♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Jayn, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[OOC: ---Wearing Location: Hotel RoomMood: Annoyed Day: 60 2/3]
    [/url]
    "Is it wise to send all the injured to one place? Even if it isn't that far? I think splitting up isn't such a bad idea but...Hm. I think me or the other guy should go with them. No offense." Goth boy was awfully talkative all of a sudden. She rolled her eyes, even if did make a semi valid point. "Also, this is bugging the hell out of me. I'm Duncan, it would be easier on me if I had your names too. Oh, we should probably be heading out soon, at least one group. The dark suddenly doesn't seem safe at any point any more." Oh goodie, more talking.

"All right Goth Boy, this is how we're gonna break up the groups. You'll go with Jackson, German girl, and Madeline. Here," she pulled the machete out of the bag it had been in. "I'unno how you plan on doing any protectin' since all our weapons are rather obvious and clinics are typically 'gun free' places. Septic tank, Whatsherface, Psychic Crazy, and I will go get supplies. There. We're split an even four and four. Now you can help the cripples." Her green eyes narrowed on Duncan. She slipped on her jacket, shoved one of the phones in her pocket, and tossed her hair over her shoulder.

xx
    xx
    xx
    xx

2. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Septimus had glanced over at Harley as he spoke about Crestatia and what kind of person he thought she was. The name Devyn was new to him and at this point he could only assume that this Devyn was the same person that loved Chester. A topic caught his attention and though he wished to speak about it, he felt it wasn't the right time and decided to hold his question for later. Closing his eyes Septimus began to listen to the others speak on about how some of them needed some medical care.

He listened to the words of the woman named Marina, but in the end he was not so thrilled about the little arrangements that were set up. The plan was...not really thought out as well and he questioned how the hell they planned to even get any form of medical care without any form of id. It was poorly thought...but at this point he really couldn't do better and felt it was really their problem to deal with. His problem unfortunately was the other three that he had to team up with. He was to team up with a rich girl, an ambiguous girl...er..boy...thing...and a bitch. He didn't say anything, but merely let out a sigh as he rubbed his temples for a second. He could handle the rich girl and the girl...boy...thing seemed to be somebody he could manage as welll....it was just the bitch that he just could not stand. She was loud, rude, and just simply an eyesore.

In the end he really didn't have much he could really do and so he merely accepted these terms and decided it would be best to just head off. Maybe merely ignoring the bitch would be enough, but regardless he was sure not to let her push him around so easily. "Very well then...we will meet back later" Septimus said calmly to the others that were to head to the clinic as he simply walked past Temperance and towards the door, ready to leave with or without the others.

3. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    [ T U M B L R CURRENTLY OBSERVING : -- L A T E S T ]
    [ OOC : SORRY FOR MY LACK OF ACTIVITY; I'M FEELING BETTER NOW. ]
    [ DAY : 60 - 3/3 ] [ JANUARY 28, 2013 ] [ LOCATION : HOTEL ROOM // CLINIC ]
    [ YOU ME NAMES LINKS HATRED ] [ MOOD : FOCUSED ]

[/url]
    [​IMG]

Harley zoned out a little as the activity around him began to pick up. Plans, precautions, splits, things were being done at a pace he didn't feel like keeping up with, but he was glad that they were moving around and about.

Madeline looked a bit better with the sleep she had gotten, but there wasn't much else to comment on her condition. Things weren't looking the best for any of them, but if he had to peg one to snap, it would be her. Harley almost felt bad that he might have to kill her.

The world snapped back to him when he was leaned on, and Marina had already started laying out their day in front of them. They would split into two groups; one to the clinic and the other to supplies. They would definitely be less conspicuous if they were in smaller groups. Americans tended to stand out in Candiah, but since Percival was a border city, it didn't matter much.

When Marina slipped on her coat, Harley stood, "Make sure you have all the numbers you need in your phones, and if you guys come across any ammo in the store, go about any methods you can of getting it. Steal, if you've gotta." he told them, grabbing his white, black-lined cardigan.

He turned to Duncan when the kid started speaking and nodded, "Yeah, Septimus. Mind coming along?" But it seemed that Temperance wasn't having it, so Duncan was coming with the Clinic Group. "Harley, by the way," he mentioned, walking along to the door.

"Alright, one last check." He looked at his watch, "We know that we're being followed by . . . someone - probably Devyn's lackeys - If anything happens, meet at the café that was right behind our bus stop - but don't group out when you get in there. Sit at different tables, text the others, and we'll all meet there. Be prepared to move, too, we'll probably be changing to another hotel or a motel, tonight. Also - don't give out your real names. Make somethin' up if you have to."

