♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Jayn, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr ~ OOC ~ ♪Listening to♪ (Quin's Performance)]

As Quin stepped out onto the stage all dressed up and with her violin, Tyler couldn't help but give her a smile and a wave followed by a cheeky wink. On stage, she looked like a different person, but she was still the same Quin too. After the initial clapping died down... silence overtook the area. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. It was like no one was even daring to breath.
    Tyler's heart was thumping hard just like it did every year before Quin would start her performance. It was almost like he too could feel the exhilaration that she was feeling while standing up there. It's like he was excited for her just as much as she was. It was a sure fact she also felt a bit nervous... but she'd fight through the nerves for sure. He was curious that his own beating heart would be heard in the silence.
    That's when Quin's arm rose up, bow in hand, and said bow came to lay across the strings of the violin, supported by Quin's other arm and neck. Then a melodious sound erupted around the hall, captivating Tyler and the rest of the audience instantaneously. It was absolutely beautiful. The music flowed and resonated like it was alive, and somehow upon the stage, even Quin herself seemed to be more alive as she played and lost herself in her own performance. Tyler's attention was completely focused on that stage. It was like for the duration of the song, nothing existed... nothing but each individual note, the violin, the bow, and Quin herself. She'd improved again, just like she did every year. You wouldn't think it was possible, but somehow she just seemed to get better and better. The music was filled with so much presence and emotion, there was no way in hell that anyone could deny it. Soon, and unfortunately, the performance ended up coming to an end. At that moment, everyone started clapping again, Tyler included naturally adding in a few cheers. Quin left the stage to go and sort herself out leaving the audience to muse among themselves for a moment about what they had witnessed, heard and experienced. Eventually, Quin appeared again, and started to talk to Madeline. Tyler had been about to approach Quin himself when he saw Quin turn suddenly, her gaze lingering in the direction of an elderly woman. ...Hmm...
    Quin returned her attention to Madeline at which Tyler did approach this time. "Hey there, Quin." He smiled warmly as he placed a hand on her shoulder in his casual manner as a sort of greeting. "You were absolutely amazing as ever. Better than last year even. I told you it'd go great."
    Realizing Madeline was still there, he also thought it best to greet her too. "Hey there, M." he said, remembering she preferred a different form of address from her usual name too. ...What was it about people around him preferring different names to their regulars? It wasn't a big deal, but it did make him wonder. "You enjoyed it too right?" He grinned kindly at her, still feeling some of the excitement from the performance flowing through him.

2. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr OOTD OOC: none]
    Aileen frowned as Brian remain silent. Perhaps he was thinking about something? Aileen decided just to take a seat. While waiting for the concert to begin, someone walking by nudged her shoulder. Aileen looked around to see who it was- it was Yuna. Yuna greeted both she and Brian, and Aileen smiled. "Hello, I'm well. Why don't you take a seat. The concert is about to begin."

She used her hand to gesture towards an empty seat by her. Just as she did so, a lady walked out on the stage and introduced Quin and the piece she would play- Violin Sonata no.1 in G-minor. Aileen knew this piece well. She had danced to an excerpt from it in one of her very first ballet competitions. She had also won first place with that solo.

The lady walked off the stage as everyone clapped for Quin. She walked out wearing a gorgeous dress and a bow in her hair. As she began to play, Aileen smiled and closed her eyes to focus on the music. Each note from Quin's violin came out beautifully and gave her the urge to get up and dance. Aileen continued to listen through the changes in pace. She opened her eyes and applauded when Quin finished playing. The applause was loud. She was glad that everyone enjoyed the piece as much as she did.

When Quin stepped offstage, Aileen decided to congratulate her. She told Brian and Yuna where she was going. "I'm just going to go over to Quin," she said. Aileen stood up and looked around. Quin had walked over to a girl from school, the same one who had bumped into Brian on Friday. Aileen walked over and greeted them both. She faced the other girl first and with a smile, greeted her, "Hello." She also did a small polite bow by dipping her head forward a bit. She proceed to compliment Quin. "That was beautiful, Quin! I would love to come to your next concert!"

3. What? 『 music is freedom 』

[​IMG]
    tumblr ▣ logic mood: emotionalinteraction: ooc: MY HOUSE WAS OUT OF POWER.

