♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Jayn, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT WEARING }
    { OOC : SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY !! }
    { DAY : 61 - 2/3 } { JANUARY 29, 2013 } { LOCATION : KITCHEN // LIVING ROOM }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN } { MOOD : ACK }

[/url]
    xxxx . . .
    xxxxxxxxx . . .
    xxxxxx . . . !

[​IMG]
    There wasn't much to gather from Devyn's reaction to her question, but she listened to her reply. It seemed logical, rational . . . Her reply was satisfying. She guessed.

"Shame, shame . . ." Kallisti overheard, and played with her hair as Devyn cleaned their dishes. She watched the girl move around the kitchen, and then she spoke. ". . . I have things to do tonight. You may come with me, or you can stay here. I do not mind either way. They are things you will not be too pleased about, after all."

At first, Kallisti didn't register what Devyn was saying - she seemed to be prone to zoning out lately - but when it clicked, she abruptly stood from the chair, nearly knocking it down. She caught it just in time, and then looked at Devyn, "Where . . . Where are you going to go? What are you going to do?" she asked her, trying to not be so riled up. The offer to go didn't sound pleasing. She had an idea of what Devyn was planning, and . . .

SELF-PRESERVATION.

Her reaction was delayed, "Kal, no," Kallisti said with fluster, zoning out from the world around her, "I have to . . . do something."

SHE'S GOING TO KILL YOU IF YOU STAND IN HER WAY.

"But Harley - Madeline . . . "

ARE JUST PLAYERS. IT'S YOUR LIFE OR THEIRS - IT'S A DOG EAT DOG GAME, KALLI.

"Fine then. Their lives."

DON'T BE AN IDIOT. EVEN IF SHE KILLS YOU, SHE'LL PROBABLY STILL KILL THEM.

"Kal . . ."

"KALLISTI."

She covered her mouth after zoning back in. She looked at Devyn with horror, and then walked out of the kitchen. She stepped into the living room and began to pace, sitting on the couch just moments later. "Are you going for the others?" she called back into the kitchen.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    [ T U M B L R CURRENTLY OBSERVING : -- L A T E S T ]
    [ OOC : . . . ]
    [ DAY : 61 - 2/3 ] [ JANUARY 29, 2013 ] [ LOCATION : UNKNOWN ]
    [ YOU ME NAMES LINKS HATRED ] [ MOOD : ALERT ]

[/url]
    [​IMG]

Dammit, dammit! He knew seeing that guy outside wasn't a coincidence. Not ten minutes after closing the window did the commotion start, "We don't have time for this." he hissed, "Alright, let's get out of here," After grabbing all of their stuff, Harley practically shoved the others out of the room and guided them to the back of the hotel. When that was done, he ran up to the front lobby and checked them out.

When that was over and done with, Harley's phone vibrated as he moved past the people in the hotel to get to the back. He pulled it out. Temperance. Dammit, he knew it.

Time to go.
    In back alley.
    They're here.
    People dead.
    -T

Harley stepped out of the hotel and looked at the others, "Goddammit," he murmured, "Where the hell is Septimus?" At this rate, they were going to have to jack a damn car or two that could hold all of them. Harley guided the others through the maze of alleyway and came pouring over Temperance, Madeline, and some strange boy, "Hey!" he said, "What the hell happened? Who's this?" Harley's hand went to the gun attached to his pants, and he pulled it out, "Any sign of September?"

September. Haha.

Shaking the silly thought from himself, he gave two handguns to the girls and checked their area. They needed to move to their next location. There wasn't anyone suspicious around for the moment, but they needed to walk and talk. "We're sticking to the back alleys until we can get where we're going. Unless you guys think it's a better idea to hide in plain sight?"

They're after us.
    Back alley of the hotel.
    Bring the car. Hurry.
    - H

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    « Updates Interactions: N/A Location: Hotel Room//Outside Day: 33 (61 & 2/3) Wearing »

Bernadette was just finishing up the final packing when the gunshots rang out. She jumped to her feet, heart pounding, and automatically ran to the window. She could hear her school teachers screaming in her head about how the last thing one should do during shootings was to run to the windows where they are more exposed, but she didn't care. There were too many more important things to worry about then potentially getting shot on the fifth floor of a hotel. Chaos seemed to break loose down below. Her electric blue eyes went from calmed to panicked. She heard the chime of the phone she left on the floor by the bags. Chimes seemed to echo through the room as everyone received a message. She dove for the phone and her eyes widened as she read the message.

"Ah-hem," she cleared her throat before looking at the others. "Vee should prolly go now." said Bernie. She slipped on her jacket and mittens and threw a couple bags over her shoulders. It was time for all of them to leave. "I hope Sept... Sept... Sep-tih-moose is here." She silently cursed herself for being so bad at English.

