нєαят'ѕ [♥☺] cσηтєηт

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Jayn, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Forgot to do this tehehehe

Username:Kingdom Hearts530 (Heart)
    I am here to: (Role play, chat, meet new people, play the game, all of that, etc.) EVERYTHING! :D
    *Rep-Card: Already gave
    Anything Else: Sup pplz?

2. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

Fuzzy, was not a very blue man at all. Infact the hum and whirling noises from the kitchen attested to that as he dabbled with the kitchen's equipment. At some point, people from all different sorts of timezones would be here, and that is when he'd shine. So for now, he busied himself with inventory checking before leaving the kitchen to enter the Cafe. "Hello everyone!"

3. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Brit looked up from waiting at the counter and grinned.

"Ah, hey," He said, raising his hand in greeting. Seemed like a nice guy.

4. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

"Please too meet you. I am Fuzzy, any variation of the name that isn't insulting can be used to catch my attention. And you are?" He spoke as he approached the counter, the man seemed very relaxed here. Too relaxed to be a simple visitor. An employee of some sort..

5. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Username: Loxare

Alias: Loxie

Applying For: Pastry Chef

Qualifications: I'm a very good baker and am able to make cake, pie, cookies, cupcakes, muffins and cinnamon rolls.

Rep-Card: RepCard.jpg

I am here to: Work and role-play.

Anything Else: Hoping to meet friends and bake tasty treats for the customers. ^-^

6. Jayn

@Loxare; Welcome! [noparse]:D[/noparse]

OOC:

Heart's Content Academy is currently being built, along with the chapel! Which meannnns, new jobs are coming! Hooray!

7. Midnight Star Master of Physics

@ Hearts: OOC: Sorry for delay, I went off to bed before you posted. Anyway...

BIC: Midnight looked round at the girl who had asked her about working here, "Oh, um, well to be honest it's my first day too. So, I'm a little unsure. Make yourself useful?" She suggested, still smiling of course, but not really knowing what to say. She was as much playing it by ear as anyone. She looked round as someone came in and said hello to everyone, "Hello" she replied. He seemed very confident, so she was guessing he either worked here or he was a regular. A lot more staff had appeared around the place so she'd started to relax more and everyone seemed to be quite nice.

8. Jayn

User name: Jayn.
    Alias: Jayn.
    Applying For: Maid & Food Clerk
    Qualifications: Lol. :trollface:
    *Rep-Card: Here.
    Anything Else:

Username: Jayn
    I am here to: Role play, chat, play, GET ALL ACHIEVEMENTS EVAH, and meet new people.
    *Rep-Card: Provided.
    Anything Else:

9. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

Dark eyes went from the man to the other woman. This one, he knew her name. "Midnight! Welcome aboard. Has anyone seen the other waiter, Andrew, his name is."

10. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Midnight grinned at being recognised, she suddenly felt like she was supposed to be there instead of just trying to fit in and make herself useful. "That's me, thankyou and I'm not sure about Andrew" She said before looking round for Andrew, she'd not met him before so didn't know what he looked like so that made looking for him a tad harder. However her eyes came to rest on a guy serving someone else a drink. There weren't that many waiters there, so she figured that could be him though she didn't speak up as she wasn't too keen on the idea of making a fool of herself on her first day should it be the wrong person.

11. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Andrew turned around as he heard his name being called. He bent back slightly and murmured to Teddy, "Pardon me." Standing up straight, he walked toward the man. The man seemed nice, and Andrew smiled. "Yes sir?" He softly said to him. He stared into the man's soft, dark eyes as he waited for a reply.

12. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Teddy woke up from one of the most restful sleeps he had slept in a very long time. He wondered how he had gotten into the bed he was in, then remembered that he stayed in the cafe a little longer and chatted with the people who worked there. He had gotten his room key card and had gone up to check out his new "living quarters". Teddy went through his daily motions, brushing his teeth, taking a shower, and putting on his new butler suit (which he found conveniently at the front door). He went downstairs to the lobby and found it bustling with newcomers and new job recruits. Teddy walked over to concierge and asked, "Well, what's for me to do?"

13. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Heart smiled at her and didn't feel so out of place. It seemed that everyone was new here. She walked over to man who seemed to be in charge- at least in her eyes-(Fuzzy).
    "Ummm... I'm new here too. I'm Heart,"

14. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Luis was ready to great another day of (semi)hard work. To him, this was probably the best job in the world. Since he was the Assistant Manager, he had his own room at the Inn to stay at, meaning not having to pay any rent or personal bills. He liked spending his money on food though, and he was very hungry this particular morning. He decided to venture out of his office for a little bit to get some breakfast. He walked in, a half grin on his face, and made his way to one of the vacant tables.

15. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

@Fuzzy
    Brit smiled and laughed. "My name's Dalek, but you can call me Brit."

He stepped back a bit to let the others introduce themselves. Fuzzy seemed to be a commanding authority here at the cafe. Refreshing to see a commanding figure. "See you around."

Brit slid back into his booth, the table in front covered with papers.

16. Jayn

OOC:

No quoting. @(username) plz.

Besides that, I'm bored out of my mind but don't feel like role playing atm. What are you guys doing for Halloween?

17. Midnight Star Master of Physics

OOC: Going to bed right now. But I went to Fright Night, a big halloween event in my city yesterday, dressed up as a witch which was fun (bar my bf being a misery and refusing to dress up). Not done much tonight except dressing up to greet the trick or treaters. You?

18. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: Me and my friends are going to a party and enter a costume contest that we will inevitably lose.
    isgonbfun

You?

19. Jayn

@Midnight: That sounds like fun. ;__; What timezone are you in? And good night.~ Sleep tight.

@Britishism: What are you guys going to be dressed as?

And I don't really think I'm doing anything at all. So I'll probably force Fuzzy B. to watch a scary movie and eat candy with me or something. I haven't done anything for the past two Halloween's, so next Halloween I'll probably try to actually dress-up and stuff.

20. Midnight Star Master of Physics

@ Jayn: GMT, live in the UK. Thanks and Night ^,^