The Legend of Zelda ΔLink Between HeroesΔ

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Boy Wonder, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Due to me deciding that someone else better deserved Twilight Princess Link, I will be defaulting to Green, Red, Blue, and Vio c:

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Changing a rule now: if you would like to claim another Link, you are now able to as opposed to only one. The RP will start Friday around 6pm, EST so get your claim in by then~

3. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Can I claim Spirit Tracks Link under the new name Alfonzo pls? Thanks~

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Hell ****ing no.

I mean, sure~

Also, I'll be controlling any bad guys that aren't claimed if I have to, but I won't be claiming them permanently (in case anybody in the future wants them).

5. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Hey! I am....sooooo sorry. I approved you gaining these characters, but I had already approved jackdaniel0's request back on the first page for these same Links. I just forgot to edit the first post. This is entirely my fault and I can't apologize enough. Unfortunately, you need to choose a different character.

6. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Then my second Link shall be Oracle of Ages/Seasons Link, under the name of Troy (from Dr. Troy)

7. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Once again, I'm so sorry for this :/ But he's all yours~
    To go along with this, available Links are:
    Minish Cap
    Link to the Past/Link's Awakening

Also, DarkTraitor, Twilight Princess Link still needs a basic weapon and a name (can't find one, if you've given me one).
    Anyways, I'm starting the RP now after all this time! Thanks for being patient guys. The aforementioned Links (and unclaimed Zeldas) are available to anybody (new joiner or current RPer). If they're not claimed by the time the Link's break out, I'll...puppet them (if not claim one for my own!) into a situation where they're out of commission, but able to be played later easily!

Also, to copy and paste from my other thread:

8. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Not to be greedy, but I feel that Minish Cap Link won't get love a new RPer (people seem to not like Toon Links), so may I have him if someone else doesn't claim him soon?

9. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I was just thinking that. If no one claims him by the time that the breakout starts (which won't be too long, assuming we're all active>>), he's all yours. On that note, I'm deleting the character limit rules.
    Also...Starting the RP now!
    ...being lazy and using my post from the first time I made this RP.
    Don't let the size of this post intimidate you. It's this long just to start it off. I had to refer to the as-of-yet unnamed Links vaguely since they're...as-of-yet unnamed. anyways, we're officially started. Happy RPing~
    IC:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    [​IMG]
    Blue eyes looked around, but only found gray walls. "Can't believe this," a child's angry voice muttered as he turned around and focused his eyes on the steel bars in front of him. Staring straight back, past the bars, were the empty blue eyes of a Stalfos. The child walked forward, ignoring the whispering going on under his long, green hat, and placed both hands on the bars in front of him. He squeezed, hard, and pulled. Like every other time for the last few weeks, the bars didn't budge. And, once again like every time for the last few weeks, the Stalfos let out a cackle. "Keep laughing, creep," the child muttered once again. It was useless, and Darmani knew it. Without his masks, which Ganondorf immediately confiscated upon capturing Darmani near Death Mountain what seemed like ages ago, he didn't have the strength to break the bars. Not that it mattered. Even if he escaped, how could he fight all of the Stalfos guards? He looked up, past the Stalfos watching him. He was in a dungeon, just as he had been for weeks. His cell was the default cell, three solid walls and a set of iron bars. Each other cell in the dungeon held another Link, each paired with his own Stalfos guard. Though he long since stopped calling them Link. "Anybody else having any luck?" He asked aloud. They've had talk like this before, trying to come up with ways to escape, each looking for a way to use his own specific set of skills to break free from his cell, each Link studying his cell as carefully as possible looking for some hidden switch or a hole. But there wasn't any. Not this time.
    Of course, that kind of talk came after the talk where each of them had to explain who they were. Darmani sure as hell didn't believe they were all him. Psh, other Links? What kind of trick was Ganon pulling? But it was true. They all showed their left hand and revealed an actual Triforce of Courage...the same one that Darmani had on his left hand. His eyes moved to it. It was the outline of three triangles, set to make one larger triangle, with the lower right one filled in. Lately, he'd seen it flicker every once in a while, as if signaling him, but nothing happened. But that's today, right now we're focused on the past. Every time a new Link came, bound by guards and thrown into a cell, he claimed to be Link, but Darmani was Link. It took several days of talking to each other, yelling across the dungeon and sharing stories of their own personal adventures to save Hyrule that they realized they were all Link, each from a different Hyrule. More stories, of what happened when they found themselves in New Hylia shed some more light. But it wasn't until Dark Link, who Darmani hadn't seen since the Water Temple back when he was older, came to see them and even taunt them that the truth was revealed. Dark Link, now going by the moniker "Shadow Link," told Darmani and the other Links the truth: Ganondorf was neither dead nor powerless. He was a god now. He united timelines and realities into one, absorbing more and more power. But even more so, he united lands into one Hyrule, one called New Hylia. Ganon was now King. And all of the Links from all of those timelines existed at once, giving Darmani the view he had now: a different Link -some identical to each other, some with subtle differences such as hair color, and some even older than the rest- in a different cell. But Shadow Link told them something else: A Link was missing. Without that Link, the others were worthless to Ganon. Once that Link was found, they would all perish together. Shadow Link seemed happy to tell them that each time he came down to taunt them.
    It was after the first time that Shadow Link told the real Links the story that the Links decided to each take a different name to make them easier to differentiate. Since none of them could decide who should be "Link," they all chose something different. Darmani named himself after the Goron spirit who had blessed him with the Goron Mask and form: Darmani the Third. Though that possibly made this Link Darmani the Fourth.
    Darmani scowled as he looked at all of the other Links. He had realized that he could classify them into three categories based on their appearances. Kasuto was an adult, and he was in a cell just like Darmani. Another Link was in the cell next to him, but instead of iron bars, there was a single clear wall. Darmani knew it was because this Link, who had chosen the name 'Alphon,' could turn into a rabbit form and easily slip through bars. Darmani classified Alphon as a "Child Link." Another Child Link named Troy was stuck in a normal cell. This Link claimed to have time-traveled, just like Darmani, and use the weather to his whim, though he now lacked the instruments to do so. And then there was Green, Red, Blue, and Vio, the four Links. They all shared a single cell, complete with iron bars and four Stalfos guards. Apparently, they were all one Link in their own world, split into four to save their world and now split into four again. Darmani thought of them as "Cute Links," since their appearance didn't reflect the world he knew. Then there was Gale and another Link, both Cute Links placed in cells side-by-side. The second Cute Link was without his hat, which Darmani learned was actually a person named Ezlo. Ezlo was most likely with the rest of the Links' weapons. Then, there was the tall one.. Just like the rabbit-Link, he was placed in a cell without bars, but another wall. Darmani considered this one an Adult Link; he was obviously the oldest. He knew that this Link could change forms to a wolf, which is why Ganon decided to give him not a set of bars, but a wall. The last Link was Alfonzo, another Cute Link. This Link was just like the older Link, trapped behind a clear wall. Alfonzo's cell was guarded by a special spell. Alfonzo could apparently turn into a ghost and the spell stopped him from phasing through the walls. So that was it: Cute Links, Child Links, and Adult Links. Darmani knew he would technically be a Child Link under his own classification, but he considered himself an Adult Link after all he'd been through.
    Once again, he scowled. "Can anybody get out?" He asked, knowing the answer. He looked back at his Triforce mark as Tael and Tatl whispered quickly beneath his hat. His Triforce flashed once and quickly, but it burned his hand. It's happened before, but the other Links never said anything so Darmani surmised it was only his Triforce acting up. He wasn't sure exactly what it meant, but he had a feeling. Something was coming.

10. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Smith sighed. "This is how the apple falls then, eh? After everything we've done, leave it to Ganon to capture us..." He heard a Link call out.

"Anybody else having any luck?"

'Darmani...' Smith recognized the voice immediately. He got up and called back. "Nothing from me yet! I'll keep trying though!" Smith was willing to keep trying. But there was the Stalfos guards... Smith wasn't the fastest (like, at all), so running was out of the question. And without his sword or his other weapon, he couldn't do much. He looked at the other Links captured. The two that he immediately saw were Alfonzo and Troy.

Troy pounded his fists against the wall. Useless. He had been trying to break out for what seemed like months now, despite it only have been a few days. The Hero of Holodrum and Labrynna sighed. There HAD to be a way out... there just HAD to. Before he could try to escape (he didn't even know how, he just wanted to get out of here), he heard Darmani's second call;

"Can anybody get out?"

Troy was about to answer, when his Triforce mark flashed and quickly burnt his hand. That was weird. It hadn't done that since he'd been captured. There was something up here, and he wanted to figure it out.

Meanwhile, Alfonzo had no idea of anything. He couldn't turn into a ghost and work his way out (he had tried, and the end result had been PAINFUL). All he could really do was wait for the others to rescue him. They had all chosen a new name so they wouldn't all be Link. It had been too confusing that way. "If only Zelda were around... then maybe she could give me an idea of what to do..." He heard Darmani's second call. He rushed to the wall that blocked his cell. "I tried that. It hurt too much for me to bother trying again..." His side still ached. Well, it wasn't much of an ache, but it reminded him that right now, he could only hope that someone would figure a way out. It was just a matter of time...

11. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

"Can anybody get out?"

"Oh, I don't know, what do you think Derparmani?? I've been doing all I can trying to make up for my team slacking off, and so far, no dice!" "Red! We're not slacking off! We're following the plan!" "What plan!?" "The plan that involves escaping once someone comes to help us!" "And who do you think will actually come?" "Oh, I don't know, maybe LordVoldemort the Link that the Dark Link keeps telling us about!"

Life was not going smoothly for the quadruplets. At the end of their journey, they had finally managed to make peace between each other. Unfortunately, that was when they had fused back together in to one Link. However, some time after, they had stumbled upon this place called New Hylia, and they found that they were once again four! They were captured, and had now returned to their old, bickering selves...Well, one of them. "All we've been through and we get captured by STALFOS? REALLY? Atleast we could've went down with a fight! If it weren't for Purple, we could maybe have gotten a little honor in that failed attempt of a battle!" "Hey, we all, including you, agreed that I'm leader, so right now, we need you to shut up, and BE A BIT MORE PATIENT!" It wasn't common for Green Link to raise his voice, but he had just about enough of Red Link. Not like they needed even more tension than there already was now. Red, being smart enough to know this, stomped off and lied down in his little corner, grumbling.

"...You're sure about the plan?" "Positive." "Well, I hope so. Purple hasn't been very talkative lately." He glanced at the Purple Link, who was huddling up in a fetal position in his own corner, back facing the others. They'd been trying to talk to him, but so far no words have left his mouth. And then he heard a strange burning sensation on his hand. Actually, they all did. "Huh...?" He looked at his hand, and saw the Triforce shine, before returning to normal. He looked back at the others. Blue nodded, and Red simply waved his hand. Purple, however, just did nothing. Green sighed, and sat down, Blue joining him.

"I know what you're thinking." "What makes you so sure?" "Well, we're more related personality-wise than the other two." "True." "Don't worry, Ganon wouldn't hurt Zelda." "Until he gets the Triforce of Wisdom." "Don't go Purple on me now, Green. The leader's the one that keeps up our morale." "Huh, no wonder why we're all down in the dumps." Sighing, Blue got up, and walked over to the bars, shaking them. "Just a bit more time will do..."

12. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

[​IMG]
    The first thing he saw was red. Just red. It was a bright red, not the color of blood, but it was just...red. And bright. A red so bright that he hated it. More than anything. The red made him angry and that made him hate it even more. Or did he hate it because he was already angry? He wasn't sure. No matter how many times he tried to remember which came first, the anger or the hate, he never could. For that matter, did either of those two emotions come before the red or did the red precede them both? But did that even matter? Hell no. And it still didn't. Because when he finally started to see other things beside red, he finally realized it: He neither hated the red nor was he angry at it, he was just angry and hateful for the mere hell out of it. He was born hateful and angry, born out of hate and anger, and born into a world of hate and anger.
    The first thing that he saw after the blinding red was a man. And somehow, though he had no memory prior to that moment, he knew it was Ganondorf. His first instinct was to strike, but he didn't move. Just like Ganondorf replaced his vision of red, the Gerudo was replaced by a vision of green. And that made him angrier. And that was it. His first sight was red. His first emotions were anger and hate. His first memory was Ganondorf. And his first intelligent thought was "I hate green."
    After that, time passed. He didn't exactly remember his early days in detail; they were more like a blur. He was born, he hated green, he met Ganondorf, he hated green, he met the rest of the Royal Family, he remembered the Triforce, he hated green, Veran made an army using him as a template, he learned he held the middle piece of the Triforce, he hated green, they captured the Links one-by-one, he hated green even more with each capture, Ganondorf gave him a piece of the Triforce of Power, he learned to shadow the Links' abilities using it, he hated green, and that's the broad recap of his memories and life. Oh, did I mention that he hated the color green? Because goddamn, does he hate that color.

"I'm going to do it. I'm going to kill every single one of them," Shadow Link told himself as he looked at the mirror. Red eyes glared back, narrowed to slits of anger. "They'll beg me for mercy and cry for the help of the Goddesses, but with the power of the Goddesses granted to me, I'll slaughter them." He looked his reflection up and down. How he hated that he looked like any of the Links, or Shards of Courage, as his liege nicknamed them, demonizing them to simple objects. He looked down at his left hand and clenched it into a fist. Through his glove, the yellow outline of a triangle started to glow. "I don't know who I'll start with, but they'll all die. I'll make sure of that," his voice started to rise as an upside-down triangle appeared in the center of the triangle already there, separating it into three triangles (plus the reverse one). "They'll wish I never existed," he said that with a laugh as the middle triangle shined a black glow. "The Triforce of Power or the Triforce I was born with, I don't give a damn which gives me the power," the top triangle started to glow red, "but they'll each die at my steel blade." Then, the right triangle flashed green quickly.

Shadow Link smiled as he turned around. "He's coming. Finally."

13. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

“tsk how could I have gotten into this mess” the hero of Hyrule silently muttered to himself. Formerly known as Link and now taking on the name of Kasuto, he could only sit in silence against the cold wall of the cell he was placed in. All he could recall was that he awoke in a different version of Hyrule. Before he even had the chance to explore he was ambushed by creature and the next thing he knew he was trapped in a cell, stripped of the many weapons he carried

The think he found odd was that he met others that shared the name of Link in the cells nearby. Of course in order to differentiate between them the chose different names. The name Kasuto came from one of the many villages he visited. He felt this name suited him quite nicely.

Nonetheless things soon began to make some sense as a being known as Shadow Link made his appearance and explained the situation. Though this Shadow Link bore an uncanny similarity to the doppelganger he fought in the great palace, he could tell this “Link” was not the same being.

Letting out a sigh Kasuto snapped out of his thoughts upon hearing the voice of the Link that went by the name Darmani along with a few others that shared his name. “No, I’m still locked up tight in here” Kasuto replied raising his head. He felt moving around senselessly would solve nothing. He merely observed his surrounding and attempted to think up a plan in order to free himself and the other link. Merely freeing themselves was not the only concern. Escape from the castle would be a difficult task.

