☼ รץภςє๔ ☾

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Maka Albarn, Apr 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lockedongamer Traverse Town Homebody

Alex’s four wheeler bumped up and down the ground, and the voices began to get louder and louder. What was happening? He only heard one or two voices before. Now he was hearing dozens. His head was pounding at this point, but he was trying to hide it from Danni. He didn’t want to look weak in front of anyone. Not being able to pay attention to the ground, the four wheeler suddenly flipped to the right. With his heart beating ever-so-fast, Alex was quickly able to jump off the vehicle before getting seriously hurt. His arms, legs and back were all scrapped along the rocky ground below, and his head was even more painful. It felt like it was going to explode.
    “I need to get out. I can’t handle it. Too many voices. Please, help!,” he shouted from the pain from the voices and the scrapes he endured.

Alex joined the three when they got on each of their four wheelers. As soon as he was on the seat, however, he remembered his first mission that she joined him with. It was both their first, and Errol assigned them an easy task. Get a package from one of his assailants. Easy enough, but it turned very wrong quickly, and at that point he was still trying to figure out his powers and could barely handle his thoughts. It was at night, and the two were heading towards a small town called Carlin. At this time, he wasn't aware of his oversensitive mental ability. As they saw the town nearing them in the distance, his head began to thump.
    Alex began to hear voices of cheer. They were happy. "Is it normal to hear voices this faraway from a town?" he asked Danni to the side of him.

Danni heard a sudden change from the motorbike that Alex was controlling and turned her head just in time to see Alex flip. Skidding around, she stopped the bike only to go where Ryan had fallen. Keeping the headlight on, she got off her bike, running over to his side as she took off her helmet and let her fiery hair blow freely in the summer wind. "Alex!" she called out to him, kneeling down by his side. "Are you hurt? What's going on? Can you tell me?" She was clearly worried for her teammate, wondering what in the world had overcome him.

Alex remembered when they had to abort the mission. It was embarassing, and ever since then, people have thought he was weak with his powers. When Danni said to get on with it earlier, it upsetted him. He thought that she understood. Perhaps he was wrong. He felt quite alone in the mansion, but to him, she was his best friend there. He looked over at Danni before they began the engines, which were surprisingly quiet. "Be careful," he said, remembering the memory. She was a lot less stressed out then. He thought perhaps if they saved Colton, they could talk more.

Ryan smiled with watery eyes. He hadn't cried, but it wasn't sadness he was feeling. He was happy. He felt Jex hold him back and kiss his forehead. He felt his head fall next to his, and he shuddered when he stroke his hair. He smiled, staying there for a little while, not saying anything. He took a deep breath, and let go of his embrace, still holding his hands. Staring at his eyes, he began to cry, still smiling. He chuckled a little, feeling awkward from the silence. "No matter what happens, I'm with you," he said. He leaned in and touched his lips with his own, not feeling any uncertainty at all. He cared for Jex, and no one was going to say otherwise.

As soon as Ryan let go, Jex pulled back to take a look at him. Now Ryan was crying, but it was happy tears. Golden globes met with his unusual purple orbs as Jex squeezed Ryan's hand to assure him that everything was alright and that he cared for him. Jex kept his eyes open as their lips met, gently kissing back to show how loving he could be and that he was glad he was here beside Ryan. He placed a hand on Ryan's cheek, finally closing his eyes to enjoy the kiss and carefully wiped away the tears from his face. He was so sensitive, so kind, Jex thought. Almost fragile, but he didn't mind at all. He pulled away and placed his forehead on Ryan's nuzzling his nose delicately to the boy's. "I love you," he said softly, his words coming out breathlessly. "I'm glad you're here with me."

As he felt Jex's forehead on his, he could feel the warmth of his breath and the redness from his face. It was good to have someone by him. He knew at that point how much he felt for him. His breath faded as Jex said three words, "I love you." More tears streamed down his cheeks. "I love you too," he said. He moved his head back after they stayed quiet for a while and looked at the stream. He took a deep breath as he listened to the water.
    Ryan pulled away, and Jex let the silence fall in between them again, just enjoying the other's company as they sat there in front of the stream. Jex gave Ryan space, but quietly caressed his hand with his thumb, watching the babbling brook go by. "Are you okay?" he asked, keeping his voice low to not interrupt the moment.
    Ryan let out a long yawn and felt fatigued.

"It's been a crazy day," he said. He sighed as he saw the water splash the grass. "I'm scared of what's happening, and Kiki, she-" Ryan cut off his voice, still haunted by what he saw.

Jex perked up when Ryan had a sudden change in mood and looked over at him. "Kiki... who's Kiki?" he asked, hoping that he wasn't being rude by forgetting. Nurse Alyce was right, she couldn't do anything for his brain, just his physical appearance.

Ryan understood that Jex forgot about her. He glanced over at him, "Kiki saved me at the mall. She distracted the man who was going to kill me. She died at the hospital when she warned us of assassins coming," he explained. He shook his head afterwards though and gave a slight smile. "She wouldn't want me to be upset. She was so happy and would tell me to move on," he said before kissing him on the cheek. "We'll be safe, I just know it. When one of us is hurt, we'll be there for each other," he added.

2. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Jean\'s Banner.png

The heavy doors were pushed open to reveal two guards standing guard before another single door with a pad next to it. The entrance area was fairly large, but desolate. It was missing a help desk and furniture. Earthy eyes made quick to find the camera that was staring at them from the top right side corner of the room. The guards were armed like army men. Both of them held service rifles, a bullet proof vest with pouches attached to it probably containing ammunition and whatnot. From the looks of it, they were both Caucasian, just like the other guards back at the check point.

Jean's hand grabbed Christie by the shoulder, applying enough force to push the woman forward with him at her six; making sure to measure his strength according to the new density. Brows furrowed as to maintain a serious demeanor, one that the guards could relate too. One of the guards looked at Christie, examining the female as the two small people drew closer to the guarded door.

"We got word from Checkpoint that there'd be an agent coming through with someone. Judging from her face, she's probably here for some Medical attention." the guard said, looking at Jean dead in the eyes.

"Of course. She'll be in here for... a few days for some therapy after recovery." he said, speaking in the covert tongue.

To be honest Jean had no idea what the hell he was saying, merely trying to say words that could possibly be interpreted in another way. The guards men looked at one another, raising a brow to one another. The scholar rolled his eyes, trying to seem a bit annoyed. "Listen, I don't have all day. I'm new to all of this....facility protocol stuff. Whatever is going on here, I was never briefed on it. So please forgive me if I don't know the lingo to get on through, but it's been a pretty hectic day." Jean explained, tugging at Christie to show the guards what he meant by 'hectic'.

"There is no protocol..." one of the guards said grinning.

