♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Jayn, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Midnight Star Master of Physics

[​IMG]

Abby almost jumped out of her skin when she felt a tap on her shoulder, it was weird, she hadn't even heard the door open. She must have been too swept up in her thoughts to realise. She hadn't really been expecting anybody to come in, not yet anyway, class didn't start for a bit. So when she'd felt a tap on her shoulder, she couldn't help but jump. Turning round, she saw a boy with black messy hair that she'd seen around a few times before but had never really talked to. "Um, hey, sorry, you made me jump. I didn't hear you come in." She wasn't really sure quite what to say, she wasn't used to people talking to her. On top of that despite recognising him she hadn't a clue about his name. She wouldn't ask though for fear of making the conversation more awkward. "Yes? I guess we could, though I'm not really too good at um well talking and I don't expect many people to come in for a while yet." She said quietly, her voice was barely audible yet every word was still clear as can be.

She looked down at her open textbook, though all the words seemed to merge together as she wasn't paying attention to it. She felt like she should say more but any words escaped her grasp, she searched for anything she could remember about the guy to say and coming up blank. Her struggle for words was cut short as she heard the door opening, strange how she heard it then but not before. Then before she knew it, they were talking to her as well. It was strange, she wasn't used to people noticing her and even talking to her. She wasn't quite sure how to react to it.

However this person, thankfully she recognised, "Tyler!" She exclaimed, albeit her voice still never raised up to normal speaking level, "Um hey". She liked Tyler, she'd not been talking to him long but he'd been nice to her and she'd managed to save him from detention the day before. Also, he knew about the email. She wanted to talk to him about it, ask him what to do but decided to stay quiet about it for now. "Me? Um, I'm okay I guess, I'll be fine. Just got a lot on my mind at the moment." She gave him a small smile and a slight glance as she knew he knew about the email before shrugging, "You?"

2. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

Ash Takahashi - Day 1
    As Ash sat down with her friends in her usual place, she took out a notebook with a poem written in it:
    We must part now, but don't worry
    I'll be safe in your memory
    Never forgotten, never lost
    No matter what the personal cost
    -0-​
    I'll find my way back to you
    Until then, I will dream of you
    And in a world without you, I'll find my way
    So we can be back together one other day
    -0-​
    I know that I will see you soon
    So do not cry, sweet little face like June
    And when I come back, let us meet
    With our usual words on the usual street
    Ash was trying to turn it into a song, which was going fine so far, but it may not last as good material for long, or until she got a new idea for a good tune.
    And it seems like C-whatever's email was helping her with one.

3. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT }
    { OOC : SCHEDULING SHENANIGANS EVERYWHERE }

[/url]xxxxxxxxxx I have never been particularly good at kind to
    xxxothers when they have not talked to me . . .
    xxxxxxxStill, I do not mind having someone come to me first.
    I normally hope that they are competent people . . .

P L E A S E , xC A L L xM E xQ U I N T U S .
    O R xQ U I N , xI F xY O U xP R E F E R .

Kallisti pulled up to the school and grabbed her black shoulder bag from the passenger's seat. Looking at her watch, she determined that she had just enough time to have a quick chat with the director, and then get to her next class, psychology, with Mr. Ethridge. She walked through the parking lot and into the big school through the cafeteria, where she caught the eye of a few people from the orchestra or some from her other classes that she considered not so bad at all.

The cafeteria was large, so it took a bit to get through, and then turn down the hallway to get to the orchestra hall.

When she passed through the door that led to the music building, the smell of fresh wood and some brass hit her nose. She loved the smell of this place, it made her feel so comfortable. She turned down another hall after walking far enough, and then entered the orchestra hall, where a few other players were practicing or chatting among themselves. She nodded to the few that acknowledged her and then walked into the director's office.

" Kallisti, " he greeted upon her entering, and she sighed, a chuckle of his following soon after, " Yes, yes, forgive me, Quintus. What do you need? "

Upon his correction, she began to explain to him that she wouldn't be attending extra practice on Sunday for the UMA competition because of her concert, " Elizabeth says that she is sure you will be fine with it. " she said, slightly pleading to him to let her off easily, " I would not normally miss practice otherwise . . . " He smiled and sent her off with his blessing that he would not be upset and that she would not be punished . . . this time.