It was a joyous victory for the General of Darkness. Standing in the balcony of his castle with his arms crossed, Onox let out a loud and glee filled laughter as he looked out at the new Hyrule made by his lord Ganon. Things have become far greater than he imagined, though once defeated by the green tunic hero he was now resurrected to fight once again.

Only one thing burned in his mind upon his resurrection, anger of the one who defeated him. His plan to resurrect the king of evil Ganon was foiled by that green tunic boy. Nonetheless that all faded. Though his overall plan failed it was not his fault, for he did his share and lit the flame of destruction. If anything it was the two old witches who were responsible for the failure.

To witness Hyrule in its chaotic state, to witness the return of Ganon, and to be able to command his army and capture those so called heroes, this was quite the victory for the general, but despite all the joy he felt empty at the same time. The thought that these heroes were caught so easily left the general bored and made this victory seem shallow

14. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

P R O M I S E W E W I L L A L W A Y S B E T O G E T H E R...?

ooc: --

[ credit for sidebar gif goes to ashwin! ]

this[/url] is a blank post because i need to get to bed so sorry! will fill with content ( most likely ) tomorrow!

15. Arch Mana Knight

Clink.

"Got it!" Link tugged at the rope of his clawshot, making sure it was secure on the window up above. He and Hero of Time, though Link had tried convincing him to pick a more normal-sounding name, had circled around the structure for some time looking for a way in. Link first suggested flying in but that was shot down when it became all too obvious that his Crimson Loftwing would be too easily spotted.

Link looked at the faint glow of the Triforce coming through his glove. He couldn't help but feel excited to break the others free. "Going up." The clawshot retracted, pulling Link up. He didn't bring Hero of Time with him just yet, he wasn't sure if the item would hold both of them. As he hoisted himself up through the window Link checked out his new surroundings. Someone had been living here. It was a kind of bedr-No, it was a bedroom. It looked quite cozy with a large bed placed at the far edge of the room. Most importantly, no one else was in it. There was a familiar scent to it though that Link couldn't quite place.

He leaned out the window to look down at Hero of Time, motioning with his hand that it was safe to come up before lowering the grip of his clawshot down for Hero of Time to grab onto. "These sheets look a little too frilly for one of the bad guys." He commented, running his hand against the soft laced sheets. Link crossed his arms, examining the bed as if expecting to stumble onto something important though the only thought that came to mind was that of Ganon in a sleeping gown...which greatly disturbed him. He shook his head and went back over towards the window. "Hurry up!" He spoke in a hushed tone, reaching a hand out to help Hero of Time when he finally arrived to the window.

16. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

OOC: Old banner is old, but yeah. It'll do.

[​IMG]

The Hero of Time moved quickly and silently alongside the other Link that was with him. ...This was certainly going to be confusing, so they had decided after finding out the situation to call him by a different name. The Hero of Time was his title, so he'd settled on just calling himself 'Hero'. It made things easier, albeit this Link with him had apparently been confused and thought that he was trying to specifically call himself by his full title. Hero wasn't that stupid.

He wasn't sure why things had turned out this way, but the fact there were so many other Links gave them a chance against these overwhelmingly dreadful odds. As they proceeded through the castle, he knew he was getting closer - his Triforce of Courage on his hand burned slightly and flashed.

