кingdomღнearts: [ϻeet the ѡorld, Έarth]

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Maka Albarn, May 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StardustXtreme Chaser

I'm surprised there are two likes just for my image, guess Tall Tale is more known than I thought.

I suppose I should take a KH character as well, Ventus sounds good to me.

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Sorry for not posting in a while guys, been getting distracted playing my games; plus this RP is a lot harder for me to get into than the others it seems. I'm getting a post in right now, just trying to figure out where I want to go with my character.

3. Glen Returned from the dead

Name: Gexln Senka
    Personality: Cold, aggressive. Prone to violence, thinks of darkness as both a good and an evil thing. Wants to gain a heart, and also wants to be as strong as he possibly can be.
    Brief Bio: When the characters from Kingdom Hearts came to Earth, so did the heartless. Gexln's Somebody, Glen, was attacked in his own home by the creatures and in his last final moments of life, gave into the darkness. However, his heart was so strong that he came back as a Nobody and resolved to never again lose a fight. Embracing his newfound power over darkness, he set out to become stronger. NOTE: Does not have extremely good control over darkness, will be taken over if he uses it too much.
    Keyblade:
    [​IMG] All credit goes to PhoenixTrooper on DeviantArt.
    Appearance: Gexln is only 5"7 in height, and he looks to be very fit but not particularly muscular, his skin is also very pale. He has somewhat short, messy brown hair and he has gentle blue eyes. Usually wears a black hoodie with black pants.
    Theme Song:

4. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Name: Marlena Serento
    Personality: Sweet and bubbly at times, while deathly serious at others. She's never watched anything Disney (Save for Aladdin) nor has ever played any of the Kingdom Hearts games, nor has she ever played Final Fantasy even.
    Brief Bio: She's a cheerleader in High school who has been kicked off her team. She's not the most complex individual.
    Keyblade: Does not and will not have one.
    Appearance:
    Theme Song:

Also, requesting the use of the Genie from Aladdin.

Name: Sebax
    Personality: Completely psychotic. He loves to toy with people and lead people to their demises, and he will try. He controls music and sound waves, able to morph the waves and release them from himself, much like any other boss-like Nobody. He's a mastermind villain much in the vain of the Joker, but with his own personality. He's known for one-liners and musical puns.
    Brief Bio: Though he wears the robes of the Organization, it is unknown where this enigma erupted from.
    Keyblade: Rotary blade, a solid black sword with a ball handle that resembles a quarter note. Has an arsenal such as that the Rotary blade can turn into a scythe, which resembles an eighth note, and has an array of whole note bombs that are separate from the sword and explode on impact (The explosion last for four seconds each)
    Appearance: For now, a complete mystery. He keeps his hood up at all times.
    Theme Song: The 13th Struggle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.