Before she left his office, she remembered, " Oh, in case there is a day where I do not show up for a long time, you can have my violin. " She then left his office, leaving a quizzical look on the director's face. With a contented sigh, Kallisti left the music hall and began her journey for the third floor, room 3035, Mr. Ethridge's Advanced Placement Psychology.

4. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING | LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE | OOC |

[​IMG]

Some small pieces of heart left in her dropped hard into some unknown, foreign and dangerous territory. Her smile evaporated, and suddenly a flood of thoughts began to tumble and spasm around in her head. It was like the thin strip of restraint holding her back snapped in half, but she wasn't sure how to process it. She had been asked out before, but never directly. Never face-to-face. Always either on the internet or through badly written love letters crammed into her locker. She absolutely hated situations like these. Who did he even think he was?

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

Her voice was much sharper now. As she glared icy daggers into his eyes, she knew the answer. He had the most pathetic, innocent, puppy-dog look on his face. No. Not puppy-dog. Kitty-cat. Did he trust her, too? She felt herself start to tremble, eyes wide as the sour memories assaulted her.

What could she possibly get out of this? What at all? She already got her prints. She didn't need him anymore. Not in the least. She wanted him gone, far, far away from her. She didn't need this. What could she possibly gain? --Wait, no, why was she looking so hard for a reason? Why didn't she just reject him? Her lips parted and then shut again, like a gasping fish. She felt just as breathless as one, too. She didn't know what to do. Her heart. That awful, blackened heart. It had been so long since anything moved it.

"I..." She frowned and took a deep breath, beginning the steps necessary to reach her car. "Here. 10am. We'll see what happens."

There. Now she was in control. She could show up, or not, once she sorted through her feelings. She unlocked her car door and got in just as angrily as she had gotten out.

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

As Xavier started the long walk from his classroom to his preferred lunch spot, his mind was on the email he'd gotten the previous day. Sure he'd gotten plenty of chain emails before, most of which he just ignored. While there was the occasional one that he actually responded to, this one seemed different than all the other. Crap. Can't let my curiosity get the better of me. He thought back to the response he'd given to a message on tumblr and decided to take his own advice.

Making his way to his locker, he opened it and took out his lunch before moving to find a bench to sit and each his lunch. It was never anything special, it was always just the simple things that could hold him through the school day. Fortunately for him, he could eat less and go a good while without actually eating again.

Now finished with his lunch, he once again headed through the hallway where he noticed a boy in a scarf holding his lunch sitting by some of the locker. He figured that he was waiting on someone, he just didn't know who. "Anything I can help with?" He asked as he approached the boy.

6. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr OOTD Lunch OOC: Excited c:]
    Aileen tried to maneuver herself around the crowded hallway. However, several things were on her mind, which made dodging students harder than usual. For starters, she was hungry. Her Bio teacher had told her to clean the chalkboard, which made her late for lunch.
    She was also shaken from the email she had received the night before. Aileen could not stop thinking about the message. She knew that she was not the only one who had gotten it, though. Quin and Thomas had claimed to had gotten something similar as well. It may have only been a chain email, but a simple "chain email" had never bothered her so much in her entire life.
    While turning a corner, a senior ran into Aileen, knocking all of her books to the ground. People in the hallway stopped to stare. Great. Attention...She bent down to pick up what she dropped. As she stood, the boy quickly apologized and continued to run. Aileen shook her head. Luckily her phone hadn't been in her hands. She reached into her jacket pocket for it to check her Tumblr dashboard. As she scrolled down, she noticed an interesting entry posted by her best friend, Brian. Looks like he got it, too. She frowned, put her phone away and continued to walk.
    Nearing her locker, Aileen could see a boy wearing a scarf sitting on the floor by it. She quickened her pace. Once she reached him, crouched in front of him. "Did I keep you waiting long?" She tilted her head and smiled.

7. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

[ scarf of the day | tumblr ]
    [ occ: n/a ]

Startled, the boy looked up quickly to see another boy. "Oh... no, I'm fine. I'm just waiting for my friend at her locker." He awkwardly looked back down. He wasn't exactly the greatest at meeting new people without it being pre-arranged. He coughed slightly and looked back up, a weak smile on his face. "Thank you though, that was really sweet of you."

--

A familiar voice hovered over Brian's head. He looked up and smiled widely. "No no, not at all Aileen! Though... like, what took you so long?" He titled his head to meet her gaze, and soon began to giggle softly at their awkward positions.

