кingdomღнearts: [ϻeet the ѡorld, Έarth]

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Maka Albarn, May 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maka Albarn It's called love

Yup! You certainly can.:3

2. Maka Albarn It's called love

Oops! Sorry for the big delay everyone. I've been pretty busy moving into a new place and such. (Land Lady is making sure I get out more, meh.)

Anyways, I took off the rule to allow one main character to each person. Now you can take as many as you would like to. YUP, YUP!

I'll make my characters soon and reserve whatever no one wanted. Then we can get this party started. YAY!

3. Hiro ✩ Guardian

May I take Kairi? Thanks Maka!

4. Ansem59 Chaser

No one wants Sora? I guess I will take him. On one condition though, I'm not playing the "Gets dumber every second" Sora... I want the competent yet a little naive Sora. Is everyone okay with that?

Name: Eric Vandel
    Personality: Eric is quiet but smart mouthed. While he doesn't usually add much the to conversation, he will still leap at the chance to make another feel stupid. He is best described as a jerk. However, deep down, he cares for others and wouldn't want anyone to be hurt.
    Brief Bio: Eric completed high school a couple years back and has since been attending college. His family life has been somewhat troubled. He never knew his mother, with her dying before he turned 2. He has been living with his father, Nathan, and has a tough relationship with him.
    Keyblade: Aguatis (A Keyblade that primarily deals water damage and also powers up damage done by water based attacks.)
    Appearance: Eric is about 5'9" with brown hair and green eye's. He has a slender build, while not very muscular.

Name: Nathan Vandel
    Personality: Nathan is also quiet but much more intense and serious with all things. Not one for jokes or for tricks. He can be cruel, but its not in his nature to harm people physically. Emotionally he has no problem harming others.
    Brief Bio: Nathan grew up with a large family and married at the age of 24. A year later his wife became pregnant with their son Eric. However when Eric was 2 she passed away. Ever since then Nathan has watched over the boy, but only because of a sense of entitlement, not out of love.
    Keyblade: Charred (A Keyblade that primarily deals fire damage and also powers up damage done by fire based attacks.)
    Appearance: Nathan is about 5'10" with black hair and brown eye's. He also has a slender build but is more muscular than his son.

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

Name: Alex Rose
    Personality: A very confident man. When it comes to his strength, he won't hesitate to beat down some heartless to prove a point. He's even made it his point to let his opponents know about his strength.
    Brief Bio: Compared to the people that he hangs around, Alex gladly proclaims himself as the strongest out of them all. The ones who's seen him fight agree while the other ones just humer him. It doesn't matter to him that some may not believe him, his proclamations is more to intimadate weaker opponets and bring out real challenges.
    Keyblade: Zero's Light
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Theme Song: Action Zero

6. Maka Albarn It's called love

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for the delay. I've been busy and today some concerning health issues have just come up. Probably going to the doctor today. No worries, I'll be okay. Hopefully we can start this weekend

7. Aelin Best Waifu

b]Name:[/b] (First and last please) Tinarah (Tina for short) Kyohei
    Personality: curious,friendly, upbeat most of the time. has confidence issues that she hides behind her smile.
    Brief Bio: Tinarah had been picked on most her life, but that didn't stop her from facing the world head on. With ambitions of becoming a singer, she works hard at practicing singing, but her only problem is she never does it in front of anyone because she is scared of being judged. If anyone asks her to sing she makes up an excuse and if any one makes her uncomfortable she will simply smile and giggle a bit hiding the fact she is uncomfortable. She has one sister that is younger but with her parents both successful working full times she often feels neglected by them which drives her to spend a lot of time playing games like kingdom hearts. She spends a lot of time with her sister as well feeling she really has no one else. With not having to many friends, she is happy but tends to get lonely at times.
    Country: (Either USA or the UK... It seems a bit easier that way, don't you think?) USA (no canada :( )
    Keyblade: (You either make your own custom one, or you have Kingdom Key. Kay? Kay. All of them can kill heartless and Nobodies, no worries. And unlock locks and stuff. Don't need a fancy one unless you wanna make one) Doesn't have one (or at least not yet)
    Appearance:http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32500000/Loneliness-anime-32544972-681-528.jpg
    Theme Song: (Completely optional)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbvW_2iG2U8

8. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Name: Noire Kyohei
    Personality: Kinda moody and doesn't play well with others besides her older sister Tina
    Brief Bio: Noire was always one of the girls who didn't like anyone else. The only person she truly cares for is her sister, as their parents are never around. She loves to watch Tina play video games on her down time and enjoys Ice Cream quite a bit.
    Keyblade: Twisted Belladonna
    image.jpg
    Appearance:
    image.jpg
    Theme Song:

9. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

May I join, please :D
    Name: Duke Pierce
    Personality: He's a cocky, confident, slightly nerdy, fun loving guy. He's a bit of a flirt and is a pretty caring guy. But he does have a bit of a temper.
    Brief Bio: Born in New Orleans, he had a fairly good childhood. He was raised by his mother because his father left them the day he was born. Despite this he had a fairly normal childhood. But when the heartless and whatever else came pouring into their world, his mother was turned into a heartless. Angry and upset he tried to fight them, of course to no avail. That was until a keyblade appeared in his hand.
    Keyblade: The Sleeping Lion
    Appearance: This
    Theme Song: This

10. CrownMoksha Decimo

If only Adam had a theme for me to use

11. Maka Albarn It's called love

Hey guys, I don't know if you saw my thread in the Spamzone yesterday, but I was in ER most of the day (aka, Emergancy Room of the hospital). They let me go cause they couldn't find anything wrong, but I still have to go to a stomach doctor cause I could have... nasty stomach stuff they couldn't spot in the tests they did on me. I'm really not feeling that great (can't hardly eat anything without feeling sick), so... I'm going to be slow. But I'll try to make my characters and stuff. I don't want to drag this for very long.