Harley left to check them out and when he came back, he was ready to leave. "We don't have time for this." he hissed, "Alright, let's get out of here." That was all she needed to hear. She hurried out of the room after him with the others. He kept talking as they snaked their way through the building and out to the back alley where they met with Temperance, Madeline, and some stranger. What was going on?

4. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

He got a cellular alert and checked it immediately, knowing it had to be from one of the others as he turned the device off of standby and. Reading the message quickly he slipped on his black and white backpack and tucked the phone away while standing outside and peering around for Septimus. Go where?! To the alley? And. Duncan was confused and had no time to show it. Instead he did his best to blend with the crowd and not get distracted while slowly edging out of the crowd perimeter and deciding to peer around an alley on chance. Oh hey mean girl and almost arrested girl. That was enough for him to cram into the alley as well. He gave an awkward wave and hope Septimus parked somewhere safe.

5. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    My Glorious TumblrxxxxxxxxMusicxxxxxxxOutfitxxxxxxxxxx

Maybe it was because she was only half awake but she followed everyone out of the room because of some form of rush going on. When Harley and others had left the room she followed with her things. She popped some gum into her mouth to chew on and wake herself up.
    xx
    It wasn't until she was downstairs, outside, and saw Madeline(based on all the screaming around), the girl that always seemed to be in a bad mood, and a stranger, she realized things were going on. She silently blew a bubble and sucked it back in whispering, "Well damn. Luck is a bitch today isn't it."
    xx
    Jessie turned to the stranger and spoke inquisitively, "And who might you be?"

6. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Goddamn it shut the hell up

This was all Septimus could really think as the jolly fat man continued to talk and hold onto the keys. Time was definitely not something that should be wasted, but he couldn't look too suspicious. Giving the man an emotionless stare the conversation soon came to an end and Septimus received the keys and was off. Septimus never really had experience driving a van, but he could gladly say at least he had enough experience from driving other vehicles. As he drove on he noticed the police up ahead and dread filled the violet hair teen instantly "not good" Septimus said. The police were definitely no interested in what he was doing and was heading the exact same direction as he was.

As much as he wished to speed towards the hotel he had to be careful not to attract attention. As he drove a message arrived and Septimus immediately read it. His fears were deemed correct and Septimus narrowed his eyes. "Damn" Septimus muttered as he sped up towards the designated meeting spot and slammed the brakes upon reaching it. Upon seeing his aquaintences Septimus immediately opened the door "Quick! Get in!" The Septidriver yelled.

7. Jayn

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]xxx[​IMG]xxx[​IMG]

[/url]

At hearing the chair clatter to the floor, Devyn turned to face Kallisti, glad she couldn't see the look of slight annoyance on her face. She seemed so flustered.

Where . . . Where are you going to go? What are you going to do?

Devyn took a moment to think, and then parted her lips to respond, but it seemed Kallisti was having an entire conversation alone. What was ... that about? Her eyes narrowed and she stepped further into the kitchen, dropping her arms to her sides and watching the girl until the last bit.

KALLITSI.

Kallisti's hand flew over her mouth and her eyes went wide. What was... Was she, perhaps, wired? Devyn's forehead creased. Maybe she really had left the house before Devyn had woken up? She knew she should have gone with the handcuff-to-the-bed route. Lowly, Devyn spoke as she approached her. Her fingers reached down the side of her pajama bottoms, grabbing at the tight holster of a gun wrapped around her thigh for her pistol. She spoke, but Devyn ignored it.

...Who were you talking to, Kallisti? She asked, a dark tinge to her distorted voice. When she was only a few feet away from her, her eyes scanned her ears for any sort of ear piece.

8. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[/url]
    Everything began to move in fast forward. Marina was having a hard time staying focused. Her heels clicked loudly as they ran through the hotel. She felt woozy and more than a little nauseous. Marina took hard deep breaths to try and fight through it as they sped their way through the hotel until finally reaching the alley. Her shoes were impractical, but fashionable. Fashion always beat practicality. By the time they reached the alley and the others, her calves were burning and her feet hurt. Misplaced strands of hair stuck out and clung to her now sweat glazed face. How gross.

"Hey!" Harley said, "What the hell happened? Who's this?" Harley's hand went to the gun attached to his pants, and he pulled it out, "Any sign of September?" September? Did he mean Septimus? He gave a hand gun to Temperance and then Madeline. How unfair. Her lips puckered into a pout, but she did not voice the hurt. Oh wait! She had a gun. Marina grinned smugly as she reached into her backpack and pulled it out. "We're sticking to the back alleys until we can get where we're going. Unless you guys think it's a better idea to hide in plain sight?"

