♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣ 【OOC】

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Jayn, Nov 6, 2012.

?

Movie Night ?

1. Sync.

42.9%
  2. Stream.

28.6%
  3. I don't care.

28.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

it's just...idk...it seems like one of those things that's only for people with something interesting to say/share. i have nothing to contribute. i live a very boring life in a very boring bubble. work-sleep-rp/work-sleep-rp....over and over....that's it....rp'ing is the most non boring thing i do...ugh...i give up on all my paintings halfway through, i have no computer to work on graphic art, my job isn't interesting, and i haven't wrote anything not RP related in a long time.

i'm not complaining, don't get me wrong...i just...idk...just feel meh.

side note: i like time skips. =]

2. Jayn

Yep! c':

Yeah, I get 'cha. That's what reblogging is for--*shot*

And okay. c:

3. Saxima [screams geometrically]

DOWN FOR THE TIMESKIP, YO

4. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

I AM READY FOR THIS SKIPPING OF TIME

5. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

lol i feel like that's all i'd get done. just reblogging things other people had the creativity to come up with.

6. CrownMoksha Decimo

Ready for the time skip.

7. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Yo guys, chill out. It was decided ( I think ) that the time skip would be tomorrow, and tomorrow is the end of the first day, so it's cool.

8. Jayn

Thanks everyone.

Basically tomorrow we'll spend elaborating on whatever we do after school on Friday and eventually nighttime (you can go at your own pace with this so long as you're not interacting with anyone). The next day in the RP is a Saturday.

9. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Okay, because I'm a complete and total loser, I had Quin tell Danny that the concert was in two days, but today ( in the roleplay ) is only Friday. that would make the concert actually on Sunday, instead of Wednesday, like Quin said on Tumblr.

So, in short, Quintus' violin concert is on Sunday, not Saturday ( because waiting about 15 days for everyone to finally be in one place at once [ well maybe not everyone ] is ridonkulous.

Sorry for the mix-up on my part. A thousand pardons. ; ~ ;

10. Jayn

Commencing time skip. 3:30pm, after school. If you're wrapping something up that's fine, just include the timeskip in your next post. DAY ONE ENDS TODAY/TONIGHT SO... UM. LOL YEAH.

11. Doukuro Chaser

I've wanted to join this from the start, but considering how that was also around the same time my internet was shut off I was really hesitant with that choice considering the rules. However since I've been able to get online every day since then thanks to a public wifi accessible from my house and it says people can join in at any time I think it should be okay if I joined. And since there's a time skip coming up I will save my first in-character post until after the skip, and just focus on making sure his tumblr is all set up and everything and maybe make some posts on it if I get accepted and after following everyone else.​
    Also I'm going to go ahead and say I've been role playing on tumblr for over a year, almost two ( or maybe past two, I really can't remember anymore) now so if anyone needs help with anything I'll be another on willing to give it. Just to put that out there since I saw some 'I never used Tumblr before' and I like helping so.​
    Full Name: Anthony Evans
    Appearance: This
    Likes: Silence - Games - Things Going as Planned - Music - Playing Guitar, Though is A Novice - Fiction - Bright Outlooks On Life
    Dislikes: Loud Places - Feeling Cramped - Being Rushed - Criticism - Real Life - Rude People - Dancing
    Weaknesses/Fears: Claustrophobia, and does not work well under pressure.
    Strengths/Talents: Without a time limit or pressure Anthony can pretty much get any project done and have it done above standard. He's skilled in many areas, though a master in none.
    Personality: Sees life as a game and so he's constantly trying to 'level up' and gain new skills, which currently is playing the guitar. Some would call this a mental disorder, but to him it is simply the power to see 'beyond the veil.' Though he always moves on to the next one before fully learning whatever he's doing and can have a short attention span, only focusing during certain moods when he's 'in the zone.'
    Sexuality: Demisexual
    Contact Information: Tumblr
    Favorite Color:
    Red

12. Jayn

Welcome, Monochrome! Thanks for joining. 8D

I'm about to post now.~

13. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

I hate working double. Ick. Going to post now via mobile device. Will not be pretty. =[

14. Jayn

About two hours before Day 2 starts!! ; u ;

Saturday, December 1st.

Some **** is going down today, beware...

15. Doukuro Chaser

If I posted now would it be still night or entering into day two?

16. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Full Name: Yunalesca Sophia "Yuna" Smith
    Appearance: click here
    Dislikes: stupid people, wild animals
    Weaknesses/Fears: Dying, rejection
    Strengths/Talents: Compassion, sympathy, she can calm people down easily.
    Personality: Very gentle and friendly when you get to know her, but if she doesn't know you, doesn't like you, or you try to harm her friends, she's cold and uncaring as to what happens to you.
    Sexuality: Lesbian most of the time, but will occasionally go for a guy
    Contact Information: Will add when I make a tumblr
    Favorite Color:
    Hot Pink

17. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

So....help me with my confusion...did Fuzzy change his name?? Because you keep posting as a "John" fella' and not Thomas. :confused:

18. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

He has two characters, Thomas and John

19. Jayn

It would have been day 2. We're going by my time so midnight my time = new day. (it's 1:32pm for me right now.~)

I'm writing up a post now. Anyone who wants to write a post for this time frame (7:30am) should do that before I bump the time up a bit earlier. I would have gotten up to post before any of you, but I went to bed at like 7am and that was the last thing I wanted to do. LOL.

Thanks for joining, HoT. Regarding your recap, there's a recap after everyday, so I'm writing that now.

20. Jayn

[​IMG]
    DAY 1
    -RECAP-
    Note: This recap will not substitute you actually READING, so do that if you have not or you'll miss things.
    The recap will only cover things that directly influence the story.
    (I am not a perfect human being, so I may have missed some thing)
    [​IMG]

The email has been sent out, but nothing has happened to prove that it's legitimate.

Thomas asked Madeline on a date after giving her the pictures from their photo shoot at Amber Square on the 11th. This freaked her out and caused her to have somewhat of a breakdown at school.

Quin mentioned something to her teacher about possibly not 'showing up' for a long time at some point in the future (I SEE A POST EDIT~). Possibly breaking the rule of not saying anything to anyone. Possibly. She also has a concert on Sunday, December 2nd at Sealand Park two blocks from the school, that most are invited to.

Saxima contributed by changing the school schedule! Everyone's classes are split between A and B days. For example, most of us have eight classes overall. On some days, we may take class 1, 3, 5, 7 and on others, 2, 4, 6, 8 or something. (That's how it was for me in charter school, anyway.)

Madeline goes berserk and runs into Brian. When he tries to help her up, she slaps his hand away. When Altair tries to help, she runs off. Quin checks on her.

Cherno makes a Tumblr Update in response to Temperance in an attempt to prove that the email is just a hoax.

CONCLUSIONS?

Abby, Tyler, and Danny are the three major potential rule breakers at this time, while Thomas and John are both already breaking the rules. Everyone who is not currently following Crestatia's rules or blowing it off is also a rule breaker--to a lesser degree.

Madeline is crazy.

Anthony is crazy.

Temperance is most likely just pressured into being a super *****.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.