♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣ 【OOC】

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Jayn, Nov 6, 2012.

?

Movie Night ?

1. Sync.

42.9%
  2. Stream.

28.6%
  3. I don't care.

28.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

I know. I'm going to try and make a separate one as soon as I can.

Just a basic tumblr? Nothing fancy?

2. Jayn

Ah, okay. Yep! Basically just one for your character to use as a blog the way we've been doing so far. But it doesn't have to be like SUPER AMAZING FANTASTICAL BLOG or anything.

3. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

http://dannyflippinmakara.tumblr.com/

What do I do with this o3o

4. Jayn

Basically, you run the Tumblr the way your character would. You can track tags that your character is into and reblog relevant things (for Danny, he'd probably blog a lot of music and things from books and movies he likes, etc). Basically that kind of stuff. Then when certain things happen, you can make a text post about it the way you did with the email, and you can interact with everyone else (and follow them).

I added it to the OP, and also to this page. 8) But yeah. Nothing specific besides that. A tumblr text post can also substitute a post in the RP, if it's detailed enough, in place of the 'post at least once every two days' rule.

5. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Hey, should we consider posting school schedules? It seems like a bit of a good idea, seeing as the characters all go to school together, and some of them will be in similar classes.

6. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Got it. This is gonna be really fun :D @Sax: I was thinking of this earlier. should we all just make tables or put it in lists?

7. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Is there even a need? Since we just skip through the school parts anyway to get to lunch and after school etc.
    I mean, I guess it could be useful, but I don't know how much so.

8. Jayn

This. We don't need to do that because I really, really, really don't want to get all caught up in the school thing. School is like...way down there at the bottom of priorities (mentioned here and linked to in my post first post) and winter break is coming up. So if you /want/ to, you can, but no you don't need to. You guys seem to be doing a pretty good job with just playing off of each other when you mention school, so.

9. Jayn

Um. Is there a reason this was ignored? loool

10. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry! I must've overlooked that! Let me edit my post.

11. Jayn

When you're ready to time-skip to after school, post here to let me know and we'll do so! Remember, every three actual days = one day RP time. c: I'll post things like this often so don't be surprised.

When the day ends, I'll post a general recap here.

12. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

I just wanted to say sorry i haven't posted yet. I have finally finished catching up on everything on my phone but now i need to go to bed. Gotta be up early. Will post right away tomorrow though for sure, like 8 hours from now or so. After that, i will be cool with a time skip. G'night everyone.

13. Jayn

Sleep tight!

14. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I'm down for a time skip. I'll post five hundred more posts just like before lololol

15. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Same. I'll respond to Midny's post tomorrow (just in case some of you thought I forgot to post). This is a nonstop RP, and I really don't wanna miss the action. Jayn, you're a genius, really.[DOUBLEPOST=1352872634][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, and I'm cool with the time skip.

16. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

Just posting that I'm ready for the timeskip.

17. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

holy crap

I had an epiphany last night of what my character's disposition towards everybody is going to be.

THE SECRET FLIRT

To everybody: If you choose not to engage in any conversation leading into something even remotely resembling flirting, that is fine. Whether I do or not will all depend on my mood, and you're welcome to play along.

Jeez, I'm getting too into this.

18. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Sooo....just wanted to say: that i felt really weird about the fact that my character has her own tumblr and I don't....so I made one....still not sure how I feel about it. I didn't like it, which is why I deleted it after five minutes last time. Feeling that it was unnecessary since it's like twitter and instagram put together or something. Don't even really care for twitter, but now i have both. ugh....conforming to the social media norms....gross. eep! =]
    that is all.....

19. Jayn

Tumblr is...Tumblr is great. Like, I'm not going to lie, I've been the same way for forever about social media. I only got a Twitter (and everything else I have) for networking purposes/music stuff, and I originally got a Facebook for family. When I first got Tumblr (years back) I was so confused. I didn't get anything or see a point in it and I left it to rot.

Like last year or so I learned how to work it and navigate and realized it was the best thing ever. xD It's so versatile and there's so much you can do with it AND SO MUCH CREATIVE FREEDOM AND EXPRESSION AND it's just wonderful, when you realize you can pretty much use it however you want and there's no 'right' way.

Edit: Also, Madeline is ready for a time skip so it's ALL UP TO YOU GUYS.

20. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Brian is fine with the timeskip!

Just curious, this timeskip is going to be from during to after school yes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.