Cherno was tearing up.

That- that music. Ugh. It was so beautiful. He had a thing for classical music. He- he shouldn't -- jesus, so many tears. He couldn't let the others see him like this. He- he barely made first impressions on most of them! If they saw him crying -- if they found out he had a soft spot for the dulcet tones of the violin, then they'd think of him as a weakling. A crybaby. Cherno couldn't stand that. And he hated when he cried. The tears stained his face. It was dirty. But he couldn't help himself, so as Quin's playing continued, tears continued to roll down his cheeks at the beauty, and the serene winds of the cold evening blew through the ancient fingers of the tree he hid behind, away from the view of everyone; away from the view of Quin; where he could have only his thoughts and her wonderful music. He digged it so hard.

And then, like that, she finished. The piece was over. He gazed at the angelic form of Quin as she slowly walked down to applause and joyful hands. Cherno couldn't speak -- or maybe, he was too flustered to speak. His eyes were red and his cheeks stained with tears. Violin music had a Pavlovian effect on him -- he always couldn't help but, tear up, even a little. And-- and he had to hide, because of that. He sniffed and turned away, digging his pockets into his warm coat.

He knew why, too. Fuck. Why did it have to happen when violin music was playing, so many years ago? The stupid event left him a crybaby, even after all these years. He turned to another tree, his back to the congregation by the musicians. Ugh. He forcibly kicked a tree, sending its angular and jagged fingers shaking. He'd have to get out of here quickly before anyone saw him. He'd congratulate her on tumblr. They really should talk more. Why did he decide to even go to a violin concert when -- when he knew he was going to react like this?

Right. He wanted to make friends. So he could not be weak anymore.

He rubbed his foot, the shock of the impact on the tree having hurt him. But he was too emotional to care. He would be angry, if this didn't leave him so hollow. He really was weak. All he could do was hide it, too. Fucking tears and emotions. He wouldn't have any of it, but-- but he couldn't help it.

He wiped his eyes, and stared silently and the tree's branches, swaying slowly in the breeze. Finally, after what seemed a long period of time, he started off for the road by Sealand Park, keeping his coat close so nobody saw him.

4. Agent.T Destiny Islands Resident

That England thingy place I've always lived in
    [​IMG]
    Chase smiled back at Ash "That sounds perfect, I can't wait!" Chase looked around and noticed Quin talking to Madeline and Tyler "Quintus sure got the crowd going huh? Just you wait, when you and your band plays here the crowd's going to love you too!" Chase grinned "Should we go and congratulate Quin on a great show?" Chase glanced back in Quin, Tyler and Madeline's direction.​

5. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING | LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE | OOC: LAST DAY OF THE THIRD DAY. |
    [​IMG]

Simply excellent.

When the performance ended, Madeline joined the others in a rapturous applause. It took her a few moments to notice that she was actually smiling, but when she did, she wiped the expression away immediately. It was time to find somewhere to go now, she thought. She would get up while everyone began conversing with each other like usual after a show, and she would drive around Coy for a bit. She could finally get something to eat, too. That's what she would focus on first. Food.

However, she found herself unable to really move once the performance ended. There were so many people and she was getting claustrophobic. A group had gathered towards the back to talk -- and they were so damn loud. It shocked her how quickly social people got to chatting. How quickly everything went from calm and serene to disruptive and obnoxious. By the time she snapped out of it, Quin was beside her. She jumped. Jesus! Despite her surprise, she was actually somewhat glad to get the chance to congratulate her.

...And then her cheeks started to burn as memories of the other day came crashing back into her skull. She looked away then, and started to fidget a bit with her fingers.

"Quin, that was gorgeous. I really...You're really good," She murmured in a quiet voice. She meant it, but her enthusiasm was lacking. Was she nervous? She had no reason to be, right? She was slowly beginning to trust Quin. She didn't seem like the type of girl to exploit ... certain things. She started to build up her confidence and smiled. "To be honest, I..."

"You were absolutely amazing as ever. Better than last year even. I told you it'd go great."

Oh.

"That was beautiful, Quin! I would love to come to your next concert!"

Oh.

