♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Jayn, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

Ash Takahashi - Day 1
    What she is wearing today
    Latest Tumblr Post
    (OOC: I'll maybe do 1 more before the time switch, maybe not, Depends when I go to bed)
    Choir pretty much passed on with ease. Ash almost "survived" her "Day 1" of her 100 Days.
    Since the school she went to had 8 periods that were split into two days (A and B days), the only period before her freedom was History.
    "Bleghhhh, History," Ash thought, "Can't we just learn history from what's left of the past instead of some textbook?" (Since the textbook wasn't always that accurate).
    As she walked in the classroom, she thought a bit more about the poem she wrote (which apparently was for her sister Esme's 9th Birthday as she remembered).
    That you never saw the feelings in my soul
    Now you’ve pierced my heart with a hole
    But my heart has healed
    Now I have friends that are real
    "I have to make this into a song.", she thought, "This could be a pretty darn good song. I just need to find a good rhythm to go with this..."

2. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

[ scarf of the day | tumblr ]
    [ occ: n/a ]

Brian heard a voice come from behind. He looked to Madeline, who suddenly slapped his hand and immediately sprinted away without even apologizing or thanking him. He shook his right hand, which was extended a few seconds prior, vigorously in an attempt to shake the pain away. Feeling a little better, Brian turned around to see an olderclassman approach him and ask if he was alright. "I'm fine, thank you," he replied with a smile. "Look I'm sorry, but I need to get to pre-calc ASAP. I really appreciate your concern, it was very sweet of you." A genuine tone of gratitude could be heard in the boy's voice.

Soon after waving the olderclassman goodbye, Brian began to jog, almost sprint, to the pre-calc classroom. A familiar voice rang across his ears and turned his head back slightly to see Aileen. "It's fine, and I'm fine too thanks. Don't worry about it." He turned his head back around, narrowly missing running into a senior, and said bluntly, "Here, let's walk and talk. I can't be late to Mrs. Finnley's class again." Suddenly, the bell rang; they were late, and Brian would get a detention for sure. He growled slightly under his breath and continued his pace.

3. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr][Mood: Sour][Ooc: There's a banner now! =)][Day: One][Opinions]

Temperance stared down at her textbook bleakly. She wasn't processing anything in the chapter, not like she did any other day. She grimaced, still distracted by that damned email, eyes wondering to the back of Thomas's neck. Did he know she was staring? The game was virtually nonexistent in her mind, even the plans afterwards were gone.

She didn't know what to do. Should she talk to someone from the list about it? Should she tell Josh what's going, or just forget about it? It was maddening. She slipped her phone out during class and scrolled through for anything new. There was one thing that caught her: a post about the email from cherno. They weren't friends in the least bit, but they had shared classes for a couple years. He was nice, but not particularly her cup of tea.

Cherno was another one of those kids she and her friends typically made fun of and started stories about. She wasn't the one that started the gossip and rumors, but she never did anything to stop them. Usually she helped contribute to keep her appearance. Temperance knew what they said when she wasn't around, and if she didn't keep up the queen bee bitchy attitude, no one would take her seriously.

She slammed the book shut, frustrated, and walked out before their teacher even dismissed them. Josh came running after her in the hall, but she just shrugged him off. She wasn't in the mood to talk to him or anyone anymore. Temperance would go to the game, cheer her heart out, have a good time at the bonfire, and give josh his early anniversary surprise after; but right now she wanted none of it. She wanted to disappear until the game. She knew the exact place to do it too.

4. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

Smiling Thomas hummed every happy, stupid, up beat song he ever knew and only lowered his voice as he parked in the student parking lot. Nearly 15 minutes behind Madeline.

He saw her car in the parking lot but couldn't seem to casually bump into her in the hallways. Ah well, he knew that seeing her again could cost him his chance tomorrow. Thomas would wait on her to come to him, then he'd give her all the attention she would ever want and more.

But, what's all this? A streaking blur that seemed to be Maddy, plus a small gathering of people in a hallway. He walked up to Aileen, trusting him for a honest recount of what had happened here. "You mind telling me what's going on here? Was Madeline heading home?" His blue eyes burrowed into Aileen's, full of only concern and a want of the truth.

5. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT }
    { OOC : THIS SCHEDULING THING ISN'T GOING TO MAKE SENSE, BUT THAT'S OKAY }
    { YOU ME NAMES } { MOOD :HURRIED / WORRIED }

[/url]xxxxxxxxxx You now have the opportunity to do this right . . .
    xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx We are at a point where it is make or break, just maybe . . .
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Be careful . . . You are all potential strangers to me.

P L E A S E , xC A L L xM E xQ U I N T U S .
    O R xQ U I N , xI F xY O U xP R E F E R .

xxxxxxxxxx Kallisti checked her bag and realized she had forgotten her sheet music. Inwardly, she cursed and turned to Tyler, telling him to go ahead, and she would meet him at his house, later. Maybe there . . . Well, Tyler was the only person she could really talk to. Maybe they could talk about the e-mail . . .

She definitely didn't want to be caught in the after-school rush hour of everyone trying to get home, so she quickened her pace to get to the music hall and orchestra hall, hopefully, her binder was on the table where she left it. Elizabeth would surely kill her if she didn't show up with it before the concert!

Right before she turned the corner, she jumped back and realized it was Madeline, panting, and her face was very red. Almost awkwardly, Kallisti stood there and stand at her. She knew a little bit about Madeline, and staring at her was not a smart thing to do. Why did she keep running into people from the e-mail? There were 2,000 other people in this school, why would she keep running into the same twelve kids?

She looked shaken, and Kallisti took a step forward, " . . . Madeline, are . . . Are you quite alright? " she asked her, slowly, not wanting to set her off or anything off, " You seem . . . stirred. " she observed, more calm, " Is everything alright . . . ? "

xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

6. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Altair couldn't help but raise an eyebrow as the girl suddenly rejected the boys offer of assistance an immediately fled from the area. Altair could only assume that it was probably because she was either embarrassed or probably in a rush. Placing his hands in his pockets, Altair looked over at the lone boy who was left. After receiving some thanks the boy had rushed off leaving Altair alone. It all happened so fast and Altair wasn't even able to say even a word. "Kids these day" Altair said closing his eyes with a smile as he shook his head. "though I really shouldn't say stuff like that...makes me seem old" Altair said as he casually strolled off to class.

7. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING | LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE | OOC |

[​IMG]

With a gasp, Madeline spun around. She pressed her lips together hard in thought, and turned her face away from the acquaintance A second chance, maybe? She could either sink or swim at this point. She felt herself slipping further into hysteria, so she stopped and ran her fingers through her hair. She was crouched somewhat now, having been so crippled by her feelings that she could barely stand straight. As she stretched upward, regret started to sink in. She had completely freaked out. It wasn't really her intention, she was just overwhelmed.

As quickly as she had snapped, she was back. Her fingers daintily and nervously smoothed out her dress and lifted to straighten her hat. She smiled shyly.

"Kall...Quintus, was it?" She took a moment to correct her unnatural and fear-induced tone. M recognized her, and her opinion of the girl flared often. She didn't dislike her, but she wasn't sold, either. She wasn't particularly fond of anyone. "I'm alright. I apologize for worrying you, if I did." Her eyes narrowed, but she corrected that too. She wondered with annoyance if Quin would need more convincing. Her anger was being kept in check, now, but she still wanted out of here.

8. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT }
    { OOC : THIS SCHEDULING THING ISN'T GOING TO MAKE SENSE, BUT THAT'S OKAY }
    { YOU ME NAMES } { MOOD :SKEPTICAL / MUSING }

[/url]xxxxxxxxxx You now have the opportunity to do this right . . .
    xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx We are at a point where it is make or break, just maybe . . .
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Be careful . . . You are all potential strangers to me.

xxxxxxxxxx " Kall . . . " Kallisti raised a thin eyebrow when the dreaded name began to come out of Madeline's mouth, but then " Quintus, was it? " and Kallisti sighed to herself, content that this Madeline wasn't incompetent. Although . . . This was a rather odd turn of events, a very radical change was happening here.

" . . . Yes, it is Quintus, thank you. " she said with a little gratitude. She had really yet to tell anyone why she didn't like her first name, and she doubted that she would ever tell anyone.

" I'm alright. I apologize for worrying you, if I did. " Madeline flashed a sort of look at Kallisti that didn't quite sit right with her, but she shrugged it off, " No, I was just taken by surprise. It is not in the norm to see ladies running in the hall as if they were being chased by their worst fears, though . . . " But she didn't finish and cleared her throat. She wasn't scared of Madeline, but she preferred not to make an enemy out of her if she didn't need to.