Suddenly, something flashed in Aileen's eyes; it was a pang of worry. She managed to hide it well though, under those soft, cocoa eyes of hers. She got the email. He got the email. Others got the email... this couldn't be a coincidence.

Naturally, Brian was concerned for his best friend. He was worried that the worst could happen: she could actually die, she could go insane, she could become detached and cold, she could... just something bad could happen and he wanted her to be safe.

Still, he followed in Aileen's steps and attempted to hide this concern, which he figured was quite well due his acting experience. Two could play at that game.

8. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

Ash Takahashi - Day 1
    What she is wearing today
    Latest Tumblr Post
    After lunch was choir for Ash (she was more of a guitar person, but she also needed vocals to "tender" her voice).
    As she was going to her locker to get her music binder and the stuff she needed for the other few periods for the day, she found a torn sheet of paper in her locker.
    It read:
    What does forever mean to you?
    When you couldn't even keep it true
    You said were you'd forever be there
    But were those just words pulled from thin air?
    Did you actually love me?
    Did you really see the feelings I see?
    The truth, the love, the loyal tears
    The betrayal, hate, and the fear
    I thought you felt the same
    That you would cover me in the rain
    I thought forever and always was forever
    But now there's not an us…never
    You said you'd always be there for me
    But now I truly see
    That you never saw the feelings in my soul
    Now you've pierced my heart with a hole
    But my heart has healed
    Now I have friends that are real
    And you're gone out of my life
    Unable to pierce me with the heartbreaking knives
    I thought forever was forever not just a word
    But I guess that's not what I heard…

It was one of Ash's "fail" song ideas.
    But after rereading it, she thought for a moment, the told herself: "This is a good poem. It will make a great song."
    The first time Ash "took back" one of her "fail" ideas.

9. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr OOTD Lunch OOC:none]
    "No no, not at all Aileen! Though... like, what took you so long?" Aileen stood up as Brian spoke, but not before she could observe his face. It was obvious to her that he was thinking about something, whether it was the email or not. Please be okay... she thought as she stood in front of her locker and spun the combination.
    "Ms. K told me to stay behind and clean the chalkboard," she sighed, as opened her locker. She carefully placed her books into her locker, reminding her of the collision she was involved in a couple of moments ago. "Oh, and a twelfth grader decided to run into me, which slowed me down quite a bit." Aileen grabbed her lunch bag, closed her locker, and turned the lock. She then smiled and turned back around to face Brian.
    "Shall we go? Where do you want to eat? The cafeteria? Outside?" she asked as cheerfully as she could. She just wanted to spend time with best friend. Fun times. Entertaining. And not about that ominous email.

10. What? 『 music is freedom 』

[​IMG]

tumblrlogicmood: inquistiveooc: Oh gosh this is wonderful. ◢

E-mail. E-mail. E-mail.

All over tumblr. Filling up his inbox. Cherno's thoughts were a mile a minute, his logic like bolts of lightning as he turned over the possibilities of that strange e-mail over in his head. His fingers twiddled magnetically and unconsciously over the colourful Rubik's cube that danced around in his right hand. His dark coat, the colour of wood and autumn, fluttered off behind him as his batlike form darted through the hallway, his eyes as fast as his feet as he snaked his way through the throngs of younger and order students. He had to get to his set of trees quickly. There's no damned way he'll let some of the underclassmen claim it, especially in a dire time like this.

E-mail. It's all Cherno could think about. The e-mail. He wasn't really paranoid about it at first, but he always over-thought things. How flawed of him. He didn't care, it's what made him Cherno. But it never helped him settle issues like this until he was sure about all of the factors he was presented with. He didn't even look at his feet as he tried dodging people. Left. Right. Left. Right. It seemed half-nature to him, as if he was always in a rush when in his stages of analysis. What was the world to Cherno, at this very moment, was the e-mail.

And yet it was surely ridiculous - a hoax, a ploy, perhaps to get you to live your life more. But nobody on the internet would spread something like that, let alone the people in this dreary school he knew online. They received it too. He pondered on that for a moment, slowing to a stop, as a fairly tall underclassman almost bumped into him. He sidestepped, and was unintentionally slammed against a few of the lockers by the rivers of people. His thoughts shook, but his logic stayed strong. He slipped past a few girls in his grade walking by, and continued his rush to the outside lunch area.