He gazed around and then settled on Temperance, "Stop being such a bitch, otherwise I'll throw you out the window in your sleep." It was mostly a joke threat, but he was gettin' real tired of her shit. "Time to go."

Harley led his group out of the hotel, keeping his eyes peeled for any suspicious people. The cool metal of the gun pressed against his lower back, as it was stuck inside of the back of his jeans. "We don't have any ID, but I'm probably able to pass for about . . . twenty. The legal age in Candiah is sixteen, so we should be okay . . ." They probably weren't going to get anywhere without ID, but that was fine, they could manage.

After withdrawing money from an ATM onto a temporary visa he bought, Harley stood in front of the clinic and took a breath, looking at the others. "We shouldn't need to set up appointments." It would cost them a little more for a walk-in checkup, but he had the money. "Good afternoon, ma'am." Harley greeted cordially, and began to talk to the woman about setting up appointments for him and his . . . cousins.

"And that's . . . Magdalene Moorley, Bridgette English, and Harem Jefferson?" the woman asked to confirm, and Harley nodded his head, "Okay sir, and may I see some ID?" Harley gave a nod, feeling a small knot form in his stomach, and gave the woman an ID that obviously wasn't his, but the name, birth date, and age were all confirmed. The picture was scratched up a little, and so was the rest of the ID with it to make it look all at once sort of . . . oldish.

The receptionist gave him and odd look but he only returned a genuine smile of waiting. "And you are the guardian for your two cousins?" she asked with a little bit of suspicion.

"Bridge is an exchange student, used to live in France, and Maggie has lived with me since we were kids." he said, "Her parents aren't around anymore, and neither are mine."

"And what about the other boy?"

"Oh, Dillan," he said, "He's just a friend of mine, tagging along on our outing today."

The woman gave him another odd look, but she was young, naive, and easy to play, so Harley got through. "Very well then, Dr. Jackson will be seeing Magdalene first."

. . . Dr. Jackson? Harley raised an eyebrow and looked to the photos on the wall as the woman gave him his stuff back and he made his way to the others. Dr. Jackson . . . He found one photo of a tall man with pale eyes and light brown hair. Huh.

"Alright, Maggie," Harley said to Madeline, sitting down, "The Doc'll see you first. Keep your phone with you and shout 'days' if things go to shit from the outside. I expect that from the rest of you, too."

Time to wait.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT WEARING }
    { OOC : . . . }
    { DAY : 60 - 3/3 } { JANUARY 28, 2013 } { LOCATION : SWAMP }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN } { MOOD : AMUSED }

[/url]
    xxxx I am not blind. You are serious.
    xxxxxxxxx Maybe, perhaps, my mind is delirious . . .
    xxxxxx I am alive for now, I shall quietly toast to that.
    [​IMG]

That time, as Kallisti stood and shivered a little, she swore off boats forever. She watched Devyn surface and breathed a sigh of a relief, leaning down as Devyn ( blindly? ) made her way over to her and the willow tree. Kallisti leaned down and Devyn grabbed onto her ( did she even know it was her? ) and though the grip was slippery and Kallisti was cold, She was able to pull Devyn up and onto the dry-ish roots.

"W - Well . . ."

Kallisti gave a little laugh, sitting next to the other girl.

"Well, i - indeed . . ." she said, her teeth chattering. She noticed that Devyn had the picnic basket with her, and raised an eyebrow. What did it mean to her that she had gone through the trouble of saving it?

Devyn laughed, Kallisti laughed. They looked ridiculous, didn't they? What were they to do . . . ?

"We should . . . probably get back to the house." Kallisti suggested, moving around the tree for it to be facing land-side, "Is your bag okay? The basket, too?" It felt a little odd asking about those things, but . . . Moments later, Kallisti took a leap that had one of her feet landing back in the mucky water of the swamp, but dragged herself onto solid ground.

Well, so much for the white pajamas she was wearing. Damn.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

He would love to know who died and made this green eyed girl so mean? And was the dead person inside her? Rotting her out from the core or something? He didn't bother reply, just simply arming himself mentally for anymore assaults. He was not some child to talk down too, no matter what the situation, after the groups were decided, he gave a nod of appreciation to Harley, the only one who gave him a solid reply to his naming question. Duncan hit the pavement with his little foursome and wished he had a ball to kick around, it would give him some much needed stress relief, and maybe some for the others too. He rubbed his chin and tapped the back of his pocket, his wallet still safe and secure and so was the strange money his parents had let him keep on a private bank account card. He would have to invest in one of those cool chain wallets that clipped to your waist, after all, he'd been running too much since he met these guys, and he didn't to go to the hassle of lost money and credentials.