"Ch'yeah. We were just messing with you newbie." the other said chuckling.

Jean sighed.
    "Haha, hilarious guys. Can you just open the door?" he queried, feeling the high school feels all over again.

"Yeah, but answer me just one question." one of them said, motioning with his chin to Christie. "How'd you capture her? She's not wearing any the facilities standard cuffs. So how is she not using her magic voodoo stuff?"

Placing a hand on Christie's head, he turned it to the side to reveal the ear piece she had wearing.
    "It's a new piece of equipment the government issued out. Better than the hand cuffs. It causes them to feel all...weird while disabling their magic voodo. " he lied.

"Feel weird?"

"High. Stoned. Whatever. Just open the door." Jean said impatiently.

The guard nodded in concede, getting to punching the code with his free index finger. The door unlocked with a green light being visible on the pad. The other guard opened the door for them to proceed into a long stretch of hallway. There was a black bulb in the middle of the ceiling, staring at them.

"One of the staff members should intercept you the other end." the guardsmen said as he shut the door.

The duo progressed through the hallway, not knowing who to expect on the other side of that door.

3. cstar stay away from my waifu

• [​IMG]
      Joshua finally got to the Inn, where they were expecting his arrival. He checked in, grabbed a couple tourist guides for the hell of it, and then he went into his room.

When he went to walk in the room, he stopped and looked around. Something was up, he could feel it, and he didn't know why he had this feeling. He opened the door and walked in, bringing in a suitcase with him and pulling out his phone. He wasn't going to play a giant guessing game to get what he wanted, instead he started using some of his tech skills to get the last place the signal worked before it stopped.

When he got it, he screencapped it, and then the actual gps gave up the signal and it was lost forever. Except of course for the screencap he just took. Joshua waited a few minutes, repatching his eye and adjusting other things. He had time, he wasn't going to sleep yet. He had a daughter to find.

Joshua walked out of the room, locked it, and went back into the car. Fortunately since it was a motel he didn't have to worry too much about anything, and he didn't leave anything valuable in the room either. Using the screencap, Joshua started to drive to the last location.

When he got there, he was near the coast. There were mansions and golf courses and that's when he realized this city was filled with some pretty damn rich people. Or families at least. Joshua parked the car to the side. He was keeping his lights off not to disturb people, and since his car was a more silent one anyway no one was going to hear him unless he drove way too fast or honked his horn.

Joshua tried to see if he could get a more exact location when he felt that feeling again, and he realized what it was. He was being watched, or followed. It was the way it was eerily silent that seemed to give that impression. Joshua continued his estimations and then jumped when he got a phone call. He let out a sigh and answered it,
      "Todd?"

"Your wife is literally five seconds away from calling an AMBER alert for your child."
      "You know she can't do that, I can't have her on public record. Do you know how hard it was to wipe her from collective memory? I can't afford an AMBER alert."
      "I get it Joshy, but I'm not tackling a 9 month pregnant woman. What do you want me to do?"

Joshua held his head and thought about it before replying,
      "Look, I know he's still mad at me. But can you get Dan to at the very least wipe out anything besides what her name is and what she looks like?"
      "Why are you not ready to let Raven Sun in on the whole my daughter is telepathic thing?"

"Todd." Joshua let out a sigh and continued,
      "Benjamin already knows. I just don't want the other members to know she exists."
      "Benjamin knows she has telepathy?"
      "No. But he knows she exists. And he'll know more is up if she appears on an AMBER alert and I don't need them coming after me because there's more to her than I'm letting on." Joshua was silent for a bit listening to Todd mumble a few things, then he asked, "How's mom doing?"
      "Oh she's still pissed at you."
      "Great."
      "Anyway, I'll call up Dan. He'll do it, you know he will. Call me if god forbid your little mission turns into something bigger."
      "Will do..."

Joshua hung up the phone only to have that feeling of being followed return. He finally managed an exact location and decided it was probably best if he didn't park in front of the house. Joshua found a public parking area a little ways a way and he parked there. He hid his weapons like he normally did and shut off all signals that could have people track him. This meant losing his phone, but he could deal with that.

When he got out of the car, he did his best to hide in the shadows. But the feeling still stayed.

• [​IMG]
      Abi immediately noticed the lighting when she stepped in and she just looked up at it and sighed. She looked over at Tomas and asked quietly, "Are you up and alive over there, or are you asleep?"

"I'm alive," came the quiet reply from the creature under the sheets. "Not asleep." Tomas gradually rolled under them to face Abi, but didn't look at her at all. Instead his eyes were downcast and his once happy domineer was now gone. "How did it go?" he quietly asked, figuring he knew the answer by now but wanted to talk as much as he could or listen to someone else talk.

Abi thought about it for a moment before replying, "I don't really have a good answer to that question." She looked over at the table with solitaire, and since she was almost finished with the game anyway she decided to sit down and finish it up. She started playing it as she responded, "He pretty much told me 'don't rebel or others will suffer for it'. And since the only person in here who I'd actually care about whether or not they suffered is you, he's got me there. I mean, I'll find out what his definition of rebelling is sooner than I'd like, but at the very least I'm not picking locks anymore..." Abi put down the cards for a moment and questioned, "What about you?"

The boy blinked in surprise when he heard what Abi said. She cared about him? Already? Tomas knew that he cared about her because he was lonely for so long and didn't want her to get hurt because of the crazy clan, but to be cared about back... He took in a breath, trying ease the heaviness on his chest he felt from the negative emotions that began to swell back in his mind. "The usual speech," Tomas said quietly, keeping his head low. "With the mixture of threats to my family's ranches... They told me a whole stock of cattle were going to be poisoned..." He trailed off, not sure what else to say. He didn't want Abi to become disheartened, but he was having a hard enough time picking himself up. "They told me if I get any ideas of my own, they'd do that and do something to you to discipline you too. They said if I acted up or let you act up, they would put me in isolation away from you..."

He pulled the blanket tighter over his head, wishing that if he closed his eyes he would be whisked away elsewhere. But it wasn't going to be. 'I don't know how much more I can take,' he thought and then regretted it. His thoughts were not private anymore, they were exposed. "They're just going to punish us whenever they want to," he said, his voice shaking. "No matter what we do or say, they'll find something that's wrong. And then they'll make it worse..." He trailed off, shutting his mouth and rolling tightly in a ball on his bed, biting back tears again.

Abi was quiet for a moment as she said almost in a questioning way, "Would they actually do that though? Would... they actually go and hurt our families?" She wondered seriously for a moment about this before she started thinking louder, 'They wouldn't... they have moral values right... they couldn't hurt a pregnant woman right? They...' Abi cut off her own thoughts and she walked over closer to Tomas' bed and she knelt down next to the bed and questioned, "Do you like... grapes?"

