кingdomღнearts: [ϻeet the ѡorld, Έarth]

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Maka Albarn, May 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maka Albarn It's called love

Or should we call it a dimension...?

[​IMG]
    Hello everyone! Maka is here to PARTY!
    Well, ahem. I've been gone a while, thought "Hey! Summer is coming up. Everyone is going to be free and probably want to do the old fashion KHVs style of RPing."
    You know, the one where we all Roleplay as Kingdom Heart characters and original characters that have a potential to be probably the next keyblade wielder?
    So if you're still interested, please... continue reading. ;D
    [​IMG]
    The Idea
    So pretty much this is like a Sword Art Online and a .hack// concept, BUT, but.... Instead of you going to the game, the game comes to you.

That's right. There's a rip in the Kingdom Hearts dimension that sends most if not all the Kingdom Hearts spiraling towards earth during an awesome meteor shower. Everyone can end up together, or be separated, or some will be together and others apart. That's the fun of this RP.

The twist is that not only are the original KH characters going to be played, but you can make your own regular character as well. Of course everyone on Earth knows about Kingdom Hearts, or mostly everyone. It's the most coolest game ever! Then suddenly, one day, it becomes real. Heartless are attacking your town, Nobodies are starting to appear, and apparently you may or may not have the ability to wield the keyblade.

I'm not expecting everyone to be caught up in the Kingdom Hearts series completely. I mean, I'm sure not. I only know the stories of Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts II, and 365/2 Days. Sadly, I don't know about Dream Drop Distance or Birth By Sleep or... whatever other games they have out that I'm not aware of. >_< I'm sorry. But, but... if I can get enough people interested in this, I'll involve the characters from the series I don't know of...

That is... Um... Is anyone interested in this RP? Anything I can do to make it better and more RPable?

The Rules
    [​IMG]
    • No godmodding (meaning being the most powerful and unbeatable character in the RP. Everyone has a weakness.)
    • No power playing (meaning do not play other character's being played by someone else into your own plot. Like "Riku punched Roxas in the face and then threw him over the cliff." No. Give characters a chance to respond to you.
    • No auto killing/killing others (self explanatory, and ask the person AND ME permission first if you're going to kill someone off)
    • Follow KHVs rules and guidelines (Meaning keep everything at PG-13- THIS IS KINGDOM HEARTS! Cannon characters don't swear. Originals may, but don't swear like a sailor. Not very cool if you do that.)
    • Romance is okay (Don't go over the top though)
    • I am creator of this RP, therefore I will put more rules in when I see fit. But as everyone knows, I'm not a tyrant and I'll be really fair to you. Promise.
    • Post within a week or let me know when you get busy.
    The Kingdom Hearts Characters
    [You can take as many main characters as you want now]
    [FIRST COME, FIRST RESERVED]
    [​IMG]
    • Sora: Taken by Ansem59!
    • Kairi: Taken by HoT!
    • Riku: Taken by Cloud<3!
    • Aqua: Taken by Hero of Time!
    • Ventus: Taken by StardustXtreme!
    • Terra
    • Roxas: Taken by master of keyblades!
    • Namine
    • Xion: Taken by Vivid Green!
    • Donald: Taken by Maka!
    • Goofy: Taken by Maka!
    • King Mickey: Taken by Sebax!
    • Xemnas
    • Xigbar
    • Xaldin
    • Vexen
    • Lexeaus
    • Zexion
    • Saix
    • Axel
    • Demyx: Taken by Sebax!
    • Luxord: Taken by Sebax!
    • Marulxia: Taken by Beuce!
    • Larxene
    • Xehanort
    • Vanitas
    • Yen Sid: Taken by Sebax!
    • Eraqus
    • Squall (Leon): Taken by HoT!
    • Ollette: Taken by HoT!
    • Hayner
    • Pence
    • Siefer
    • Cloud: Taken by Cloud<3!
    • Tifa: Taken by HoT!
    • Auron
    • Yuffie
    • Zack Fair
    • Neku: Taken by master of keyblades!
    • Shiki: Taken by master of keyblades!
    • Stitch: Taken by Sebax!
    • Genie: Taken by Sebax!
    -!!!NOTE!!!-
    If you do not see a Kingdom Hearts character here that you want to play (This includes Final Fantasy characters and perhaps SOME Disney characters) let me know so I can add them, okay?! Okay.
    The Original Character Skeleton Layout
    [​IMG]
    Code:
    [b]Name:[/b] (First and last please)
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b] (old as you can get is around 27. Just cause.)
    [b]Personality:[/b]
    [b]Brief Bio:[/b]
    [b]Keyblade:[/b] (You either make your own custom one, or you have Kingdom Key. Kay? Kay. All of them can kill heartless and Nobodies, no worries. And unlock locks and stuff. Don't need a fancy one unless you wanna make one)
    [b]Appearance:[/b]
    [b]Theme Song:[/b] (Completely optional)
    The Chosen Ones
    Name:
    Caleb Stitem
    Personality:Heroic, Courageous, quick to act, confident in his ability. Has a strong sense of justice.
    Brief Bio:Caleb has always been a defender of people. Against seasoned criminals or common street thugs, it didn't matter to him. All that mattered was protecting those that could not protect themselves. Upon hearing of the arrival of the Heartless and Nobodies, Caleb took it upon himself to protect the world from this new threat.
    Keyblade: Metal Chocobo
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Theme Song:

Name: Eric Vandel
    Personality: Eric is quiet but smart mouthed. While he doesn't usually add much the to conversation, he will still leap at the chance to make another feel stupid. He is best described as a jerk. However, deep down, he cares for others and wouldn't want anyone to be hurt.
    Brief Bio: Eric completed high school a couple years back and has since been attending college. His family life has been somewhat troubled. He never knew his mother, with her dying before he turned 2. He has been living with his father, Nathan, and has a tough relationship with him.
    Keyblade: Aguatis (A Keyblade that primarily deals water damage and also powers up damage done by water based attacks.)
    Appearance: Eric is about 5'9" with brown hair and green eye's. He has a slender build, while not very muscular.

Name: Nathan Vandel
    Personality: Nathan is also quiet but much more intense and serious with all things. Not one for jokes or for tricks. He can be cruel, but its not in his nature to harm people physically. Emotionally he has no problem harming others.
    Brief Bio: Nathan grew up with a large family and married at the age of 24. A year later his wife became pregnant with their son Eric. However when Eric was 2 she passed away. Ever since then Nathan has watched over the boy, but only because of a sense of entitlement, not out of love.
    Keyblade: Charred (A Keyblade that primarily deals fire damage and also powers up damage done by fire based attacks.)
    Appearance: Nathan is about 5'10" with black hair and brown eye's. He also has a slender build but is more muscular than his son.

Name: Alex Rose
    Personality: A very confident man. When it comes to his strength, he won't hesitate to beat down some heartless to prove a point. He's even made it his point to let his opponents know about his strength.
    Brief Bio: Compared to the people that he hangs around, Alex gladly proclaims himself as the strongest out of them all. The ones who's seen him fight agree while the other ones just humer him. It doesn't matter to him that some may not believe him, his proclamations is more to intimadate weaker opponets and bring out real challenges.
    Keyblade: Zero's Light
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Theme Song: Action Zero

Personality: curious,friendly, upbeat most of the time. has confidence issues that she hides behind her smile.
    Brief Bio: Tinarah had been picked on most her life, but that didn't stop her from facing the world head on. With ambitions of becoming a singer, she works hard at practicing singing, but her only problem is she never does it in front of anyone because she is scared of being judged. If anyone asks her to sing she makes up an excuse and if any one makes her uncomfortable she will simply smile and giggle a bit hiding the fact she is uncomfortable. She has one sister that is younger but with her parents both successful working full times she often feels neglected by them which drives her to spend a lot of time playing games like kingdom hearts. She spends a lot of time with her sister as well feeling she really has no one else. With not having to many friends, she is happy but tends to get lonely at times.
    Keyblade: Doesn't have one (or at least not yet)
    Appearance:http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32500000/Loneliness-anime-32544972-681-528.jpg
    Theme Song: (Completely optional)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbvW_2iG2U8

Name: Noire Kyohei
    Personality: Kinda moody and doesn't play well with others besides her older sister Tina
    Brief Bio: Noire was always one of the girls who didn't like anyone else. The only person she truly cares for is her sister, as their parents are never around. She loves to watch Tina play video games on her down time and enjoys Ice Cream quite a bit.
    Keyblade: Twisted Belladonna
    Appearance:
    Theme Song:

Name: Duke Pierce
    Personality: He's a cocky, confident, slightly nerdy, fun loving guy. He's a bit of a flirt and is a pretty caring guy. But he does have a bit of a temper.
    Brief Bio: Born in New Orleans, he had a fairly good childhood. He was raised by his mother because his father left them the day he was born. Despite this he had a fairly normal childhood. But when the heartless and whatever else came pouring into their world, his mother was turned into a heartless. Angry and upset he tried to fight them, of course to no avail. That was until a keyblade appeared in his hand.
    Keyblade: The Sleeping Lion
    Appearance: This
    Theme Song: This

Name: Keiko Jenkins
    Personality: Random, silly, but she can stand her ground quite well. She always tries to make light of every situation she runs across, even though it drives some people absolutely nuts. She sometimes knows when to hold her tongue, but it takes a lot of effort.
    Brief Bio: Keiko just moved to the UK, and ready for a new beginning. She grew up with just her and her dad, and she's perfectly okay with that. She likes new adventures and anything that will test her. Favorite things to do are tricks with a soccer ball, bike riding, video games, and all that jolly good stuff.
    Keyblade: Will be here soon
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]