She shut her mouth and picked her bag up from beneath her chair with a small, timid nod in response to the boy and girl. What was she still doing here anyway? She needed to be somewhere. Not home, or Reuben's, but somewhere, surely. Not here. She wasn't supposed to be here. Too many people. Quin didn't need her congratulations. She had many more to accept.

She gave a small wave towards Quin and turned to go.

6. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    [ scarf of the day | tumblr ]
    [ occ: n/a ]

Brian, captivated by Quin and her stunning outfit, unintentionally ignored his best friend and prompted to sit down. His heart pounded heavily as anticipation rose in his chest. He was envious of Quin's wonder with the violin, and the chance to see a master at work made his heart flutter.

The performance left the boy breathless. It was simply stunning, a complete masterpiece. Once the performance ended, he immediately stood up and clapped. He was tempted to congratulate her, but he saw a slur of people approach and crowd her, Aileen included. He sighed, and decided it'd be best to wait by the car for her. Slowly, he began to pace towards his car.

7. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

Ash Takahashi - Day 3
    What she is wearing today
    Latest Tumblr Post
    Ash thought for a moment before responding, she would go and congratulate Quinn, but she knew that Quin was not very fond of her, and I wouldn't be that clever to start something bad in these last 100 days of her life.
    "No thanks, I bet that Quin is already having plenty of people to congratulate her," Ash said, "Hey, do you need to go home right after this? Maybe we could go somewhere and have a bite to eat. I just need to get my sister and talk with her friend's dad real fast."

8. Hiro ✩ Guardian

[​IMG]
    Yuna applauded with everyone after the concert. Quin did great. She turned to Brian, who was about to leave. "You and Aileen busy? My parents are out of town so we can hang out at my place." she offered. "But then again, all I have is video games and a few movies..." she blushed. She had rushed in before thinking again. She had to think before she said anyhing else. Soon enough, it came to her. "If you haven't had dinner, we could order a pizza or something. My treat." she said. 'Great...' she thought, 'I must look like a freak...'

9. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT WEARING }
    { OOC : FREAKING THE **** OUT. }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN } { MOOD : EXCITED / NERVOUS }

[/url] xxxxxxxxxx It is much appreciated . . . I do . . . not . . . Well.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thankyou.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Truly, but I am getting more nervous.

P L E A S E , xC A L L xM E xQ U I N T U S .
    O R xQ U I N , xI F xY O U xP R E F E R .

xxxxxxxxxx Kallisti waited for Madeline's answer, but Tyler got to her first, " You were absolutely amazing as ever. Better than last year, even, " he said to her in praise and with a smile, " I told you it'd go great. " She smiled back at him, feeling slightly content that she had such support from someone, " Yes, you were right about it, once again . . . Thank you, Tyler. " she replied, genuinely happy that she and Tyler were friends. She always felt that he might be one of her biggest fans, and since she wasn't around people a lot, or her father, for that matter, it was . . . nice to have someone like him. She turned back to Madeline.

Once again, before one could come, " Hello. " She turned to see Aileen, the ballerina, " That was beautiful, Quin! I would love to come to your next concert! " She didn't realize that she would talk to so many of them, and she gave a smaller smile than before, " Thank you, Miss Aileen, " she replied to her, bowing her head, and trying to calm down, " I am glad you feel that way, and really, thank you for coming to see me perform. It means a lot to me. " Aileen was a very sweet girl, and very talented. Kallisti had once gone to see her dance, long ago, and it was a very beautiful performance. She had always wanted to play for Aileen, to have her dance for her one day. It seemed like a lovely prospect.

Back to Madeline Kallisti turned, feeling like she had heard something come out of her mouth, but it didn't make it because of Aileen and Tyler - not that she didn't appreciate it. When she realized she missed what Madeline said, the girl was turning away, giving her a wave. " Dammit, " Kallisti inwardly cursed to herself - she missed what Madeline said, so rude of her! She chided herself for a moment before deciding that she wasn't letting the other girl go so easily, " Madeline, " she tried again, " I apologize, I missed what you said . . . "

Just then, she saw the same elderly woman pass in front of the small group, and Kallisti took a step back, almost tripping, but catching herself before it could happen. " Please do not let her be here, please. Please. Please. " she begged silently in her head, trying not to let her distress show. She was much more interested in what Madeline had to say, anyway.