Tomas rubbed his eyes, confused by the question as he peered up at Abi from his little sanctuary. "What...? Yeah... I guess so." He didn't want to answer Abi's other questions. He didn't know for himself if they actually did what they threatened they would do. He never had the guts to go against that. They showed him pictures of his father and mother going about their everyday lives here and there, something he knew they didn't take off the internet.

"I like grapes too... they're juicy and sweet... sometimes I eat them off the vine. The seeds get annoying though, which is why I always tried to get no seeds." she smiled and continued, "I can go on with a laundry list of fruits that annoy me and confuse me, but I love them. What's your favorite fruit? Got one?"

She was changing the subject, trying to distract him from the depression he felt in his heart. He suddenly realized this and took in a big breath, calming himself down. "I love blue berries... They're blue on the outside, but when you peel them back they're green... When you puree them, they're purple." He smiled a little, thinking about the metaphors behind that. "It's like... The fruit that wants to be unique even though it's named of a certain color. It tastes great with apple oatmeal, pancakes, muffins, when they're frozen... But if you get the tart ones, they're not so fantastic..." He shuddered at the thought. "My momma filmed me when I was a baby... I had blue berries all over my body, all on the high chair, and I wasn't even worried. I just smiled at the camera and just continued to draw pictures and smother more on myself." He chuckled, thinking of that family video he wished to see again someday. "So I guess... I liked them ever since before I learned how to talk."

Abi was hoping at the very least her conversation was helping out... somehow. It wasn't necessarily something she wanted to talk about, but she was worried about all other ways she could have tried to cheer him up. If she talked about how they would get out of here some day it would end badly. If she tried any form of trying to tell Tomas that these guys were insane for their methods or try to diss them, she felt it would end badly. But she didn't know what they could do to them for talking about fruit... in a way, she realized doing this was obeying their wishes in some ways, and she hated herself for it. But she couldn't keep watching Tomas as depressed as he was.

Abi thought about blueberries for a bit and replied, "That is strange isn't it...we called it its name just because of the skin color... it's the same with blackberries, they look black but when you squish them they're red... not sure what they look like pureed though... or rasp... raspberries? I don't think there's a color rasp..."

"They look... kind of purple too when you blend them... Maybe even a dark reddish purple." Tomas let out a laugh when Abi mentioned rasp having its own color name and came out a little more from his protective shell. "Maybe we can make a color that has rasp as it's own name... that would be weird. Then again they made Grass Green crayons and Sky Blue ones too... Why not?" He looked up at Abi, admiring her as a younger peer in that moment. "You know, you're really strong Abi. I wish I was tough as you. I let people pick on me too much... You're not afraid to say what's on your mind."

"I wouldn't wish that if I were you." Abi realized she said out loud a little too fast. She stood up and walked back over to the table, 'You can look all tough and seem so strong but in the end its just because I've stopped caring about everything.' she then spoke out loud, "Sometimes saying what's on your mind just gets you into more trouble. If you think before you say things it turns out a lot better. I just spew out whatever comes out at the moment." Abi then looked down at the game and sent her thought to Tomas, 'I spew out the stupid, and keep in the smart. Helps... deter people really. Like, I know my transitioning from thoughts to speak sounds really fluid, but that's because the only people I talked to... weren't people. They were animals. I talked to birds, dogs, cats, sharks... you know... the usual. I'm pretty sure the sharks are what gave me away.'

Abi cleaned up her solitaire game and spoke out loud, "Being tough isn't what gets people to stop picking on you. It's the willingness to keep people out and stop caring about what they say... sometimes you should care what they say... sometimes..." Abi looked over at the falcon stuffed animal and then over at Tomas, "You.... you just need to work it out somehow."

"You seem like you care though," Tomas said softly. He gradually sat up in bed again, watching as Abi moved around the room and cleaned up her game. He didn't mean to offend her if he did and chewed on his bottom lip nervously. "I... haven't thought about it like that before. Sometimes I think of things to say, and then I end up saying it too slowly so it never comes out anyways... My dad says I have a sharp but slow brain. Sharp cause I'm aware of people and I'm observant about surroundings... But not what they say or sometimes do. It takes me a while to get what they say and to remember not to say it out loud if it's coming from their head..."

"Yeah... it took me a while to get that too..." Abi put the cards away and then she looked over at Tomas, "I messed up a lot with that, but my dad pulled me out of classes before it got too bad... I don't know if it happens for you but the way I can tell if it's a voice in someone's head is if there's a slight pressure on my forehead." she pointed and massaged a part above her right eye, "Right here. If I feel that pressure I know it's someone's thoughts. I still mess it up from time to time, and when I have a headache I can never tell. I think my worst days with it are the days I have my headaches, purely for that reason alone."

"I feel kind of a buzz in my head, like... kind of like a toned down cellphone vibration. " Tomas pointed to the middle of his forehead. "Here... what gives you headaches?" he asked innocently.

Abi looked at Tomas a little confused, "I'm not sure what you mean, you mean like... other than the headache's you get when you're sick?" Abi scratched her head and remembered the worst times a headache was provoked and the consecutive times where it happened intentionally, and she shook her head, "I don't really want to talk about it."

"Okay, that's okay." Tomas didn't want to press any further, but he was grateful that Abi distracted him for a few moments from what had happened in office with Devin... At least he remembered his name being that. He wasn't sure.

Soon the oak door opened, and a couple of hooded people brought in food trays, setting them just outside of the cell for Abi and Tomas to grab. It was meatloaf with mash potatoes and creamy brown gravy with mix vegetables, and ice water in a plastic cup. On the side, there was a small treat for either one of them; a small bowl of grapes was on one, and a small bowl of blueberries was on another.

Tomas stood up and wandered over, seeing the different bowls of fruit. "Hey... There's grapes on one tray, and blueberries on another..." He looked over his shoulder to Abi before he bent down and picked up the one with the blueberries and placed it at the table, waiting for Abi to get her tray.

Abi walked over and got her tray and brought it over, and she wasn't talking or responding. Outside expressions may have indicated she was neutral in feelings, but she was beyond pissed off at the fact they gave grapes and blueberries. They were trying to please them, and since they just had a discussion about fruit and how she mentioned grapes and Tomas said his favorite was blueberries, they decided to try and do a gesture that was apparently trying to be a friendly gesture, or at least a pleasing gesture. After all, the man was asking about things she would have liked in the cell, and here was something to try and show her that if she behaved or wanted something, she'd get it. And man did she hate it.

At least the nasty green shake was gone. Abi grabbed on of the grapes and ate it and then drank some water before saying, "Yeah, I love treats as much as the next dog." She tossed a grape in the air and caught it with her mouth and chewed it up before continuing, "But hey, blueberries. You must be happy."