"Hey! Listen!" Navi's voice suddenly and loudly came from nowhere. Hero looked at her and put a finger to his lips to silence her. While he'd been focusing on other things, the other Link had used his Claw Shot to proceed into a higher room.
    That was when Hero heard footsteps. ...Damn it, something had been attracted by Navi's outburst. Hero looked nearby and quickly found a barrel which he headed towards instantly and hid inside. ...They didn't want to be discovered just yet. Hero hoped that Link wouldn't make too much noise while he scouted ahead either.
    Peering out through a crack in the barrel, Hero waited for the Guard to pass him by. ...A few minutes passed and the Stalfos clearly decided it must have been hearing things. It left the same way it had come.
    Quietly but quickly, Hero revealed himself from the barrel and made his way back to where he had parted with Link. Link had extended his hand to help Hero up. "Hurry up!"
    However Hero didn't take Links hand, but instead closed his eyes. Wind gathered around him for a moment and there was a brief flash of green before he vanished and appeared in the same room as Link, but behind him.
    He looked back at Link, and shrugged, still not speaking. He then examined the room they were in too. The bed was the first thing to draw his attention, just like it had Link's. It was clearly one of the most out of place things in this castle, but Hero too caught that scent in the air, the warmth that seemed to be coming from this room despite the whole castle having this cold and chilly atmosphere to it. He knew what it meant.
    He pulled out the little blue instrument that he had been given at some point a long time ago. The Ocarina of Time. He looked at Link and then back down to the little Ocarina.
    All the Links were connected by a lot more than just each other and the Triforce. They all had a certain someone tying them all together, even if through different means. ...Zelda.
    Hero made a motion with his head to Link to tell them to keep on going. They couldn't stay here forever and they were getting closer and closer to the dungeons. There was no point in stopping now.

17. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

[​IMG]
    "I believe in him...each one of him," Komali whispered as he waited. There was no one close to him, though the others were near. The Rito Prince sighed. He should probably return to the others...but he simply needed a moment alone. A moment to think...to understand...to remember...to hope...to pray. The leader of the Resistance (though 'leader' is perhaps too loose of a term) looked up to the sky...why was its blue so dark? He sighed again and looked down, he knew the answer: this wasn't the Great Sea, it was New Hylia...a twisted amalgam of different time periods. Though that was all he was able to understand. He distinctly remembered his life: his grandmother helped raised him alongside his father, the Chieftain of the Rito, but when his grandmother died, young Komali had isolated himself from the world. He held onto a memento from her, Din's Pearl. When the great Sky Spirit Valoo was in pain, Komali was too afraid to live up to his familial obligations even though his childhood friend Medli was. It was him that saved Komali from his lack of courage; it was Link. Link saved Valoo from the monster plaguing him and taught Komali to be brave. For this, Komali gratefully allowed Link to depart the Rito's home with Din's Pearl. Link had returned for Medli, saying she was the Sage of the Earth Temple and her sagely duty was to repair a special blade...the blade of evil's bane that would be able to cut down Ganondorf, the evil man that had sent the monster to plague Valoo, killed Medli's predecessor, and was, according to history, the reason that the world was flooded into the Great Sea. But Link had won. He had won and departed for lands unknown as Komali embraced his princeship. So why, why in Valoo's name, did Komali wake up one day in New Hylia, a horrific and historic version of the world under Ganondorf's command?

Worse yet, Medli was gone...as if erased from history. There was no Earth Temple and no sign of any sage taking her place. Komali feared that his childhood friend had followed the fate of the previous sage of the Earth Temple. The winged prince took her former duty of attending to Valoo as the Rito and other races of New Hylia attempted to figure out what was going on. However, the Gorons -a strange race that seemed familiar to Komali- claimed that the Rito were trespassing on their mountain! By the great Sky Spirit, Dragon Roost Island was not this so-called Death Mountain and was home of the people of the wing, not rock. Another race, the Zora, was supposedly the ancestral line of the Rito, but the proud Rito refused to believe that they had come from water, especially from a time where there was less water than the Great Sea! It didn't help that the Zora refused to believe that they left their fins for wings. Rito, Goron, Zora; these three races were not destined to get along. The relations of the races was not off to a good start...but Komali held hope that they would be able to come together and figure out what was going on with this supposed New Hylia...but then Black King Ganon sent General Onox and his army of monsters into Dragon Roost Island. Onox unleashed a terrifying dragon onto Valoo, greatly injuring the Sky Spirit. The General of Darkness and his army made the inner caverns of the mountains their base, torturing the Gorons and Rito. The Rito, in their confusion and fear, blamed Komali for failing to help Valoo. With his father under enough stress due to the pressure placed by all three races, Komali sheltered the blame and departed with Valoo (as the dragon Volvagia had made his home where Valoo once nested).

