Sony The Order 1886

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by libregkd, Aug 22, 2013.

1. libregkd -

2. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

I'll give it a try, just because it isn't First person! Seems great[DOUBLEPOST=1377176770][/DOUBLEPOST]I'll give it a try, just because it isn't First person! Seems great

3. libregkd -

4. Misty gimme kiss

I am really pumped for this. The trailer at E3 caught my attention simply for the setting. Now seeing the details from Game Informer, I will definitely be picking it up, probably fairly close to release (which isn't something I do often).

In terms of visuals, these screenshots are unquestionably gorgeous. I really have to give props to whoever worked out the light in this game because it's so dramatic in the darker screens, where they're using the lights. The characters and costumes are also modeled beautifully. I'm glad to see the game doesn't seem to be sticking in the overwhelmingly blue cast of the outdoor scenes, and varying it based on location (while still retaining a recognizable style).

The way the characters are shaping up seems incredible too. Isabeau sounds like a great female protagonist (even if not the 'main' character), I am really excited to learn more about her. Forbidden romance is also quite literally my favorite thing (lookin' at u jedi order).

5. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

I wouldn't give two shits about this game... but it's being made by Ready At Dawn, so suddenly all the love.

6. Fellangel Bichael May

I'm glad someone took the steps to make a game involved around the Steampunk era. There isn't enough of those games out here and this could be one great game. I like the character bios as it does add a good backstory to them. Can't wait to grab this once it comes out.

7. libregkd -

8. C This silence is mine

More characters need rocking facial hair like this guy, will buy it if only to support the facial hair.

I'm glad that Ready at Dawn are finally making both their own games and console games, but it feels like a waste for them to make a shooter. Guess they didn't want to start out with something too risky as their first big game.

9. Misty gimme kiss

Take my goddamn money now.

10. Arch Mana Knight

11. libregkd -

12. libregkd -

13. libregkd -

14. libregkd -

15. Arch Mana Knight

The game runs at 30 FPS.

For a good read on the story and interesting bits, check this link out.

16. Arch Mana Knight

New gameplay trailer. It's still looking nice.

17. libregkd -

18. libregkd -

19. Arch Mana Knight

It looks pretty but the short gameplay shown is making me worried that this'll be Shooting Gallery: The Game. Hopefully E3 shows us something a little more interesting about this game.

20. Misty gimme kiss

They've spoken about some of the weapons and they sound like there will be a lot that are more interesting than just regular guns. Given that they seem to be emphasizing the character's healing abilities in the cutscene I'd guess that this is early in the game, before you get some of the cooler weapons.

But GODDAMN the hype is real for this game
    Absolutely lovely, nice to hear some the VAs (though the French guy is kinda... not French sounding)
    The transitions between gameplay and cutscene seem pretty seamless as well which is awesome

Last edited: May 23, 2014