Super Nintendo RPG: Legend of the Many Something-or-Others

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Boy Wonder, May 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

"Radical!" Zitz exclaimed as he started their journey. As they walked through the forest, he wasn't as aware of his surroundings as he should've been...but if they were attacked by Smithy's forces, he was sure that his new pal and he could handle a few 'BattleWeapons' as he dubbed them. He thought about the series of events that led him here. Not one to ponder on life and its direction, he wasn't really concerned about being a humanoid amphibian for the rest of his life, nor did he regret it. He made his peace with that long ago and, something he doesn't mind mentioning, he loves being a 'Toad! However, this new adventure was something he could barely fathom...and he was the smartest of the 'Toads! Still, if someone like the Dark Queen could exist with that much power and if someone like Silas Volkmire was able to transport them to the world in which they became Battletoads, could these other realities that were now one not simply...be? Maybe they have always been and there was a chance that he, Pimple, and Rash could have became humanoid creatures of another kind if they were transported to one of the other worlds. "Whooaaa, I'm thinking too much!" He blurted out, suddenly stopping. He turned to his new companion and grinned, "by the way, Ritz. Have you noticed that our names rhyme? Ritz and Zitz! I got a feeling we're going to be a great team!"

Xigbar appeared through a Corridor of Darkness near his Superior. He hadn't mastered the 'fading into and from nothingness' ability that some had, but the Corridors of Darkness served his transportation needs well. Xigbar had run into Xemnas before, shortly after swearing his own allegiance to Smithy (it seemed like the most beneficial thing to do here), but he wasn't sure what Xemnas' plan was. In fact, he wasn't sure how Xemnas himself was here, but Ansem, Master Xehanort, Saix, and Young Xehanort weren't. Time-traveling gave him a headache, but it was easy when he himself wasn't concerned with it...now he had to deal with different worlds and realities becoming one? And not the kind of "worlds" he was used to. Bleh, this was an aspect of 'space' he did not have power over nor was he comfortable with it. "Well, well, so we meet again," he told Xemnas, keeping his eye on the forest in front of them. "Don't suppose you have any idea what's going on? Or where you're...counterparts are?" Xigbar paused, but not long enough for Xemnas to answer before shrugging. "As if. Might as well make the best out of this situation, if ya catch my drift," he grinned, remembering the warrior he fought earlier. Now there was a worthy vessel if he had ever seen one...although Darkness didn't seem to exist here in the sense that it existed in his and Xemnas' universe. But hey, flexibility's a virtue.

"That is not at all how any of that happened!" Calem exclaimed, more confused than ever. He glanced at Sylveon who gave a quizzical whimper. He noticed that Sylveon was being cautious towards Serena...even though Sylveon usually enjoyed her company. "I did not have a Flareon first...I didn't try to evolve my other Eevees until after I defeated the Pokemon League, not you! And you were definitely at Kiloude, remember? We vowed to battle there once a day!" He started gesturing with his hands, growing somewhat frantic. "I got the pass from the Professor and-" he stopped, looking at the photos Serena showed him. "Wh-what?" He whispered, more confused than ever. He reached into his bag and pulled out his version of that photo with his winning team of Chesnaught, Yveltal, Sylveon, Talonflame, Tyrantrum, and Blastoise, but then he hesitated upon seeing the group selfie. He remembered that, though in his copy, Serena didn't have a hat...and their positions were swapped. Without showing her the photo of his Hall of Fame team, he dropped his eyes and realized that Serena HAD HIS MEGA RING ON HER WRIST...but he had it on his own wrist. He dropped his eyes again and lowered his voice. "Serena...if you chose Fennekin as your Starter...Did Shauna pick Chesnaught or Froakie?" He raised his eyes to meet hers and asked another question, "and what was the name of the Legendary Pokemon that Lysandre tried to use for his Ultimate Weapon?" He asked it despite knowing that it had to be the blue, deer-like Pokemon that he didn't recognize in her photo...but he still needed to hear the words from her.
    Luigi nodded at the tall man. As soon as the spear started to reform, Luigi flicked a switch on his Poltergust. He started to blow and scatter the crystal shards away, hopefully buying them some more time. "C-Come on!" He yelped as he hopped and ran deeper into the woods.