"I guess..." He sat down at the table, not sure whether to touch them or not. He poked at them before settling in on the main course, choosing to eat the mash potatoes first above everything else. 'It's still really creepy that they listen to everything,' he sent to Abi in his mind. 'And watch everything too...' He sighed out, scooping some of the mixed veggies with the mash potatoes and gravy to make it easier to eat. They really had no privacy in this place. He forgot what it was like to have his own space without being micromanaged, let alone have his own thoughts to himself. 'One of them told me once that now I know what it's like when I read other people all the time... But I try to give them space, I really do. This is ridiculous though...'

Abi ate a couple of bites of mashed potatos responding, 'This isn't what it's like at all. This is more along the lines of psychotic stalking more than mind reading... just saying.' Abi took another sip of her water and then grabbed a couple of grapes and squeezed them so the juice went into the water. She stirred it up with her spork and then took a sip before continuing, 'Of course they're gonna listen to everything. If they didn't they wouldn't be on top of us. It's how they psyche you out.'

'True...' Tomas picked at his meatloaf, knowing that they would get on his case if he didn't eat everything on his plate. The waterboarding still had him queasy. He did almost throw up his breakfast after that, but managed to keep it down. Now it felt like his stomach was full, but he knew he hadn't eaten anything for a while since then. Carefully, he took a small bite of meatloaf, chewing on it and forcing his mentality to take it as it was.

Tomas stuck his spork in his meatloaf and pulled it out again before cutting off another piece to eat it. "They give you medicine... If you're contagious, they put you in isolation until it's completely gone. And they keep doing blood tests until it's disappeared all together." A couple more bites, and he was finished with the meatloaf. He started to eat the blueberries, resenting the fact he had to eat everything off his plate irregardless how he felt or how his mentality was at the moment.

Abi turned around back towards Tomas and responded out loud since he did, "You really aren't good at the whole mind reading vs speaking out loud thing huh?" Abi went back over to the table and sat down so she was still sitting with him, 'Are you alright?'

Tomas paused, realizing that he had slipped up again. He was getting so used to Abi and her thoughts that the buzz in his head almost felt normal. He kept his head down, picking at the blueberries one at a time and chewing on them. 'I'm not really hungry...' he replied simply, keeping his words in check to make sure he said them in his head and not out loud.

'Hm... I guess me eating your food is not an option?' Abi tried to figure out some solution but there wasn't exactly something she could do. She went to stretch her arms with the intent to pop them right after she shouted, "****!" her eyes were widened and she grabbed her shoulders and responded, "I keep doing that, I keep forgetting because the pain meds worked, and then I go and stretch them and hurt myself again. I'm just... ugh it's been a long day... night... what time is..." she trailed off and whispered, "It doesn't matter..."

4. Aelin Best Waifu

Ooc. Sorry traveling, gotta bare with me with crappy phone post.

Colton
    After Lucas tried to threaten him with a fate that he was already waiting for, knowing it was only a matter of time between Isabella's experiments, Lyles tests, and his illness. Colton couldn't resist even of he wanted to as he was picked up and shoved back into his cell. Colton took a few stumbling steps in before collapsing to the floor as the door shut behind him, lock engaged. Colton only curled up as he coughed and wheezed. He looked at the door for any signs of the medical robot coming in to help him into his bed, that didn't happen, he had already pushed his luck too far. "I'm sorry." Colton said as he looked up at Mai. His eyes soon dripped as another coughing fit began. When it was dine he was left shaking and cold on the floor unable to do much, not in his current state. He was weak and his entire body ached. There was no way he would survive long enough for Errol to find him.

Isabella
    Isabella only nodded I agreement as Lucas reinforced the point that he would get her another subject if Colton died, and even without Lucas' threats he seemed well on his way there . As much as she wanted to start her next set of experiments with both Shane and Colton, she decided that she needed to wait to see of Coltons health improved. If not then Vincent and other Lucas would have another dead body to play with.

Looking down at her phone Isabella saw a message from a guard up front. "Oh look Lukey, you were right! Another one!" Isabella ran off to meet the agent and the new subject. Soon arriving she looked at Jean. "Great! Now it doesn't matter if the other one dies! Hopefully this one wont get sick as easily as him. That was pathetic, yet he still is refusing death, remarkable!" She exclaimed before grabbing Christie. "Come now I will bring you to my close friend Lukey to decide your fate." She said to Christie before turning to Jean. "Thanks so much new guy!" With that she was dragging Christie with her away to where Lukey was, near Coltons cell.

5. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Christie stumbled along as she was pushed forward by Jean. He wasn't playing the part perfectly, but she was certain it was enough to fool most people. Everything was going to plan so far. She was fairly satisfied, if a little uncomfortable, right up until she was lead into the room along with Jean right to Lucas and Isabella. Isabella mentioned something about a subject being sick and possibly dying; was she referring to Colton? She had to assume the worst, which meant they didn't have much time. She looked straight up at Lucas, giving a genuine glare towards him. This was the man that had taken Colton from them.

[​IMG]
    With Colton safely in his cell again, Lucas had walked over to one of the many consoles that were conveniently located nearby, flicked a few switches, pushed a few buttons, and immediately the security alert was over, causing the steel walls to drop down from around the cells of the other subjects. Once he had done that, he had turned around only to see Isabella standing suspiciously close by, mentioning something about him being right. Of course he was right, he was Lucas Beaumont, when was he ever not right? However, the person she had brought before him was one he knew. Not by name, but he knew she was there when Colton had been taken.

"I was wondering when you'd show up. You certainly don't care much about Colton if you took this long to bother to try to find him. If you're wondering, he is the one Isabella was talking about. He's on his death bed and still causing trouble, which is only going to cause him to die faster. We don't need him as much as we used to, if he dies it's a mere inconvenience at this point, but keeping him alive would benefit our research" the detective said, before looking Christie up and down.

He searched her, going through every pocket on her person and making sure he missed nothing. Eventually he got to her head, and he reached over and grabbed the earpiece. No idea what it does, but can't be too careful. After all, the last thing I assumed worked fine blew my arm off, Lucas thought to himself. He then opened the cell door and threw Christie in with Colton and Mai. "Enjoy your reunion, it'll be over shortly" he informed.

Now walking over to Isabella, he gestured in the direction of the three prisoners in the cell and whispered in her ear, quietly enough that there was very little chance of Jean actually hearing. "Looks like you've got another subject to test. She's a fighter, and if my memory serves me correctly she's a telekinetic, just like Colton. Her appearing like this could be a random coincidence, or it could mean that my prediction was accurate. I intend to find out which it is" he said, before turning to look at Jean. "I don't recognise you, and I've memorised the faces of just about everyone that works here. What is your name, what is your profession, and how did you come to capture that girl?"

