(Updated) Yoko Shimomura -Drammatica- KH + FFvsXIII MP3s

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, we got stuff for you. Today (Technically yesterday in Japan) the -Drammatica- OST was finally released. We we're expecting content of the CD to maybe appear the day after, and it did. The Chinese website FFSKY managed to get their hands on the CD and uploaded it's content. We're only going to be supporting the KH tracks for now, as well as the bonus FFvsXIII tracks. The files first came as a m4a format, but thanks to me and XxxXehanortxxX we managed to convert them into High Quality MP3 formats for everyone to hear. Hope you enjoy these tracks and be sure to buy the album to hear all the songs!

Note: Be sure to click Read More to see the updated post

Twinkle Twinkle Holidays
    The Other Promise
    The 13th Anthology
    Destati
    FFvsXIII - Somnus

Source: FFSKY and forum member XxxXehanortXxx

Edit: Also Kairi_Li has begun editing the drammatica tracks to create other songs from the Kingdo Hearts series.

Roxas' Theme
    Video
    MP3 Download
    Neverland Sky Orchestral
    Video
    MP3 Download

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Mar 26, 2008.

1. XxxXehanortxxX
      XxxXehanortxxX
      WE ARE EVIL XALDIN.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Hell yeah man. We did it.

We are the first Kingdom Hearts site to get them up, all because of us. :D

Man we're awesome.
    2. Jewelielie
      Jewelielie
      The 13th Anthology is absolutely beautiful! It brightened up my day. Thank you very much! ^-^

Now, I must find out where I can buy this CD...
    3. XxxXehanortxxX
      XxxXehanortxxX
      The 13th Anthology is so...

so epic.

The perfect song for the final fight of the Kingdom Hearts series.
    4. Princess Luna
      Princess Luna
      oh my.. O_O those are beautiful! I am higly amused!!! ^_^
      and a great big THANK YOU for posting them!
      and another CONGRATS for being the 1st one to post them up!!
      woo~~

and the 13th anthology...
      O_O
      it was just... just so damn AWESOME! >_<
    5. Soraoscuro
      Soraoscuro
      OMG The 13th Anthology is so ****ing awesome!!!! It's too good!!!
    6. AntiWeapon
      AntiWeapon
      I know everyones already said it but.. ****ING LOVE 13 Anology!
    7. Mike-sama
      Mike-sama
      Gourgous Songs ^^. My CD was send per EMS yesterday. I hope for it to arrive as soon as possible.
      Distati with orchester sounds so magnificent. I love it. Can´t wait to hear the rest of the CD
    8. Tikem
      Tikem
      Geez... I am so lucky! Mediafire doesn't want to work for me.... :(
    9. Negative
      Negative
      They all sound freaking awsome. The holiday one sounds cool, especially with the addition of song from the Clock Tower in KH1, the Other Promise really puts on the mood that they wanted to give, and 13th Anology and Destati are just ****ing epic.
    10. SoulSlayer
      SoulSlayer
      Absolutely amazing! I'm definitely gonna buy the album now. I already own the 9 disc KH complete box, so I sorta need this to complete my KH music collection.
    11. TwilightBlader
      TwilightBlader
      The 13th Anthology was amazing and im happy i have Somnus now
    12. JaxonXIII
      JaxonXIII
      Found the song on Youtube (Xehanort should know which one I'm talking about) and it is freaking awesome!!! (song being the Anthology)

By the way, are the other KH songs still the same as the in-game versions (reluctant to download here due to bad computer)?

Found The Other Promise and it is different as well. Fits very well with Roxas.
    13. Speyeker
      Speyeker
      Sweet! I actually listened to all of Drammatica last night (well, except the Front Mission or Live A Live songs, since I've never played those games--although technically I haven't played Heroes of Mana either, but I've listened to the entire OST before, and loved it overall), but now I can't wait to get home and download these high-quality mp3's! You claim they're higher quality than the m4a's I've listened to, and I'm gonna hold you guys to that claim!
    14. A Link to the Future?
      A Link to the Future?
      Just listened to The 13th Anthology-and it's awsome, not like I expected any less from Yoko Shimomura.
    15. HOSPITAL STAT!
      HOSPITAL STAT!
      I might actually go and buy this CD if it comes out over here.
    16. gamemaster1598
      gamemaster1598
      thanks for the upload
    17. KeybladeSpirit
      KeybladeSpirit
      Yoooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh. The 13th Anthology was beautiful. *tear tear*
    18. Mexony
      Mexony
      They were all beautiful:) I really liked the 13th and twilight one! The last one Somnnus, is beatiful, the instruments behind were so awesome!
    19. Shadow Angel
      Shadow Angel
      Those songs are all A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, specially the 13th Anthology and Destati!
      The Other Promise brings me always into a sad mood....