Consider it a chain e-mail. Okay, there's no chain. It was sent to only a few of Cherno's friends as well. This is a terribly odd puzzle. No chain with a chain mail. It would just be mail with the characteristics of a chain letter. Spread fear, get you to follow certain rules - that's it, that's the connection. But it's still like a chain letter. At least in content. Someone's probably targeting his group of friends.

But is it a prank from the friends themselves? He wouldn't know. He shook his head as he bumped into a boy from his grade. Apologizing half-heartedly, he continued on his way. Almost there. So close to the door. The scent of frosty air danced around in his nostrils. He didn't know his acquaintances enough for them to do something like this. Temporarily rule out that possibility. It couldn't be, for now. What Cherno knew however, was that the contents of the letter were most definitely false, and could not, in any rational way, be true or applicable under the physical circumstances that he and his friends found themselves in.

Partly satisfied with this temporary conclusion, Cherno slowed his pace slightly. Guh! He heard a rather loud thump. A collision? Looks like one of the classmates in his grade bumped into some other girl. He stopped and shifted his eyes to the poor girl on the ground. An underclassman. Delicate features. Her books are carefully written on. Cherno could never help but always scan people he came in contact with. Graceful patterns of movement. What is more, she seemed visibly startled - not simply from bumping into his classmate, but the attention he brought to her. He knew the underclassman only vaguely - he always forgot her name because she was so quiet, and they rarely talked. But the air with the congregation of people was rather suffocating, and the girl's books strewn upon the ground messily made hairs on the back of his neck stand on head. Goddamn messes and chaos. Ordinarily, he would have helped, but Cherno needed to get out of there quickly. He ducked his head and turned off towards the door.

Fresh, cold, air. It was relaxing to Cherno, as he breathed in deeply. The weather was getting chillier, but he still had some time to enjoy the outdoors before his next class. He glanced at the students moving to and fro, and he was able to pinpoint a few people he knew - but he still needed to think about that e-mail. He was only partly satisfied, and he wondered if he could find a proper solution. Maybe find a better solution to tell his friends.

He walked over to the empty glade by the softly swaying trees, where he usually thought and wrote poetry. Cherno pushed his back to the bark, and slid down, sighing gently. He retrieved his phone and looked at the time. Still some time left. Putting it away, he set his Rubik's cube on the grass beside him, took out a small notepad and pen, and began to write the details of his thought processes. He simply hoped that his friends would disturb him a bit later at lunch time - it wasn't like the food here was even tolerable, or that he felt like eating right now anyway.

11. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

He spun in a circle. His elation was at maximum! He couldn't wait for tomorrow. Oh God, he couldn't scream, he wanted to scream. He was so scared, but now it was like a dream Thomas could not believe was his actual reality!

He jumped for joy before diving for the door, flinging it open and stepping into the afternoon sun with a ear to ear grin on his face. He found his car quickly, not knowing or caring how but he felt like he was flying his way to school. It was then that the thought struck him, he'd be late if he didn't get to school soon. So he drove even faster, seeing that the roads were empty since most folks were ending their lunch hours.

12. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    *[Tumblr]*Mood=Sour*[ooc: Finally getting first post done]*[Day: One]*[Opinions]*

Temperance had been trying to keep her mind focused on matters more important than that stupid chain mail all morning. She was becoming quite irritated, mostly because she kept running into the other people listed on in it. Seriously, we have all these people in this damn school and I see those select few everywhere? This is some sick joke. She even made a half attempt to pay attention in class, not like it worked, but she tried. That's what really matters, right? It seemed impossible not only to delete that email, but to erase it from her mind. It was stupid really. What kind of person would write something like that? The only thing that managed to semi-free her mind was the game. There was a big basketball game in the evening, and being captain of the cheer leading squad, she couldn't miss it.
    It was pretty impressive really. Typically only seniors are allowed to be captain, but she managed to steal the votes at the end of her sophomore year when previous captain prepared to graduate. Temperance was pumped, two years as captain was completely unheard of. It might still end up that way, however, if she doesn't get her grades up.
    She hadn't seen Josh most of the morning, but he managed to find her with the rest of the squad during lunch. They were all dressed up in their uniforms-- cheer leaders with glitter in their hair, basketball players in their jerseys. Temperance had school spirit most days, even if she hated the place. It wasn't so much the atmosphere, or even the people, just the classes--except for Ancient World History, it's where she shined. Josh gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek as he sat down. They sat side-by-side with their friends, chatting away. All her worries had practically vanished in that time frame, except for one. That stupid line in the email kept eating away at her. No Romance? Well news flash, I'm in a relationship. A pretty great one, too. Screw off. She shook her head, nodded, and smiled at something one of the other cheer leaders said, though she didn't actually hear what it was.
    The first bell rang and Temperance dumped her leftover food in the trash. Josh offered her his hand and she walked down the hall with him, fingers linked. The others followed behind as she rested her head on his shoulder. "Are you as excited for the bonfire tonight as me? Even if we lose the game, which we won't, tonight is going to be epic!" He pumped his fist in the air and she let out a soft giggle.
    "Yeah, can't wait. I have something special planned too." She held a finger up to her lips, marking that it was a secret, and watched as wonder danced across his golden eyes. He cocked an eyebrow at her, but didn't question it. Good boy. She smirked and they turned down the hall towards class.

