd try harder from now on.

Then as Harley it brought some comfort to Anthony, he even remained smiling however weakly it may of been. So he could save someone, least one of them. That was good. But as the older one carried on he said something about everyone else being dead at the end. He'd win, but at that price. So yeah, how is that worth it?

If it meant someone else would get to live and win then he'll lose, just this once. And happily so. Though he kept this to himself and allowed his gaze fall to the ground.

"Alright...then I just, have to be there. At least once, to save someone. Like you saved me,"
    with that he looked up to Harley with a grin, trying to lighten things. "Thanks for that by the way."

3. What? 『 music is freedom 』

[​IMG]
    tumblr logic mood: irritated | frustrated interaction:ooc:
    "Okay ... so, uh--" The larger officer took out a small notepad as he sat down on one of the small boulders outside the resort.

An hour.

It had been an hour since Cherno Plume's heart shattered into pieces.

It had been an hour since Cherno Plume had been woken up by the two most incompetent officers on the planet, and he was only able to get a sleepy glimpse at the commotion of officers and the strange young girl in the room before realizing what had happened.

Though the resort was abuzz with activity, the entrances of the women's quarters were slowly beginning to be marked off as the investigation into the deaths began. Meanwhile, this officer and his little friend seemed to be making little progress. He was large but a bit jittery, his entire body wracked with nervousness and his hands often absent-mindedly moving towards his black Victorian moustache in contemplation. He squinted his eyes at the words written there for a long while before turning to his partner, who stood staring at the mountains in the distance, ruffling through his pale brown hair and speaking to himself in his distinctive Park Meadows accent.

"Hey, uh-- uh ..." He tapped his friend's shoulder, who turned around with a big goofy grin on his face. Did that guy think all of this was funny?
    "'Sup dawg."
    "Yeah, uh-- could you, could you-- y'know, explain this ..."
    "What? Oh, you cray, bro, let me handle this shiznizzle."
    "N--no! Dear lordy, I j--just need! I-- I mean, I just need--"

This was stupid.

"Look," Cherno said. His voice was filled with irritation and grumpiness, his brow furrowed. Long ago he had lost the feelings of joy and euphoria that first graced him at the hot spring. Long ago did he feel that the horrible ... terrifying ... moments, of realizing, Temperance was not in his arms anymore ... that everything was true, it was hard for his heart to bear. The stress was unbearable, and his nerves were a wreck, and the shine of the mountain sun mockingly reflected off his tear-stained cheeks and angry red eyes.

And the most hilarious thing about this prank? He still knew so little.
    Who was Temperance Spike? He knew her from the past twelve days. He knew how she was flirtatious yet had a streak of sensitivity in her heart. But besides that? He didn't know a thing. Why did this pack of hyenas have to ask him these questions so incompetently?

Ugh.

Cherno surreptitiously slammed his fist against the stone behind him in frustration.

"Look. I've told you-- I've jived to you before, officer-men, my memory is not in the most ... healthful of ships, you dig?"
    The nervous officer turned to Cherno with a suspicious look on his face. "A--A--All's well that ends well, b--but that-- I mean, to say-- that's not what we really-- really care about. O--okay, then-- I guess--" He turned back to Cherno with the notepad.
    "Look, dawg." The other officer said. "You ain't gotta clue 'bout howta use that thing. You're just as bad as the damn kid we're tryin'a get a little info from." He hovered over the moustached officer and snatched the notepad from him, retrieving a pen from his breast pocket and clicking it to life.

"'Kay. State your name."
    "I already jollied out my ditty little name twice!"
    "Damn, son!" The officer narrowed his pale blue eyes. "State your name 'cause this crunk mutha' can't write for scounce." He pointed at the moustached officer who sat leering at Cherno.
    "H--Hey!" He exclaimed. "J--Just because you're m--my senior, sir, d--doesn't, I mean-- doesn't mean you c--can call me your mother!"
    The brown haired man sighed. "Yo, can we just keep this quick?"
    "Cherno. Cherno Plume."
    "Funky name, dawg. I dig." He scribbled something in the notepad, then sat down on the rock directly in front of Cherno.
    "Too bad I have no idea who he is--"
    "Besides the last twelve days, yeah? 'Aiight, it's coo'. You've been truckin' that construction of thought for the last fifteen minutes. I get it. I get it."
    "What the hell are you even saying--"
    "'Kay. I needs my friend Prescott here t' ask you some little koo-ess-tions." He took off his cap for a moment. "Damn, it's chill in here."
    "C--Can you stay on task, Mr. Suckit?! And it's Officer Prescott--"
    "Daaaaamn! Can't even get mah name right. Look at this right standin' buffoon. It's pronounced Suchet, dawg--"

God, how incompetent were these two? Were all Coy City officers like this?

"P--please, can we just get to the flipping point of this little dithyramb?"
    "Y--yes, s--sorry to keep you waiting. Ahem." Prescott cleared his throat. Suchet flipped through the notepad and absentmindedly scribbled down a few more things.
    "T--the, I mean, the reason ... we're-- right, we're querying you ... on this matter ..." Prescott continually twirled around the tip of his moustache in slight nervousness. "Is because y--you were the ... the last one who had s--seen ... uh--" Prescott turned to Suchet.
    "What's the first girl's name?"
    "Man, lemme look! Hold your gaddamn lamborghinis." Suchet flipped through the notepad. "Peppermint Sprite."
    "Temperance Spike--"
    "Temperance Spike!"

Cherno groaned and held his head in his hands.

Temperance.
    Why did they think they would-- they would get anything out of him?