6. Aelin Best Waifu

Colton
    The door opened once again, Colton was hopeful that it was the medical robot coming to help him, however it wasn't. Colton looked up enough to see the face if the girl forced into his cell. He was shocked when he realized who it was. Colton attempted to sit up, but failed, instead throwing himself into another coughing fit.

"You have to leave.... Escape and take Mai with you." Colton managed do get out in a weak voice. "I don't know how you of all people got captured but you have to get out before it is too late. It is already too late for Carter and I. Carter is dead, he was here but I couldn't protect him... And I... Well I don't think there is any way for me to make it..." Colton was cut short by his own coughing. It was also getting harder to breath. He didn't bother trying to talk again after that, it was too much effort for his tired sickly body. He just wished he could have spoken with Errol once more before he died, but he doubted that would happen.

Isabella
    "Ooooh! I need to make preparations for new experiments! I will have lots for the girl. Perhaps she can handle the ones Colton couldn't because of his condition." Isabella said excitedly as she ran off towards her lab. She had so many ideas floating around the overactive brain of hers. But first thing was first. She would need to see what powers the girl had, and she had the perfect dying subject to test those in. Now that she had another subject, his life didn't worry her.

Cynthia
    Cynthia paced her house as she thought of the possibilities they had. "That's it, I am done thinking for the night. If you got any ideas shoot, if not we will figure it out tomorrow." Cynthia said as she walked to the fridge, grabbed herself a beer before tossing one to Tobias.

7. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    "I got nothin'" Tobias admitted, shrugging his shoulders. Opening the beer, he started drinking it. "Maybe alcohol's the way to go" he stated, before he sat down. For once, Tobias was silent, merely drinking the beer. Once it had finished, he turned to look at Cynthia, seeing that she had finished hers. "Hold on, I'll go get another" he stated, walking over to the fridge and getting two beers.

An idea formed in his mind, and it wasn't a particularly friendly one. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out one tablet of Rohypnol. In some ways he was ashamed he even had it, but hey whatever worked worked. Opening the beers, he slipped it into one of them, making sure Cynthia wasn't actually looking as he did so, and then he carried them back. He gave a half hearted grin as he handed her the beer with the drug in it. "Figured with the amount you're probably worrying about your powers your hands would be too sweaty, so I did it for you. Here, take a drink and everything will feel much better" the boy offered.

[​IMG]
    Panic set into Christie as she heard Colton's words and saw his difficulty to breathe. "Colton no, you can't die. Not now, not after so much effort has been put into getting you out. I got captured because we're here to rescue you, we're going to get you out of here, now start breathing properly damnit" the girl hissed, struggling to keep her voice in a low and neutral tone with all the emotion flowing through her at that point.

8. Aelin Best Waifu

Cynthia
    Cynthia waved off the comment about her not being able to get her own drink. At this point she could care less about his stupidity. She took the beer from him and pretty much chugged it. Upon finishing she started to feel slightly dizzy. She didn't think herself a light weight but perhaps she had just drank her beers too fast. "I-I am going to lay down." Cynthia told Tobias as she stood up and started to stagger towards her bedroom. This didn't feel how it normally did when she got drunk. What was going on? She couldn't figure it out but stopped caring as she collapsed on her bed and watched the room spin around her, her mind starting to wonder, thinking random thoughts she couldn't make sense of.

Colton
    Colton listened to Christies words the best he could as he curled up a little more trying to keep the shivers away. "They have ears everywhere...." Colton said trying to warn Christie off letting the guards and scientists k know of the plan. "I cant walk, I cant stand... They put some sort of drug in me to subdue me... Just leave me." Colton then told Christie as he began to cough again. "I am... Not worth it...." He finished as he went back to focusing on his breathing trying to keep it in check, and not get any worse than it already was.

9. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Jean was feeling the shivers deep within as he was put on the spot to answer this man's Q. It took nearly everything for him not to allow for pupils to dilate; a subconscious reaction all human beings have when exposed to the light; haha get it? The young man stood there, giving the man a dull stare as if pretending to not be what he was feeling.

"You are correct. I don't work here in this building, but I work for the government." he began, crossing his arms as he stared into the man's eyes. A brow raised itself as he narrowed those eye slits. "I don't recall YOU ever being mentioned as one of the agents that work here myself. Are you new?" Jean queried, spitting the question back at the agent. It was a simple unpredictable tactic, one that Jean was just rolling with for the moment. However, he needed to find a way out of this situation fast. Sure there was always a possibility that he could just manage to convince the agent that he too was one of them, but the scholar knew better than that. At the very best this would only by him some time while the agent tried to confirm the details with the CIA and whatnot.

Eyes veered slightly as he looked down to the mans hand, noticing the ear piece. Accidentally, eyes widened in shock. Yet, when Jean caught himself in the act, he realized how he could use this to his advantage. This was a true human reaction, one that he can roll with. Arms uncrossed, and tensed as he pointed at the ear piece in the Agents hand. He looked up at the agent's face and merely said, "For the love of god... Please tell me you bugged the girl before letting her in the cell..." he said, implying that the agent clearly should not have taken the ear piece off of Christie. Looking passed the man and towards the cell door, Jean kept that shocked expression in ruse meanwhile he focused on the doors. The young scholar took a step back, stomping his right foot on the floor to create small oscillation in the floor. The micro vibrations caused by his foot traveled throughout the area of the floor, with Jean merely focusing on the waves that would touch the cell doors. This was a trick he used when he needed to touch the object in question to understand what it was composed of, without actually touching the object with his bare hands, for you see every and all things reside in their own frequency. All matter is always moving at their pace, even solid objects thanks to what makes up matter: Molecules.

All of this was happening in zeptaseconds, like a honed reflexive instinct, and once Jean had the doors figured out, his mind extended itself out to the elements that made up that cell door.

Iron, Carbon, Titanium, polyethylene

Jean remained ever so rigid, staring in horror at the door in this ruse. At a molecular level, the doors molecules were beginning to vibrate violently. Being a solid object, the molecules had little space to maneuver, thus causing high amounts of friction among them. The intensity in the friction would become too powerful, that in near milliseconds the door would begin to show physical symptoms of its inevitable demise.

If there was a camera filiming this moment, you can bet your ass this was the part where a close up of Jean's face was shot with him saying,
    "WHAT THE FU-"

In an explosive display, the door would burst into singed shrapnel with a powerful concussive wave that would knock everyone except the captives back; leaving a huge gap in the middle for Christie and Colton to do whatever the hell they needed to do. Seeing as Christie had clearly mentioned back at Errol's office that if she had an opportunity, that she would take it in a heart beat...well... Here it was.