She was grateful that the others weren't coming to storm for congratulations; the last thing she needed was a crowd so breakdown on the inside in. She swore she had seen Cherno, but when she looked around, he seemed nowhere to be found, and she sighed, slightly disappointed. She spotted Brian, and then there was Ashina, and Chase talking to each other, both of them glancing her way. Would they come? Perhaps not . . . She wasn't even sure why half of these people came to see her play. She knew she was of higher-than-average talent, but it wasn't that magnificent . . . Probably for moral support, but she appreciated it very much . . .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

10. CrownMoksha Decimo

Seeing the other people get up from their seat, Xavier also left his seat and started to leave. Along he noticed Quin talking some other people who come see the concert, including some of his schoolmates. He decided to head over there and congratulate her. "Congratulation on a great concert." He said once he'd gotten over there.

11. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

With the concert's end, Altair applauded at the wonderful performance. The loud applause was well deserved for the girl and his skill at playing the violin and Altair was glad to see such a wonderful reaction. It had been quite the long time since he listened to a classical concert and he really enjoyed it. He could still remember going to a concert with him, the few good times he had and could never forget his whole entire life. For a good while he just sat there, trapped in the nostalgia of the few good times he once had.

It only took a while, but when the thoughts fades Altair closed his eyes and sighed as he shook his head "that is all in the past" Altair muttered quietly as he stood up from his seat. Realizing practically most people had left,Altair began to leave the area, have no more reason to stick around. As Altair continued to walk on had noticed the group of people gather around the teen that had just preformed. It was obvious that the group of people were congratulating her and though he didn't want to add to what looked like the overwhelming group, he still felt had to give the girl his thoughts "Sorry to interrupt, but I must say your an amazing violinist Miss. Lien" Altair said closing his eyes with a kind smile. Altair had stood a bit away from the group in order to not join in the crowd that was continuing to form around her. The name Kallisti sounded so familiar to him but at the moment he couldn't realize just where else he had heard it.

12. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING | LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE | OOC: LAST DAY OF THE THIRD DAY. |
    [​IMG]

She thought she heard a voice as she began to walk away, but when she turned around, Quin seemed distracted by something. She perked an eyebrow and pressed her lips together in thought. With a few more moments, Madeline shook her head and began the walk back to her car. Her cheeks were burning. She had meant it when she said she didn't regret attending the concert, but she did wonder why she had thought it would change something. She still did not like crowds, or people...Especially the people from school.

She was stupid to think that any of this -- coming here -- would alter that. There was no use in an attempt to redeem herself, because she wasn't going to change and she honestly doubted anyone cared enough to notice one, if she did. Except for maybe Thomas. His obsessive interest in her wouldn't allow anything to go unnoticed...Unless that interest was gone now. She figured it was. There had been no text or calls from him since they were supposed to go on that stupid date. ...She couldn't think about that.

Madeline picked up the pace and gazed upwards into the dimming sky to distract herself. Thomas. Quin. Scarf boy. So many interactions had happened since that god damned email. It seemed like most of the others didn't believe it, including herself, but what if it were true? What if she truly had -- what, -- ninety-seven days to live, now?

...She wouldn't care. There was no need to break any of the rules the email had written about, so that would make her death quick and painless anyway, right? She didn't mind dying. She wasn't afraid of it. In fact, she was almost excited to die. Whatever lie beyond this realm was probably very captivating...and if nothing came after this hellish world, then she had nothing to worry about. There was no point in her existing. Humans were scum, and she was no exception.

"Aack!"

Not again!

She stumbled back but managed to stop herself from falling after the collision. Her eyes became icy daggers that drilled and twisted into the tear-filled eyes of the tall boy before her. She had been so close to her car, too. So many fucking people! She brushed herself off and muttered something incomprehensible.

...Tear-filled.

What the fuck, why was he crying? Dear God, she couldn't have hurt him, right? She was so small in comparison! There's no way--but he was CRYING. Holy shit, what a day. She stared at him dumbfounded.

13. What? 『 music is freedom 』

[​IMG]
    tumblr ▣ logic mood: emotionalinteraction: madeline ooc:

Goddamnit. Did- did he bump into someone? What a klutz Cherno was-

Oh, oh shit, he did.