"Whoa! Hey hey, damn Pressy, you needa improve your writin' skills already! Haha! Sorry 'bout that."
    "L--let's continue ..." Prescott lowered his brow in seething annoyance.

It's not like he remembered anything from before that goddamn e-mail. The goddamn e-mail that ruined everything. Cherno looked down at his feet and clenched his teeth together.

"W--we would ... like to know w--what it is sh--she said, and did, right before her ... untimely demise ..." Prescott clearly looked uncomfortable. Cherno didn't even get to see the death scene! His heart felt heavy.

"... what it is sh--she said, and did ..."

Crack.

... Wh--why?

Why did she ... did she have to leave him ... why did she have to do that.
    And right after remembering at least a part of the woman named Temperance Spike, she disappears out of his life.
    It was cruel, this game.

He wouldn't fucking have any of it.
    "She kissed me." Cherno said with a flat face.
    "Daaaaaamn, bro, you got--"
    "Please be quiet, Mr. Suchet!"
    Suchet smirked and scribbled down things in his notepad.
    "She said she wouldn't ... wouldn't be able to-- to enjoy my gift." Cherno looked away. Did he-- did he just choke back a sob? Surely not.
    "S--speak up, sir! What gift?"
    "Damn!" Suchet threw the notepad on the ground in a fit of drama. "I can't be standin' here watchin' this here dude man bro break down like a flippin' bundle of twigs in a storm!" He lunched at Cherno with surprising athleticism for someone who looked so slovenly, and met his golden gaze with his own piercing blue stare. He gently held Cherno by his shoulders.

"...Get off me."
    "Bro. Do y'know what's the current reason for this little pree-dicamen' we've gotta here?"
    Cherno scoffed. "What sort of nincompoop shenanigabibble are they thinking of naming it?"
    Suchet's face was serious.

"A suicide."

Cherno thought about the e-mail.

"There's no kick-stompin' way in hell that it was a suicide."
    "Ha, dawg!" Suchet chuckled. "If it ain't, can y'explain the ol' manna' of this here murder?"
    "Well, 'course not. I don't know the details!" You bozo.

Suchet looked away. "Confiddyenchal info, dawg." Cherno didn't see what Suchet's facial expression as he said that, but he noticed that his tone of voice had changed briefly. "We're still investigatin', but-- but I think some of the others here may have some details." He turned back to Cherno and winked.
    Prescott looked at this entire scene with wide-eyed nervousness, his face a bit red. "Suchet! Mr. Suchet! G--get back on t--topic--"
    "We know enough, Pressy." Suchet cleared his throat and bent down. He picked up the notepad and stuffed it back in his coat pocket. With a swift step, he turned back towards Cherno. "I'll be takin' mah leave, dawg. Same with ol' Pressy here."
    "I'm your junior o--on the force!"Prescott stood up, his rotund figure offering a deep, impressive contrast with Suchet's malnourished lankiness.

"Pressy, get back to tha team, y'dig?" Suchet turned and pointed off towards the end of the resort, near the women's quarters. "I'll meetcha there in a jiff."
    "R--right, thank you Mr. Suchet." Prescott bowed, a bit too formally, and jogged off towards the other end of the resort.

Inspector Suchet had his back turned towards Cherno, his coat fluttering slightly in the cold mountain winds of a crisp morning. What was Suchet thinking? He really was probably the most incompetent police inspector Cherno had met. Then again, he knew no other police inspectors. Cherno sat staring at the back of Suchet's head. His pale neck seemed to flow in the light of this cloudy, overcast hour. Why was he staying here? What the hell did he want? Cherno felt the rage bubbling inside him. Why did this have to happen? He could-- he could just--
    Ugh.

It collapsed, deflated into a puddle of sorrow.
    Suchet turned around.
    "Thanks for your help, dawg." His face was flat, and his tone seemed much more clear.
    "I didn't help anything."
    "You did, bro. You confirmed one thin' for me." He tapped the tip of his cherry red nose, bitten by the fangs of the mountain wind. "This here ain't not maybe be a suicide after all.""But-- but you said ..."
    "A man with amnesia's an honest man, dawg. And besides. The mind of Cherno Plume is somethin' to be reckoned with."

Wait.

What?

Suchet turned away again. "I ain't a fan of vigilante detectives. They be stealin' all mah jobs, y'know? But this-- this is a special case. Somethin' involvin' all the chiquitas and lads of the hot springs. Somethin' so crunk happenin' that your collective minds can help." He inhaled deeply and stretched out his arms. "There's somethin' off about this entire whole ol' thing. I'm glad t'see you can still tell somethin' like that."

No way.He-- he couldn't--

"What in god's hell are you babbling on about, M--Mr. Suchet?!" Cherno's face was wide in shock. Did he know something?! He knew something, didn't he! He knew something about Cherno Plume! Why did a police inspector know Cherno Plume?!Suchet began walking away towards the women's quarters.

"Find it out yourself. Just like all o' these mys'ries, Cherno Plume."
    "Mr. Suchet! Mr. Suchet!"

But he refused to hear the words of Cherno Plume, like the truth that grasped at the doors of his heart.

4. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    {tumblrPsychosis-NormalMood-Anxious}
    {OOC: --- Wearing Day 13.2}
    [/url]
    Heidi's brown eyes flashed to Harley. He apparently did a much better job at comforting. She was no good at these things. It made her itchy. She started scratching at her body in various places. The tension in the air was making her claustorphobic again. This wasn't good. She wanted to ignore this, but it was becoming too intense. "S-so...you helped save Anthony? Th-that's nice..." she didn't know either of them. It would be better for her to just leave, to run and hide. It would be better. so do it deary. Run and hide, just like always. Go be alone. Just us. Get out! Get out of my head!! Never. "wh-what happened? If y-you don't mind me asking?"