" Yes, well, this was most interesting, but I really must be going. I hope you feel better about whatever it might be that is bothering you, and I hope you have a good day. " Kallisti bowed her head slightly at Madeline and continued her journey to - " Oh. You should come to Sealand Park on Sunday, I have a concert there, and would be most happy if you attended. " she told her with a smile, " Feel better, today. " she said, slightly "cheerful" ( or the closest she could get to it ) before walking off.

9. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr ~ OOC ~ ♪Listening to♪]

"That's not a bad idea. I saw on Tumblr she wanted to come, so yeah. I can definitely do that." Tyler told her, trying not to pay heed to the fact that she might not be as alright as she was saying. Tyler knew that he could pry and try to dig deeper, but she'd only truly talk when she was ready and 'if' she wanted to. More so though, Tyler knew as much as Quin did that they were there for each other to talk about such things if need be. It was like an unwritten agreement in their friendship. It didn't need to be said. They could just know that they'd be there for the other as support when they were ready or really needed it. That's why Tyler left things be for now. When the time came, Quin would already know she could come to him if she needed. Then Danny said hello to him. "Yo, su-" but before he knew it, Quin was ready to leave and drag him along with her. "Yeah, I'm coming. Let's go." As he started to walk off with Quin, he looked back at Danny and waved. "Later, man. Guess I'll see you at the concert." he grinned.
    So he and Quin were on their merry way... that is until Quin realized that she had left something behind at school. "Hmm... that's not like you." he laughed a little, wondering if something had distracted her today.
    ...Maybe the email?
    She told Tyler to go on ahead. "You sure? I don't mind waiting." However, she insisted that he do so anyway.
    "Well, alright. If you say so. I'll prepare some snacks and stuff for when you arrive then." he told her as she started walking off at a quick pace.
    And so naturally, Tyler headed off in the opposite direction, making the journey home alone, pulling up his headphones over his ears and hitting the play button on his Ipod, as per usual.

10. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr][Mood: dishearted][Ooc: Feeling stupid. just got the play on words with "risesfromashes" ugh...][Day: One][Opinions]
    Temperance made her way out quickly after school. She had been flagged down by a couple of cheer learders, some basketball players, and Josh; but she ignored them all. She just wanted to leave. They didn't understand and they would probably make fun of her if she told them. She crossed the parking lot in a hurry, not even taking time to slip on her jacket. It was freezing outside, but she didn't care. Her white 2010 Honda Civic was waiting for her already warmed up; she hit the auto start the second she walked out the door. It had a spotless leather black interior thanks to her no food rule. It annoyed her friends, but unlike them, her car didn't look like ****.
    Temperance opened the door, welcoming the warm atmosphere of the interior. She plugged her phone into the auxilary jack, flipped through to Pandora and cranked up the music before putting on her jacket and fastening her seatbelt. She carefully pulled out of the parking lot, avoiding all the other kids leaving school, and headed down the road to the one place she felt at ease. The Kings of Leon song that had been playing momentarily paused as her phone made a PING sound. She checked the road in front of her before picking it up with her right hand and scrolling through the message. She had responded to Cherno's post earlier on Tumblr and there was a reply from him.
    Her eyes widened at the length of the comment, far too long to read while driving. Temperance sighed and pulled off the road into the parking lot of a gas station. She needed to see what it said right away. This hadn't originally bothered her, but now it was starting to eat away. His reply was long and complicated, causing her eyes to glaze over as she digested the words. Only about a third of what he said even made sense. Damnit! Why can't anyone talk in a manner I understand. She asked him if they could talk in person, maybe then he could explain it better. Her brain just didn't seem to process his written words.
    Temperance set the phone back in the center consol as the music began to fill the small space once more. She was nervous for some odd reason. Anxiety had gotten the best of her and she pulled her pack of cigarettes out of her purse and slipped one between her lips before taking off once more.

11. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

John packed up his things at the end of the bell. He waited until the class emptied out before leaving the class, he didn't like to be in the swarm of people who bum rush the exits when the bell rung. So he took his time getting to his locker too. Thanking the Lord for his graceful steps that got him through the hallway and to hiis locker without tocuching a single human body.