Haha, Dillan. This Harley guy was resourceful and clever, getting them past the counter security lickity split and having him introduced as a friend to the little group. He adjusted his skully, not much caring for being stared at because of their little groups appearance but, eh, he shrugged and settled into one of the empty chairs in the lobby. There wasn't much he could do but watch out for anything suspicious or out of the ordinary. He resisted the urge to think of home, and instead kept his eyes on the door.

6. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[OOC: ---Wearing Location: Hotel Room//Department StoreMood: Annoyed Day: 60 2/3]
    [/url]
    "Stop being such a bitch, otherwise I'll throw you out the window in your sleep."

"Hmph," Temperance flipped her hair over her shoulder and marched out of the room. What he didn't know, is that she probably wouldn't protest being thrown out the window. She marched out into the hall, meeting Septic Tank, and tapping her foot impatiently as the other two joined them. They would have a lot to carry, which would be rather unfortunate.

She pushed the shopping cart down the store isles. Marina had been tossing all sorts of products in it. They would need a second cart at this rate. She had never bought so many things at once before, but she also never had an access limit on credit cards--not that she'd ever used a credit card before. Mostly, Temperance just liked to read mythology and cheer, nothing else mattered aside from partying together. "Are we just grabbing shit all willy-nilly?" That seemed to get a laugh out of her companion. Psychic Crazy tossed a pair of shoes into the cart before gliding down the isle to the furniture.

Everyone seemed too distracted, as if she had not even said anything at all.

"We need everything we can get, which means grabbing everything off of the shelf even if we don't need it."

What a show off.. . .

7. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    My Glorious TumblrxxxxxxxxMusicxxxxxxxOutfitxxxxxxxxxx
    xx
    Jessie watched as things were dumped into the cart. There was clearly not a real order to it. She sighed as she looked up and spoke, "I'll be back... I need to go to the pharmaceutical section... does anybody need anything?"

xx
    She waited for an answer and found herself looking in the cart again, particularly at those shoes. Why out of all the things they could be getting at that moment, was she getting shoes.
    xx
    I mean I am also from a rich family and understand the purpose of keeping an image because appearance shows, but is this girl really going to die because she wore the same pair of heels two days in a row in a completely different country?
    xx
    She then spoke up again, "Nothing that requires I.D please..."

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  8. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Septimus merely silently followed along side the others as they walked down the isles. He figured things would be annoying and in the end he was totally right. He closed his eyes and rubbed his temples as he followed them and groaned. At first he had been placing the necessities into the cart, but once Marina took charge he really felt that there wasn't even any point in him placing anything in the cart. He heard Temperance complain, but this time he actually had to agree with the girl. The stuff they were getting was far too numerous and they were really starting to pick up useless crap. When Septimus opened his eyes and witnessed her placing the shoes he really realized he had to say something "Don't pick useless crap...remember our situation and the fact that we have to carry all this stuff" Septimus said coldly. They were apparently being followed and if they had to carry around useless shit then he feared for their safety. When Septimus heard Jessie speak he let out a sigh and was grateful somebody was doing something smart.

9. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE OOC: I don't see any reason to describe what happens behind the door in great detail, so I won't.

The outside was cold and foreign. Madeline fell a bit behind her group as they seemed to walk on forever, stopping in places she didn't take the time to register, and eventually entering the clinic. It smelled of rubbing alcohol and carpet cleaner, two things that made her nose crinkle up and her eyes burn slightly. As Harley made their ... appointment, or whatever, Madeline slowly took a seat. Babies fussed and sick people coughed around her. She was getting goosebumps and the eye she could see out of was wide, though she was hardly alert.

"Alright, Maggie, The Doc'll see you first. Keep your phone with you and shout 'days' if things go to shit from the outside. I expect that from the rest of you, too."

A few moments after he had said it, Madeline heard him. Her head turned slowly to take him into view, a bit of fear in her eyes, and then her gaze returned to the children's toys she had been staring at before. Nervousness crept up to the surface and she hugged her brown jacket tighter around her body, waiting for her ... name, to be called.

"Magdalene Moorely?"

The toys must have been filthy. Everyone was sick. Children drooled over them, smeared their grimy little fingers across the surfaces...How often did they sanitize them? Probably not often enough. The world wanted everyone to be sick after all...Everyone was sick...

"...
    Magdalene Moorely?"

...Was that her? Oh, haha. Madeline shot up to stand, hands trembling violently at her sides for a moment before calming. She walked to meet the nurse at the door leading to the back, and then vanished behind it.

[​IMG]

Needles, cotton swabs, bandages and questions. Too many questions. What happened to you? How long have you had this wound? Does it hurt? Can you see? Too many questions and not enough healing. It felt like forever, sitting there. The woman cleaned her up and then called a few more people--nurses and doctors-- for consultation. They wrote her up a referral for a real hospital, letting her know that there wasn't much they could do there, and banding up her eye again. She would have to go to a hospital and get a surgery, to remove what was left of her ... eye, if she wanted a prosthetic replacement. There was also the option of sewing her eye shut and giving her an eye patch, if she wanted, but that required a real hospital as well. I want to die.

On the plus side, her hip was stitched up nicely and she was pleased to discover that she had not been abandoned, once she reached the lobby. Before she took a seat, she grabbed a magazine to stare blankly at.

10. Jayn

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]xxx[​IMG]xxx[​IMG]

[/url]

Devyn could hear the cold in Kallisti's voice and frowned, steadying herself on the tree root and pondering on what to do. The swamp was quieting, so it was probably getting late. The sun would be setting soon, and when it did, they would be engulfed in darkness. There were no lights out here. She could change that, with her music box, but ...

She heard Kallisti shift, splash and then settle. To her questions, she remained silent, unsure what to make of them. There were still too many things going through her head. Kallisti seemed as though she had not even attempted to kill her, right then. Why was that? Devyn would ask, but not yet. Right now she had to figure out how to get away from the tree and back up to the house. Her shoulders fell and she brought her knees slightly to her chest, irritated and cold. Finally, she spoke again.

❝...Go. I will meet you up there.

11. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    My Glorious TumblrxxxxxxxxMusicxxxxxxxOutfitxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[COLOR=transparent]x[/COLOR][COLOR=transparent][COLOR=transparent]x[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=transparent[/COLOR]
    xx
    She hadn't gotten a response from anyone, or at least a quick enough response. She stretched for a moment and spoke, "I'm tired so I am going to head from the pharmacy back to the hotel, since the pharmacy requires checking specifically out over there anyway when getting medicine."

xx
    She did a small wave, not waiting for anyone to object, and headed over to the pharmaceutical section. She got all the basic medications and such that she could get without I.D; acetaminophen, melatonin, a cheap brand version of DayQuil and NyQuil(because the real brands required I.D). She even got Midol, clearly not for her, she bought it because it may just have been bitchy girl's time of the month.
    xx
    Jessie got herself a makeup kit, toothbrushes & toothpaste, deodorant(because some clearly needed that), and a purse, because she needed a purse. And so it didn't look like she wasn't all medicine and hygiene, she grabbed herself a couple of packs of gum. She really needed some sugar.
    xx
    Jessie called up her bank and told the machine when and where she was making the purchase and capped it at $300 dollars. She knew it'd probably be way less than that, but at least she would only have to PIN and sign everything. Yeah, others were probably worried about identification and such on, she clearly was more freaked out over the smooth jazz playing over the radio in the store than people coming after her because her name was Jessie Edwards.
    xx
    Thank god I always signed when I made purchases, at this point it would take a god or an immense stalker to perfect my signature. Not that I sign like I'm John Hancock or anything.
    xx
    Jessie finished buying everything and accepted the plastic bags. When outside of the store she took everything out and put it in her new purse. Luckily they were not too far away from the hotel here, so getting lost would be as likely as finding a needle in a haystack.
    xx
    When she got to the hotel she went up to her room, got herself ready for bed, and climbed into the same bed she slept in the night before. She put her purse on the nightstand next to her.

12. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT WEARING }
    { OOC : SORRY FOR THE DELAY. }
    { DAY : 60 - 3/3 } { JANUARY 28, 2013 } { LOCATION : RIVER // DEVYN'S HOME }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN } { MOOD : TIRED // SLEEPY }

[/url]
    xxxx I am not blind. You are serious.
    xxxxxxxxx Maybe, perhaps, my mind is delirious . . .
    xxxxxx I am alive for now, I shall quietly toast to that.

[​IMG]
    Still shivering, it was going to be dark soon, Kallisti waited for Devyn's reply before moving. When the other girl told her to go on without her, Kallisti frowned. "If you are sure . . ." she replied, and then began to walk along the swampy area until it returned to its clear self that would lead her up back to the house.

Before, she had been in something of a daze, thinking about distant things left and right. There had been a vague feeling of the knife, but when the canoe flipped, she pushed it out of her mind. She was still doing that now. At least she had known it was coming . . . sort of. Kallisti had honestly - perhaps naively - thought that she would spend a little bit more time with Devyn before the other girl offed her - or tried to anyway.