Marina balanced the gun in her hand carefully, readjusting to the weight of it. It had been a few days since she last held it. She buckled the bag shut. Everyone else gathered and aside from the one that claimed to have transportation for them all, they were all present.

Tires squealed as a van stopped in front of them. "Quick! Get in!" Oh good! He was here. Ick. That vehicle. Never would she be caught dead in something like that. Fortunately, they were in Candiah where she knew no one and no one knew her. That had to amount for something.

Reluctantly, Marina made her way to the lame van and quickly climbed inside, setting the backpack on her lap. She loathed backpacks, but they were so much more practical for transporting things than purses. Marina sat near the back, by the window, and buckled into her seat. She ran her fingers through her hair, adjusting the misplaced locks, and blew out a puff of air. Marina felt terrible and was afraid that the only way she would be able to solve that problem was by making a long and arduous trip back to Brookridge. Marina chewed nervously on her lower lip. The gun rested in her lap and she pulled the three phones out of the side pocket of the backpack. They rested neatly next to the gun and she picked up the one that connected them to Devyn. It was still turned off. Marina flipped it over a few times in her hands, tossing it back and forth. What to do, what to do?

[OOC: --- Wearing Client: --- Location: Alley//Van Day: 61 2/3 Tuesday January 29th, 2013]

9. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { OOC : . . . }
    { DAY : 61 - 2/3 } { JANUARY 29, 2013 } { LOCATION : LIVING ROOM }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN } { MOOD : EMBARRASSED }

[/url]
    xxxx . . .
    xxxxxxxxx . . .
    xxxxxx . . .
    [​IMG]
    There was no answer to her question, instead only footsteps coming into the living room.

". . . Who were you talking to, Kallisti?"

Upon the question, Kallisti's face burned fire red, and she fiddled with her fingers. Look at what you have done! IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU SPOKE OUT LOUD. You forced your voice out of my own! YOU . . . EH. YOU'VE GOT ME THERE. BUT STILL, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN REPLYING OUT LOUD. Kal, help me out, I don't know what to tell her! THE TRUTH?

Kallisti coughed awkwardly and stood from the couch, lacing her fingers together, and then she turned on Devyn. "You . . . cannot judge me for this. It is not my fault. He just . . . appeared one day, talking to me. In my head. It is a bit like schizophrenia, I suppose." she explained with her face red, "I did not ask for him to be there, he just is. He helps me, sometimes. Not with the game. More like . . . a defense system? He has all of my previous memories on lock down, keeps me from breaking down . . . H - His name is Kal . . ."

Dear god, she felt like she was going to cry.

"He has never . . . talked outside of my head before, that is a relatively new development . . ."

IT'S NOT LIKE I'VE NOT BEEN ABLE TO ALL OF THE TIME, YOU JUST MADE ME MAD ENOUGH TO DO IT. YOU CARE TOO MUCH ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE WHEN YOU SHOULD BE TRYING TO WIN. She stamped her foot in annoyance, "He is also a bit of a pest."

"I AM NOT. TAKE THAT BACK." Kallisti bit down on her lip and quickly shook her head, "Sorry, p - please do not be alarmed." "YEAH, I'M NOT DANGEROUS. TECHNICALLY, I DON'T EVEN EXIST, SISTER." Wow, this was embarrassing. Kallisti covered her red face after sitting down. How embarrassing.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

10. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE OOC
    [​IMG]

Before she got any answers, a bag was thrown at her. Somewhat pleased to see Temperance alive and bitchin', Madeline huffed out and clutched the bag. Then, other's flooded the tiny alley way, which looked suspicious as hell...especially with the weapons. Another explosion went off and Madeline flinched. The screams were fewer now, and she was betting the crowd was dispersing. Soon, the busy streets would be a ghost town. Before she could suggest they move, a car swerved towards them.

"Quick! Get in!"

Madeline couldn't help but smile, even if it vanished soon after. Everything was so dramatic. Nonetheless, she climbed into the van quickly and secured herself a spot. Her stomach churned. The explosions had resulted in yet another headache, and a lethargic feeling. The gun she held felt strange in her hand. Had she ever really held a gun before? It was weird.

Where were they going, now? She had no idea. All she knew was that they needed to hurry, before more explosions went off. Before...

11. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [ T U M B L R CURRENTLY OBSERVING : -- L A T E S T ]
    [ OOC : . . . ]
    [ DAY : 61 - 2/3 ] [ JANUARY 29, 2013 ] [ LOCATION : VAN ]
    [ YOU ME NAMES LINKS HATRED ] [ MOOD : ALERT ]

[/url]
    [​IMG]

Septimus showed up, finally, and Harley hopped into the car, trying to hurry everyone else into it. They were gonna be want for space, but they didn't have the time to complain. "Alright, tell me what happen, and who's this kid?"

He looked around at the others, and then pointedly to the kid, "Septimus," he started, "drive down Main Street until you hit Rhine Street, and then take a left. That's our next spot of refuge."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

12. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

As he ran, Johnny decided to look back to see if anyone had caught wind of what was going on. To his relief, several police officers had been following after him and the strange man. However, behind the officers, he also saw a girl with blond hair running along behind them. Who the hell is that? He thought about it for a minute, but then he thought Screw it! Not important right now! He kept running.

"FREEZE!! DROP YOUR WEAPON!!"

Oh thank god! I'm saved Both Johnny and the stranger had stopped in their tracks. The police would surely save him and get rid of the stranger, right? The police should be useful for something, right? The collapsing policeman followed by the ringing of a gunshot quickly dispelled those thoughts.

Screaming at the top of his lungs, he ran away, making a mad dash for an alley that he saw from the corner of his eye as he ran from the stranger. "Hey, wait! WAIT, dammit!" He heard the blond girl from earlier, though he wasn't tempted to stop because she might be with that stranger that chased him. After she said that, he heard an explosion. This brought him to a screeching halt as he watched the cop car fall into the middle of the intersection. "Holy shit..." Johnny whole-heartedly agreed with the girl's sentiment.

"What the hell did you do?" The girl looked straight at him. "I... I just..." Johnny couldn't stop himself from stammering, though with everything that just went down, he didn't really think about it. "Hey!" Another girl with brilliant green eyes came into the alley after the blond one, tossing bags at her. "Take your damn bags!" Already, he could tell this one had a fiercer attitude than the other girl. "What the hell did you do?" She echoed the blond girl's earlier question, and he answered with a similar, "I just... I..." Then another person came into the alley, this time a guy. "Hey! What the hell happened? Who's this?" After he said this, he reached for a gun that was attached to his pants. Oh god... what the fuck have I gotten myself into? As the guy handed the two girls handguns, another girl in heels showed up. She also brandished a handgun, though from the looks of it, she didn't exactly know how to hold one properly. Then, more people flooded into the alleyway.

Soon after all of the commotion, a van skidded into place in front of the gathered group of people. "Quick! Get in!" Wildly confused with everything that was going on, he quickly hopped into the van, thinking that anything was better than staying where he was right now.

13. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    « Updates Interactions: N/A Location: Van Day: 33 (61 & 2/3) Wearing »

Bernie followed after the others quickly as Septimus showed up with the van. Gratefully, she climbed into the vehicle, riding shot gun, and dropped the duffel bag at her feet. It was time for them to leave before anything else could happen to them.

14. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    My Glorious TumblrxxxxxxxxMusicxxxxxxxOutfitxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[COLOR=transparent]x[/COLOR][COLOR=transparent][COLOR=transparent]x[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=transparent][/COLOR][COLOR=transparent]][/COLOR]
    xx
    Jessie did not bother to wait for an answer to see who the boy was and just jumped into the car, blowing a bubble and letting it pop. She buckled her seat belt in case something were to happen. Because seatbelts are awesome click it or ticket suckers.

15. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[
    OOC: ---
    Wearing Location: Hotel RoomMood: Frustrated Day: 61 2/3]
    [/url]
    They didn't get a chance to receive answers. She took the gun from Harley and Septic Tank showed up with a van. Everyone began to load in and she groaned while rolling her eyes. She really hated these people. She ushered the rest of them into the van and took a seat in the middle row. Stupid asses.

xx
    xx
    xx
    xx
    xx
    xx
    xx
    xx
    xx
    xx
    xx
    xx
    xx
    xx

16. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

With everybody in, Septimus pressed a button and the door closed (cause Septimus buys the technical shit) and immediately began to press the gas and proceeded forward and follow the direction Harley directed him. Speed wasn't an issue for him since all the police officers were busy heading towards the hotel and couldn't just waste time going after a mere van.

17. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[/url]
    Marina leaned forward in the seat and called up to Septimus. "Do not go straight to the next hotel. That is a horrible idea." She gave Harley a stern look. "If they are searching for us, why would we lead them to the place we are going to be staying?" Plus, they still had a few hours before check in. "We should find somewhere else to go for the time being. We need answers," she directed her gaze at the unknown boy, "and to bide time." Sometimes she wondered just how competent the rest of them were.