Lysandre said nothing as he watched the swordsman and the mechanical man vanquish the Crystal Spear. As the spear shattered into several fragments, Lysandre flashed back to his final moments...the ultimate weapon was crashing Team Flare's secret HQ onto him due to Calem's, Serena's, and even that brat Shauna's interfering. Specifically, however, it was Calem that foiled his plans, even capturing Yveltal in the proce-no, Serena was the one who captured Xerneas and defeated hi-which one was it? Lysandre closed his eyes and grunted, frustrated. He remembered the events one way, but then remembered them a different way. His memory seemed to flop back and forth. Was this a side-effect of this new world? Or the doing of the Legendary Pokemon's power? After all, he had tried to drain Xerneas (or was it Yveltal?) of its power using the Lysandre Machine -his cybernetic suit- and transfer it into the Ultimate Weapon. Perhaps a side effect of that caused his memory to fluctuate...on that note, the last thing he remembered was the Secret HQ exploding around him, clad in his Lysandre Machine. He was sure that he would die, but when he opened his eyes, he found himself in this strange world, back to normal. To make matters stranger, two of his Pokemon -Meinshao and Honchkrow- were devolved into a Meinfoo and Murkrow! It was clear that this world was not his own. The former leader of Team Flare cured Calem/Serena for foiling his plans and damning Kalos to an unbeautiful fate. He wondered if perhaps his plan to using Xerneas' to grant them immortality worked, but transferred them to different worlds, such as this one? No, wait, he used Yveltal's power to destroy them and he died in the aftermath, coming here... Pushing the confusion to the back of his head, Lysandre decided to set his mind to the matter at hand. He opened his eyes and set them upon the Mega-Ring on his finger, glad to know that he still had that and an evolved Gyrados. Casting the thought of his failure in Kalos aside, Lysandre remembered being brought to Smithy by a mechanical person, similar to the blue one that he was currently spying on. Smithy barely explained what was going on, but demanded Lysandre's loyalty...which he gave reluctantly. This world was not beautiful and if Lysandre couldn't fix Kalos, he would fix this world...Smithy would just be the means to that end. For now, he settled on working for him. "Well, then," he turned his face to look at his red-haired companion and gripped one of his Pokeballs, "Shall we introduce ourselves?"

2. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]
    "it seems ignorance has blinded you thus"

With that single voice a giant stone lance descended from above and struck the ground ahead of them. Armoured footsteps echoed forth as the giant red haired man merely walked toward the duo of Gold and the Warrior of Light. The aura surrounding him was strong and only reflected how powerful of a king he truly was. Though things has fallen poorly for him it seemed the outsider's power returned to him once more, granting him the power he needed once more to complete his goal.

Smithy was a fool fueled with power he was given. If Smithy thought he was so powerful that he could control them than he was sorely mistaken. The machine was powerful he had to admit, but in time that would change, this was what Zangurak truly believed. For now he would merely follow the man that had brought him back to life, it was only fair he did so. He was given a second chance and he would gladly take advantage of it.

The giant man that was clearly not human narrowed his white eyes and smirked as he stopped beside his lance and stared at them "you've done well against those mechanical beings...but they are far from anything you must truly worry about" Zangurak said gripping the handle of the blade and pulled it out of the ground.

3. Hiro ✩ Guardian

"Hey, you two!" said a girl with bright blue hair riding on a bright blue jaguar-like creature. She dismounted and helped her companion, a brunnette female, off the Pokemon. They went up to the two who were arguing. "Hey," she said, looking at the small fox near the girl with the red hat, "Is that a Pokémon? If so, is it yours or did you find it around here somewhere?" She tapped her foot impatiently.

May walked up behind her and scratched her hair. "Oh, I'm May! I'm a Pokémon Trainer from the Hoenn region! This is Crystal, she's from Johto."

Suicune walked up and stood loyally behind Crystal.

The two girls had been wandering for a while, having Suicune carry them everywhere since it liked to run. Ocassionally, they'd run into some weird creatures, in which case Suicune's Blizzard attack was more than enough to make them move. Other times, May's Milotic would ferry them across a River or lake. Eventually, they had found these two.

Silver eyes glanced up at the older red haired man. "Sure, why not? They're likely too weak to keep up with us." The young man pulled a Pokéball from his belt. "This one should do it. I'm ready when you are."

OOC: My computer won't boot up, so I did this on my phone! I'll add more later.

4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG]

Xemnas was sitting on top of a boulder in the center of the forest when he was visited by Xigbar. His eyes were closed, and was communicating with Roxas. "It appears that either they have yet to arrive, or they haven't been chosen," Xemnas replied, answering Xigbar's question on the other counterparts. Opening his eyes, Xemnas looked at Xigbar, and said, "However, there is another from our universe who has arrived... albeit from the past. One who I have considered a worthy candidate for a vessel until he decided to betray us. It's Roxas, our original thirteenth member."

[​IMG][​IMG]
    "Shauna chose Chespin, and you got Froakie, which had been a Greninja the last time I saw you. And the Legendary Pokemon you're talking about... it was Xerneas, one of the Pokemon that helped me win the Pokemon League. You and Shauna were both there when I used it to defeat Lysandre," Serena answered, now starting to feel worried that something is wrong with Calem. While she noticed his Mega Ring, Serena assumed that Korrina might've had a spare after all, and gave it to Calem. But something was definitely not right with Calem, as he was mentioning things that never happened. Even Fennekin was starting to have doubts that this may not have been her trainer's rival. "Calem... are you... alright?" Serena asked Calem. Before she could get an answer, May and Crystal arrived while riding a Suicine, with May asking Serena about her Fennekin. While Serena didn't know them, she strangely felt more relieved to see them than Calem. "Oh, you mean Fennekin?" Serena replied, "Fennekin is actually my starter Pokemon. She's been with me throughout my entire Pokemon journey. I guess you two have never been to my home region of Kalos before. Anyway, I'm Serena. You've already met my little BFF Fennekin here. This here's Calem, also from Kalos, apparently. And his Sylveon, who is also his first evolved Eevee... I think. By the way. Nice Suicine you got there. Never seen one myself, but it looks amazing up-close." Serena walked over to Suicine while followed by Fennekin, both admiring Sucine's appearance.

5. Arch Mana Knight

"My name is X." His arm morphed back into a hand and extended out towards Shulk as a sign of trust. Odds were that Shulk was taken from wherever he called home just as he was. They might not even be from the same world. "Do you have an idea of where we are or what brought us here?"

He paused and lowered his hand before Shulk could shake it. The human more than likely could not have picked it up but there were other voices coming from not far away. "We have company." X spoke lowly. "They don't sound friendly."

Roxas froze in place when he heard the all-too familiar voice. He jumped away from the crystal creature and looked around for the source of Xemnas's voice. "Show yourself Xemnas!" Oathkeeper reappeared in his hand as he shouted. The anger from hearing the Superior's voice reinvigorated Roxas. This must have been all his fault. It was his fault that she--she... "Gah! Why can't I remember her name!?"

Oblivious to his dilemma the crystal weapon charged at him with no warning. As quick as his enemy had been Roxas was faster and in a flash of light he cut the thing in half. He spun his keyblades and readied himself for it to get up again. When it did not move he finally relaxed and let his weapons vanish before sighing out and hunching over to catch his breath. "I just...need...a moment..."

6. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Calem was left speechless at everything Serena said. Calem had chosen Chespin and Shauna Froakie, not the other way around. Not to mention Xerneas wasn't used by Team Flare, Yveltal was. This definitely wasn't his Serena. Before he could speak up, they were greeted by two other Pokemon Trainers, from Hoenn and Johto, and one of their Pokemon, Suicune, who Calem instantly recognized as a Legendary Pokemon. Calem nodded with a smile and Sylveon squealed a welcome. "Return, Sylveon," Calem asked before returning Sylveon to her Pokeball. Something wasn't quite right and he decided to keep his Pokemon close until he got a better understanding of what was going on. "It's nice to meet yo-wait," he stopped, raising a hand to scratch his head, "Johto? Hoenn? And you haven't been to Kalos?" He stopped, confused. He hadn't been to either of those regions (He had visited Unova before and he knew he had visited Kanto once, as a small child, but he didn't remember it well) and they hadn't been to Kalos..."Let me guess, you two were in Johto and Hoenn before you ended up here?"