13. Lite The Future

TumblrSong of the DayGetup of the DayMood-Mellow
    (OOC: Oh goodiegoodie it's started. Hopefully I'll have some prettyful banners here soon.)

Where to begin? Should we start with a deep backstory containing all the details of his life? Or should we leave that a mystery for now and learn about it along the way? Why don't we just start with this whole E-Mail thing that's been going on. Nicholas - Or Nick, as he prefers to be called - isn't one to believe things he reads on the internet...Most of the time, anyway. But this E-Mail about his life ending in 100 days...It got to him a bit. He posted that he didn't believe a word of it on Tumblr, but it wasn't until after that he saw that he wasn't the only one who received it. That's when he started to question it. Almost everyone-No, EVERYONE he followed on Tumblr had made some comment about getting this weird E-Mail saying their life was going to end in 100 days. Despite giving his own explanation as to how they all got the E-Mail, Nick was still a bit worried on the inside. What if it was true? What if his life was going to end soon? What if he was going to slam into that cement truck because he's zoned out and driving on the wrong side of the road? "Wait, what!?"After being snapped out of it by the truck's blaring horn, Nicholas quickly - and somewhat recklessly - swerved back on to the correct lane. "Damn E-Mail...Why is it bothering me so much?"

Nick checked the time, and noticed it was still lunch hour. He decided to stop by the cafe to grab a bite to eat before heading off to school. And yes, he had missed every class up to this point. He pulled in to the cafe parking lot and took an empty spot. Some of the cars there looked familiar, but he couldn't quite remember who exactly they belonged to. He shrugged it off and walked inside, noticing Kallisti sitting at an outside table as he opened the doors. Mere seconds after stepping inside, he noticed that Thomas and Madeline. In mere seconds he had seen three people who were on the list in that E-Mail. "It's just a coincidence..."He said to himself out loud before ordering himself some coffee and a cookie. By the time Nick had walked in, Madeline and Thomas were preparing to leave. He took a seat and took a long drink of his coffee, when- "Are you fucking kidding me?" He nearly choked on his drink when he heard her yell that. "Jeez...The hell did he say to her?" Looking out the window, he noticed that Killisti had left, leaving him as the only one there. That was obviously a sign that it was time to get back to school. He chugged the rest of his coffee and held his cookie in his mouth as he stepped back outside, getting into his car and putting the keys into the ignition, finishing his snack before igniting the engine. He noticed Thomas coming out of the cafe in the most joyful mood he'd ever seen. "Wonder what's got him all riled up?" He asked himself. He shrugged it off, seeing as it probably had something to do with Madeline - A quick note, he tried to avoid her sometimes...Her attitude scares him - So it was really none of his business. He pulled out of the parking lot and made his way to school, Thomas speeding ahead of him.

He arrived at school, where he could hear the bell ringing inside. "Crapcrapcrapcrapcrap..." He rushed inside, stopping at his locker to grab his books, before entering his first - Well...First for him - class. When he entered, He placed the books on his desk, an audible smacking noise cracking through the room on impact, before sitting down and laying his head down. "I need a new alarm clock..." He said to himself before taking out his phone, hiding it behind his stack of books. He began to type something, most likely a Tumblr post of some sort.

14. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr ~ OOC ~ ?Listening to?]
    A lot on her mind. Well... I can't blame her. After that email. Tyler pondered to himself instantly getting the hidden meaning behind her words. "Well, you can talk to me later about 'that' if you want. Either way, I'm doing fine. Can't complain really, life is just life as usual." He shrugged back at her too with a small grin set on his face. "Oh yeah. I wanted to give you something as thanks." He held up the paper he'd bought with him and passed it to her. On it was a drawing, entirely pencil drawn and very well detailed. The drawing was of a girl in cute clothes and wearing glasses who bore an uncanny resemblance to Abby herself, her arm was extended and her hand was petting the nose of a huge dragon who seemed to be rather friendly with her. It wasn't a perfect piece of art, but the drawing was great quality and you could tell that Tyler had worked hard on it. "Sorry that it's only pencil shaded. I'd have coloured it, but I'm not so good at getting colour right just yet." He told her.
    For those who knew Tyler, they would know that he never liked to do hard work unless it was fun or he was really into what he was doing. It's why he seemed to slack off at school with work, but could then produce work like this when it wasn't even compulsory and just for a friend. The fact that he had done this for Abby showed just how much he appreciated her help yesterday, and further more, he'd found the drawing fun to do anyway. "I know that you really like dragons, so I thought you might like something like this." He grinned at her as he scratched the back of his head casually. "It's a Tyler Ashes original."

15. Midnight Star Master of Physics

[​IMG]

Abby nodded as Tyler answered her, it was nice to know that somebody understood her and wouldn't mind talking to her genuinely for a change. It reassured her, and made her think things weren't actually that bad after all. "Thankyou, I'd like that, if you don't mind", she answered, her voice still so quiet. Looking at Tyler, grinning like a fool, in that way that he did, it just made her feel at ease. There was something about him that made it hard to be down or even worried when he was around. He was almost like medicine in the way, he seemed to be able to make all the bad things go away or at least make you forget about them for a little while. She wondered if he even knew he had that effect on her.

However what he did next took her completely by surprise the simple piece of paper he gave her just took her breath away. She gasped as she saw it and for a while she could not make words come out of her mouth. She knew he'd been doing something secretly but she never thought it'd be anything like this. Even the thought that somebody would do something like this for her, amazed her. He'd actually drawn her with..a dragon. She slowly reached out and gently traced it with her finger, still having a hard time believing this was real. "Y-you drew this...for me?" She asked, her words barely loud enough to hear, "It's just um well wow, it's amazing." Her hand crept up to the back of her neck, her cheeks glowing a warm red, she didn't know how to react as she stared down at the picture, transfixed by it. Finally she managed to tear her gaze away from it to look at the artist himself, "Thank you so so much, wow, um yeah."

Her heart was thumping like crazy inside her chest, it was silly, but still it was. Okay, so maybe today wasn't so bad after all, the worries about the email were forgotten, at least for a little while. That day had suddenly become amazing.

16. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

He straightened the sleeves of his shirt a bit more, flicked the blonde strands from his dual colored eyes and made his way straight to class, early. So early that he was alone, which was fine with him, he had already stayed in his club room with the other members, fasting and praying in deep thought until the bell rang. Hunger was worth getting closer to God. All the time, any time. He settled into his desk and brought his gaze to the teacher, innocently grading papers. Like a deer, almost, his teacher could feel eyes on her, narrowed eyes that judged and condemned her to a fiery pit.Unconsciously, she checked herself for anything out of order, out of place, anything that would keep him from speaking his mind. Finding nothing she shifted nervously, clearing her throat and visibly relaxing when John took his odd eyes off her and into a book.

Despite his good standing with the man upstairs, John and Norton, just couldn't seem to detect and destroy the virus plaguing his computer and email. "What kind of hell spawn makes an undeletable spam mail?" He wondered quietly in the dome of his own skull. His eyes watched the words on the page but he could have cared less about the tragedy that was Othello. In the end, as the bell rang, heralding the end of his thoughts and the beginning of English 4, he could only think of two hell spawn devious enough to pull off such a feet.

A disgruntled Microsoft employee. Or a bored military technician.

17. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

[ scarf of the day | tumblr ]
    [ occ: n/a ]

"Um... I don't know how much time we have left until lunch is over," he replied. Pulling out his phone, he checked the time and showed it to Aileen. "See, we only have like two minutes left." Brian chuckled slightly to lighten the mood. He knew Aileen had the email on mind, and he knew that she saw through his guise.

"Maybe we try to sneak eat in pre-calc?" He asked. "It's not like Mrs. Finnley is going see us!" He began to laugh loudly. Mrs. Finnley, a seventy-something elderly woman, wore huge, old-fashioned glasses with the chain around the neck. It didn't help her though, because the poor woman could barely see five feet in front of her. She was one of Brian's favorite teachers solely based on the fact of her appearance and attitude. Her infamous 'What was that? Come again?' sent Brian on verge of tears every time.