Over time, Komali sheltered and built the courage that Link had given him, while holding hope that Link would come save them. He met a strange old man with a name Komali had trouble pronouncing. Together, the two started the Resistance. Before long, Komali found himself with Tetra of all people! The Princess Pirate that was instrumental in saving the Great Sea alongside Link! As the Resistance and their resources grew, word escaped about the different Links and the old man was able to explain their nature to Komali. Didn't matter, his Link was here...only to be captured by Black King Ganon. As the Resistance grew with more members, some being other Princesses, whom Komali was told were different versions of Tetra, they tried to find a way to save the Links...but there was no way into the castle...especially with their strength. And then, by pure luck, two Links appeared, escaping Ganon's detection. Hope was renewed! But there was still no way into the castle...and then they were given a way. Komali reached into his pocket and pulled the Pirate's Charm, a small glowing stone with cloth wrapped around it. The Charm had the use of being able to send messages telepathically to its counterpart...as well as see what the other is seeing. Its counterpart was given to Link and Hero, the two free Links, as they ventured towards the castle. Their goal: to save the other Links and White Queen Zelda. With them, the Resistance would finally have a chance of taking down the Royal Family and returning history to its normal state...and Komali could return home in pride.

The Resistance initiated their plan: First, they found their way into a hidden valley in the forest between Lake Hylia and the western sea. Then, the Links departed towards the castle to begin the mission. Now, Komali waited for the signal to extract them. However, anxiety had gotten the better of him and the feathered boy needed a moment to himself. Suddenly, the Pirate's Charm blinked brightly and Komali saw the Links enter the castle. It was almost time. With his composure regained, Komali repocketed the Charm and ventured towards the others, hiding in the shadows of trees in case Black King Ganon had any 'eyes in the sky.' He soon reached a cave and entered. It was dark, but Komali's eyes could handle it. As he carefully traversed the cave, he could hear the dripping of water get louder and louder. Finally, the tunnel opened to reveal a large cavern, lit by torches. Waiting for him were the members of the Resistance that were needed specifically for this mission: Tetra, who was anxiously passing her dagger from hand to hand; Ralph, an eccentrically-dressed swordsman from another time; Bryne, a formidable man with no memory of his past, save for the desire to aid Link and Zelda; Midna, a strange imp with shadow-like abilities; Spirit Zelda, who was revealed to be Tetra's descendant stuck as a ghost; Dark Zelda, a much scarier version of Tetra that made Komali flinch for his life; Sheik, a ninja Tetra as opposed to the pirate Tetra whom Komali suspected was really a male; and...Zelda, another Tetra whose nature Komali was not entirely sure of and her pet Loftwing, a large bird that could put Komali's own wings to the test. Somewhere outside, Valoo was deep in hiding, waiting for his own signal. Back at the Resistance's makeshift headquarters, the old man and their other members awaited Komali's return. Somewhere in the sea...was Komali's escape plan. He left certain details out in the briefing on purpose...morale was getting low in the Resistance and he hoped that the twists he had planned would boost morale once revealed. The young prince signaled his return with a wave and pulled out the Pirate's Charm. "They have arrived. They are in the castle."

18. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

I'll be playing as Midna. I've okay-ed it with Bueno. I guess I'll post sometime tomorrow.

19. CrownMoksha Decimo

Gale sighed as he rested upon the prison wall. Even great hero's have their bad days, especially when they end up captured in their enemies dungeon.

"Anybody else having any luck?"

"Nope, no changes here." It to be expected, not a single one of them had any weapons to use. Still, something like that wasn't going to stop him from trying to find a way out of this mess. He's been in worse, if not close to the same, situations than this and got out of them in one piece.

