This is it. The end. Forever? I don't honestly know.

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Bushy, Oct 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Hey all, it's been a while for a lot of us anyway.

A lot has been going on recently in my life, and I've now got full time work where I'll also be progressing into management and thus my time will become even more limited.
    I've not been around here lately all that much anyway, other than lingering in the corners of the RP arena and popping out of it now and then.

I honestly when I first started KHV properly didn't think I'd ever be leaving this place in such a way.
    I have had some incredible times here with some great friends, and yes... as a number of us experience now and then, also drama with bad times and mistakes too. But I don't want this thread to be a downer for everyone.
    Life is just that, a mix of good and bad, and KHV life has been a big part of it, especially in helping me become who I am today.
    Things I regret? A few, yes.
    Things and friends I'll cherish? Many, for definite.

There are many people here I'm going to miss, but as for everyone, feel free to keep in touch via Skype as usual.

Some of you might be wondering why full time work would stop me from coming here since it wouldn't limit ALL of my time, and well... as I said, it's only partly the reason. As well as me just not being as active as I used to be anyway, there are just reasons now as to why I just don't feel like I wanna be here any more.
    In keeping with the rules of KHV though, I'd rather keep those matters private and away from the thread.
    Just know that I have good reasons for choosing to leave now as I am.

I've learned a lot here, and gained a lot. For me, I won't forget these things.

Wow... This is sounding dramatic... haha.
    Okay, screw the rest of the big speech and rambling.

I just wanna say thanks really.
    To many of you who made my time here special, and fun and who became and still are great friends.
    I'd name names, but you all know who you are already more than likely, and I'm worried that I'll forget to name someone by accident and such. Besides that, there are many of you and yeah, this post has been long enough already.

So yeah, thanks again.
    This is it I guess.

Take care KHV,

Bushy~

PS:
    Some last minute craziness from me because... come on this is me. I couldn't leave without a little stupid crazyness, eh?
    (Click here - and apologies for the bad voice... XD ~ But I suppose this is a fitting thing in a way for me to leave on)

2. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

We'll miss ya, Bushy. I know we never interacted much personally, but I always thought you were pretty cool~

Hope you get everything all sorted out in your life. c:

oH MY ARCEUS YMCA EXCEPT KHV I'M NOT SURE WHETHER TO LAUGH OR CRY YOU'RE THE BEST

3. Amaury Legendary Hero

Take care of yourself.

4. Spike H E R O

May your road lead you to warm sands.

And lots of bitches.

5. Ghost King's Apprentice

I didn't know you that well but Im going to miss you and all your NGNL o(╥﹏╥)o

6. Arch Mana Knight

I was wondering as to whether or not I should post here. You're only a Skype message away. Still, gonna miss having you around. You're one of my only two bros on KHV. AND NOW I ONLY HAVE BUENO.

Looks like you've got regular ol' life to look forward to. So have at it.

Oh and...

This just has to be left here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.