12. CrownMoksha Decimo

Feel better soon Maka

13. Maka Albarn It's called love

Btw, here's my character

Name: Keiko Jenkins
    Personality: Random, silly, but she can stand her ground quite well. She always tries to make light of every situation she runs across, even though it drives some people absolutely nuts. She sometimes knows when to hold her tongue, but it takes a lot of effort.
    Brief Bio: Keiko just moved to the UK, and ready for a new beginning. She grew up with just her and her dad, and she's perfectly okay with that. She likes new adventures and anything that will test her. Favorite things to do are tricks with a soccer ball, bike riding, video games, and all that jolly good stuff.
    Keyblade: Will be here soon
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    =

And for the heck of it, I'll be Donald and Goofy. :p

14. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

I might take axel, and ill make up my own chacarter as welll, i wont start posring my parts or backgrounds or anything now, but i am interested in this, hold axel for me for awhile if you dont hear from me give axel to someone else, unless hes not avalible. thanks. nice job starting tnis RP ive always love the RPs here in khv.

15. Maka Albarn It's called love

He'll be added, no worries. xD

Okay, so here's the link to the actual RP: http://kh-vids.net/threads/official-кingdomღнearts-ϻeet-the-ѡorld-Έarth.140180/

Here is where everyone ended up at (And this was a random draw, so don't get mad at me):
    The Place Where Everyone Is
    [​IMG]

Sora
    Roxas
    Zack Fair
    Squall/Leon
    Neku
    Aqua
    Xion
    Yuffie
    Cloud
    Eric Vandel
    Nathan Vandel
    Alex Rose
    Noire Kyohei
    Tinarah (Tina for short) Kyohei
    Shiki
    Kairi
    Donald
    Goofy
    Axel
    Ollette
    Auron
    Riku
    Tifa
    Caleb Stitem
    Keiko Jenkins

AAAAAND, I'm planning to make a group on "Skype" for all of us to hang out at and discuss things more. If anyone wants to join, let me know!

Have any questions? Ask away~

16. Maka Albarn It's called love

HEADS UP!

We are no longer having the UK as a setting in this RP. We are going to change it to solely the USA. We're only going to plot in three major states though, so no worries.

The three main states will be Texas, New York, and California.

I WILL DO ANOTHER RANDOM REDRAW FOR CHARACTERS. Right now, I have a headache and need to take a nap.

So far, this is what we have:

New York: Donald, Goofy, Neku
    Texas: Cloud
    California: Riku

Will redraw characters soon!

17. StardustXtreme Chaser

May I Join as well?

Name: Daniel Gray
    Personality: A calm and serious individual in battle, but actually, a friendly person when befriended, even when he doesn’t know people, he’ll help them, but he does step back when the situation calls for it.
    Brief Bio: A calm but carefree youth who believes in following your own path rather than go on one someone else has set for you, thus, he has the air of relaxation most times, this does get on his parents nerves as they want him to get a good job to support himself but he never had much of a desire for it, he does like RPG’s of other worlds or such as it gives a lot of imagination and some good thoughtful stories that could leave an impression as he mainly loves Japanese songs
    Keyblade: Rejection of Fate
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Theme Song: None as of yet

18. Maka Albarn It's called love

YAY! Someone else! You are added. And your character will be in Texas. *trying to make things balanced* Is that okay?

19. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]
    Mister, never insult the great state of Texas...
    And sure-o's

20. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

I'm interested. King Mickey, Yen Sid, Luxord, and Demyx. If... I could play Stitch too... you'd be my best friend...>>" "Fr-Friend..."

Name: Jonathan Archie
    Personality: He's a bit of a philosopher and intellectual always working his mind around any obstacles facing his path. He's a talented performer and constantly wants to entertain people and is love with the entirety of the entertainment business. His talents include voice impressions, singing, guitar and Piano Playing, and he excels at Drama as well as Comedy; a true prodigy of the business. He's often lazy and introverted by himself though, so there are days where he spends the whole day indoors, and even most of that in bed. From growing up surrounded by Disney as a kid, he is a major Disney fan, and somewhat of an authority on all things Disney. When out, he'll spend his days in a mall or at Disneyland.
    Brief Bio: He grew up in Florida surrounded by Disney. He played Kingdom Hearts as a kid, and still plays the games as they come out. A hopeful actor, he's living in California currently.
    Keyblade: Hyperdrive
    Appearance: He is a lean lad, with a less than athletic build (He has a fast metabolism, but he regularly works out to bulk up; little success). He has black hair styled into a bit of a blowout and feathered Caesar cut. He has a somewhat long-ish face and hazel eyes, mildly handsome features with pale skin. He typically wears suits even when it's hot out, but when he dresses down, he sports typical summery, beach going wear such as what you find at Hollister, Abercrombrie and Finch, Aeropostle, etc.
    Theme Song: Somewhere Only We Know- Keane

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.