Kingdom Hearts III What new characters would you like to see in KH3?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Key of Awakening, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Key of Awakening Merlin's Housekeeper

Personally, I just NEED to see Genesis make an appearance in the next game (though I'm not getting my hopes up). Though if SE were to put him in, I'd like to see him as an optional boss like Sephiroth, and as usual make the optional boss hard, but not to the point where you have to spam the same move over and over again (Mysterious Figure :eek: ) How about you guys?

2. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

Lightning & Fang for me since there hasn't been enough action girls from the Final Fantasy series in Kingdom Hearts. It would be awesome to fight or either have them within your party. Plus, how they cooperate within the story would also be neat :).

3. Zeroxys Twilight Town Denizen

I do believe Lightning will be in it. i read somewhere that SE wants to make Lightning their "goddess" or something like that, so itll be fun to see how big of a role she would play if she is.
    But anyways, Id like to see Randle from Monsters INC or Sully & Mike Wizouwski. ANd of course the one ive been begging for since KH1 and since Disney now owns pixar... Buzz Lightyear or Woody!!!

4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I would like to see some members of the new Organization XIII be entirely new characters. I would also like to see more original characters who reside in Twilight Town, Radiant Garden, Destiny Islands, and any other original KH worlds.

5. 61 No. B

I don't want to see any new characters in KH3. It's rarely (I don't want to say never, but I can't think of any instance where it would be) a good thing to introduce new characters towards the end of a story. If they made new characters they would (if they did it right) have to dedicate time to that character to make them worthwhile. I don't want to be taken away from Sora and him trying to gather his friends in this game. The relationships of these characters and them all coming together are what this game and KH as a whole is about. This game should focus on getting these relationships to a stable status-quo that would allow for more adventures to continue after. Introducing new characters would take away from that. We already know we're going to get new characters with Xehanorts new Org, and I suspect those will be the real forms of the old Org members we never saw. That is the only way that introducing a whole new Organization would not be a mistake, because we would not need to spend time establishing characterization. It would basically be a short introduction, and then we're good to go.

Though personally, I would rather them save any new characters, including the old Org members, till after 3. We already know KH will continue, and surely some of these characters come from interesting places that we could explore after 3 that don't necessarily tie into light/dark/everything else. I would love to see an expansion and exploration of the KH universe with the real forms of the old Org members at its core after 3.

6. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I wouldn't want anyone from Crisis Core because as amazing as the game is, that is more for Birth By Sleep's time. Lightning and Serah maybe would be cool as a small cameo.

...Unless they pull a Toriyama and rename Lightning to Light and make her the ****ing goddess of Light that helps beat the **** outta Xehanort.

Not like that'll happen, right?

RIGHT!?

7. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

I can think of a Lot of characters. Kefka, Gilgamesh, Yiazmat (Hopefully as a secret boss.), Zidane, Lightning, Vaan, Laguna, Warrior of Lght, Kain, Cecil....

And that's only a few in my list.

8. Labrys King's Apprentice

I would say Fayt Leingod, Albel Knox, Neku, Ling yao(Yes square funded that show), Ashitaka (Princess Monoke), and Tomberry

9. Plums Wakanda Forever

In terms of original KH characters, seconding Below's post. Introducing new characters at the end very rarely works out well, and given how KH has treated most Organization back stories...yeah.

I would really live to see Hayber, Pence and Olette again. I feel like they will definitely have a role to play in freeing Roxas from his hurting. I'd also really like to see the TWEWY cast again; their world's story had to be one of the better adaptions in KH as of late (3D generally did a much better job than KH2 at this).

And even though its likely not to happen, some FFXII characters would be excellent (especially Fran but dat outfit).

10. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

The series is already swollen with plot-relevant characters, and introducing more at this stage would be awkward and likely to bomb.

But as far as secret bosses?

Keep your Genesis.

Keep your Kefka.

Keep your Ultimecia.

I want CHAOS.

[​IMG]

Admit it. You'd be hype.

11. Mysty Unknown

When it comes to Final Fantasy characters... Vanille and Fang. Originally I wanted it to be just Serah the XIII-2 came out.

12. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

More Square Enix characters or even a world...
    Emperor's New Groove.
    The Black Cauldron.
    Finding Nemo.
    Other things I can't think of.

13. Aelin Best Waifu

I would like to see Serah and Noel come in. It would also be interesting to see Genesis come in but I don't see that as needed. Besides that it would be cool to see Noctis make an appearance, but since the game isn't released yet I doubt that would happen. I love lightning and all but I think she is used enough and has enough of her own games that she doesn't need to be included in KH3. Besides that I don't really know who else I would want to see.

14. Brandon Gibbs Moogle Assistant

I would like to see Rinoa heartilly from FF8 make an appearance and finally have a voice.Also i wanna see the gargoyles from the old Disney animated tv series.They should already have been in KH2 a long time ago if they had just got that idea.Well maybe somebody from here could send that idea to them somehow maybe. And maybe even Sofia the first in her world or maybe just a summon for HP and MP like how bambi and stich were.

15. Sorentas Traverse Town Homebody

Well i certainly don't want any more original characters at this point, as for Final Fantasy characters:
    - Lightning is obvious.
    - Noctis possibly?
    - Warrior of Light because why not?
    - Dissidia inspired version of Chaos as a boss.
    - Throw in a few more Final Fantasy bosses and summons.
    - Other Final Fantasy protaganists? (Just don't add Tidus)

16. Labrys King's Apprentice

I wouldn't mind seeing Scar and Shan-Yu's nobody as well.

17. PirateNinjaHanyou Traverse Town Homebody

There's too many extra Final Fantasy characters as it is.
    But I'd love to see worlds for The Black Cauldron, Treasure Planet, Brave, and, for the sake of comedy relief, The Emperor's New Groove. And naturally, with those world's, characters from those movies, as well. Especially Kuzco and Merida.[DOUBLEPOST=1377481143][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, I also remember reading somewhere else something about the idea of a Wreck It Ralph world, in which Sora finally becomes aware that he's in a video game, and that would be pretty amazing, too.

18. Destati_san Moogle Assistant

I agree with Beløw, because this is the end of the heartless/xehanort series, so I wouldn't really want anyone new to pop up unless it adds to the storyline. So, thinking about the main characters we already have, I think it would be nice if Rinoa would pop up for Leon...just for his sake. Or maybe they can do that in the end credits or something. But I am excited for what they might do with Lightning.

19. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

I want to see alot of people Lightning, Noel, Serah, Noctis, Kain, Cecil, Vaan, and Vincent.

20. SUPERSMASHDRAKE Traverse Town Homebody

Eraqus and Xehanort's master. That is all.