"So what do you say?" Brian smiled widely at Aileen, his eyes beaming. The thought of the cruel email left his thoughts almost immediately.

No worries. No paranoia. Just Aileen and pre-calc.

18. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

Ash Takahashi - Day 1
    What she is wearing today
    Latest Tumblr Post
    When Ash got into the choir room, Mrs. Frost (the teacher) was already back from her break, and a few students were already there as well.

"Well good afternoon Ash," Mrs. Frost said as Ash walked in, "You're not usually this early to class."
    "Yeah," Ash replied, "Just decided to leave lunch early today"
    "mmm...hmmm." the teacher looked back down at the stack of papers she was holding.
    As Ash sat in one of the chairs, she looked back at that sheet of paper:

Did you actually love me?
    Did you really see the feelings I see?
    The truth, the love, the loyal tears
    The betrayal, hate, and the fear
    Ash never knew why she wrote that. She never had a boyfriend, nor did her sisters.
    Then she remembered exactly why she wrote that poem.

19. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Danny left Abby to talk to that Tyler guy. They obviously knew each other well, so it was pretty pointless to even interject. He had taken too much time to respond anyway. He walked to the door, left, then entered the courtyard once more. Great, more idiots. As if it was any other day, Danny walked to his special hideout, a rounded corner of the courtyard covered with black mold. Or so everyone thought. It was actually covered with permanent black paint, and bits of fuzz spray-glued to it. He sat down, and took out his sketchbook, and began to develop today's portrait.

He really wasn't a lonely guy; he actually enjoyed the solitude. However, on days like this, he would think to himself: Would it kill someone to talk to the grunge kid in the shit-spot? Danny was not very good with girls, but he had learned a fair share about them from his brother. The are extremely hard to figure out, that's for sure.

Lemme see what's on Tumblr, Danny thought. It was just more fandom stuff, as usual. And cheerleaders. And Assassin's Creed. He wondered why he followed these people, and even more importantly, why they followed him. All he really did was post pictures of his guitars, and a few of his favorite bands. Maybe I should change my avatar, or something. That green gas mask doesn't really match my color scheme.

And he did so, happily unaware that he was completely alone, as he had been for most of his life.

20. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr][Mood: Sour][Ooc: posting! Joining F.B.L. in English][Day: One][Opinions]
    Temperance stopped at her locker for a brief moment to pull out a thick damaged textbook. The pages were crumpled from mistreatment, the cover stained with coffee, and the corners were falling apart in every direction. To her, english was garbage and so was the outdated source it came in. She hardly even the book to begin with. The only time it even saw the light of day was during class. Temperance grabbed a notebook, not like she was going to take notes, and a lime green mechanical pencil. She nodded at the cluttered black hole that was her locker and slammed the red door shut. "Ready?"
    She nodded and flashed Josh a big smile before they took off in the direction of English. Sadly, it was their only class together this semester. He had to crack down, take more serious classes for college, while she didn't care enough to even try. As they walked, she pulled out her phone and opened tumblr- uploading a picture of the glitter from this morning and making a snarky comment about the cafeteria food. It really did suck.
    Josh walked in before her, and bowed as she followed after. It made Temperance giggle and forget all about that stupid email. It wasn't worth dwelling on, it's even what she told everyone else commenting on it. She had to stay focused. The game was in a few hours and she had to be prepared to cheer like never before. The team was on a hot-streak. She wouldn't allow them to lose because she didn't cheer well enough. It was her duty, after all, as captain.
    Temperance moved in the direction of her usual seat, but her eyes got the best of her. She noticed Thomas in his seat and quickly her mind wandered back to that damned email. His name was on it. He's in her Lit. class. Her gaze passed over him briefly as she sat down and began chewing on her lower lip. Her good natured mood vanished as quickly as it came. If she thought about it hard enough, she realized that there was one thing in common between her and the others on the list. She had at least one class with each of them, but that was it. Nothing more, nothing less. Could that really be it?
    This is annoying, but even still...I didn't tell Josh. He doesn't even have a clue...No Romance, huh? Well...that's already gone out the window.... Temperance sighed as she glanced over to Josh, who was happily joking with one of his basketball friends. He waved at her and she returned it with a friendly smile.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.