Heidi bit down on her lip hard, to the point of drawing blood. She pushed up the sleeves on temperance's sweatshirt and began scratching her exposed flesh. Her arms were quickly becoming covered in scratches and her fingernails broke skin in a few places. Faint lines of blood streaked down. Who was dead? Where were temperance and altair? She couldn't see them anywhere. make it stop. Make it stop...

5. Jayn

[​IMG]
    [/url]
    Latest Tumblr Update | Wearing| OOC

The lobby was clearing up a bit as people either lost interest on their own or were asked to leave by the staff themselves. She wasn't sure how much time had past, but Simon still hadn't appeared and she was getting tired. She considered getting up and running off again in search of him at first, and then decided against it. Not only was Anne keeping a close eye on her from the front desk, but the thought of running into whoever had apparently killed the two victims did not sit right with her either. She hoped Simon was okay.

She hoped.

xxxxxxxxx...Eleanor?

She lifted her eyes. Anne. She wondered what all of the other staff were doing ... and then remembered the crowd of people that were being taken care of...The lady had gotten her name wrong, but it was no big deal, as disrespectful as that was. The woman couldn't have known that she was a witch. She made sure to wipe her eyes dry again before responding to her name with a quiet 'Mm?'.

xxxxxxxxxSimon Lewis...Room 302, yes? It seems that room has checked out for quite some time, sweetie.

Anne seemed nervous. She must not have known what to do with her now. This was okay, though. Eleanora smiled a genuine smile and Anne visibly relaxed. She must have expected her to cry again. Witches weren't that predictable!

Pulling herself up, she slung the bag back over her shoulder and picked up her umbrella again.

xxxxxxxxxThank you...!

Without any more time wasted, she left the lobby and stepped outside of the lodge. It was terribly cold out, but luckily she was dressed semi-appropriately. The springs hadn't appealed to her, but she had wanted to go skiing...She didn't feel much like doing so any more. If the room was checked out...Simon had left her. He had probably gone home. Though, it was weird that he hadn't at least taken his things with him. Perhaps he had been drinking. He did that a lot. Maybe he went away with a woman.

She continued to analyze and ponder it as she made her way back to the bus top, wishing for the shuttles to still be running. Luckily, she had made it to the stop just twenty minutes before the next bus was supposed to arrive.

Simon disappeared often, and while he was with her, he seemed exasperated and annoyed. Maybe she embarrassed him. Maybe he was ashamed of her. She should be a better little sister. She should learn how to behave...How not to embarrass people. How to hide her gifts. Most mortals were not understanding. They were not forgiving. They were not tolerant. They did not appreciate the world around them or the magic. She didn't want to admit it, but Simon was no different.

No, not at all.

6. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    In which Elizabeth strikes again - most details are left out but possible trigger warning.​
    Last night was the first night in a while Elizabeth slept in a comfortable bed without having to sneak into the place. A hotel, a nice one near the docks, all thanks to the money she lifted from her victims. It seemed like killing paid well.
    She was able to bathe and eat room service, making it the perfect start for the special day that laid ahead. She even wore a dress, something she wished to have done sooner but could not bring herself to from the cold. But now it seemed silly to let such a thing stand in her way of what she desired when nothing else did.
    And so she stood in front of the bathroom mirror, smiling and planning out how the day will work. First and foremost she needed to set it up. Though even after thinking on for a while it seemed that this very hotel room would be the setting. It felt awful, leaving so many clues this time. Though after that note it really was just a matter of time now, wasn't it? Why, the only thing the police had left to do was find her, for surely they've pieced together everything by now. And if not then she had to question their competence. Or was Lady Luck still smiling on her? Hell, even Ms. Game Master could be helping her out, though the odds of that... Well, it'd be boring if she went to jail, so maybe that wasn't that unlikely. Still probably not it though. It could be simply that no one told them why they were being targeted in time.
    Either way she just had to keep moving, which she had been doing until now. But that was only because of her plans today.
    "Right. Let's not worry about anything else until this is over, shall we?" she spoke to herself before withdrawing a prepaid, bought just last night. And after a quick phone call she discovered that they had been staying at Victoria's house but would be over shortly.
    After that she put in Anthony's number, soon remembering he didn't have his phone anymore. Cursing to herself she went on to tumblr instead to send him a message. And oh, it seemed that he had posted as well. With that her worry could cease for the time being and nothing would be distracting her any longer.
    Maybe an hour passed before they finally arrived.
    "Hello, Mother. Father. Good morning." She greeted them both, ignoring their complaints about not knowing where she's been these past few days.
    "Well can you at least say where your brother is?"
    Looking at her mother now Elizabeth saw an older reflection of herself. However this version was bitter, cruel, and disgusting. She would never become like her. She won't even live that long, haha. What a funny thought.
    "Well?" Her mother grew impatient as she looked for a place to sit, though finding none besides the bed. And for whatever reason she did not wish to sit there.
    "Why do you ask, Karen?" The older woman's name was said with disdain. "It is far to late to play the role of a mother who actually gives a shit."
    "You do not talk-" Mr. William Evans started, only to be cut off as Elizabeth pulled out the gun from a bag on the dresser, turning to point it at him.
    Laughing again, only out loud this time, she told them to sit on the bed. "Now...how to do this... I've thought about it for so long and there's been so many ideas... Why, now it's finally time I just don't know where to start."
    William began to ask what was wrong with her but had his face meet the gun. "Scream, dear mother, and I'll rip your eyes out." They, the gun and her father, were getting well acquainted as she bashed it against his head a few times. Not enough to kill, but enough to knock him out.
    With her father, who could easily over power her, knocked out she felt in control now. How good to have gotten him by surprise. But who knew when he could awaken, which is why she came with rope. Yesterday was spent preparing, well, after the episode with Lindsey.
    So she had her mother tie her father's hands behind his back before turning the focus on her. Just like all of them before she wished to know why this was happening. As a reply Elizabeth only laughed and told her to think about four years ago. That sent the woman into a hysteria, which involved a lot of tears and claims it wasn't her fault.
    Yeah, right.
    Annoyed by her voice Elizabeth tapped her mouth shut and tied her hands as well. It was surprisingly easily. Did she think as long as she went along with this they would actually live? Or was she waiting for the impossibly stupid thing of her saying 'Okay, I forgive you.'
    There was also the fear of the gun, but once that was done the weapon was placed on the night stand. Too loud and it wouldn't cause the amount of suffering she longed to see them endure.
    So she started with the knife, simply craving away while saying that while she may not hate the woman, but this still had to be done.
    To finish it she did the same as she had done to the first cheerleader - Samantha was it? - and made a gash on her stomach to let everything possibly fall and left her to bleed as she moved to William.
    He was nearly awake and surely the rage of seeing his wife in her current state will cause trouble, so she just stuck the knife in him. Her hope of just puncturing a lung and letting it fill with blood was ruined as he seemed to have died nearly instantly.
    Sighing she figured there was nothing she could do about it and began gathering her things and gave her mother one last long look before departing.
    [ ◦ ◦ ♠ ◦ ◦ ♦ ◦ ]

