Digital Art ¬ Ode to Silverman ¬

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Cherry Berry, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Cherry Berry Chaser

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    All done a while ago, so decided to dump some of my slightly bigger icons I did, here. I know they're all not 200x200 or equally sized, but I guess it was tiresome to keep everything to size after making so many goddamn 100x100 icons.
    Almost all were colored/recolored by myself.
    If you want to see the big bunch of icons I did for this P2 character,
    look no further than here. I've been meaning to resize some of these as 200x200 if others wanted~

2. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

holy fRICKAFRACK I DIDN'T NOTICE THE EYES MOVING ON THE FIFTH ONE 'TIL I ZOOMED IN. YEEZUS.

Clicked the link and oh my goodness there are so many of them. They are quite lovely, but I think the stuff you showed is some of the best. Only thing I'll say is the backgrounds on the first two look a little wonky? Second one less so but the splotch of light yellow on the first one seems abrupt. Maybe solid colors or a texture overlay would help that a bit.

3. Cherry Berry Chaser

The eyes for the fifth one was a "Halloween special," as this character is in full creepy shadow mode in Persona 2~ ;D

I had a feeling the background wasn't doing many favours for the first two! Seeing how I did those as a rush, I'm prepared to take some more time in tweaking it to a better standard.

After all, because I had the time to color a good number of icons in the monster load of 100x100 icons from scratch, I'll have time to tweak some which weren't done as great~ 8)

4. Shuhbooty moon child

I wish I knew more about persona ;A; these are ALL lovely! I love the style and the warmth they give off XD no CnC. Beautiful done, please keep up the good wok. C: