♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Jayn, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT }
    { OOC : EVERY PLOT TWIST / ADDITION I MAKE WILL BE UNDERLINED }
    { MOOD : QUIET / CONTENT }

[/url]xxxxxxxxxx I have never been particularly good at kind to
    xxxothers when they have not talked to me . . .
    xxxxxxxStill, I do not mind having someone come to me first.
    I normally hope that they are competent people . . .

P L E A S E , xC A L L xM E xQ U I N T U S .
    O R xQ U I N , xI F xY O U xP R E F E R .

Ah, finally, the last period of the day . . . Luckily for Kallisti, she had it off. Since the days of school were split in to A and B days, everyone had eight classes to take all year. Fortunately, she only took seven. After speaking just a little bit to one of the other students about the little homework they had received, Kallisti made her way down the stairs to the first floor with her violin case.

Usually, she went home after third period was over on A days, but . . . She didn't want to check her computer to see that wretched e-mail, again. She even disabled it on her phone so that she wouldn't be tempted to look at it, at all.

" Perhaps I will go to the courtyard, for the remainder of the day . . . "

And so, ten minutes later, she found herself sitting on one of the few stone benches in the medium - sized courtyard that rested adjacent to the cafeteria. She began to think of what she had said to Mr. Ross, the orchestra director. Perhaps it was not the best idea to say that, but . . . " Oh, in case there is a day where I do not show up for a long time, you can have my violin. " Very silly of her to say that. However, there were no hints about what was going to happen to her, were they?

She then saw Daniel Makara, why hadn't she noticed him before? It didn't look like he noticed her present either, he must have been so absorbed in his own surroundings to pay attention, not that she blamed him. She looked at her violin case next to her. It didn't look like she would be able to play out here, " Oh well . . . "

2. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Huh. I haven't seen her here before.

Quin.

He doubted she even saw him. Danny had a crush on her since middle school, and even after convincing himself it wouldn't happen, it still lingered. Jesus, Daniel, you can't be crushin' on everybody you know! He couldn't help it. She was so mysterious... She looked really cute, bundled up in her black coat and scarf. Her hair looked nice in a bun. He remembered he wrote a song for her once... What were the lyrics? He couldn't remember. Danny threw his head back, staring into the sky.

There's always one of the cheerleaders.

3. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { OOC : READY FOR THAT TIME SKIP }
    { MOOD : QUIET / CONTENT }

[/url]xxxxxxxxxx I honestly believe that you should be
    xxxxxxxxxxxx careful with your words.
    xxxxxx I am very patient, but not with those who do not understand basic things.
    xx Be careful . . . You are all potential strangers to me.

Daniel had noticed her, but she didn't mind at all. He was kind enough, and she had been acquainted with his appearance and name for a while. He wasn't around people very often, and she wondered if he didn't appreciate their company as she didn't, or if he was just one that no one really . . . Well. It wasn't any of her business, and she wasn't interested in the affairs of others, acquainted with them or not.

They were all potential strangers, anyway.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr ~ OOC ~ ?Listening to?]
    Tyler couldn't help but laugh gently at Abby's reaction to his drawing. It was quite frankly... completely adorable, and it made Tyler happy to know that he had made someone else so happy just from his drawing. "You're welcome. Thanks for helping me with the homework." he grinned at her again. The bell rang to signal the end of lunch anyway and Tyler turned around to start heading out. He quickly stopped though and looked back at Abby with an afterthought: "You know. You're really cute when you smile like that. You should smile more often. You always look kinda... sad? When I see you. If you're feeling down, just come and talk to me kay? We're friends after all." He told her with a smile before leaving the classroom to head to his lesson... it occurred to him that he hadn't eaten lunch... Cráp.
    Lessons proceeded as ever, with Tyler not paying all that much attention and just doodling stuff or coming up with ideas for his novels or manga etc. Finally, the bell signified the end of the school day.
    Tyler had to go to the library to return a book he took out as a reference for some things he had drawn a while back, and so he decided to go through the courtyard as a shortcut. That's when he noticed Quin there with her violin case, and there seemed to be the other guy from earlier. Danny was it? He seemed like a nice enough guy, but Tyler didn't know him all that well, and so... He walked up to Quin with his hand raised in greeting as usual. "Hey there, Quin. Your recital is in a few days right? How are things going?" he asked her as he finished his approach. He moved his bag to his other hand as he rolled his shoulders a little. He was quite excited himself about Quin's performance. She was really good and always enjoyed the ones he had been to previously.

5. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Danny did the one thing he deemed impossible.

He went over sat next to her.

He had absolutely no idea what to say. "Yo"? "Hey, I haven't seen you here before."? "Hey, you probably don't know me but".... Fuck it.

"Hi--"

He was interrupted by the boy from earlier, who had come over to ask Quin how she was doing.

Hm. It's this guy again. Might as well start a conversation with him too.

"Hey man."

6. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { OOC : READY FOR THAT TIME SKIP / SO MANY THINGS HAPPENING }
    { YOU ME NAMES } { MOOD : QUIET / CONTENT }

[/url]xxxxxxxxxx I honestly believe that you should be careful with your words.
    xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx I am very patient, but not with those who do not understand basic things.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBe careful . . . You are all potential strangers to me.

" Hey there, Quin. "

While she had almost jumped, Kallisti immediately thought the better of it and turned around to see Tyler, standing over her with a smile, " Tyler, hello. " she replied, softly. This would be the first time she talked to anyone else whose name was in the e-mail all day. It felt a little strange, but she was in doubt that he wanted to talk about it, so she decided not to mention it. " Your recital is in a few days, right? "

She smiled at him, " Yes, thank you for remembering, " and then recalled that of course he would remember, he had been to all of her previous performances. Their mothers had been friend since they were young, so it was almost obligational, but a bit of a pleasure to have him as a friend, one of the only people she could give the title, given her surroundings, " I am glad you are going to come. "

" How are things going? " He then asked her, and she sighed, a slight heaviness to it, " Things have been getting back to normal. It has really only been a year since my mother . . . Well, since she passed on. Father is much better, and I feel a little happier every day. " Perhaps that is a bit of a lie. Her therapist said she might be depressed, but she didn't believe that. What's a few days with out proper sleep? Without proper eating? No big deal, at all, but she was being selfish, thinking this.

" Perhaps you should come to the concert, and bring Miss Abigail along. I would like her to be there, what do you think? "

" Hi - " said someone else, and Kallisti looked to realize they were sitting next to him. It was Daniel, " Hey man. "

" Hello, Daniel, " she said to him, but nothing else.

7. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

" Hello, Daniel."

Those words made Danny visibly shiver.

I never knew she knows my name... Maybe she learned it from someone else. He stared at her as she continued to speak to Tyler, as he had overheard his name being said. SPEAK, GODDAMMIT!

"So... uh... er... You play violin?"

Such a stupid, stuttering imbecile you are.

8. What? 『 music is freedom 』

[​IMG]

tumblr logicmood: introspectiveooc: ◢
    People he knew, just barely.

Cherno looked up at the congregation by the seating in the courtyard. A could wind blew through the trees, and he felt the gentle tickle of the frost on his nose as he blinked. He knew them. Well, he knew the girl. What was her name? Bah, Quintus, right. They had rarely spoken, but they shared a number of classes. The other two he was less familiar with. He looked down and brought a thoughtful palm to his forehead. What were their tumblr names? He was terrible with memorizing things about people. He thought the other one was ... Tyler, but he could not be certain, and he wouldn't let this eat away at him. The e-mail problems already did enough of that.

He looked down at the cascade of ideas and probabilities on his notebook, but his thoughts were distracted. Should he go over to meet them? Eh. He looked back up. The third boy was creeping over slowly and carefully, as if walking on glass. His body was taut in nervousness. Was he approaching Quintus? Cute. Cherno chuckled. Did she have an enemy, or did she have a lover? He made a mental note to go speak to Quintus later - and maybe the other kid as well, if he was interested. Should he go say hi?

Nah.

They looked busy enough talking away. He had different plans. He always had different plans. Cherno looked back at his notebook and sighed gently. Sometimes he felt so distant from the people he was meant to know enough through the internet. As if he set up his own barriers to them. But his thoughts on the e-mail could help, at least. He'd approach them later if they were still there.

Cherno glanced up at the tree above him. Gaunt and imposing. Old, weary with age, as if it had seen better days and looked towards a hopeless future. He laid his back to the tree, and it was like a shadow, a spectre upon his being, that always followed him. Its branch tips rustled in the breeze. Cold. He liked it, though. He stopped pondering about the e-mail for a moment, and clicked his pen a few times in consideration. Finally, he looked back at his acquaintances. They seemed busy enough. No need to disturb them. He had some time to himself.

He should write something about this lovely weather before everything around him turned dismal and depressing. Poem? Sounds good. He'd have to finish things quickly though, or else risk having to clean up his thoughts after school.

9. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx I am very patient, but not with those who do not understand basic things.

xxxxxxxxxx" So . . . Uh . . . Er . . . You play violin? " Daniel said, obviously nervous. She could not think of why he might be so.

She raised an eyebrow at this question, but he must have been nervous, so she shrugged it off and smiled slightly behind her scarf, " Yes, I do play violin. Thank you for noticing. " Ah . . . that might have sounded just a little sarcastic. Oh well . . .

" I have heard that you play guitar. " she then said, conversationally, " Do you think it is much different from playing a violin, since they both have strings? "

Off, a ways, she spotted Cherno, who didn't seem to intent on coming over to them, since they three looked well acquainted. She shared a few of his classes and honestly didn't mind him, perhaps they could have a chat sometime.

xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

10. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Good job, son. You started a conversation.

"Yeah, I do."

Danny wondered how she knew. It wasn't visible, since he didn't carry around his guitar around with him. Well, not most of the time. Maybe someone else did and... Damn. Word moves quickly, doesn't it? Now for the second question. How is playing the violin and the guitar different? To start, a violin uses a bow. You can also strum, but Danny had never seen someone do that before. A violin has four strings; a guitar (be it acoustic or electric) has six strings. Both are played under different circumstances. Violins are used in orchestras. For classy meetings. Guitars are used for less mellow music. They are used at parties, concerts, and other things of the sort.

"Yeah, I guess they're not so different."

He smiled.

"Do you write any songs yourself?" Danny asked.

11. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]

xxxxxxxxxx" Yeah, I do. " he responded, being visibly more at ease. Good, because she and tense people did not do well. She wasn't very good at calming people, unless she wasn't paying attention, but she was good at being calm herself.

She smiled a little more behind her scarf, but Daniel probably didn't notice it, " Yeah, I guess they aren't so different."

An idea lit in her mind, but she didn't know if he would like it, " I was . . . just mentioning to Tyler here that I have an upcoming violin concert that is organized by my private instructor, Elizabeth. " she explained, " I do not know how fond you are of classical music, but I would not mind it if you were to come. " she told him, in more of a question by the end.

" Do you write any songs yourself? " Kallisti wasn't expecting this question, but smiled a little more when it came her way, " Yes, I do, actually. But . . . only on occasion. I am only good at playing the music, not writing it. " she replied.

12. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    {OOC: I'm finally using this. Made it like 5 minutes ago.}
    Danny was absolutely elated when he saw a hint of a smile behind that black scarf. She could be wincing from the cold, but it didn't matter.
    "Oh, I'd love to come to the concert! I'm not a big fan of classical music, but it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot."
    Danny was forced to listen to Mozart as a child. He could not have loathed the composer any more than he did as of now.
    "When is it? And that sucks. I'd like to see your work, though!"

13. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]

xxxxxxxxxx" Oh, I'd love to come to the concert! " He sounded absolutely elated that she invited him, but she still couldn't think for why, " I'm not a big fan of classical music, but it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot! "

Upon hearing this, Kallisti decided that Daniel Makara wasn't such a bad person, and they might even become friends, in the future. Still, he had lots to do before that was going to be the case, " I am very glad to hear that. I cannot guarantee that you will have a good time, but you have the right attitude. " she told him, standing up with her violin case.

" When is it? " he then asked her before she could break off the conversation, " Two days from now, at Sealand Park, four blocks from the school. " she replied to him, " I hope to see you there. " she said with a smile, bowing her head slightly at him. Perhaps she was a little old-fashioned, but it didn't hurt to show him respect at all.

She turned away from Daniel, nodded at Cherno who was still away from them, and then turned to Tyler, " Are you coming, Tyler? " she said to him, and he nodded, since they were off to his house to play video games, anyway, " It was lovely talking to you, Daniel. " she said, pulling down her scarf and showing him her smile, " Some other time. " And then Tyler and Kallisti left the courtyard together.

14. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING | LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE | OOC |

[​IMG]

She didn't want to go back to school and risk seeing him again, but she had no where else to go. She didn't much enjoy her at home life. It wasn't necessarily bad...Not anymore. Her mother was as withdrawn as ever. The day she returned from Uncle Reed's house was a quiet one. Things had never really been the same after the cat incident. She didn't always regret it, though. Just during times like these. She stayed away from home for as long as possible.

Lunch would be ending soon, ans she was still finding it immensely difficult to calm herself down. Thoughts of Thomas swirled in her head, and random shivers plagued her. She had not been so conflicted in quite a while. Would she even be able to make it through the rest of the day without snapping at someone? That was one thing she feared. Losing her restraint in-front of enough people to change her reputation.

Madeline was known to be very sweet, by most. She regularly offered to help with things she knew she could manage in her spare time, and she sucked up to both teachers and elders alike. She also got along well with some of the cheerleaders and football team, baking them congratulatory sweets for their wins and cheering them on in the hall (though she was well aware that she was not excluded in the behind-the-back taunting). Somehow, though, she still managed to stay in the background of everything. Unchanging. ...Well, excluding her dramatic weight loss after middle school, which only skyrocketed her further ahead on the list of 'admirable people'.

She sat in her car for about five minutes, taking deep breaths and calming her nerves before she exited the car. With no sign of Thomas around, she quickly made her way to the entrance of the school. She was still positively fuming. She even felt a barely-familiar stinging at the corner of her eyes. They begun to blur as she walked faster, desperate to stop feeling. Her throat felt constricted and her head spun. His smile...His voice...His gentleness....How dare he... How dare he! How dare ANYONE make her feel this way! There was no way she was going to show up tomorrow. No way at all. Thomas would NEVER make her feel this way again. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER--

"UMPH!" Madeline was knocked clean out of her thoughts, ramming right into someone. The world twisted and pain shot up her arm and hip. When she blinked the tears from her eyes, she was on the floor. The disgusting, filthy floor. She didn't even bother to see what had happened to the boy. She heard a few snickers around her and her eyes widened. She pulled herself up onto her knees. A few students were...laughing? Laughing at...at her? Were they really? She didn't see very many people around her. She scanned the halls wildly. Surely she had heard someone? She did, right? Right? "D-don't laugh..."

15. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

[ scarf of the day | tumblr ]
    [ occ: n/a ]

Brian sighed at his best friend's unresponsiveness. "Okay... well, I'm going to head to pre-calc before the bell rings," he paused, then continued. "See you there...?" Giving Aileen a quick and awkward hug, the boy turned around and headed towards Mrs. Finnley's classroom.