7. Midnight Star Master of Physics

[/url]Matt wasn't the biggest fan of the police, they seemed to enjoy bossing him about and telling him what he could and couldn't do. They didn't usually seem to understand the genius of his pranks either. 'You're not allowed to do that. It's dangerous.' Oh come on, they're all just wimps, he never meant harm with his pranks, he just wanted to see the reactions. They'd come in all sirens blazing, couldn't they have any respect at all?

They'd come in and placed a blanket over them, which was okay considering he was still currently only wearing a towel around his waist. Still he'd been prized away from Zoey and they wanted to ask him questions. For someone who loved attention and loved being in the limelight, he was oddly quiet. He did answer their questions and tried to explain what had happened but his answers were short, he didn't want to recall what he'd seen. He tried to stand up for the brown haired guy too, he didn't want them getting in trouble for just giving the girl's their dignity in death. Although when it had got onto why he'd been in the girls half...well explaining that was interesting to say the least.

Seriously, why did everyone automatically assume be was doing it for perverted reasons? Even if they didn't say it outloud, he knew those looks all too well. He hadn't planned on anyone being there and even when there was he only wanted to see their reactions. There was no mean intent in his actions, well he might have set up a prank but it's just a bit of fun.

After god knows how long, they eventually let him go. They seemed satisfied enough with his answers but he had to give them his details incase they needed him again. He seriously hoped they didn't. He quickly got changed, making sure none of the girls or police could see him. Then made his way back to the reception. He paused before stepping out into view, he could see people he didn't know. Normally he'd make an effort to make amazing first impressions that they wouldn't forget in a long time. Thing was, he didn't think he could do that now, at the very least it wouldn't be appropriate. If they saw him they would be rubbish and boring impressions. He didn't really have much choice now though, did he?

8. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Allison looked in the direction where she heard her name come from. There, at the entrance to the blocked off host springs was Harley. Why hadn't she seen him before? How could she have missed him? She groaned in annoyance at herself and made her way down the remaining stairs. As she meandered her way through the crowd, she dropped plenty of 'pardon's and 'excuse me's before finally arriving where Harley was. "So what's going on? Who died? And how?" she asked him. Since he seemed so keen to play detective. It was then she noticed two other kids that seemed to be with Harley. A boy with heterochromia which she took a second to marvel at his pretty eyes. So cool. She had never met anyone with heterochromia before. She then looked to the girl. Oh, it was the girl from before. "Hey there, I didn't get your name before, I'm Allison," she said with a smile.

9. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    {tumblrPsychosis-AbormalMood-Anxious}
    [/url]
    Heidi stopped scratching her arms briefly. It was the loud girl that liked to ask questions. Her fingers were covered in drying blood for the thin fingernail cuts on her arms and she shoved her hands in the sweatshirt pockets. "I'm...I'm Heidi." it was a small simple response. It was all she could muster. they, were shouting loudly in her head, laughing, taunting, joking. It was getting hard to focus. She couldn't think straight. Her eyes darted back to Harley, then Anthony. She couldn't do this. She wasn't meant to be around people. How was she supposed to help anyone if she couldn't be around them?

this was insufferable. Her hands flew out of her pocket and started clawing at her neck. She couldn't breathe. just do it deary. Clear a path. Rid yourself of these toxins. I'm not hurting anyone. You are though. Look at yourself. Wouldn't you rather the rest of them look gruesome and not you? Heidi shook her head and her hair flew around widely. Not here. She couldn't do this here. "please stop..." she begged in a whisper. Now the scratching was causing her throat to bleed.

10. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

John began to immediately clean up his room after he switched off the TV. As he cleaned he made sure to charge his phone and sling his bookbag over his shoulder. His legs moved with adrenaline fueled nervousness, his heart was thudding in his chest. No where was safe. No one was safe. As he took one more look at the room he shut the door behind him and began to head for the front door. If he flew past anyone then he completely ignored them. Screw this, ain't nobody got time for that. Or this. He just needed to get away.

