♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣ 【OOC】

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Jayn, Nov 6, 2012.

?

Movie Night ?

1. Sync.

42.9%
  2. Stream.

28.6%
  3. I don't care.

28.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

WHOA JAYN, THERE'S SO MUCH GOING ON.
    HOW DO I EVEN GET INVOLVED IN IT?

To my dearest RP babus who are currently trying to find someone to interact with or something to do. Here's some stuff going on that you can jump into. (This only includes those doing more than...walking around or looking at pictures of Jesus.) Remember to post as often as possible, otherwise you'll waste an entire day away having done nothing to involve your character!!

Madeline and Quin are currently outside of the roped off/police infested Cafe near the school. Maybe you see them and strike up a conversation? Offer to grab something to eat?

Temperance and Cherno are currently at a diner discussing the email/hoax Tumblr post. Maybe you stumble on in and join the discussion?

Aileen is currently walking to a daycare near Brian's house in order to meet him and go out to eat. Maybe you see her and offer her a ride?

2. Doukuro Chaser

Full Name: Elizabeth Marie Evans
    Appearance: Here
    Likes: Coffee ◦ Rain ◦ Poker ◦ Reading ◦ Clouds ◦ Strolls ◦ Belts ◦ Boots ◦ Zippers ◦ Pretty Things
    Dislikes: Bright Sunlight ◦ Small Children ◦ Eavesdropping ◦ Being Interrupted ◦ Being Talked Down At ◦ People Who Beat Around The Bush
    Weaknesses/Fears: Can't Accept When She's Wrong ◦ People Thinking She's Stupid ◦ Needles
    Strengths/Talents: Has A Perfect Poker Face ◦ Quick At Making Up Her Mind and Accessing Situations ◦ Recovers Quickly From Bad Situations/Emotions
    Personality: Blunt and quick to the point, making her seem like someone who doesn't enjoy talking much. And while she may dislike long conversations about the same topic it's not entirely true, the conversation simply has to be interesting. Though she does start a lot of them, especially when she has a thought or something she wants to point out. Other than that she's a rather passive person, flowing through life on whatever may carry her.
    Sexuality: Homosexual
    Contact Information: Tumblr
    Favorite Color: White

I also finished the 100 day calendar, if anyone's interested.

3. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Evil temptress? I like it. =][DOUBLEPOST=1353166972][/DOUBLEPOST]Very interested. You should post it, or a link, or something....

4. Doukuro Chaser

with her name, it was only a matter of time before temptress was said

and here it is. should make it clear i just edited it, not the creator of the page. and you can see how it looks like here. colors can be edited too of course. and the spaces change with text, meaning they get bigger if you write a lot in it so no worries about that

5. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

hey tequila, I think you're still supposed to be unaware of Thomas's death. Even jayn's character hasn't acknowledged it yet.

6. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit

WHAT DO I DO

7. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

edit it maybe?. Then it will be no problem.

8. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Most of that post is centered around Thomas's death.

I'll see what I can do.

9. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

I realize that......good luck! :-)

10. Jayn

Some things.

1. Do not timeskip for everyone. Ignore HoT's timeskip if you want to elaborate on the day. It's fine to timeskip for yourself (I.e Madeline writes about going to bed when you guys are still doing the sushi thing) but not for everyone...unless you're me. If you're around other people and your timeskip would affect them, don't do it. Just remove yourself from the scenario before timeskipping.

2. READ THE OOC. ALWAYS. ESPECIALLY BEFORE YOU POST. Nothing written in here is for the lols. It all matters. If you don't read it, you're going to miss something and have to backtrack. Try to pay attention.

3. Read your post before you hit submit. Fuzzy bby I know you're using your phone to post but sometimes it's just so incomprehensible I can't even. Everyone makes typos and mistakes and **** so it's best if we all try to make sure the post is okay. Not just with typos but in relation to everyone else's. (Which is also why reading EVERYONE'S post is important. Especially because some things will make no sense to you in the future when things go batshit if you don't know everyone's story)

4. Make sure 48 hours never goes by without you posting unless you've already spoken to me.

11. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Sorry, I was tired and on pain killers.

Post has been edited.

12. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Attention to everyone!

My Tumblr url is now the-bright-butterfly through a series of... events, haha.

Many apologizes if this inconveniences or confuses you!

13. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Aight.

Post edited.

--phew--

14. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Just wanted to let everyone know that my last post was incomplete. Had to switch mobile devices, but it's done now.

15. Jayn

Okay, guys. You only have a little less than SEVEN HOURS before Day 3 begins. The day of Quin's concert. The day we all meet up in the same place finally. Yep.

If you're in the middle of doing something, YOU NEED TO WRAP IT UP. You have 7 hours to do so. Good luuuuck.

16. Agent.T Destiny Islands Resident

That England thingy place I've always lived in
    Full Name: Chase Harvey Kelsey
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Likes: Food, music, people, reading, writing, almost anything
    Dislikes: Loud music, certain foods, mornings
    Weaknesses/Fears: Shy ness,Heights, spiders, traffic, new people, loneliness a lot of things
    Strengths/Talents: Facing fears regardless, positivity, friendly
    Personality: Chase is a generally happy person unless something serious happens. He likes to help other people with their troubles no matter what. He can sometimes get shy but gets really comfortable around people once he recognizes somebody.
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Contact Information: http://chase-harvey-kelsey.tumblr.com/
    Favorite Color: Changes a lot, currently he likes brown and yellow.

17. Jayn

Thanks for joining! Welcomeee!

Can I ask that you change your appearance picture though? It's rather small and grainy so I can't really work with it when making videos and graphics and such.

18. Doukuro Chaser

My body chose today as a 'sleep all day' day sadly, so I missed the chance of posting earlier which really sucks. But going to do that now, very slowly at this rate but at least I'm still connected...

19. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

not sure how that will incorporate my character, but will think of something I guess.

20. Jayn

You guys don't all have to be involved in whatever is happening. If you don't have anything to do, it's fine to just 'go home' and sleep or something until Day 3. This is only really for those at the diner and those who were going to get sushi. Almost just five hours left for them to ... finish that and go home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.