Reaching into his jacket, Lysandre gripped Gyrados' Pokeball before changing his mind. 'No, I'll save my ace in the hole for now,' he brushed that Pokeball and grabbed another one. "This one, I won't lose," the leader of Team Flare affirmed. "Show them your strength," he reared back the Pokeball, "Pyroar!" He threw it, releasing a flash of white light. A dark-colored lion with a blazing mane of scarlet and gold appeared, roaring loudly to announce its arrival. The Pokemon locked its blue eyes onto its two targets. "Pyroar, Dark Pulse!" Lysandre commanded, stepping out into the open. If Pyroar's malevolent thoughts could make either of the targets flinch, then the battle would start with a bigger advantage to himself and Silver.

Xigbar's jaw would have dropped, but instead it turned into a smile. He summoned his Arrowguns and rested one on his shoulder. "The kitten, huh? That shouldn't be possible, right? He and Sora became one again...then again, who's to say how all this works," he waved his other Arrowgun to encompass the horizon. Immediately, Xigbar's mind started to wander with possibilities. If Roxas was here, was there a chance of turning him into one of the vessels before he rejoined with Sora again? And if Roxas was here, could Sora be? No, they would have known. Besides, they were here and the other Xehanorts weren't, nor was Saix. "Well, it looks like this is going to be one fun ride."

As The Key of Destiny paused to catch his breath, another creature crept up near him. This one resembled a metal kangaroo, with a giant hammer for a head and crystal texture along most of its body. Realizing that Roxas didn't notice it, the Hammerhead jumped, rearing its head back to smash.
    [​IMG]
    "Watch it!" A red blur shot through the crystal, smashing it into pieces. As soon as it landed, the blur turned into an intensely-quick rotating ball that landed on the pile of crystal shards, scattering them. "What, are you dense or something?!" The blur stood up, revealing itself to be a red, anthropomorphic echidna with spiked knuckles that stood a little over half of Roxas' height. "Now is not the time to take a nap, spiky hair! We gotta get out of here!" The echidna ordered. Jeez, this kid looked like he could barely put a fight. Knuckles grunted; he was not ready to play babysitter.

7. Lite The Future

[​IMG]
    Green Hill. Somehow he always found himself coming back here. Maybe it was the peacefulness of the vibrant green landscape, or perhaps it was how freely he could run through the area, or maybe it was as simple as nostalgia. Whatever the reason, the blue blur known as Sonic the Hedgehog spent a lot of time in this serene area in between his various adventures. At the moment he was taking a run through Green Hill, running under waterfalls and through the naturally-made shuttle loops he loved oh so much. He could see it, just ahead was the makeshift goal post Sonic had made out of wood and leaves. It was a straight shot, it would only be a few seconds before he'd finish his run.

3. Almost there.

2. Even closer now. Sonic held out his arm.

1. Time seemed to slow down around Sonic. His outstretched hand was around the wooden goal post now. He began to close his hand to claim victory.