Cherno stared at the small form of the girl close to him, her sharp eyes piercing into his skull like jabbing daggers. Fierce and fiery. She had a nice sense of fashion. But- ugh, Cherno couldn't really concentrate. Did- she did. She saw him teary-eyed. Fuck. What could he do. He just- he just screwed himself over big time this was terrible. This was a terrible week for the weakling Cherno so he did all that he could do.

He let the girl's daggers pass straight through his hollow shell and opened his voice to speak, softly.

"I'm very- uh, very sorry for bumping into you. I'm sorry for being a ... bother, especially after the nice concert too. I'll be on my way tonight, so I won't have to hurt you again."

He was stumbling over his words, his eyes with an angry and irritated stare as he looked downwards, embarrassingly, at his shoes. Angry and irritated at himself. What a ditz. Bumping into people over his goddamn emotions that always ruined everything. These past days had been terrible. The only way things could get worse was if a friend he knew died, or something equally outrageous.

The cold wind blew against his nose. He stood there, in case the girl had anything to say. She already saw him crying; he already lost all dignity he had on a first impression, and there was no way things could get worse. He continued to look down, but he quickly added:

"I'm Cherno, if uh, if you ever wanted to know the name of the idiot."

14. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[Ooc: little to no posts all day and then i give my boyfriend the phone for a few hours and this happens. Geez, time to catch up...]

Temperance had stopped rocking on the swing and was debating whether or not to head home when she saw a familiar figure walk by. She knew her goal was to go unnoticed, but really? Her feet hit the ground and she took off in his direction. Temperance bit her bottom lip and wiped away the tears under her eyes with the cuff of her sweater. She sniffled as she approached Cherno from behind, tapping him on the shoulder.

"H-hey Cherno," she choked out. Her voice hoarse. "I uh...i saw you from over there." She pointed behind her, but not directly at the playground. "I just wanted to apologize, for yesterday that is." Temperance gnawed away at her bottom lip. She prayed he wouldn't notice her eyes from under the sunglasses. They were a very thin shield that she hoped would be enough.

Then she noticed whom he was with. Madeline. Just great. "Oh. Madeline. I guess i didn't see you there." Her expression soured. There was something about madeline that she really didn't like. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt."

Temperance fidgeted nervously with the cuffs of her sweater. She hadn't planned to interact with anyone, but Cherno deserved an explanation for her running out on him when she was the one who had done the inviting. She could be fair, at times. Her phone buzzed, but she ignored it; leaving it securely in her back pocket.

15. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING | LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE | OOC: LESS THAN TWO HOURS UNTIL THE END OF THE DAY. |
    [​IMG]

Years and years gone by with little to no involuntary interaction with her peers and now she couldn't get away from them. This was clearly the coming of an apocalypse. A sign--a warning! Cherno...A familiar name...SHIT, THAT EMAIL. That EMAIL was ruining her life. She would try to delete her gmail account when she could, this was ridiculous. Some kind of curse...A witch's spell. This was not happening.

That sadness in his face, though. No. This wasn't physical pain. It was triggering that emotional waterfall she had dealt with the other day. She couldn't bare it. She held her hands out in front of her defensively.

"You're not an idiot!" Her voice was louder than she had meant for it to be, but she was extremely jittery.

"Whatever is wrong with you, man up! Seriously, get yourself together! You have control over your emotions, so don't break down here-- not here, in public. Whatever is bugging you seriously can't be that bad...ESPECIALLY if it's over a boy. A stupid, immature, idiotic, pathetic, naive BOY. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and DEAL WITH IT like you always have. He's not worth it. You're an IDIOT if you waste your tears -- your emotions -- over something like this."

She was trembling so she drew her hands back. She needed to get something to eat. Everything was so draining...She was so angry. With this pitiful boy...With Thomas...With her mother...With those two assholes who had interrupted her time with Quin...With herself. She flushed suddenly. Her stomach was howling.

Goodbye redemption.

"...I'm sorry, I--"

"H-hey Cherno,"

Her eye twitched. Interrupted. Again. By a person. No.

She turned away and walked off to her car without another word.

16. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Cherno stood there for a while, with the same dumbfounded look that the girl had when she first saw his teary face, as she sent off her tirade towards him. After all was done, he heard a voice behind him, but not the words, and she turned to leave after saying a quick apology.

He was filled with emotions. He could not help it. But it all seemed so-- so overwhelming. His mouth involuntarily formed a smile, and he looked up into the dark night sky, and he let out a tearful chuckle. That girl. How unreal everything seemed. How intangible. He rarely felt like this. But it grounded him. Cherno ... felt better.

But that girl. He remembered her from before. Madeline -- or M, as some called her. She -- what was she talking about? The -- hm. Cherno pondered these thoughts for a brief moment. Something happened between her and a boy -- and if she associated her feelings with his ... Cherno held a finger to his temple.

Poor girl. Perhaps she should thank her later for helping him. She really was quite kind-hearted.

But in this unreal state he almost forgot about the other person behind him. He turned around, the wind blowing around part of his coat. To his surprise, it was none other than Temperance! Cherno's mouth was still frozen in a half-smile as she talked slowly to him in a slightly hoarse, careful voice. He became a bit suspicious. Did something happen?

"H-hey Cherno. I uh... I saw you from over there." She seemed fidgety. "I just wanted to apologize, for yesterday that is."

She continually adjusted herself, as if nervous and careful. Was she cold? Cherno looked dimly at his jacket and back at her. Her lip was shaky. Something definitely happened. Was -- were those tears behind those sunglasses? Oh lord. Nobody liked Temperance. Cherno knew that well. But even if she was hurt she deserved some comfort, and Cherno felt much calmer now.

"Don't mention it, Temperance. Sorry I had a freak out there. It really was a bit dirty." He chuckled softly and smiled. The sadness nagged at him like shadowy fingers but the presence of Temperance seemed to ground him further. "We can always discuss the e-mail at some later time, you dig?" Cherno was feeling concerned however. He looked briefly at his feet again, and peered back at her. Poor Temperance. "Did uh, did anything happen to you, sister? You look a little down."

Cherno heard a soft vibration. Her phone, he concluded. "You're phone seems to be jiving away in your pocket there."

17. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Temperance watched as Madeline ran off. She breathed easier for a brief moment. At least, that was until Cherno turned to face her. ****! it was totally obvious. Even under the sunglasses and the dim evening light, he could see the new stream of tears slowly leaking out. don't ask me if I'm okay! Damnit! That only makes it worse! she bit down harder on her lip and swallowed down the lump in her throat.

She couldn't let him know the truth. It was humiliating enough the way it was. Temperance smiled eagerly at him. The large grin on her face was probably too large. "Of course not. Nothing going on here." She forced the smile to stay on her face, but her cheek wavered, twitching briefly. "Well, I'm glad you're not freaking out anymore."

The buzzing in her pocket persisted. Cherno even pointed it out. She pulled it out of her pocket and frowned. "It's just Lindsey... she's been texting and calling me all day." Temperance tapped ignore and shoved the phone back in her pocket. Lindsey just didn't seem to get the picture. She didn't want to talk to her or anyone else about Josh. It hurt too much. "Can i...can i ask you something?"

18. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Cherno frowned slightly. The night was drawing further and the winds were biting harder at his bare skin, but he was frowning for a different reason. Temperance may be a good actress, but she was a fairly terrible liar. He sighed. Poor Temperance. She really did seem misunderstood at times - even by him. She-- she really seemed emotional, didn't she? Huh, he was probably worse too. Now his eyes were just a bit red. Sure, maybe someone would think he was stoned, or something, but this city was filled with them.

Cherno slowly watched the green-eyed girl fiddle with her phone. Lindsey, huh. Her friend. It was good she had someone to speak to. It gave him a basis.

"I won't pry, sister." He said. "But really, if you do need to vent a bit, it's okay. I know, I'm some --" He tried looking for the right words, "I'm just some nobody to you, and I know that because lots of cats don't even really know me. It's my fault to some extent. But I, well, I guess it doesn't change the fact that everyone needs some time to reflect and connect, you follow?" He smiled, with a pinch of melancholy, as if also in reflection. "I just hope you'll be able to talk with a close friend or someone who does care, 'cause believe me, talking helps when you feel comfortable about it. And people can always get through things ... heh. Especially someone like you."

