нєαят'ѕ [♥☺] cσηтєηт

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Jayn, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: Homestuck kids.

Good night, Midnight.

2. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

OOC: I went Trick or Treating with two of my friends. Going to do more later .

3. Jayn

OOC:

@Britishism: I thought it would be Homestuck related. I'm only on Act 2 and something weird is going on with Dave and Lil' cal, but I hear Act 5 makes it all worth it.

@Heart: What were you for Halloween?

4. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: Dave's escapades in the early acts were some of my favorite parts of the entirety of Homestuck.
    Act 5:1 was really brilliant, though repetitive, and Act 5:2 was omgfhwgads :D
    Have you enjoyed it so far?

5. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

OOC:
    I love Halloween, but I didn't get a cool expensive costume this year. I tried to be Light Yagami for a while, but that didn't work. I'm going to take my siblings trick 'r treating and then I'm going to watch some Scream 4. And my current costume idea:

[​IMG]

6. Jayn

OOC:

@Britishism: Really? I have to ask, just because I'm super girly and need to know. Is there any romance at all in Homestuck? I'm enjoying it so far because it's funny, but I'm curious. xD

@Tummer: That costume is kind of awesome. It describes my feelings.--*shot*

7. Plums Wakanda Forever

ooc:

@Jayn: Act 5.1
    All of the quadrants
    just
    all of them

8. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: @Plums

Act 6 plot twist
    Introducing THE TWENTY OTHER SUBSECTIONS
    Pale gray with a tint of red
    Red with white polka dots
    Teal

9. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: FFFS PLUMS~

Fuzzy's head swiveled left and right. "Heart, you're here, excellent! Dalek, sounds like a nice name, unique since I've never heard of one, ever." He smiled and that smiled was directed at anyone he could find. "Alright people. Waiters, and waitresses, let's get too work. If they're at booth and don't wish to spend points, simply work on making them feel at home. "I wish to speak to our event planner about working at theme park part time. Also, I hope you feel refreshed Mr. Teddy, your fellow Inn keepers should be coming in soon. For now, I suggest that you get a feel of this place, and grab a cookie or two."

10. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

@Jayn
    OOC: I was Aerith from FF7- home made so it sucked xD

Heart smiled at Fuzzy and nodded to his orders. It seemed that this place would be a fun place to work at-and much fun.

11. Jayn

@Heart: Lol. I bet it was awesome. ;0

> Greets people at the Inn entrance.

> Spins around in chair after.

It's been a slow day as usual for the Inn. She could see Luis heading downstairs, probably for a break or a bite to eat. She still had about a half-an-hour before her shift ended. Hopefully a customer would come back, or at least someone to talk to.

Lame.

12. Sumi suicidé

[/ooc I guess]: uh hi joining in on this fun!!
    Username: Roxas
    I am here to: do everything I guess! I want to get to know everyone better and this seems really fun. u v u
    *Rep-Card: I'll get back to you on that I need to fix my snipping tool. |orz
    Anything Else: u-uhm, let's have fun! ( / - 7 - )/

13. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Loxie timidly opened the door of the Heart's Content Cafe. Her first day and she was already late! She hurried up to the person at the counter. "Hello, I'm the new pastry chef, Loxare. Loxie. I'm sorry I'm late, the hotel I was staying at was having a problem with their computers and couldn't get me checked out on time." She reached into her bag, pulling out a Tupperware full of baked goods. "I brought some snacks for the staff members, for when they're on their break."

14. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Luis examined the menu, looking at what he was willing to get. He wasn't too hungry, but he certainly was thirsty.

OOC:
    'Sup, 'sup everyone?

15. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Midnight smiled at Loxie and commented "I like her already" when she heard about the snacks. Though she quickly went back to work, walking over to Luis with a smile on her face. "Hello, welcome to Heart's Content Cafe. Are you ready to order and if so what can I get you?"

OOC: Hey ^,^

16. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Heart smiled as she saw the girl enter. Another new worker might be another possible friend.

17. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

After dropping off her Tupperware, Loxie was sent into the kitchen. Thankfully, the manager wasn't mad at her for being late. Loxie would do her best to be on time from now on, which shouldn't be difficult since she was staying at Heart's Content Inn until she could find a permanent place to live.

Quickly tying the apron strings around her waist, she inspected the kitchen. She would need a cutting board: the one here was too small. Everything else was perfect however, so she rolled up her sleeves and started baking.

18. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Luis took one last quick look at the menu before looking at Midnight. "Yeah, I'd like a coke please, and some cake." It may not have been healthy, but it sure was good.

19. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Andrew looked around нєαят'ѕ [♥☺] cσηтєηт Cafe curiously. He saw new faces, new friends just waiting to be made. Seeing that one of his co-workers, Midnight, was already helping the customer, Andrew decided to lay back in a nearby chair and relax until a new customer arrived.

20. Midnight Star Master of Physics

"One coke and cake coming up" Midnight replied happily before leaving to get them, she totted the prices up in her head as she went making it out to be 120 points.