His nose crinkled slightly as he entered the outside world, starting the short journey home, sticking right on the sidewalk. His eyes stayed on the alert, his brain buzzed as he began to walk across the lot that housed cars stopping at the Burger King. There was only one thing that made his bran tinkering in such a way.

Vile, disgusting, teenaged, blasphemous. Heathens. Quickly his legs brought him across the lot and closer to home, he muttered the Psalms. Sighing with each breath.

12. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING | LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE !!| OOC |

[​IMG]

"I'm home."

...Nothing. Not that she expected anything.

Her eyes scanned the small living room carefully. At least her mother had actually gotten out of bed today. Last week's newspaper was scattered messily over the clear, glass coffee table that stood beyond a mounted television, and the stench of coffee and sausage had overwhelmed the girl's senses the moment she stepped through the door. She hated meat. She hated most food, honestly, though she did appreciate the aesthetics of it at times.

She slipped her shoes off at the door after locking it and hung her keys up on the nearby coat rack. The faint humming of the muted television provided a familiar comfort that began to calm her senses. The small house was warm and toasty, which was rare, so she figured her mother had lit a fire earlier. M couldn't imagine her actually turning the heat on, despite the fact that she barely ever paid the bills.

Since Madeline's sixteenth birthday, she was forced to get a job and find a way to keep the basic things from being taken from them. She focused mainly on keeping the water and electricity going. Sometimes her mother would pitch in with child support and unemployment checks, but for the most part it was on her. She never complained about it though. It kept her out of the house. What her mother didn't know was that she had lost her job at the daycare quite a bit ago and had since received her funds...elsewhere. Not that she would care.

With a stretch, M shook her head clear of the negative thoughts from earlier and made her way to her room. There was a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living area on the first floor. Her room was downstairs; a drab and dreary basement with cement walls. She had tried to make it as comfortable as possible at first, but then she gave up. Her mother wouldn't let her paint or cover the walls, and after a month or two she just lost all motivation completely. The air was thicker down there, but at least it was her air. Her own little quiet space.

She had a plush mattress pushed up against the wall farthest from the end of the staircase. Her laptop lay where she left it, on top of a make shift desk of bricks from outside and the back of an air conditioner her mother would steal back during summer months. She dropped her backpack and knelt; removing her jacket and hat and placing them on her 'desk' before curling up in her blankets. Childishly, she brought them over her head so that only her lower body was exposed and wiggled a bit with an exasperated sigh.

"Homework..."

Though the word left her lips, she groped the hidden pockets of her dress for her cellphone. She felt an update was in order.

13. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT 11/15 }
    { OOC : I FEEL AWKWARD ABOUT THIS }
    { YOU ME NAMES } { MOOD : TIRED / ANNOYED }

[/url]xxxxxxxxxx I beg you to leave me alone, for you do not know me and I would rather you not try.
    xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx You are beginning to irk me, and I wish you gone.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx There is nothing wrong with me. I am fine.

xxxxxxxxxx Before she had gotten in her car, Kallisti received a text message, " Don't stop by Tyler's today. You have to meet with Melissa. " And after reading it, she let her hand fall limply by her side and she sighed heavily. Why Melissa, why today? Quickly, she opened her contacts and typed a message to Tyler, " Not today, got to meet with Depression Diagnoser. " she typed. She gave that name to Melissa half a year ago, after she said Kallisti was depressed. Kallisti didn't like that, and she wanted Melissa to stop coming by her house, to stop feeding her dad with ridiculous notions that she was on the verge of suicide.

Ridiculous.

Nonetheless, her father would be disappointed and very worried if she went off and ignored the "problem". It was the last thing he needed on his mind. He's already lost his wife, what's he to hold on to if he loses his beloved daughter? " All for him . . . " had become her mantra since she started seeing Melissa, nearly a year ago. It was understandable, he was only worried for her health and safety. Still . . . She didn't like missing out on time with one of her rare friends to be with a woman who had her read all wrong. These were Kallisti's thoughts as she drove home.

" I am home," she called out, walking into the door and finally unwrapping her scarf to show her mouth. Out from the hallway to her left, she heard the clicking of flats against the tiled floor. She would have rather seen her father first, but beggars can't be choosers, " . . . Good afternoon, Melissa." she greeted cordially.