Temperance asked if, well, she could ask Cherno something. Ah! Cherno chuckled at the silly question. He checked his phone. It was getting pretty late, huh. Everything seemed okay now, though. He wouldn't want to leave Temperance hanging in this state. So he stuffed his phone back in his pocket and looked back up at Temperance.

"Shoot. I have to stroll off soon, though."

19. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING | LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE | OOC: LESS THAN AN HOUR BEFORE THE DAY ENDS. GO HOME LOL. |
    [​IMG]

Not home. Not Reuben's.

'Somewhere' ended up being the dark and mostly abandoned parking lot of a church. The Baptist Church of People who Worship an Amazing God, to be specific. Madeline was pretty far from religious, but she could always pretend to be, if it meant having somewhere to go. She had always found religion extremely uncomfortable for her. She did not like the idea of it. Spirituality was a bit different, but religion was a terrible thing to her. Still, she would not judge other's for what they believed in -- so long as they kept their mouths shut about it.

She stopped by a gas station and filled up her tank; purchasing three bottles of water and two large salads that would be disgusting. She felt a bit more at ease now, if not a little isolated. She was tired, so she climbed into her backseat and made sure her doors were locked. It was a school day tomorrow, but she wasn't sure if she would go. She couldn't go home and she had no clothes. She was a good student, so maybe she would figure something out or buy another outfit with Reuben's money.

She curled up in her seat and sighed softly. Her eyes shut and she started to relax her muscles and attempt to calm her thoughts. For now, it was time to sleep.

20. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT WEARING }
    { OOC : WELL, AT LEAST THE CONCERT FINISHED BEFORE THE DAY WAS OVER. }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN } { MOOD : NERVOUS/ - }

[/url] xxxxxxxxxx This night felt like it was most perfect. Everything went the right way.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I am so glad that for even a moment, I can have absolute serenity.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx My heart is filled with joy to know that.

P L E A S E , xC A L L xM E xQ U I N T U S .
    O R xQ U I N , xI F xY O U xP R E F E R .

xxxxxxxxxx Before she knew it, Madeline was gone, and Kallisti felt bad. She didn't even get to tell her thank you - and what was she going to say before Aileen and Tyler showed up? What a missed opportunity . . . She sighed to herself, smiling at Tyler and Aileen once more, when two more people made themselves known to her.

" Congratulations on a great concert, " he said, and Kallisti turned to find that it was Xavier, someone who she had never talked to before in her life. Of course, she had seen him around school and whatnot, but she never crossed interests enough with him to talk to him. She was surprised, just a little; he seemed like the shy type, for the most of what she had observed of him, " . . . Thank you, " she responded to him with a hint of a smile, " I appreciate your coming to hear me, it means a lot. " And although she didn't know him that well, it did mean a lot to her that he came anyway. She hadn't expected the news of her concert to circulate so well.

Another voice came through to her and she turned again to be staring into the golden eyes of Altair, whose name constantly made her yearn to play the original Assassin's Creed, " Sorry to interrupt, but I must say you're an amazing violinist, Miss Lein. " He smiled at her and she looked straight into his eyes; this was the one she was always weary of. There was just something about him that . . . made her feel wrong, made her feel uncomfortable, but she wouldn't let him know that. " Thank you, " she replied, her voice even and slightly hard, " Thank you for coming. I do hope you enjoyed the concert. " She nodded to both him and Xavier, and then turned to Tyler once more, " I hope we can still celebrate after school, tomorrow, " she said with a smile, then bidding he and Aileen farewell.

She had an elderly woman to find.

The rest of the night went on just peachy, in Kallisti's opinion, other than that . . . Well. Other than the old woman, she felt the night went rather well. Swirls of happiness went around in her head, and she just couldn't stop thinking that these were the times she had to cherish - if she was going to die in one hund - well, ninty-seven now. She still was decided on whether or not it was all just a big hoax.

Oh well . . .

When she got home and changed out of her clothing, she wrote up a Tumblr post, and then answered a fanmail that Cherno had sent her. The note had practically made her night, and she felt enthralled that he enjoyed her concert so much. She responded to him, and then quickly wrote a note to Madeline as well, thanking her.

What a lovely night this had turned out to be. She was extremely happy.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.