There was no real guarantee Devyn would actually complete killing her, though the chances were high. The boat flipping was an accident, but it had . . . saved her life. She would make sure not to mention it. She wondered of the other girl was afraid, somehow, of getting attached; not to Kallisti specifically, but in general. She had gotten attached to Chester, hadn't she?

Kallisti walked across a more shallow part of the cold river, up the hill to the house. She was sopping dirty . . . But she laughed. It had been amusing, the canoe flipping. Unexpected, out of mood . . .

WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Kallisti jumped. THE CHICK IS GONNA KILL YOU AND YOU'RE GOING BACK TO HER HOUSE? Kal . . . It's been a while. NO KIDDING. I THINK YOU'VE BEEN BLOCKING ME OUT. I have not and you've no way to prove that. WHY ARE YOU GOING BACK TO HER HOUSE? Devyn is a nice girl. NICE? NICE?! SHE'S TRYING TO KILL YOU! Not out of spite, Kal . . . She kind of has to. SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING. SHE WANTS TO KILL YOU BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO WIN. It is more like . . . she has to kill me because she wants to win. It's requirement for the winner. NO. DON'T YOU REMEMBER? IF THERE IS MORE THAN ONE PERSON ON DAY 101 STILL ALIVE, THE OTHERS WILL DIE UNTIL ONE IS LEFT STANDING. SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO KILL YOU. SHE ONLY HAS TO TAKE INITIATIVE TO LOOK GOOD.

. . . I do not want to talk about this anymore, Kal. YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO SEE THE REALITY. I am seeing the reality. I have lived through more than I care to admit Kal. I am tired. SAME. YOU SHOULD GET CLEANED UP.

Outside, Kallisti found a water hose and sprayed herself off, only making her colder and wishing that she had a warm towel. She had somehow managed to leave Devyn's house relatively un-drenched and then took a long shower, throwing her clothing in a plastic bag and setting it on the washer. After she was done, she took to towels and set them on the mat outside the door for whenever Devyn returned so that she could clean up a little, if she wanted.

Kallisti dried off her hair, tied it back into a braid and shrugged on a fluffy white robe. She flopped back onto the bed she shared with Devyn.

SHE'S PROBABLY GOING TO TRY AND KILL YOU AGAIN IN YOUR SLEEP OR TOMORROW. I know . . . YOU'RE SAD ABOUT DYING OR ABOUT HER KILLING YOU? Mostly about her . . . She seems very nice. She had said something about being friends. I would not mind that. SUUUURE. Kal. I'M BEING SERIOUS, KALLI.

Before she knew it, Kallisti drifted off into a state of subconsciousness.

- - -​
    [​IMG]
    [ OOC : WILL WAIT A LITTLE LONGER BEFORE ENDING MY DAY. ]
    [ DAY : 60 - 3/3 ] [ JANUARY 28, 2013 ] [ LOCATION : CLINIC // HOTEL ROOM ]
    [ YOU ME NAMES LINKS HATRED ] [ MOOD : TIRED ]

[/url]
    [​IMG]

The clinic visit went off without a hitch and they were looking better coming out of the building than they had going in. Unfortunately for Harley, Dr. Jackson wasn't in by the time it was his turn to get checked out. They were prescribed painkillers of different strengths for the each of them, and were sent on their way.

He didn't admit to knowing the guy in the least, but he had been curious about him. It was just that . . . Er. How to put it . . . He had a suspicion, but he didn't want to try and confirm it in anyway because it's not like it would help him out at all.

They had left the clinic and returned to the hotel. Harley could feel eyes following him when they were on the street. They were definitely being watched. Jessie had already been asleep by the time they came in, but the others she was with weren't around. Harley's mind immediately jumped to the worst conclusion. He pulled out the phone and tapped in a message to Marina and Septimus.

Text me back if you're still alive.

He didn't put his name attached to the message, just in case, but . . . With a sigh, he removed his cardigan and went to change into a white shirt and sweats before climbing into bed, keeping the phone at his side.

"How're you guys feeling?" he asked the others that were in the room, "Madeline?" He could feel sleep coming on to him, but he would wait for a little while . . .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

13. Jayn

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]xxx[​IMG]!!xxx[​IMG]

[/url]

With Kallisti gone, she could finally yank the bag off of her face and ring it back out into the swamp. It was so cold! The breeze stung at her face, but the fresh air was delicious. Her hair was stringy and wet, twisting in waves down her back and shoulders. When she recovered, she peered down into the picnic basket. She would need to spray it off and leave it in the sun to dry...it would never be the same, though. That hurt, and apart of her blamed Kallisti--but she could not do so fairly, because the canoe flipping had been an accident and she had honestly expected much worse. I let my guard down ...