Name: Daniel Gray
    Personality: A calm and serious individual in battle, but actually, a friendly person when befriended, even when he doesn’t know people, he’ll help them, but he does step back when the situation calls for it.
    Brief Bio: A calm but carefree youth who believes in following your own path rather than go on one someone else has set for you, thus, he has the air of relaxation most times, this does get on his parents nerves as they want him to get a good job to support himself but he never had much of a desire for it, he does like RPG’s of other worlds or such as it gives a lot of imagination and some good thoughtful stories that could leave an impression as he mainly loves Japanese songs
    Keyblade: Rejection of Fate

Name: Marlena Serento
    Personality: Sweet and bubbly at times, while deathly serious at others. She's never watched anything Disney (Save for Aladdin) nor has ever played any of the Kingdom Hearts games, nor has she ever played Final Fantasy even.
    Brief Bio: She's a cheerleader in High school who has been kicked off her team. She's not the most complex individual.
    Keyblade: Does not and will not have one.
    Appearance:
    Theme Song:

Name: Sebax
    Personality: Completely psychotic. He loves to toy with people and lead people to their demises, and he will try. He controls music and sound waves, able to morph the waves and release them from himself, much like any other boss-like Nobody. He's a mastermind villain much in the vain of the Joker, but with his own personality. He's known for one-liners and musical puns.
    Brief Bio: Though he wears the robes of the Organization, it is unknown where this enigma erupted from.
    Keyblade: Rotary blade, a solid black sword with a ball handle that resembles a quarter note. Has an arsenal such as that the Rotary blade can turn into a scythe, which resembles an eighth note, and has an array of whole note bombs that are separate from the sword and explode on impact (The explosion last for four seconds each)
    Appearance: For now, a complete mystery. He keeps his hood up at all times.
    Theme Song: The 13th Struggle
    The Place Where Everyone Is
    [​IMG]

Squall/Leon
    Aqua
    Riku
    Xion
    Marluxia
    Alex Rose
    Yuffie
    Tinarah (Tina for short) Kyohei
    Jonathon
    Stitch
    Shiki
    Kairi
    Axel
    Ollette
    Noire Kyohei
    Genie/Sebax
    Keiko Jenkins
    Ventus
    Duke Pierce
    Tifa
    Roxas
    Neku
    Donald
    Goofy
    Caleb Stitem
    Eric Vandel
    Nathan Vandel
    Sora
    Marlena

2. CrownMoksha Decimo

You have my support.

3. Aelin Best Waifu

I am up for this sounds interesting. And it is different from most other KH rps out there, so count me in.

4. Glen Returned from the dead

I like the idea of it, i'd definitely be willing to give it a try, count me in too!

5. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Maka you know I am in.

6. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I'm in to help this out. Heck, is it sad to say that I even dream this would happen in real life?

7. Maka Albarn It's called love

Sweet! Thank you guys so much! I'll work on it more tomorrow, Kay? I need some sleep.

Oh yeah! Should we add Organization XIII and Birth By Sleep characters? Any other ideas? Let me know!

8. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I'm all for both of those (because Aqua is my bby<3)

9. Ansem59 Chaser

I'm a little late to the party, but this sounds like a fun concept and idea! I'm in.

10. Glen Returned from the dead

Makes sense to have Org XIII and BBS in it if the other characters are doesn't it?

11. Maka Albarn It's called love

Yes, it does make a lot of sense. xD Um... But I guess Aqua, Terra, and Ven keep their age because all that happened. You know what I mean? Like they're not aged since the BBS game. Does that make sense? Or... did I miss some of the plot. lol[DOUBLEPOST=1369958740][/DOUBLEPOST]And updated! Feel free to reserve Kingdom Heart characters now!!!

12. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Like maka said, feel free to reserve people now :3

13. CrownMoksha Decimo

I'll reserve roxas for the fun of it

14. Maka Albarn It's called love

Reserved for YOU! :3

15. CrownMoksha Decimo

Curious, will the TWEWY character be in this since they were in DDD?

16. Maka Albarn It's called love

Hmmmm... I don't know them too well, but since they were in a Kingdom Hearts game, yes. Just name the characters you want. :3 (I have nooooo idea who they are since I never played that game. T~T)

17. Glen Returned from the dead

Name: Caleb Stitem
    Personality:Heroic, Courageous, quick to act, confident in his ability. Has a strong sense of justice.
    Brief Bio:Caleb has always been a defender of people. Against seasoned criminals or common street thugs, it didn't matter to him. All that mattered was protecting those that could not protect themselves. Upon hearing of the arrival of the Heartless and Nobodies, Caleb took it upon himself to protect the world from this new threat.
    Keyblade: Metal Chocobo
    Theme Song:

18. CrownMoksha Decimo

In that case I humble request that Neku and Shiki are added to the list

19. Maka Albarn It's called love

Eh, well, I guess you can have the metal chocobo. why not. xD Accepted
    Yup! I'll add them to the listy!

20. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Can I take Xion ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.