ℬαℸℸℓℯ ℴÆ’ ℸℎℯ ςℯηℸμ╓ч

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Accalia, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Accalia Gummi Ship Junkie

ϒℴμ'╓ℯ ίη α ωα╓. ϒℴμ ღαч ςℎℴℴşℯ ℴηℓч ℴηℯ şί∂ℯ Æ’ℴ╓ ςℎα╓αςℸℯ╓ş ίη Ъαℸℸℓℯ, Ъμℸ ςℎα╓αςℸℯ╓ş ℸℎαℸ ∂ℴη'ℸ Ъαℸℸℓℯ ςαη Ъℯ ℴη ℯίℸℎℯ╓ şί∂ℯ. ϒℴμ ωίℓℓ Æ’ίℊℎℸ ίη şς╓ί℘ℸ Æ’ℴ╓ღαℸ, Ъμℸ чℴμ ღμşℸ Ъℯ ∂ℯℸαίℓℯ∂ ίη чℴμ╓ ∂ℯşς╓ί℘ℸίℴη.

An example of a script format fight:

Warrior 1: Ha! You'll never beat me! *Unsheathes his sword and swings it at Warrior 2's sword in an attempt to cut his cheek.

Warrior 2: *Dodges it and does the same, attempting to render warrior 1 defenseless*

And so on and so fourth.

Here is the list of available sides and classes.

ℱℯηℯşίαηş

Healer: A person with the ability to heal allies in battle. This can strain them if overused.
    Warrior: A person that fights with swords.
    Druid: A person that fights using the element of Earth. Best if used in long range.
    Cat: A person that sneaks supplies to their allies during battle. Also fights if need be.

ℳℴ╓ℊℴℸℎίαηş

Healer: A person with the ability to heal allies in battle. This can strain them if overused.
    Warrior: A person that fights with swords.
    Druid: A person that fights using the element of Earth. Best if used in long range.
    Cat: A person that sneaks supplies to their allies during battle. Also fights if need be.

Of course, you can pick a class not mentioned above. When you join please post a brief introduction.

Example:

Introducing Accalia!
    [​IMG]
    Class: Druid
    Species: Elf

Here are the positions for people who run this page.

α∂ღίη: Accalia
    ςℴ-α∂ღίη:

ℒℯα∂ℯ╓ ℴÆ’ ℱℯηℯşίαηş:
    ℒℯα∂ℯ╓ ℴÆ’ ℳℴ╓ℊℴℸℎίαηş:
    ℱℯηℯşίαη ℋℯαℓℯ╓:
    ℳℴ╓ℊℴℸℎίαη ℋℯαℓℯ╓:

If you wish to be chosen for the positions above, you may send me a vm, or pm. Don't post it here; you won't be considered for the position, nor will I consider you.