The music box was resilient as always, not a thing the matter with it. Crestatia was a rather quality provider, after all.

Maybe ten minutes later she was headed back up to the house. The cold agitated her. Before she reached the back door, she threw the wet, scratchy bag back over her face, happy that she could see -- even if it was a bit blurry. Grateful for the towels, she grabbed one and set the basket down, wrapping it around her body and trying to soak up as much dirty water as she could before stepping into the house. The sudden warmth balanced her sour mood, and she went to go take a shower and wash her hair, walking past Kallisti as quietly as she could. While there, she washed the bag and used the blow dryer to dry it off. She had other ones, but could not be bothered to go grab them.

Honesty, she was feeling pretty terrible. Deflated. It had been a rather...difficult situation for herself, personally. The canoe flipping had proved amusing, but ... How was she to kill her, after that? What a terrible, awkward thing to do after something so silly. She felt like she had failed, but she felt even more distraught over how unaffected Kallisti had been through the whole thing. Devyn was ... not sure what to do, now, or how to go about killing her. She was a character of plans and reflection. Devyn was no murderer; or at least not an impulsive murderer. In order to go through with it, it had to be deeply premeditated. When the moment was ruined, that was it. She would have to think of a new plan.

Getting changed and crawling into bed was a strange thing, too. She felt foreign, sad and embarrassed. Instead of turning her back towards Kallisti, she turned towards her. Her mask was outside, left on the patio to dry when the sun began to rise. It was malfunctioning anyway. A sigh left her, and she furrowed her eyebrows. This should not have stumped her as badly as it did. She hated it. Her fingers shook and she clutched them together. Her lips formed a frown.

❝...You ruined my basket, Kallisti.

Her heart skipped a beat and thumped heavily against her chest. It had been a while since she heard her own voice. It was just another thing to be forgotten. Her voice did not convey the anger she felt. Instead, she just sounded ... disappointed, and soft. She was reminded of a time far, far away, long, long ago. A time before reality became null. ...It did not please her. None of this was pleasing.

That was it. Her fingers twitched. Instead of going to sleep right then, she pulled herself out of bed and walked out to the patio, closing the door behind her.
    xxxxxx

That had been ... unexpected. Devyn climbed into bed, turning her back towards Kallisti and closing her eyes, covering her face with the sheets.

14. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE OOC: Home, home on the range.
    [​IMG]

Of course the visit to the clinic had taken all day...but who was she to complain? Nobody. Madeline was nobody. She hadn't exactly been...quick, lately, anyhow. Just a girl with a bad eye. Everything was registering slowly. The world felt glazed in some kind of thick syrup, and every movement and thought felt weighed down by hundreds of bricks.

She really was not at her best.

When they returned to their hotel room, she slipped off her shoes, placed her painkillers on the nightstand closest to her bed and collapsed onto it. Her eyes dug into the wall closest to her, dangerously, like beams of fire. She didn't feel dangerous, though. She didn't feel much of anything, and the apathy was getting increasingly worse.

Sleep crept up and threatened to claim her and the Harley spoke. Or maybe he had said something a while ago.

"How're you guys feeling? Madeline?" Why was he asking her? She turned her face towards him, getting situated under the covers and frowning a bit.

"I'm fine."

Harley didn't look like Kallisti. She wasn't sure if that was a good thing, or if it was a terrible thing. Pulling her knees up to her chest, she cradled herself. It was common practice to ask how the other party was in a conversation like this, wasn't it? But she couldn't. She didn't want to talk. SHE WAS JUST SO SAD.

15. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    [ T U M B L R CURRENTLY OBSERVING : MADELINE L A T E S T ]
    [ OOC : . . . ]
    [ DAY : 60 - 3/3 ] [ JANUARY 28, 2013 ] [ LOCATION : HOTEL ROOM ]
    [ YOU ME NAMES LINKS HATRED ] [ MOOD : TIRED ]

[/url]
    [​IMG]

No text back yet. He was getting a little worried.

Madeline gave him a strange look, like he wasn't supposed to care or something. Well, that might actually be true, but after everything, Harley felt like he had an obligation to watch over her. Technically, he did, Kallisti asking him and all . . . He didn't know what to say to her, how to reply. It was a little awkward for him, honestly.