The brown haired man stumbled backward as shrapnel flew everywhere except inside the prison that contained Christie and Colton. The explosion happened so fast, and it was so abrupt that he doubted anyone had a chance to react without taking Jean's acting seriously from the beginning.

It was all meant to look like Christie was the one who had caused this.

Smoke clouded the area, leaving he imagination to wander with whatever lay within it.

"**** **** ****! Why would you take off of her the ONE thing that was supposed to keep her from NOT using her powers!?" Jean said hysterically scared as he tried to build an atmosphere of fear. He let his tone of voice, and face do all the work while crawling on the floor with eyes glued to the cloud of debris that concealed the two captives. An atmosphere that said, This is Christie going unchained. Run.

10. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Christie was about to respond to Colton, after having finally pulled herself together, but just as she was the door exploded open. If there was any sign that Jean was ready to proceed, it was now. She gave Colton a half-forced smile. "Stop trying to tell me to leave you behind, it's not happening. We'll get out of this, you'll see" the girl said. After coming so far, there was no way she was going to stop. And so she leaped to her feet and started to exit. However, as she did so three robots entered the cell to try and stop the escape. Less than ten seconds later, scraps of metal that had once belonged to the robots were flung at the walls next to the prisoners' cells, all that remained of the robots as Christie destroyed them and hurried out of the cell.

[​IMG]
    Lucas wasn't buying Jean's response. He leaned in, closer to the man so that he could stare straight into his eyes. If Jean was paying attention, he would see that Lucas didn't believe a word of it. "Of course you wouldn't recognise my name. Not only have I not given it, but there was no list. I was sent here alone. Either you're so stupid you make Lyle's robots look like the smartest things to ever walk the planet, or you're a liar. If the girl was truly being held back by the earpiece, then the moment I took it off she would have fought back. I saw her try to lift a car against me, there's no chance she would have simply let me torment her like that. And that means, 'government agent', that you're a frau-" Lucas began accusing, just as the explosion went off.

Once Lucas had recovered from the shock, he turned and glared at Jean. "You're one of them!" he shouted, immediately assuming that Jean was part of the group he had anticipated trying to save Colton. He pulled out his gun with his good hand and aimed it Jean's skull. However, as he went to pull the trigger he found that he didn't want to. Well, he did, but part of him thought it was a bad idea. Why shoot him when there were other people there? People with powers. How could he have forgotten that they had powers? It was what he'd been sent there to find out. He remembered now, reading through the files of each person there. Most were telekinetics, all except for Isabella were.

Turning his gun so that it was no longer pointing at Jean, Lucas pointed his weapon at Lyle Strain's skull. "There are some things you cannot hide, Strain, not from others and especially not me. Your telekinesis will not save you now" the investigator said as he pulled the trigger, ending Lyle's life immediately. He then turned and headed back towards Vincent and Lucas' lab, where he promptly fired another two bullets at the two of them without a word. After that, he kicked open the door to the bathroom, where he found India sitting on there. He wondered what bowel movement the scientist had had to keep him there for weeks without any kind of notification, but that was a problem for another day, and so India, too, was shot and killed with his pants down.

Along the hallway he went, killing guards left and right as he walked down it. He would kill them, he would kill them all; they deserved it after hiding their powers from him. There was one person who hadn't hid their powers from him, but nonetheless he found himself stopping in front of Isabella. "Isabella, you have three seconds to start running or else you will be killed too" he advised, before silently counting to three."Time's up" he said simply, shooting her right between the eyes.

Once they were dead, he felt immediately satisfied. He'd done it, he'd killed them all. Although, he still had to go and finish Colton, Christie, and Shane. But before he could do that, he found the gun pointed at his own skull. Part of him wondered why he was pointing it at him, but part of him knew; he had powers too. He couldn't continue living, not if he wanted to achieve true justice. Even so...
    [​IMG]
    "Well done detective. Honestly, I didn't think it was going to be that simple. I always picked you for being stronger than that, but I guess not. You may have began wondering why I didn't manipulate you earlier when I broke your little gadget. You were completely vulnerable, you were in a good position for betrayal, so why not then? Because, detective, these people captured my friend. They killed Carter without a second thought, they tortured Colton, and they lied to me. They deserved to be killed when they thought they were safest, and so that is what happened" Shane said, stepping out of his cell and walking over to Lucas. He then gave Lucas a friendly slap on the back.

"Now, go and shoot yourself. You're a good investigator, but this is it for your investigation. Pull the trigger"Shane ordered.
    "No"
    Shane whirred around to see Lucas standing there, the gun not pointed at himself but rather at Shane. "What was that?" he questioned.
    "I said no"
    With a lazy flick of the wrist, Shane began messing with Lucas' memories. In an instant, all of his happy memories were gone, replaced with memories of abuse and self neglect. In an instant, all trace of joy vanished to be replaced with moments of sorrow. And in an instant, Lucas' mind changed and a loud shot could be heard as the detective took his life. With that done, Shane turned and walked towards the cell where Colton sat and Christie was standing, having fought off many robots. "Up you get, Colton, we've got a home to get you back to" the boy said, a grin plastered all over his face.
    [​IMG]

As Cynthia went to lay down, Tobias chuckled a little bit. Truth be told, part of him felt a little guilty for having to drug the girl to get to this point, but whatever worked worked. And so Tobias did the only logical thing when a girl wasn't in the right frame of mind; he took off every piece of clothing and put them in a pile on the ground.

Into Cynthia's room walked Tobias in all his naked glory. He walked over to the girl and with a grin on his face, he sat down beside the bed. Gently, he kissed the girl's neck.
    "Cynth, this is going to be the best night of your life" the boy said simply, making his voice as seductive as he possibly could, which admittedly wasn't very much, and simply climbing on top of her as he prepared to do what his goal had been throughout the entirety of the rp.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
  11. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Colton was about to give up and just wait to die. Clearly Christie needed it spelt out for her that he was freezing on the ground and needed to get to his bed and blankets to keep him warm cause he was dying of an illness, but seeing as that wasn't happening he was screwed. However the situation changed when the door exploded, Jean stood on the other side with Lucas and robots swarmed in. Christie did something that he was not able to do with all his powers and actually take the robots out. The only ones that he could manage was the battle robots that were in the testing arena.

Things soon changed once again as Lucas had walked away. After hearing numerous gunshots Shane appeared in the doorway. He told Colton to get up only to receive a glare from Colton until he got the hint that he needed a hand up. Soon Colton was using Shane as a support, putting most of his weight on the boy. Before they had the chance to go anywhere Colton let out a few coughs and wheezed. Then he continued forward. "Lets just get out of here. Christie please help Mai. I won't leave her." He stated in a weak voice before allowing Shane to guide him away.

