The New Enemy For Kingdom Hearts After Xehanort Saga

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by ReverofEnola, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Alan Smithee Destiny Islands Resident

2. NightCrisis Twilight Town Denizen

Maybe the new enemy would be the Heartless versions of the characters that are 2x stronger than they are.

3. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

How about The Seeker Of Light saga?

Force our heroes to confront that the light isn't all it's cracked up to be and can corrupt just as easily as darkness.

4. Alan Smithee Destiny Islands Resident

Until there's a genuine Light-based threat, I've no reason to doubt Eraqus (ironically, "Balance"-lover MX has only proven him right time and time again via countless misuses of Darkness).

5. Cherry Berry Chaser

A new enemy... Eh? Well, if Ventus's heart awakens, then surely Vanitas might possibly also awaken to come back as his very own super villain? You never know man, stuff happens.

6. ranger hewki Merlin's Housekeeper

Instead of that the Unversed will probably return, but here's one thing I never got, in KH1 when Sora released his heart to give Kairi's back her's wouldn't Ventus also get his heart back? NEW THOUGHT! Ventus going through Castle Oblivion trying to figure out what the heck is going on. Enemy, hmm, Pureblood heartless maybe? Also, for a new game this thought has been going in my head for months! Just waiting for someone to hear it: The Nobody Files. Yeah, you play get to play as each org. 13 (or 14 since this includes Xion) and you start out as Sora for a little bit, then Sora releases his heart thus creating Roxas, and you play as him (not exactly like 358/2 days) and then once you beat his storyline you unlock no. 12 beat her story and get no. 11 and so on. And once you beat Xemnas's story you unlock Xions... WOW I NEVER GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT!

7. Alan Smithee Destiny Islands Resident

Alternative:

Light-type versions of Unversed somehow spawned by growing anti-Darkness feelings in the Worlds (Darkness has screwed many people over, after all), and not only can't Vanitas control them (Light, duh) like the others (Darkness, also duh), but his own Darkness makes him a big target (along with Xehanort, of course).

8. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

Hmmmm I would like to see new foes. Maybe a fusion of heartless, nobody and unversed.

9. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

That woud be interesting however what is wrong with the light based enemy idea I had earlier?

10. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Former seekers of light who don't wnat to balance the darkness and light.

That or something similar to Unversed.

11. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

If Nomura wasn't so attached to Sora they could do the Keyblade wars game =D That would be a nice prequel!

12. A Zebra Chaser

Isn't KHX about the war?

13. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

Until now the game seems to occur nowadays, don't know if they will cover the birth of darkness and stuff.

14. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I dunno... Purebred Heartless are always going to exist independent of Xehanort and his experiments. I feel like Squeenix is going to fall back on those if the series continues beyond his little saga. At the same time, I would love to see lightspawn of any kind. Or at the very least more people who can effectively wield the dark. So far it's boiled down to almost everyone who isn't eventually swallowed by it being an incarnation of the X-man - whereas the existence of the Keyblade Wars in KH history would imply that there were once as many dark users as light users.

15. Noise For Love and Justice

Do you think they will set it up in KH3?

Like...could we be introduced to a character in KH3 (briefly or otherwise) that will be the next big bad?

16. 61 No. B

If we are introduced to a character I highly doubt it will be next big bad, we weren't introduced to Xehanort till well into the story.
    I do think they need to set up what is coming after 3, even if it's something as simple as mentioning something in passing, so that whatever comes after won't feel like it's starting from scratch even if it is. I'm not sure if I want to be introduced to any characters though, maybe Yen Sid will mention something at some point that will become important after 3.

Also, as far as new enemies go, what I said here can apply too. If we explore the KH universe after 3, we could see where the real forms of the other Org members come from, which would allow for all new enemies, characters, and settings, while still being relevant to everything that has happened before. Personally, I think this is what should be done after 3.

17. Labrys King's Apprentice

Maybe it has something to do with Aqua in the realm of darkness. Maybe she discovered something like the heartless had a mind of their own and their not mindless monsters that consumes peoples hearts like Sora and friends believed. Maybe they can speak and even have their own belifes, hell they even might have a humanoid form as well who knows.

18. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

I really would like "Dark seekers" came to light. Originally all keyblade wielders started as Dark seekers (even if they were trying to get light, they gave birth to darkness). Only afterwords some of them became protectors of light, so I wouldn't mind if there were some intelligent inhabitants of the realm of darkness, and true "Dark Seekers".

(Like Xehanort is a Dark Jedi, not a true Sith in comparison with Star wars).

19. RifleRiku Traverse Town Homebody

Technically wouldn't they be "Light Seekers" because they seek light? They wanted light, even though they brought darkness. I guess it's kind of like how Roxas is a part of the "dark side" but he uses light.

20. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

People keep using that term as if it's always existed, but both the Seekers of Darkness and the Guardians of Light are ONLY mentioned in relation to the reformation of the X-blade. I don't think it existed as a term before then.

Also, I highly doubt that all Keyblade wielders formerly used dark powers. Though I'm sure there were plenty more then than there are now.