However, his victory was cut short when, as he went to grab the goal post, he instead grabbed...Nothing. The confusion caused Sonic to trip and fall on his face. He sat up and removed the dirt from his face.
    "Ouch..." He groaned as he looked at his goal post-less hand and back to the spot where the goal post once was, only to find...Nothing. "Disappearing goal posts. That's not normal." He said half-sarcastically.
    Suddenly and shockingly, the horizon Sonic saw broke apart before him...literally. It was as if he was looking at a painted window that had a stone thrown into it. The Green Hill he had just ran through broke into shards before his eyes.
    "That's...less normal." What was left in the area where Green Hill once stood was nothing but white, similar to the time-less white world Sonic restored in a previous adventure.
    He began to reach into the whiteness, when suddenly the shards of glass started re-forming. But what was made from the shards was not Green Hill. It was a landscape completely foreign to Sonic. He looked down at the ground. There was an obvious split between the two landscapes, as the bright green grass of Green Hill did not fit alongside the darker green grass of this new landscape.
    Barely taking a step into the unknown land, Sonic felt a sudden sharp pain in his head, causing him to drop to his knees and grip his head, his eyes shut tight from the pain. An image of a man cloaked in blue appeared in his mind. The man stood in black emptiness as he called out to Sonic. He asked for Sonic's help. He asked that Sonic help in saving not only the world, but the very fabric of existence. He was told to meet this blue-cloaked figure in the center of the forest, before finally the figure faded from his mind.
    Returning to reality, Sonic opened his eyes. The pain left his head in an instant, prompting Sonic to let go of himself and stand up. Looking around, he found that he was now in the unknown land that had formed within Green Hill. He turned around to look back at his home world, only to find that it wasn't there anymore, instead he saw more of this unknown world. He was stuck in this foreign land with nothing but a cryptic message to guide him. Sonic
    took a good look around him. None of what he saw looked familiar. He crossed his arms and began tapping his foot, already anxious from standing still for too long.
    "Great. Right when I'm about to beat a record, too. Jeez..." Sonic complained. He looked to the horizon. There didn't look to be anything noteworthy in sight aside from a forest, prompting an annoyed sigh from the hedgehog. "Well, the guy did say to meet him in the middle of a forest. Guess that one up there is my best bet." He said to himself before taking off, running full-speed toward the forest he saw in the distance.
    [​IMG]
    As the blue hedgehog ran towards the distant forest, he was unaware that he was being watched from a distance by a strong Pokémon Trainer from the Kanto Region: Blue, ex-Champion and current Viridian City Gym Leader. Blue took out his Pokédex as he attempted to get data on Sonic, who Blue assumed was an undiscovered species of Pokémon. He was irritated when the Pokédex gave no information.
    "Well that bites. Here I thought I was gonna catch me a brand new Pokémon before anyone else." Blue complained. He looked in his bag, confirming what he had seen earlier when he first arrived in this strange world. All of his spare Pokéballs were missing. "Not like I coulda caught it anyway. I guess this weird world likes to eat peoples' Pokéballs." He said to himself.
    Blue let out a sigh as he closed his bag. He could joke about it all he wanted, but he knew he was in a serious predicament. He'd been taken from Kanto, told to meet some strange cloaked guy in the middle of a forest, and to make matters worse he only had half of his Pokémon team on him, despite having his full team of six before being taken to this world.
    Blue released his Aerodactyl from it's Pokéball and hopped on it's back. He pointed to the forest that the blue spiked Pokémon (Sonic) had been running towards.

"That way, Aerodactyl. If we're gonna find out what's goin' on, getting to the center of that forest is our best bet." Blue ordered. Aerodactyl complied with a powerful cry before taking flight toward the forest.

8. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]

The warrior was right, it looked like Gold was like himself, an outsider. He heard the name of the creatures. Typhlosion..Azumarril, he was quiet for a moment, this was confusing to the stoic warrior. New Bark Town and Johto was not familiar to him either. He saw the hand held out to shake, and reluctantly took it, shaking it twice."I haven't a name, you may call me the Warrior of Light, I hail from the Kingdom of Cornelia, the Knight of Cosmos, the goddess of Harmony..it seems I have stumbled into yet another strange world."He said, turning to take his leave."It's not safe to talk here.."He said to Gold.

9. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Ritz jumped when Zitz suddenly exclaimed to himself. Then she laughed. "Actually, I didn't realize at all!" she managed to get out between breaths. "Some coincidence, huh?"

Edgeworth watched as the green man flicked a switch on what looked like a portable vacuum cleaner strapped to his back and blew out a gust of air, scattering the remnants of the crystal spear.

[Portable vaccum added to organizer]

(He's trying to buy time...) he realized. (Clever.)

He didn't stick around to watch the swirling dust and fragments, though, and followed the green man deeper into the forest. Edgeworth had plenty of questions, but they would have to wait until they'd put some distance between themselves and the spear.

Gold was momentarily speechless. It sounded like the Warrior of Light (how does someone just not have a name?) had walked right out of a fairy tale—and from his comment about other worlds, he very well might have.

Just as the Warrior of Light had turned to leave, warning that it was unsafe to talk here, a giant lance screamed down from the sky, planting itself deep in the ground in front of the Warrior. A massive armored warrior stepped out of the trees, saying something about ignorance and blindness, then pulled the lance effortlessly out of the ground. "Wh...what do you mean, we're blind?" Gold demanded, trying not to sound as scared as he felt. "And what are we supposed to be so worried about?" Besides you...gulp.