"I don't do feeling jams, so if you've got anything on your chest, get it off already." he told her, rubbing the back of his neck, "Guess it's not that easy . . . But if it helps you, I can relate. A little. Kind of. Kall - she . . ." He winced at how awkward he sounded, and then cleared his throat, "We should go to bed, soon."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

16. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE OOC: im gonna pop some tags
    [​IMG]

"I don't do feeling jams, so if you've got anything on your chest, get it off already. Guess it's not that easy . . . But if it helps you, I can relate. A little. Kind of. Kall - she . . .We should go to bed, soon."

A+ for effort. She nodded and pulled the blankets over her head, burying her nose into a pillow and hoping she suffocated. There was no warmth, tonight. No distraction. Just a cold, empty bed, and A+ Harley sitting around. Instead of bothering to open up about feelings she didn't feel, she wrapped her arms around her waist.

"Good night."

17. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

This trip was nothing but headache inducing...thank the gods these girls did not wish to run off and do some next girly shit. When they got to checkout Septimus began to rummage through what they needed and what they didn't need but because of how late it got he really did not have much time to do so. In the end most of the stuff was bought, but the useless stuff and anything that took up far too much space was tossed out. The Jessie girl was gone and in the end Septimus was loaded up like a packmule and forced to carry all the stuff....what was he? Septimule?

Regardless he did not complain and walked on with the two girls. His phone began to vibrate and signal a message, but his hands were too full for him to actually answer it. He walked up the hotel and once they got to the hotel Septimus managed to get the door open. Mostly everybody had gone to sleep but Septimus had noticed Harley was at least awake "Sorry for being so late" Septimus said closing his eyes with the annoyed look still on his face. The day was just far too annoying and he really knew that this was only the beginning. Placing away the stuff they bought, Septimus head to the sofa he slept on before and sighed as he collapsed on it as he rubbed his temples as he soon drifted off to sleep

18. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    [ OOC : . . . ]
    [ DAY : 60 - 3/3 ] [ JANUARY 28, 2013 ] [ LOCATION : HOTEL ROOM ]
    [ YOU ME NAMES LINKS HATRED ] [ MOOD : TIRED // RELIEVED ]

[/url]
    [​IMG]

. . . Well, at least Harley got an A+ for effort. Madeline bid him good night and slipped herself under the covers. He would have to remind himself to talk to F- ( hey, at least he tried ) girl in private, some time soon. She was probably holding some major baggage, and he was too. Ugh. Feeling jams.

While the silence of the room poured over him, his thoughts began to travel left and right to other things. Harley wanted to gag every time he thought of what he saw in that building. He still hadn't forgotten, but he had a new goal to focus on now - surviving long enough to summon Crestatia. How did summoning work again? A vessel was needed, and so was an offering, right?

He couldn't remember right now. He'd have to make a note to ask Madeline about that too, but that would pretty much entail having to . . . talk about what he was feeling and what he saw. Well, maybe not what he was feeling. Hell, why not. What he was feeling, too.

The door opened and Harley's first instinct was to grab the gun from under his pillow and shoot, but when he saw that it was the other group, he gave a heavy sigh of relief. "Sorry for being so late." Septimus said, looking like he had a hand full. At least he apologized.

Harley sighed, "Next time you guys are gonna be late, at least tell one of us . . ." he said exasperatedly. He took a bit to get out of bed and then organize what they bought. Hmm. They needed transportation of some sort. A car. With all the money they had, surely they could buy one. He'd have to bring the idea up tomorrow. "Tomorrow, we'll talk about moving, but for now, I'm going to sleep." he told the others, and then slipped into bed, crashing not too long after.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

19. Jayn

[​IMG]
    DAY 61
    January 29th, Tuesday, 8:13am
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    WEARING LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE OOC: im hot cuz i'm fly, u aint cuz u not
    [​IMG]

The morning, greeted by the annoying sounds of city, came much too quickly. What time had she gone to sleep, last night? Her internal clock was all messed up now. As light flooded the hotel room, she found it increasingly difficult to fall back to sleep. In the end, she was up earlier than she wanted to be and feeling like crap. It was cold, she so stepped out of bed and turned on the heat for the others, noticing a rip in the tights she shouldn't have worn to bed. Too tired to care, she searched the room for one of the keys and left.

The halls of the hotel were mostly empty, but as soon as she took the elevator down to the lobby, voices reached her ears. There was a mother--or an aunt--with four children, having a loud discussion with one of the housekeepers. Madeline rolled her eyes and cut in front of them rudely, searching for the cafeteria -- or whatever they called it in hotels.

Unlike Bernadette, she didn't plan on bringing the food back to the others. They could come get it themselves if they were so hungry. Madeline wanted some alone time. If that alone time couldn't be had through sleep, then she would have to turn to one of her oldest friends. Food.

It had been a while since she really ... ate, deliberately, without worry. So long ago, that her brain was having difficulty processing what she was doing. The buffet was mostly empty and from what she could see, free. The food looked like shit. Floppy, plastic looking pancakes and crispy waffles...Soupy eggs, fatty bacon, stale muffins, overly-thick yogurts and more. Disgusting...but she made a plate of all of it. 2 waffles, 2 pancakes, 3 muffins, 1 yogurt cup, 6 slices of bacon, 2 hefty helping of eggs, one bowl of cereal, a slice of toast smothered in some tasteless jam, and 5 oil-soaked sausages.

One of the attendants stared at her curiously at first. The curious glance turned to one of slight horror as Madeline took a seat by herself and slammed the tray down on the table, earning the attention of the couple more who she shared company with. She stared down at the tray and then sat, grabbing a fork, stabbing a flabby piece of pancake and shoving it into her mouth; downing it with a cup of ice cold, chunky-with-pulp orange juice. She shivered.

Fantastic.

Five minutes in she wanted to vomit her lungs out. It was a surprise that she hadn't yet. Her eyes stung with tears. The attendant had 'checked up on her' at one point, but then after realizing she was having some kind of a mental breakdown left.

Fatass. Fucking disgusting pig.

"Yep, that's me!" She choked out through mouthfuls of food, alone. That was her. Images of her childhood stabbed at her memories. Fat, round cheeks, flabby, heavy stomach, heaving breaths and heavy footsteps. Flabby Maddy. Maddy. Maddy. The fork dropped and clanked onto the floor but she didn't care. Instead, she ripped open a yogurt cup and shoved it against her lips, squeezing the thick, gooey substance out and over her tongue.

The attendant called for security. Why? She was just eating. At least, that's what she thought, until someone in a uniform asked for her room number, and then to leave. Food was smeared all over her face, jacket and caked under her nails. The tray lay upside down no the floor and Madeline was knelt over it. Her fingers trembled and she started to cry.

The security guard grabbed her around the wait, hoisted over over his shoulder--like Harley had--and started to carry her somewhere. She thrashed and struggled, but then nausea swirled and she was heaving over this guy's back and onto the floor. The children and woman from before stared in disgust as she passed through the lobby, hurling and crying and panicking.

...Fantastic.

20. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    « Updates Interactions: N/A Location: Hotel Room//Lobby Day: 33 (61 & 1/3) Wearing!! »

Bernie sat up on the floor organizing everything they bought into neat piles. It was just tossed into a jumbled chaotic mess the night before. She sighed as another box was placed in neatly on top of the pile. The pen and notepad from the desk sat beside her as she took inventory. The mini fridge was filled with microwaveable foods and juices. The food was in one pile, clothes in a second, pharmaceutical and medical supplies in another, with camping and emergency supplies in a fourth pile. It had been quite the haul. Poor Septimus had come in carrying the bulk of it all. At least this way it would be easier to carry what with it all sorted.

MedicalEmergency
    Band-aidsFlashlights
    SalveBatteries
    AcetaminophenTents
    GauzeSleeping Bags
    MelatoninBackpacks
    Dayquil/NyquilRadio
    MidolCandles
    Medical TapeWater Bottles
    CortizoneWalkie Talkies
    LotionBlankets
    GlovesFire Blanket
    Rubbing AlcoholTarps
    ThermometerRope
    PeroxideChains
    Burn CremeWet Wipes
    TweezersUtility Lighters
    Her gaze lifted up from the notepad when Madeline got up and left the room. She must have been headed down to breakfast. Bernie stood up and stretched in her spot on the floor. The others seemed to still be asleep so she went to the bathroom to freshen up. After a few minutes she made her way back up and checked the time on the alarm clock. They were talking about getting a car today. How on earth were they going to pull that off?

She turned on the television to check the news. Nothing seemed too crazy here in Candiah and there was nothing new going on in America. That was good to hear. She checked the clock again. A bit of time had gone by and she decided to get food as well. Bernie searched for a room key and slipped it into her back pocket with the disposable phone she had received yesterday.

As Bernadette made her way down to the breakfast room, she could hear a commotion. What was going on? Could they not go without craziness for one minute? As she rounded the corner to the lobby, her attention was immediately drawn to a security guard with a strawberry blond girl hanging over his shoulder. The girl was caked in food and it took her a moment to realize that she knew the girl. What did Madeline do? Bernie hurried over to the man. "Escuze me," she said to him, "Um, is sie in trouble? I kahn take her back to the room if not. She won't be a problem, promise." Bernie picked nervously at her nails. They couldn't be getting into trouble now. they had more important things going on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.