[​IMG]
    Isabella was skipping and humming around her lab when the first gun shot went off. She didn't pay much mind to it, thinking it was Lyle running more of his freaky killer robot tests or something. However when more went off, each sounding like it was coming from different areas of the building, Isabella stopped her work, slowly backing towards her small collection of bombs that she had created. She grabbed one in each hand holding them behind her back when Lukey entered the room. He gave her a warning, one she didn't quite understand. "Lukey? What is going on? Who is here threatening us? I know someone is here and don't try to tell me-" Her sentence was cut short by the sound of a gun shot and more importantly the bullet that embedded itself in her brain, killing the giddy scientist on the spot. Her body rocked before slowly falling back and falling on the floor, the two bombs previously in her hand falling, luckily neither went off. That was the end of Isabella.

R.I.P. Bella the Awesome. Professor of Fun.
    [​IMG]
    As Cynthia lay on the bed, she heard the door creak open in a creepy manner. She slowly sat up part way to lay eye on a completely naked Tobias. "W-What is going on? Why are you-" Cynthia stopped talking as Tobias lay next to her kissing her neck. Did she agree to this? She must have, no person would be stupid enough to try to sleep with her without her permission. But why had she? Well for one it would piss off her father and after him kicking her out of Raven Sun, he deserved as much. The other thing was that she did kind of owe the boy one. After all he had nearly gotten himself killed and did get himself kicked out of Raven Sun trying to save her.

The girls sluggish, messed up mind could only agree with what was going down, but her body wasn't quite reacting as it should, so she was left at the mercy of Tobias for him to do as he pleased through the night, she was only there for the ride, to follow along with everything as it happened. "Just be gentle..." She said knowing it was her first time and she didn't honestly know what to expect from it.

When the following morning rolled around Cynthia still felt absolutely horrible, her mind was sluggish, and her body even more so. She couldn't remember much of the night before at all. Sitting up Cynthia noticed she was not alone in her bed, not only that she had no clothes on. "You creeper. Why?" She asked as she collapsed back down to the bed, holding her head. The room spun around her, the drugs still strongly in control of her mind and body. She leaned over the side of the bed to throw up to see her clothing in a pile before puking on them. "Get out of my house. Now!" She ordered, her voice sounding more weak and groggy then she intended it to. She rolled back onto her back, staring up at the roof in horror of what she imagined might have happened, though she didn't quite know.

12. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

The Agent man was very perceptive, no doubt from years of doing this type of work. Jean sat upright as the man aimed a gun at him, unmasking Jean for who he really was. Remember how he had given a true shocked look the first time? Yeah, it was back on display with the agents gun pointed in Jean's general direction. To be honest, had the man decided to fire that gun, Jean would have seen the light at the end of that darkness people supposedly see when they die. However, luck or someone was watching over him that day as Lucas suddenly decided to move the gun away from him and began to walk away to do something. A brow raised itself in question. What the hell had just happened?

Robots started to pour in from all sides, amazingly ignoring Jean and heading straight towards Colton and Christie as they still had yet to get out of the cage. Shaking off the near death experience, the scholar quickly got up and began to aid the bunch in their fight for freedom. A passing robot was struck clean in the side by Jean's hand, penetrating the thick hull as fingers coiled themselves around some wires. Like superman he ripped the robots "organs" out, quickly disabling the robot. Through intense training and planning, Jean had toughened up his Muscular and Skeletal system thanks to his ability to manipulate gravitons. The young man now had a the bone and muscular density of an Apex Human being; but nothing near like superman. To him, it felt like punching through a wooden board as he went about thrusting a fist into another robots head.

Jean's mind was processing everything in zeptaseconds, being calculative, and strategic. In the chaos, he was unaware of all the gunshots being fired.

He quickly knelt down to the two fallen robots he had disabled, and touched them. Mind reached out to the metallic substances. Once Jean figured out the metals used, he quickly lifted his hands off the robots in a fluid motion as the disabled robots were torn apart, thus creating shrapnel that now hovered in the air. Without thought, the shrapnel darted towards the remaining robots and embedded themselves with enough force to cause them to sway. In an instant the shrapnel self-combusted and exploded while stuck in the droids, thus tearing them apart as well. When that was over, Jean turned to the crew which now had one more party member.

"Guys, less chat, more escaping." Jean said, as he quickly looked on towards the empty hallways. "I'll go scout ahead, Christie keep Colton safe. New guy, nice to meet you! Keep Colton safe as well. I'm going to on to see if there are any other prisoners out there."

His body began to vibrate wildly until his entire being was nothing but a blur standing before the group. With Jean's Molecules vibrating freakishly, the momentum being created by the trillions+ molecules that made him was now used to accelerate the scholars movements.

"Let's be quick about this." he uttered, his voice sounding rather electronic.

With that, he zoomed onwards.

13. Glen Returned from the dead

"Sounds like somebody's got a girlfriend" Christie teased in response to Colton. However she did squat down and pick up Mai, who had seemingly been rendered unconscious from everything that had happened. "Uuuuuup you get" she said with a slight groan as she shifted Mai's weight over her shoulders. It was then that Jean began vibrating. "But Jean wait there are-" she started, before her friend vanished. She turned to look down the hallways. "No more guards around" she finished quietly. Looking at Shane, she stopped to hold out a hand towards Shane. "Christie Yoshiro, thanks for helping us out" she said as she began walking alongside the small group.

[​IMG]
    "Shane Ware, and no problem. It's about time somebody did something about these experiments in here, and I made a promise I would get people out" Shane replied, shaking Christie's hand and then shifting Colton's weight. "Hey no dying on me now Colton. I just branded myself a criminal for you, the least you could do is stay breathing, yeah?" he asked with a small laugh, before focusing his attention on escaping. He began walking until they got outside. He fully expected to see the vibrating guy appear any second, confused because of the lack of...well, anyone really. He was still waiting for that when he saw Christie race ahead towards a van, calling out for someone called Brendan.

[​IMG]
    Tobias didn't feel anywhere near as bad as Cynthia. In fact, he felt rather good. It'd been one hell of a night, and he had finally got what he wanted. Aaaaand then Cynthia had to go and ask why. "I mean, we both knew I was after that for a while. Whatever works works" he said, shrugging his shoulders. He then rolled over and got out of the bed. "I'm not going to leave here just yet though. You see, Cynth, I figure since I know all about your dad, you should probably know about mine. You knew my brother had powers, I told you that much, but did you know my dad did too? Yeah, whole family of powers" Tobias said, as he reached over and slipped on one of his gloves.

"Mathias Greipr was a fairly lonely guy, fairly desperate, and just a little crazy in the head. Course, I wouldn't expect you to know him by that name. He was the original SK, messing with peoples' heads like they were his personal toys. He got Kye really well too. Aaaaand then he got a little sick, wanted to pass the mantle onto my brother due to him being the better assassin, but I wasn't going to have that" the boy continued. He now sat down on the bed next to Cynthia, running his fingers along her exposed back.