" Hello, Quintus. " she replied back with a smile, " How was school today? "

This brought all of her thoughts to the e-mail and the sixteen people that would not stop appearing in her day, " Just the same as it is everyday, Melissa. " she lied smoothly, walking up the staircase, " I beg your pardon, but I have homework and practice to attend to, could this please wait until after I am done? It should only be a few hours," but she really said that last part to drive the woman out of her house.

" I've heard you haven't been sleeping well. " Melissa commented, straight to the point. At that moment, Kallisti was already up the stairs, but she abruptly stopped, and as calmly as she possibly could, wrenched her neck to look at her therapist, " I am perfectly fine. I have been eating well, and I have been sleeping well. Nothing has changed since my mother's death, so if that is all you are here to examine, then you have done your job and you can leave. "

" I will be waiting for you at the table, Quintus. Your dad said I can stay here so long as I need to. " the woman replied, calmly, " I'll make some tea. "

" . . . " Kallisti closed her door behind her, calmly. She was a fool for not going to Tyler's house. A ridiculous, masochistic fool.

14. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    [ LEVEL ONE - BGM - STATUS - UPDATE ]
    It had not been long since he received the email. What a wondrous thing it was! Nothing would be more than a race to the finish, hopping over obstacles to find the mysterious sender of said e-mail. And once he and the other victims had found the evil mastermind behind it all they would take them down and live happily ever after~! That's how these things worked after all. That's how everything worked. If you fought long and hard enough it will all be okay in the end.
    In reality though-
    "I'm going to die?" Laughter. Ahaha. Hahaha! What a joke! He was only fifteen, there was no way he would die in 100 days. No one could predict that. Could they? Not unless they were coming after to kill him.
    Kill him. He was going to be killed? He was going to die before ever reaching the final level? No! That wasn't fair.
    "Not fair, not fair, not fair!" He yelled over and over again only an hour after getting the e-mail.
    Since then he's been tucked away under his covers, shivering at the thought of dying and screaming on and off. For a boy who hated loud noises he certainly was loud himself.
    The thought of dying had been so hard to deal with for someone who saw himself as a immortal gaming figure. In fact it crippled him for the entire day. He didn't get out of bed to go to school let alone to eat.
    Only now, as the school day ended, did he get up. Only because he needed to use the bathroom too. But since he was up now he found his spot in front of his computer, waking it from its slumber. The email was still open.
    "We won't die..." No, no, no. "We won't die..."
    After making a post on his tumblr he went back to the email to find the listed names and saved their email accounts. If they were in this together, then they might as well keep in contact.
    "Ahah...ha..." Without turning off his computer he grabbed his phone and returned to his nest of blankets. With it he planned on browsing the web until dinner, realizing his stamina was getting increasingly low. If he did not eat soon then there was no way he could face this new threat. Yes, because this had to be part of the game too. It had to be.

15. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr][Mood: Nastolgic][Ooc: ][Day: One][Opinions]

Temperance snubbed her cigarette out as she pulled up to the park. It was fairly quiet for a Friday afternoon. The frigid weather probably had them all bundled up inside. She quite liked the park when no one was around. There was nobody to judge her for being seventeen and hanging out on the swing set. They were always just so comforting, though. So much for not letting this stupid email bother her. She just didn't want to die, or worse, lose josh. She couldn't bare the thought. He was the best thing to happen to her since before the divorce. Well, he was the best thing to happen to her.

Temperance's opinion of him dramatically changed about seven months ago, but she couldn't face the embarrassment of a break up. They were the IT couple, cheer leading captain and star athlete. Even without the email she had plenty to think about. Her pale hand wrapped around the cool chain links holding up The seat. It was freezing but she didn't mind. She sat down and slowly started pumping her legs.

The breeze felt exhilarating on her skin and helped clear her mind. She slipped her earbuds in as she swung away, tuning out the world and everyone in it. Temperance inhaled a deep breathe of cool clean air and closed her eyes. It felt nice and she was starting to get her bearings once again. No email, no josh, no divorce. Just temperance and the swings. There was a small smile on her lips as her fingers slipped into her jacket pocket and pulled out a small rolled up piece of paper and stuck it between her lips, lighting it up and taking a long drag. mmm...relaxing as ever.

16. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

With class finally over and the school day finally at its end, Altair tilted back against his chair and yawned as the many students began to crowd out to get out of the door. Once the crowd slightly diminished Altair took his time and walked out of the room. After a trip to his locker he set off on his journey back home.