The boy adjusted his scarf slightly, since it was itchy his neck quite a bit. This new scarf, dressed with a refreshing black and gray pattern, was only bought a few days ago and wasn't quite broken in yet. Still, it was definitely one of his favorites.

Suddenly, the boy fell onto the floor, landing directly on his knee. Biting his lips and holding back tears, Brian grunted at the pain that rang across his body. Carefully, he attempted to stand up, which turned out to be successful. He turned around... what was her name? He knew he'd seen her before... oh, Madeline, that's it!

With a slight groan and tone of annoyance, Brian said, "Hey, uh, Madeline... are you okay? You look like you fell pretty hard." He offered a weak smile and an outstretched hand to help her up from her knees. Then, he heard her mutter something. "No one is laughing at you, Madeline. In fact, there's practically no one in this corridor."

16. What? 『 music is freedom 』

[​IMG]

tumblr logicmood: amused ooc: ◢
    Even while intent on his poetry, Cherno always had his senses open. In environments like the cold, clean air, he was much better suited to hearing and acknowledging those around him. He focused on bringing the blood of the frosty winds to ink his paper with thought, but at the same time he couldn't help but be intrigued by the conversation that was taking place between those over at the seating. Musical kids. Playing music wasn't his thing, but he loved listening. Funny too, because people usually associated analytical minds with musical talent. Funny how the world works.

A concert. Cherno knew Quintus was quite the talented player from what he understood. He did, however, file away details about the other boy's guitar playing off to the back of his head. Maybe he could teach Cherno some lessons in the future. He scribbled along on his pad, placing on the paper the essence of the natural cold around him. Poetry was second rate to him. But at the same time he noticed not many of his fellow students really appreciated his work. Bluh. They'd never really get the gist of beat poetry and the euphoria it brings to the mind anyway. He's tried a few times before, to help them understand. People need open minds. He suspected - no, concluded, almost concretely.

He looked up at the trio, taking a brief break. Among the lifeless winds, he had to bring his environment to life half of the time. But with - people - it was, it was different. They were ecstatic. Lively. Real. Real people. With all of his analysis of others, Cherno took it to himself to understand, and remember, that these collections of experiences, thoughts, ideas, hopes, dreams, and loving qualities were people. Maybe it was what helped him bring the other aspects of his environment to life in his poetry. Could it be? These were one of the questions he would think about at night. It didn't help that he wasn't really close to anyone, though.

They all certainly looked lively. Talk of a concert. Cherno was certainly interested in learning more about them - especially Quin. He laid his beats upon the notepad to the rhythm of the cold winter soul. His left foot, strewn upon the grass in front of him, tapped a small metric pulse. Poetry was a product of the human mind interacting with the environment. So were concerts. Celebrations of the universe and how people understood it. Cherno loved music. This concert was certainly interesting to him.

Maybe he would check it out - come watch dear Quin, surprise her with interest. Get to know her a bit more. Not for scanning sake, no. Just to meet another person, and he had to take it one step at a time.

And as if on queue, Quin turned in his direction. His eyes widened. Did- did she know of his presence all along? Bah! How silly of him to not notice this! Damned e-mail considerations messing up his routine, it seemed. But he found it all amusing. He glanced back and let out a smile, and as if she read his thoughts on him visiting the concert, she nodded at him. She- she wanted him to visit her concert, did she?

Ha! It would be very rude of him to deny that offer!

Cherno stopped for a moment. That girl. Quin was something. The wind whistled around him in his pause, and after a few moments, he ripped out the verses he had written and absentmindedly stuffed them in his left pocket. Perhaps he would have something to show someone, today. He'd hope, anyway. Cherno stood up from his place by the tree, and quickly dusted himself off. He considered himself very satisfied. He had a good start on the puzzle of that deranged e-mail; he was able to get away from the chaos of the school for just a moment, and what is more, he could potentially be on his way to listening to good music while learning more about the enigmatic denizens of tumblr that he knows little about as actual people.

17. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    {OOC: Last post for tonight, guys. Respond to it if you want, but I won't reply until tomorrow afternoon.}
    Danny sat on the stone bench, dumbfounded. He couldn't believe Quin had actually talked to him. It seemed like a dream, really.
    "Got it. See you there," Danny said dreamily. As he watched her walk away, Danny saw another young man nearby. He was absolutely sure he had seen this guy before.
    Cherno?

18. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]
    As lunch time had crept on, Altair had managed to take a small nap. Sleeping during lunch was something he normally would do during this time. It wasn’t that he lacked sleep; it was just that he simply liked to sleep during this time. He would admit he was pretty lazy, but at the same time he could be pretty active when the mood strikes him.

When the time had come he managed to awaken and head off to class. Things were dull around the school, nothing new all the unnecessary babbling. Oh how the teen wished he could just skip school and go off on his merry way, but school was a must. He couldn’t just roam around with no education, he would get nowhere in life. It was only a few more years left of this annoyance before he could set off. So long as he had some form of education he would be alright.

Entering the school building Altair headed off to class and through the crowded halls, whether he was late or not didn’t really matter. After all he would only be a few minutes late, he wouldn’t miss anything big. Besides he was always quite sneaky so he could get in without interrupting anybody. He casually continued on his trek until he noticed a small little event where a girl and boy had seemed to fallen down.

What he saw was sickening,

While the two victims fell to the floor not one person really raised a finger to help. They merely stood in the hallway and like mere sheep and watched the poor girl tumble down. He found it sickening to see how they just stood there without even raising a finger to help. If he found this to be sickening then what about the fact that some people decided to laugh?

“Oi! You all see a pair on the floor and don’t even as for any help? You all just flock at somebody’s misfortune but cower when it’s your own. ” Altair said in quite the loud voice as he walking up to the fallen pair. He was quite pissed but he really didn’t really want to deal with them. If they had a problem then he would gladly deal with them. “That was quite a nasty fall you two took, you two alright?” Altair said with a kind smile.

19. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING | LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE | OOC: Time skip will happen soon. WRAP IT UP! <3 |

[​IMG]

SLAP!

The back of her hand began to sting and redden, but she didn't really notice. As soon as she made eye contact with the boy (and then his hand), she smacked it away. This was instinct. Her eyes were beginning to lose their fear and she was about to calm down and force out an apology, but then someone else approach them. She realized she recognized them both, but couldn't place their names. Who were they? Who were these people?

...People. She scrambled back, her eyes wide as mini-moons again. A few awkward moments later, she was back to her feet and running down the hallway. She ran right past her next class and around a corner. She could barely breathe. She couldn't. She just couldn't bare it. Something was bubbling up inside of her. Shame? Embarrassment? Sadness? No. Anger. Barely containable anger. She was losing her cool. She had to get out of here.

This was all Thomas' doing. He would have to pay.

20. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr OOTD Lunch OOC: none]
    Aileen waited as Brain headed towards their next class. She did not mean to remain silent, but with the email in mind she could not find anything to say. Normally she would've laughed at his joke about Mrs. Finnley. After all, what he said was completely true; however, today laughter wouldn't come out of her mouth.
    She stood there in thought for a few moments as other students frantically tried to get to class on time. She shook her head soon after. What she really needed to think about was ballet in the evening. Ballet. Aileen began to walk towards pre-calc, and quickened her pace to see what was going on further down the hall. People stopped walking and stared at two people on the ground, one of which was Brian.
    Aileen weaselled her way through the sea of students. Brian was holding her hand out to a girl. She couldn't remember her name exactly but knew that it started with an M. Just when Aileen thought the girl would take Brian's hand, the girl slapped it, shocking her. The girl looked panicked.
    Aileen walked towards Brian. "Hey sorry about earlier, but are you alright?!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.