The stinging cold of the mountain air was refreshing as he took a deep breath. It helped him focus though he pulled his jacket on tighter against the chill. His jaw was clenched and his head was still but his eyes kept roving over everything infront of his vision. There was one strangely dressed but young girl at the stop. He almost cried in relief though he eyed her warily. Settling on the very edge of the bench for the bus, he checked his phone's clock and deduced that there was 10 minutes till the bus came.

Cherno was probably be dead. Madeline maybe. Who knew any more? Bellhurst was cursed. Or this group was. John slouched forward and put his in his face in his hands and tried to meditate on getting the hell away from here. Again he glanced at the young girl beside him, she looked familiar. Another Bellhurst kid? But surely not one on the list? It was time to drop the facsimile. Jesus was going on the back burner. Because John was getting tired. Most of all he was tired of losing, it was time to start winning. Epically.

He rubbed the tears that was forming on his eyes corners and turned to face the girl beside him. She was so damn familiar, Christian habits died hard and those habits helped John run through his list of heathens from Bellhurst. Witch heathen! The irony of them forming some kind of force was so yummy that John could not resist. And it would help take his mind off recent, horrid, events. "It's not every day that God and the Earth have two of their people meet like this... witch."

11. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Soon after Brian pulled the blanket over him, he heard a knock on the door. One eye opened slowly as he yawned and pushed the blanket off him. He shut his eyes as the sun blinded him. Brian, again, slowly opened one eye then the other. Little orbs of light clouded his blurry vision as he stood up and stretched. Some bones cracked and Brian cringed. He threw on a pair of sweatpants and casually opened the door. He didn't even bother to fix his hair for his guest. Brian hoped they wouldn't mind as he opened the door a crack.

It was... Aileen! What a pleasant surprise! He smiled at her and said, "Good morning~" His voice was soothing with its tired tone. She was already dressed and looking presetable... how long was he asleep for? He instinctively reached in his pocket for his phone, though it was on the end table. Brian added sleepily, "Do you know what time it is?" He heard some commotion coming from the lobby. What was going on? Eh... he was too lazy to check now. Besides, he'd probably find out later.

12. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    [ OOC : AHHH, FEELS ]
    [ YOUMENAMESLINKSHATRED ] • [ MOOD : CARING ]

[/url]

I N xM Y xC R O W N , I xA M xK I N G .
    D O N ' T xM E S S xW I T H xM E .

xxxxxxxxxx When he saw Anthony grin at him, Harley's heart warmed, but his face remained passive, albeit slightly pained. He felt better, having an improved grasp on the world around him, like everything was going back to normal. There was no way he was going to let this get to him, and with that thought in mind, his muscles relaxed and he breathed through his nose.

A small voice came through his hearing as he listened for things around him, " S - so . . . You helped save Anthony? Th - that's nice . . . " He looked at her; she was small, frail-looking, but her face was troubled, like she had something else entirely going on in her mind. He raised an eyebrow, " Wh - What happened? " she asked in her small voice, " If y - you don't mind my asking . . . "

Just as he was going to answer, Harley saw her bite her lip, and then it bled - what was going on in her mind? She was nervous, scared, panicked. Goddammit, did he have to be everyone's big brother? Fuck . . . His heart could only take so much of their pain, he felt . . . so bad, so helpless for them. He wanted to take them under his wing and keep them safe from the world. But why? Why did he care? He never used to care, " Hey, you alright there? " he asked her, " I didn't really save him. " he then answered, " I was just there to help out. Didn't want him getting hurt, that's all. "

Another voice entered his hearing, and he turned slightly to see that Alli had come to him through the crowd, " So what's going on? Who died, and how? "

He sighed calmly and rubbed the back of his neck, " Seems like two of our fellow email victims are dead. " he replied in a low voice, " From the people around us, I've gathered that it was Temperance Spike and Madeline Moore. " What a shame, too. Both of those girls had quite a bit of potential and he had been very interested in getting to know them more, but the real thing that bother him was Madeline dying . . . Only once, briefly, he had seen the way Kallisti acted around her, and he knew, right off the back, that they had some sort of . . . thing going. He didn't like that, but he couldn't deny it was there.

How close were they? How affected would Kallisti be? He was almost scared to think about it. Who would tell her? She wouldn't have it from him, and he probably wouldn't even be able to tell her soon, anyway . . .

Taking him out of his thoughts was the other girl again, Heidi, her name was, " Please stop . . . " He looked at her once more with an eyebrow raised; who was she talking to? He looked at the people in the crowd around them, searching thoroughly for stray hands and eyes; no one seemed to be touching her or anything, no one seemed to be talking to her. Harley then blinked in realization - someone was talking to her, in her mind. Was it in her mind, maybe? There was no other explanation. Hearing voices? The typical assertion of insanity: schizophrenia. Schizotypal? Hmm . . .

" Hey, stop that. " he said immediately, grabbing Heidi's wrists and pulling them towards him, " You're going to hurt yourself - are you alright? " Why was he behaving like this? He couldn't be everyone's big brother. That was the thing he didn't like about himself; when he started caring, he cared too much - but the other person didn't care enough back. One-sided, he hated that, " Look at that, you're bleeding. We should get you some bandages. I think they might have some at the front desk, what do you say? "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

13. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Wearing : Tumblr : OOC : Music
    As Alyssa stood in the Women's locker room, she couldn't help but think about ways Crestatia could have killed those two girls. So far, she could only think of her cutting them or bit the two deeply (Alyssa didn't see any bite marks, so her second assumption was unlikely).
    Then she decided that she has seen enough, and went to her bedroom to pack up and change. After that, she checked out and walked to the bus stop without looking back once.

14. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Madeline and Temperance. Two people she didn't know, but could have known eventually had this not happened. They may have even been friends of sorts. Or just straight up enemies. But now Allison would never know. Now they were just nothing. Nothing more than names to her, which was unfortunate. "That's a nice name, Heidi," she replied a bit absentmindedly before turning to look at her more closely. It was then that Allison noticed her strange behavior again. The girl had hid her hands in the oversized sweatshirt, but she kept scratching. Allison was starting to get a bit disturbed and didn't know what to do. She was also about to try and stop her from scratching and hurting herself, but Harley beat her to it. It was rather nice to see Harley's behavior. It had been a long while since she had seen him be so kind to another human being genuinely. She smiled a small smile before locking eyes with Heidi again. "I'm going to ask the front desk to see if they have some bandaids and maybe if they have an extra pair of gloves to spare for you. Though that might be a long shot," she said softly as she took her leave. Sure enough, they had a first aid kit back there and gave her however many number of bandaids she said she'd need. And Allison figured she'd need a lot. However she had no gloves to give. That was fine. Maybe eventually she'll come across some gloves and give them to Heidi.

15. Doukuro Chaser

[ ◦ ◦ ♠ ◦ ◦ ♦ ◦ ]
    Once on the sidewalk in front of the hotel the cold air crashed into Elizabeth, effecting mostly her legs. Even with her love of winter and whatever it may bring even she had to shiver. Still, she felt no desire to go and change so she would simply have to endure.

Pulling out her phone once more she dialed 9-1-1, hoping by now there was no chance of her parents being saved.

"Yes? I'd like to report a murder. It's the Westermack Hotel, room 427. The monsters have finally been slain," as her baby brother would have put it.

And with that she hung up, tossing the cell in the nearest trash can before putting her gloved hands into her pockets before walking off.
    [ LEVEL THIRTEEN - BGM13 - STATUS: ??? - UPDATE ]
    Anthony looked to Heidi with confusion and horror. She kept making herself bleed, and the red sight was making him feel ill. He was really starting to hate seeing blood.
    So instead he tried to keep his focus on Harley, hearing him assume the dead had been Madeline and Temperance. The victims really were from the email? That was hardly surprising, but the two were the last ones he expected. They were both so...scary. And tough. If anything he would have placed bets on them being one of the last ones alive.
    Unsure how to feel about their passing he remained quiet, looking at his shoes the entire time. As he did this he continued to listen, realizing that Harley would watch over Heidi. That was good. If the guy saved him he could surely watch out of that girl, probably. And Altair was connected to her too, so she would be safe.
    "I need to...get my stuff," this was probably the first time in ages that he actually mumbled things instead of saying them clearly. He wasn't even sure if they heard him but it was not as if he was waiting for a reply. Instead he left immediately after saying that and returned to his room.
    Once there he grabbed the two bags under his bed, one filled with gifts and the other with clothes. With them tugged along he returned to the lobby, not caring to look for the others, before stepping outside and going to where the bus was supposed to show.
    While outside he placed everything on an empty spot on a bench and took out his phone. There were no missed calls but when he checked tumblr he had a new message.
    His eyes were stuck on the message. They were to meet in person? He did not really wish to face her at the time being, so replied with a lie, stating 'sure, but busy now. later, okay?' and sent it before tucking the phone back in his pocket.
    While doing this the bus they had all been waiting for finally pulled up so he grabbed his things and picked them up, managing to carry both in one hand, as he headed for it.
    When he stepped aboard he looked for an empty seat, finding one near the back which he took and kept his things in his laps. It was an awkward fit as the bags were nearly in his face, but they had to be kept safe.

16. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr OOTD OOC: none ]

Please open. Aileen felt like she was being watched. Please open. Why were they watching her knocking on a door? Please open. Did they not have anything better to do? Plea- oh thank god. Aileen let out a sigh of relief asBrian opened the door, half-asleep. She must have woken him up.

"Do you know what time it is?" he asked.

"It's..." Aileen started, searching through her bag. She heard some commotion from further down the hall and turned her head to see what was going on, giving up on searching through her bag. Soon after, she turned her attention back to Brian. "...time for you to get ready. It's past noon," she said with a smile. She wanted to see what was going on, but did not want to go alone.

[​IMG]
    [ TumblrDOTD ]

Sitting by her outfit, Cristina could feel her head spinning. Had she caught the flu, again? No, it can't be. The flu didn't make me feel this terrible. She decided to shake it off and get dressed. Perhaps she could go to one of the stores in the resort and by medication. She pulled her pink sweater over her head, packed her purse and left the room.

Being sick made the hallway she was walking down seem endless. Every time she moved she felt sick. At times she would feel light-headed and would have to hold onto the walls as support. She was beginning to regret coming on the trip. She had not even had a chance to sketch anything yet.

On the way, she felt her throat burning again. Oh my god. She looked around for the nearest restroom. A locker room would be fine right? There was a huge crowd around it though, which made Cristina frustrated. She tried to maneuver herself around everyone, but could not get past them. Ugh. Let the sick girl by! How irritating. She scanned the hallway again, and spotted a garbage can. It's going to have to do for now. She ran towards it.

Finished, Cristina walked away, but couldn't help but overhear a conversation a few teens were having. She stopped. They were talking about...a homicide? Two dead? It didn't concern her, but there was some nagging feeling that made her want to stand there and continue listening. Soon, one of the tall boys mentioned that "
    fellow email victims" were dead. Email victims and death? Could it be...the email? There were other names on the list of recipients. She dug into her purse and pulled out her speech keyboard.