Usually Altair had his car with him and he would usually drive from home to school, but today he decided to take a walk home instead of wasting gas. The distance between home and school wasn’t great so the walk wasn’t a tedious one and the weather wasn’t terrible so all in all it was a pleasant trip. After a good while his destination soon arrived and Altair headed into the house “hey old man I’m back” Altair shouted as he entered the house. At first he awaited the disgruntled voice of the man he called “grandfather”, but soon realized the man was not there “ah that’s right he’s off to get his medication” Altair stated as he let out a sigh. The old man’s health was deteriorating so fast as of late. Though the man tried to hide it, he could not fool the eyes of Altair. The man that attempted to save him from the brink of despair would soon leave him just like they did. This was the cold harsh truth of reality, the man tried to change the teen, but would his attempts be for naught?

The thoughts burned throughout the mind of Altair until he shook his head “whatever come I will face, just like I have all these years” Altair said as he took off his shoes and jacket. Heading up stares he booted his computer on and accessed his computer. Leaning back on his chair while crossing his arms, Altair stared at the mysterious email once more and smirked. After skimming though some of tumblr he realized one thing, he was possibly the only one who actually believed in the email that was sent. They all denied the email but a lot of them were quite troubled by this email. This last 100 days, just how will they play out? Surely these days would be quite the interesting one; after all he did say he would show this C person an interesting tale. Just what awaited them in the next 100 days?

Only time could tell...

17. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]

DAY 2
    December 1st, Saturday 9:30am
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr][Mood: Anxious][Ooc: So...I guess I'll start off day two...][Day: Two 9:30am][Opinions]
    Temperance had arrived at Lacey's Diner promptly a half hour early. She couldn't sleep the night before and anxiety got the best of her. Sure the evening had been fun and she had a good time, but her mind was still reeling. After her visit to the park, she ventured back to the school for the game. Everyone was in high spirits and had a million questions as to why the Cheer Leading Captain bailed on their pregame dinner, but she just told them she had something important to do that couldn't wait. Honestly, it was true. If she hadn't taken off and purged the negative emotions, she never would have done a good job cheering.
    The rest of the squad was already doing stretches when she had walked through the door. There was only a half hour til game time and they needed to get ready. She took her place on the mat, they practiced a few routines, and then headed out onto the court. The game had gone swimmingly and they even won, which was no surprise to anyone but the other team. Everyone was in high spirits by the time they arrived at Samantha Miller's house for the bonfire. The preppy senior cheer leader had been planning this bonfire for weeks it seemed. It was all she could talk about. Her parents were going out of town for their anniversary and she would have the house to herself. It was a large three-story home with a monstrous backyard. They were surrounded by a row of trees on all sides, which limited the noise their distant neighbors would hear.
    Everyone was having a good time-- listening to music, dancing, drinking, warming up by the fire--, but Temperance's heart just wasn't in it. Josh kept prodding at her to find out what his surprise was, but she decided she wasn't in the mood to share the details. He wasn't getting his surprise and he most certainly wasn't getting sex with the way he was acting. He knew something was up, but instead of leaving her alone when she asked him too, he kept pestering. Every time he put his hand on her thigh she would brush it off or walk away. She wasn't drunk with the rest of them so it just didn't seem that much fun.
    When Temperance finally arrived home around two, she checked her computer before attempting to go to bed. There was a response from Cherno and she asked him if he would meet her at Lacey's. He didn't reply back, which was understandable. Even she didn't want to be up at two in the morning on this particular Friday night. She had tossed and turned in bed all night, only to finally get up around five and start watching video's on the internet. Still no response. Her lack of sleep, lack of food, and anxiety got the best of her. Temperance took a quick shower, did up her hair and make-up--attempting to cover the dark circles around her eyes--, and changed into fresh clean clothes. Her black hair was curled loosely around her shoulders and she wore a tight fitting black long-sleeved blouse with frayed dark wash jeans. Her red zip-up fur sweatshirt was sitting out on the chair and she slipped into that as well, along with a pair of black heels.
    She had arrived at Lacey's by 9:25 and took a corner booth in the back of the diner. The waitress came over and Temperance ordered scrambled egg whites, a cup of mixed fruit, and dry toast; with raspberry iced tea to drink. It was her usually order at Lacey's. Health concientous, but with most of the varitable food groups. There was still no response from Cherno on her account. It was Saturday, after all. He probably wouldn't even be awake til much later. She tried not to feel stood up, even though it was her own fault. Temperance had his number, but sending a text just seemed weird some how. By 9:40 the server was back at her table with the plate of food and a smile.