"Staying with Raven Sun was a great cover up, and a good way to keep tabs on who might know. Those people that died in the alleyway, did you ever wonder how I knew who to look for and who knew information? Think about it for a minute, Cynthia. With all the information we had, I always knew where to get more, and yet I never really told you everything I knew. From the moment we started the mission, I knew it was gonna be a flop" he said, before leaning in towards Cynthia's ear. "You could have been on the other side of this. If you hadn't been so hard to get, you could've helped me, but no" he stated, before letting out a tiny giggle as he reached up and caressed the girl's neck gently. "I was the Silent Killer the whole time. Goodnight, Cynthia" he whispered as he kissed her gently on the cheek, before he reached out for her mind. He began manipulating the way it functioned, and then shut it down altogether.

Stepping away from the corpse of his deceased friend, Tobias put on his clothing and then the other glove. Glancing behind him at the naked body of Cynthia, he couldn't help but let out another chuckle. The entire time and she'd never seen it coming. Damn he was good. Walking out of the apartment, he closed the door behind him and heard the lock click into place. He then departed and began wandering down the street, back towards the place he had once thought of as a second home; back to Raven Sun. He still had one very important job to do, a promise he still intended to keep.

14. Aelin Best Waifu

Brendan and Colton
    "I'm like a cockroach.... I don't die that easy." Colton responded with an airy laugh. The fresh air against hos face felt good as they stepped outside. What was even better was the voice in his head. "Colton! Thank goodness you are okay. You look horrible from what I can see. Keep fighting okay? We are going to get you home and safe, get you better. Remember the wonders that they worked to save you when you first came to the academy? I promise we will work twice as hard." Brendan was there trying to reassure him. He must have been in the van that Christie was running to. Sure enough a moment later he stepped out.

"Errols in the van. You know you gave him a fit by being taken. I have never seen him so stressed." Brendan said as he ran over to Colton and Shane to help hold Colton up.

"It seems you were worried too, why else would you leave your room." Colton joked. "And that my friend is why I know you will be fine." Brendan responded before addressing Shane. "Hey, I know you were imprisoned like the rest of them. I hacked their computers to find out who was there and alive. If you dint have a safe place to return, the academy always has an extra room. We specialize in teaching those with powers to control them and use them for good. You are welcome to come along. You saved Colton, it is the least we can do." Brendan said as he climbed into the van, helping Colton in.

Reaching out with his mind Brendan spoke to the others waiting to infiltrate the building. "Pull back. Colton and the others are here safe with me. We mat need to move quickly so take the cars and meet us at the airport. The security was never shut down, bed clear out as soon as possible." Brendan instructed. Once everyone was in the van he took the position of driver, allowing Errol to question as he saw fit. They were heading home.

Cynthia
    The first sign that this wasn't over was Tobias grabbing his glove before even thinking of clothes. Everything in Cynthia's mind screamed fir her ti run and grr her scythe, however her body would not cooperate. She couldn't sit up without puking. As he grabbed the glove and sat down on her bed he spoke of his family, and more importantly his father being the Silent Killer, and then implying now he was.

Tobias' fingers on her back made Cynthia tense up but with the drugs still in her system, there was nothing she could do to stop him, well nothing that wouldn't possibly get her hurt or killed. Her mind wondered if he was planning to go for another round while she was unable to fight back, but this time a little more rough. However instead he continued talking, revealing small details of a much bigger plan that in the end didn't have to do with her, except when he whispered in her ear. Cynthia couldn't hold back tears, knowing what was coming next, she was going to die. This was how it ended for her. She was been raped and now was going to be killed by the silent killer while she was still naked in her bed. His giggle helped nothing.

He caressed her neck speaking softly before ending it with 'goodnight.' "Guess you are doing the world a favour and ridding it from another monster with powers. Just do me a favour..." Cynthia trailed off as she could feel his powers in her mind, playing with it, causing her entire body to be wracked with pain just simply by triggering one thing in her brain. A sob escaped Cynthias lip before she was barely able to finish what she was trying to say. "....and... (gasp)... Go die...." Cynthia barely managed to get out before more important parts of her brain started to shut down. The last thing Cynthia saw before her sight shut down was a twisted grin from Tobias. Soon after what ever small amount of life she was holding onto faded from her eyes. When she died she did not look peaceful. Her eyes were wide and full of tears, her mouth open, gasping for air, her naked body curled up from when she was trying to hide her shame. A fitting end for someone so twisted who found much pleasure in killing.

15. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    As Tobias walked through the doors of Raven Sun, he recognised most of the faces there. Everyone there still knew him as Tobias Greipr, but after what had happened with his expulsion he wouldn't have very long until Benjamin or someone was called to deal with him. That was fine though, what he was there for wasn't going to take very long.

He found Jason by himself in a hallway. It hadn't been hard to find him, using his mind reading he'd figured that he was around there. In fact, if anything Jason had found him. Maybe word had spread about him returning already and Jason was there to see him gone. "Heeeeey Jason, long time no see, did ya miss me?" he asked. He was walking with his hands behind his back, and stopped just a couple of meters away from the man. "You'll never guess who I killed this morning!" the boy exclaimed. Jason did not seem amused.

Tobias began sending images through using his powers, allowing Jason to see every bit of his evening with Cynthia. Once that was done, he couldn't help but find Jason's reaction amusing. The guy was fuming, he could see it. He looked exceptionally pissed off, like one small thing would push him over the edge. Shame he didn't have a small thing, a huge blow would have to do. "Don't worry, you're not a grandfather or anything. There's no chance Cynth will be giving birth" he stated, before sending more images. He sent images of the last moments of Cynthia's life as Tobias had ended it. Their conversation, her reaction, and his enjoyment of it; everything.

"She was getting a little too close to figuring out who I am, but you understand that don't you? I mean, you did screw her over a bit didn't you?" he asked. Jason looked ready to explode, the fury on his face was incredibly funny to Tobias. "I guess now that you know I'm the SK it shouldn't come as a surprise that I know everything about you. You're pathetic, Jason. A complete waste of space. At least Cynthia knew how to live, although...I guess she kind of doesn't anymore, huh?" he taunted.

And that was when Jason snapped. With a furious roar, the older man started charging at Tobias with his claws out, ready to attack in a bloodthirsty rage. A thin smile appeared on Tobias' face as Jason got to him. He had once called Jason a coward and said he deserved to die, and he was going to make sure that he did, right there and then. And so, as Jason got to him and swiped with his claws, the silent killer's hands came from behind his back and went straight for his opponent's face, laced with paralyzing poison as the two assassins engaged in fierce combat, each one fully intending to end the other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.