Before she could walk up and ask the group, the other boy walked away. It was funny. A few moments ago, she was feeling sick to her stomach, but now the pain was gone. As she walked, she began typing, and stopping in front of them she pressed enter, "I couldn't help but overhear your conversation, but I was wondering if you were referring to some strange email that mentioned 100 days?" She had to be careful with the way she worded the sentence. If they received the email, they would know what she was talking about. If they didn't, they would think she was weird, but she would not have revealed anything. 100 days could've meant anything. She stood anxiously waiting for their reply.

17. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    {tumblrPsychosis-AbnormalMood-Distraught}
    [/url]
    Her eyes grew wide with shock. She misheard, didn't she? Harley couldn't have said temperance. She still needed to give the cheerleader her stuff back. She had so much of it. Fear was settling in greater now. Allison said she had a pretty name, but it didn't really register. Her mind was reeling. Between the present, and their incessant badgering, she couldn't think. It hurt to much. Just as heidi attempted to reach for her hair, Harley grabbed her wrists.

She recoiled at his touch. It was firm, but not threatening. He was trying to help. Help. Her eyes shifted back and forth, searching his. What was he thinking, trying to do? "You're going to hurt yourself- are you all right?" His voice was gentle and soothing. Her heart rate relaxed, just a little. Heidi's breathing wasn't quite as shallow, but she still felt itchy.

"F-fine..." she mumbled, shaking her head.

"I need to...get my stuff." And then Anthony was gone, disappearing into the crowd, never to return.

"B-bye..." she muttered. he's leaving. Isn't that what you wanted? Yeah... so why are you sad? I want to make friends. You know that won't ever happen. We're you're only friends. You'll just hurt anyone else. You're not my friend. Really? True friends don't leave. Have we ever left? heidi winced, barely registering Harley's comment on first aid. "N-" Allison was gone. Heading to the reception desk to get bandages. Why were they helping?

"I don't...i don't need help. I'm fine." She forced a reassuring smile and pulled her hands away from Harley. He was nice, but she would only hurt him. She hurt everyone.

There was a strange auditory voice coming from the side of her. Heidi turned seeing the blond holding the small device. What was that? Why did it talk and not her? People were gathering again. She needed free. Brown eyes glanced between the newcomer and Harley. "I'm...I'm sorry...must go."

She shoved her hands in her pockets, holding onto the broken bits of phone tightly and turned away quickly; using the crowd as a shield. She needed to grab altair's jacket out of the room and then find him. He needed his coat back and she needed to go someplace alone, where she couldn't hurt anyone. Closing in on the stairs, heidi noticed a police officer coming down holding a backpack. Her brown eyes stared at it intently for a minute. It looked familiar. What was so familiar about it? Oh. It was temperance's. She had seen it at the hospital two days ago. The cop pulled out a folded up piece of paper and handed it to another officer. "H-hey! That's temperance's...why do you have it?" She said meekly. The officer eyed her suspiciously, clearly taking note of all the cuts and scratches on her arms and throat. Heidi pulled her hands out of her pockets and slid the sleeves back down, covering them up.

"Miss, what's your name?"

She bit her lip again, but not nearly as hard. It still hurt from before. "H-heidi...w-why?"

"Do you know anyone by the name of altair?"

"Y-yeah..altair geiss. He's here somewhere. We came together. Wh-what's going on?"

"I'm afraid we'll need you to come with us for further questioning." Another officer grabbed her shoulder lightly and nudged her towards the door. "Find that geiss kid and make sure you bring that cherno plume one back too. He should see this." A different officer nodded and disappeared as she was escorted out the door.

"What's going on?" She asked more panicked, but received no reply.

18. Jayn

[​IMG]
    [/url]
    Latest Tumblr Update | Wearing | OOC!!

xxxxxxxxxIt's not everyday that God and Earth have two of their people meet like this...witch.

Her face drained of color for a moment. Who was this? How did he know that she was a witch? After a few seconds of narrowing her eyes at the stranger, she began to calm herself down. Perhaps he attended Bellhurst with her. Her cheeks and ears burned. It wouldn't be strange for someone from high school to recognize her...She did not do a very good job of blending in with everyone else. She glanced down at her umbrella. That must have been a dead give away, too. She never went anywhere without it. She found that it was excellent at stopping negative energies.

This man had a strangely hued aura, though. It was a sort of monochrome one. Smoky, without much of a glow. It was difficult to make out what the original color had been, but this gray...It didn't seem to be his true, dominate color. She would have to practice her Auric sight if she were to analyze his spirit more accurately.

He had mentioned God...Was he a Christian or a Catholic, maybe? Perhaps the...pushy type? Why was he speaking to her...? There were no malicious energies coming from him, but...

xxxxxxxxxNot everyday, indeed...

Her tone was very suspicious. Before she could figure out what else could possibly be said, another girl sat by the bus stop, a boy arrived, and the bus came shortly after.

She stood up, brushing her bangs out of her face and clutching her umbrella and bag closer to her. She turned to bid the boy farewell, but stopped upon making eye contact with him. He had...Two different colored eyes! Was he...A witch, too, maybe? Maybe that's why his aura was hidden! He must have great spiritual ability to be able to do--...but then why was he referring to God? Unless he meant ...She tilted her head. Maybe he didn't know...Maybe he didn't even know that he possessed magical abilities! How exciting!

xxxxxxxxxExcuse me! Will you sit with me, on the bus? There is something urgent we must discuss!