18. What? 『 music is freedom 』

[​IMG]
    tumblr logic mood: rushedinteraction: temperance

9:40. 9:40. 9:40.

Damn it damn it damn it damn it damn it he was fucking late. What a rush. All a big rush. Goddamn traffic and everything Temperance was going to hate him why was he so fucking terrible with timing and everything like this.

It was funny to him. Temperance of all people was the only one who responded to his ideas about the e-mail. They barely spoke, and yet Cherno always thought of Temperance as the type of girl who seemed to live a sort of double life. Uncertain of her own identity? He didn't know. He barely saw her, beyond Lit class, where she and her friends gave him death glares and sent snarky remarks shooting his way. Cherno would consider their ideas as significant of imbeciles if he didn't feel a bit sad for them having to do things like that.

Cherno reached Lacey's and with a swerve into the door, he forcibly kicked it open with his leg, his coat fluttering off behind him in the cold winds and his grey Converse sneaker almost denting the glass. He tripped inside clumsily, and lurched over, breathing heavily. Did Temperance even get his response? He was hoping to his own existence that the girl saw his response. He didn't want to feel stood up for all of this effort. He never even ate breakfast, goddamnit.

"T- Tem- Temperance ... a-are you ..." He puffed out, tired and breathy, between gasps of air. He looked up and saw his familiar, green-eyed acquaintance, off near the back of the diner, ready to eat.

19. Lite The Future

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    TumblrSong of the DayGetup of the DayMood-Mellow

The day droned on as it usually did. Boring classes, boring teachers, boring books, the usual. When the heavenly ringing finally echoed through the school, signifying everyone's freedom, Nick sighed. "Oh, sweet freedom..."He mumbled as he grabbed his school bag and exited the school building, making his way to his car. He unlocked and opened the driver's side door, tossed his bag inside over to the passenger's seat, and sat down, taking his keys from his pocket as he did so. He just about placed them in the ignition, when he stopped. "Do I really want to go home to nothing but hate and sadness?" He thought to himself, the inevitable fights between his parents plaguing his thoughts. He sighed. "Guess I've got no choice. I'll get my ears screamed off if I don't." He ignited the engine and drove off back to his house for the night.

(OOC: Gonna start my Day 2 now. The post above was the end of Day 1)
    TumblrSong of the DayGetup of the DayMood:Melancholy

Nick's eyes slowly peeled open as the alarm he set on his phone to replace his regular one beeped loudly over and over. He groaned as he removed his blankets from his body and sat up, turning off the irritating alarm. He stood up and stretched before beginning his morning routine.
    ~Skipping Ahead...~
    Once finished with his routine, Nick grabbed his chosen jacket for the day (OOC: See "Getup of the Day" at the beginning of this section) And made his way out the door, his keys in his pocket and his bag on his back. Once inside the car, he checked the time on his phone; 8:50. Pretty early compared to other Saturdays. He pulled out of his driveway, and was almost immediately pulled into traffic. He sighed loudly. "Sssshhhhit."

(OOC: Woulda done more, but I ran out of time.)

20. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Mood= IrritatedOuttfit of the daytumblr

It was 7:45 AM. Yuna had so much homework the that it was insane and unreal. "Why can't school be as easy as video games?" She said to herself out loud. She hasn't gotten any sleep at all last night. It was her stupid mother's fault. " 'Take AP Classes' she said, 'It'll open up new opportunities' she said," Yuna grumbled. All her friends were probably going to do something fun today. Oh wait, what friends? She focused so much on school that her and all her friends had drifted apart. She wondered what stuff they were doing when not in school. She sighed. If she got this homework done, she might be able to go out and have fun on her own. She had money, so maybe she could go see a movie or something. But then again, if her old friends were there, it might be awkward. "Ah, whatever," Yuna said to herself, "I can have plenty of fun myself. I don't need friends."

Sure, that was what she said, but deep down, she felt empty and lonely. No friends, no boyfriend, just books and video games. Plenty of textbooks and games to occupy her time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.