She leaned back in the seat and tightened her grip on the phone she had in her hand. Marina would have to call Devyn. That was bound to be an unpleasant conversation. She could always summon Crestatia, but she had sworn to herself that she would not do that again. If I make it through this, I will bring you back. I promise. She glared out the window at the city streets. That would involve summoning Crestatia. She really did not want to do that. Marina sighed, feeling the twisting and churning in her stomach muscles tighten. Marina rested her free hand on her waist.

Blue eyes stared vacantly in the distance. She should really pay attention to what was happening inside the van, but her thoughts were swimming with Theodore, Devyn, and Crestatia. How unfortunate. She truly hated this game.

[OOC: --- Wearing Client: --- Location: Van Day: 61 2/3 Tuesday January 29th, 2013]

18. Jayn

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]xxx[​IMG]xxx[​IMG]

[/url]

Devyn stared at her for another minute, and then let the gun go, drawing her hand back. She did not seem to be lying, but it would be beneficial to keep an eye out. Kallisti was mentally unstable. That was troublesome and a huge disappointment. It was a good thing, that she did not want anything to do with Devyn's plans. It felt foolish of her to have even asked, or to have even considered her competent enough. Of course she would be unstable, in such a invasive way ... of course. Devyn sighed out with exasperation. At least she seemed apologetic enough about it.

...I do not know how to feel about this. I suppose I am disappointed, but...

Instead of lingering on the subject, positive that anything she had to say would come out wrong, she moved on and sat on the couch beside her guest, fiddling with one of the strings hanging from her pajama top.

I am going to the others. I am going to kill them. Maybe not all of them, just a few.

19. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { OOC : . . . }
    { DAY : 61 - 2/3 } { JANUARY 29, 2013 } { LOCATION : LIVING ROOM }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN } { MOOD : SIGH // RELIEVED }

[/url]
    xxxx . . .
    xxxxxxxxx . . .
    xxxxxx . . .
    [​IMG]
    Her heartbeat slowly steadied out and she took a breath, running her hands through her dark hair and smoothing it out of her face. That had been absolutely terrible - humiliating even. If she recalled correctly, Devyn was the first person ever to hear or even know of Kal, and now she wondered how that effected her outward image to the other. She would have to remember to keep him in check, that he didn't . . . Kallisti had a few theories about where he came from, but with all of the chaos, she felt that there was never time to think on it.

". . . I do not know how to feel about this. I suppose I am disappointed, but . . ."

Kallisti sighed. She thought something like that might be the case. Did Devyn think her some sort of mentally unstable? Ridiculous. Comparing it to schizophrenia was definitely a bad idea. She wasn't sure how to reply that wouldn't have her defensiveness getting the best of her, so she bit her tongue for the moment.

"I'm going to the others. I am going to kill them. Maybe not all of them, but just a few."

As calmly as she could, Kallisti inhaled a breath and leaned back in the chair. Of course Devyn was going to kill them. She planned to win this game, did she not?

"Mmm . . ." she hummed thoughtfully, trying to think of something to say, "You . . . mentioned not minding me coming along?" She glanced up at the ceiling, "It would be more to see who you kill . . . But I do not really want to subject myself to that. Aha. Where are they, even?" What would she do if she stayed around the house all day? She could snoop around. She could summon Crestatia. Hmm. Half of her wanted to go, but she was a little nervous at the prospect of seeing the others again. If she did, she feared for her . . . relationship (?) with Devyn, but it could turn, and her relationship with the others would be . . . "I want to go with you, but . . . I do not have to let them see me, do I?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

20. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Septimus only continued to drive on to get as far away from the scene as possible. As he drove he listened to the words of Marina and could only let out a sigh upon hearing her disagree with Harley. It wasn't that he disagreed with her, it was the fact that they were disorganized and not as well thought out as they thought they were. They needed a plan, and fast. For now Septimus drove on in order to get away from their pursuers. The van was quiet so Septimus decided to place the radio on

"........no" Septimus said changing the station

".....tempting....but nah" Septimus said siletnly changing the station once more

"....I guess it will do...we need something cheerful..." Septimus said keeping his eyes on the road as he drove on. There were certain things that bothered him and one of those things sat behind him "Now...If I may...I'd like to address two issues...Fist of all, who is this newcomer" Septimus said. He'd rather at least know who was sitting behind him and at least be able to deem his as non threatening. Had he not been driving a gun would have already been drawn. "Second of all what now? merely cower and run each time somebody appears? We need to do something now before the situation grows out of our control" Septimus said before letting out a sigh. "If you want my opinion I'd say we should think about summoning the demoness" Septimus said calmly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.