Her shyness had completely evaporated now. All that she could think of was telling him of his abilities. She hoped he wouldn't decline. Instead of waiting for an answer, she turned and stepped onto the shuttle. After paying her fee, she skipped down the aisle and towards the back so that they could talk without disturbing anyone. She hoped the stranger in the back wouldn't mind.

19. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT WEARING }
    { OOC : WAS THIS PLANNED ?! }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN}{MOOD : SLIGHTLY WORRIED }

xxxxxxxxxx For a while now, Kallisti had sat a the table, her hands folded in her lap and her legs crossed, one of them bobbing every now and then. Every five minutes she would check her phone, expecting to see a call she had missed or perhaps a text . . . She was being silly - just because those things had happened last night, they didn't mean that Madeline would be talking to her constantly. How she wished that was true ( maybe not so much, actually ).

There was one thing, however, that continued to trouble her mind; the e-mail. " NO ROMANCE ", it had said, but exactly what had that entailed? Her mind went back to Thomas because it was fairly obvious that he had a heavy crush, felt romantic feelings for Madeline, but he died - did he die because of those feelings, or was it because he had made those feelings known? If he would have kept them to himself, would Thomas Adams still be among the living? The text message . . . Madeline hadn't said her feelings out loud, but she had let another soul hear of them - one from the e-mail no less. . . . What did that mean for her? She had returned those feelings, but nothing had happened to her.

. . . Did this mean Madeline was well, too?

Kallisti stood from the table, tidied her dishes up for the busboy, and left the dining area, her head tuning towards the crowd. She recognized several faces, but when her eyes came to a tall young man, she froze; he really was here. What was he doing over there? What was going on . . . ? Oh, she almost didn't want to think about it. Her curiosity was growing, though . . . She took a step towards the crowd, stopping and taking a breath.

There's something in there you don't want to see. Don't you know? You know already. I do not know what you are talking about. You're not a dumb person, Kallisti. I think you might know what's up.

Over and over again, it felt like she was mishearing the crowd, two distinct names coming . . . " Madeline Moore " and " Temperance Spike ".

No, now's not the place to breakdown, love. Don't let anyone see you, go upstairs and get ready to leave. This is no longer the place for you to be. But Kallisti couldn't move, she could only stare at the baths' entrance, finally noticing all of the policemen and paramedics. The breaths wouldn't come from her mouth, they wouldn't fill up her lungs, and her chest started to feel as if it were constricting. How impossible it felt to breath right now. How impossibly fast she put this all together. Why would she even begin to think of such things? Her mind wildly jumped from this conclusion to that, and her heart was slowing without her even realizing it. This was horrible. Perhaps she was acting this way for nothing.

And then she saw the back of an official's jacket. In bold, white letters, it read " C O R O N E R ".

Breathe, breathe, what are YOU DOING?! Kallisti, breathe! BREATHE ! ! Breathe . . .

She collapsed to the ground, her body clattering against the tile.
    [​IMG]
    [ YOUMENAMESLINKSHATRED ] • [ MOOD : CALM ]

xxxxxxxxxx Harley didn't move because Allison had gone without him even asking. He could have done it, but he figured she wanted to help; no harm in that. He looked back to Heidi, whose neck was red and bleeding and he sighed; perhaps it was schizophrenia.

" I need to . . . get my stuff. " Harley turned and Anthony was gone. He frowned; what was wrong with him? He decided he'd like to hang out with Anthony some time, soon. He wasn't a bad kid. His attention was grabbed by a girl, who looked younger than she probably was, who held up a device with words on its screen, and it was talking with a strange, slightly bothering, mechanical voice.

Oh, right, the one who couldn't talk. Why were bunches of young people just starting to appear around him? No, no, he started this. He shook his head as he read the words on the screen, " Yes, " he replied shortly, " The email. It's been bringing lots of trouble lately. " he added with a bit of playfulness in his voice with a small chuckle, though he knew that this was no laughing matter.

He turned back to Heidi, who had taken her hands back from him, " I don't . . . I don't need help. I'm fine. " and she smiled - but right off the back, he knew it was fake. Who was she trying to fool? He shook his head again as she spoke once more, " I'm . . . I'm sorry . . . Must go. " she said, and then she quickly walked off.

" Don't hesitate to find me if you ever need help. " he called after her, and then internally punched himself. Fucking hell, he was a sap. He looked back at the young blonde girl, observing her features; what a pretty face, lovely eyes, " You might wanna steer clear of this scene, it looks like things might get b - "

Harley was then cut off by the sound of a thud, and several people around him turned to see what had made the noise. A girl, black leggings, white shorts, black shirt, had fallen to the ground and was now limp there. He raised an eyebrow, unable to see her face. A young man rushed past him, making her way towards the body, and when she lifted the girl to a sitting position, Harley's eyes widened.

It was Kallisti.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

20. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

He didn't know what answer he was expecting but he was sharply saddened when she simply replied to him. He blinked and settled into his stony bench to wait for the bus when two more people appeared to wait at the stop. He kept his mouth shut when he recognized Anthony as the boy he had given his number to at Lacey's when Cherno proposed his research-the-demoness idea. The witchling responded again to him, positively this time before she vanished into the bus.

He hated the feeling of making new friends, despite how good with words he was, people still made him nervous when he wasn't simply going to judge them and be on his way. Though he did frown as he payed his bus fare and made his way down the aisle. What could she possibly want with him. John's eyes turned critical, as he sat down beside her on the bus. From her characteristic umbrella to her animated movement.... She was just as eccentric as the video game kid. The only difference to John is that in this game, he believed in witches.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.