"Can anybody get out?"

Gale just shook his head, though he knew that they probably didn't see it. Each cell was pretty much secure and prevented escape from inside. So unless there was some sort of hidden flaw that they weren't seeing, they're best option was to try and come up with something. "Anyone have any idea on how to get out of this mess?" Hopefully someone had an idea on what to do.

20. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

[​IMG]
    Clad in his trademark red robes, Agahnim quickly walked up the steps of the Temple of Time. His bluish hands were hidden in their sleeves, his arms held across his chest. The magician stopped for a moment, right outside the door, and turned, glowing red eyes scanning his "lawn." It had taken just a bit of magic, but the scenery of the Temple was restored to its lush greenness. When he was first gifted the Temple, Agahnim found its deteriorated walls, flowerless lawn, and fiery walkway a bit to his distaste...but a little magic here and a little magic there and it was now a temple fit for Zelda herself! Agahnim held back a laugh as he freed a hand and waved it, causing the flowers of his lawn to catch ablaze. Piercing eyes narrowed as a small group of Moblins wandered from the nearby trees, noticing the flames. Agahnim said nothing else as he turned and quickly stepped into the Temple. There was work to be done.

[/url]

"Nothing on my end, either!" Yelled a squeaky voice from the cell next to Darmani's. It was an odd sight: a knee-high, pink-furred, and green-clothed rabbit (for he refused to be called a bunny) was staring menacingly (or as menacingly as a bunn-erm, sorry, rabbit could stare) through the bars at the Stalfos looking down on him. This Link called himself Alphon, naming himself after his uncle (and predecessor as a Knight of Hyrule) that was felled early in his own journey to defeat the Black King...and this Link was also a rabbit. Fighting to save Princess Zelda and the other six maidens had taken him from his Hyrule in the Light World to a twisted version in the Dark Realm, a sacred plane tainted by Ganon's imprisonment there. He had fought and defeated Agahnim, Ganon's tool, with a mere butterfly net (something that he still brags about to this day) and had seemingly slain the Black King himself with the Master Sword. He then departed for more adventure to the island of Koholint, where he rescued the Wind Fish and returned the island to its natural state: a mere dream. Though his adventures were dark in their own sense, Alphon never failed to let his cheery outlook fall apart. Finding himself in New Hylia with the ability to switch into his bunn-RABBIT form from the Dark Realm at will, there was little time before Alphon found himself captured by none other than Agahnim. And here he was...stripped and locked in a cell with a glowing lock.
    Alphon took his eyes away from the Stalfos to stare at the lock and the red glow that it gave off. Though he could easily slip through the bars of his cell in this form, the lock held a spell. Each time that Alphon tried to touch the space between the bars, an invisible wall shocked him! He knew the lock was the key (haha, get it?) and that the spell was a devise of Agahnim's own making. He also knew that a few of the other Links were stuck in similar cells. Focusing his eyes once again on the Stalfos, Alphon yelled, "You think you can keep me in here? I'm a Knight of Hyrule! You hear me? A Knight of Hyrule!!" And with that, he crossed his little rabbit arms and pouted before he sat down. As he fell, he reverted to his real form, the all-too familiar visage of a pointed-earred, green-clad, and brownish haired young man taking the rabbit's place. The aforementioned pointed ears twitched as Alphon heard someone step into the dungeon.

[​IMG]
    He stepped slowly, allowing his footsteps to build suspense. Shadow Link walked with authority, swinging his sword in his left hand with precision, cutting the air. His eyes gave off the same red glow that the locks on certain Link's cell did. As he stepped in, each Stalfos turned to acknowledge the presence of a superior, but quickly returned to their posts. Shadow Link smiled at their obedience. He continued to walk until he was in the center of the dungeon and slowly turned, a twisted smile on his face.
    "Hello, Shards of Courage."
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.