Typhlosion and Azumarill stepped up to Gold's side, wary of the newcomer and ready to fight again, if need be.

10. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]

While the spear embedding itself into the ground didn't jar the Warrior as badly as it could have, the imposing figure behind the throw made him stop and look up. THe giant man, almost twice his size, maybe even more stepped out to meet them. The man was attired in a very dark armor, blacks, greys and reds contrasted the warrior's blues and golds. He narrowed his eyes and drew his sword from his scabbard, shield at the ready and bravely faced the man down."Why do you stand in our way, Lancer? You are not like those fake beings...who are you and what do you want with us?"He asked, his stoic and devoid-of-emotion tone was cold, logical and calm. He stepped a little bit infront of Gold protectively, even with powerful creatures by his side, the boy was just that, a human boy and he didn't need to physically get involved in this. He pointed his sword at the giant man challengingly."All I need is this sword to defeat your spear, Lancer."He spoke, confidence surrounding him like an aura.

11. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Zangurak's eyes closed and a small chuckle escaped his lips at the words of both Gold and the warrior. "How are you blind you say? I believe you answered this yourself boy. You know nothing..." Zangurak said before opening his eyes once more and stared at the warrior. "Hmph, so you will boast your arrogance then!"Zangurak said raising the stone lance and pointed his weapon straight towards the warrior of light "Then come! I am Zangurak! king of the Gurak! Let us see how you deal with my might" Zangurak declared before tossing down his weapon before himself and raised his right hand upwards.

With his hand up it immediately flashed red before Zangurak lowered it and held the handle of the blade. Pulling it out of the ground the giant man suddenly vanished and reappeared before the knight, raising his lance and swung it down at him with great force.

[​IMG]
    His new ally was quite the odd one and though it seemed he looked like homs, the mechanical arm said otherwise. Regardless Shulk was glad to see that the blue man that had introduced himself as X was quite friendly. With a smile Shulk rose his hand up ready to shake X's hand but immediately stopped and looked confused the moment X lowered his hand. The mere moment X revealed there was others he immediately turned around and scanned the area, keeping a tight grip upon the hilt of the Monado.

There was a sudden ball thrown before him an a flash of light coming right after. After the sudden light a strange red beast stood before him eying the two of them. Shulk narrowed his eyes as the beast, but what caught his attention was the sudden appearance of person. "A homs?" Shulk question before his attention was immediately drawn towards the attacking beast. "This is bad" Shulk said rushing forward. Holding the Monado horizontally out before him, Shulk immediately blocked the blow of darkness, but even so there was a sense of negativity before him. "What the...who are you! why are you attacking us!" Shulk said looking over at the red haired man. Shulk refused to merely attack another homs, but even so that attack was something that showed him these people were the enemy.

12. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

The way the lancer spoke down to both of them just ticked Gold off (and creeped him out, yeah, but Gold didn't want to focus on that). The lancer—Zangurak? a king?—moved to strike quickly at the Warrior. An idea occurred to Gold, and he wasted no time in putting it to action.

"Typhlosion! Azumarill!" he called to his Pokémon. "Flamethrower and Surf, at the same time, right between them!"

The Aqua Rabbit Pokémon and the Volcano Pokémon obliged, and steam immediately billowed from the point where the Water and Fire attacks collided. Gold hoped that the Warrior got the idea and used the steam as a cover—to regroup, to attack, to retreat, well, that was up to him.

13. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Saying nothing else, Zitz grinned, his smile widening as if to take over his face. He raised his wrist and the screen on his gauntlet lit up. He pressed the only three buttons on the console in a combination only he knew and a simple map appeared. There was a dark green dot (himself) moving north towards an area marked by a star, their goal. "Looks like we're almost there, Ritz! Hope our ride's not late!"

Luigi said nothing as he walked, albeit quite slowly, into the forest. He pointed his Poltergust in every direction as he looked, cautious for enemies. Though he could shift his Poltergust into its Kart mode (something he wasn't sure how it was capable of, but decided not to doubt), but it was too small to fit both him and his new companion. So he trotted on. Behind him, his companion followed and Luigi kind-of, sort-of, definitely wished that he would take the lead...just so he wouldn't have to.

Before the girls could reply (and after noticing that he was the only male for their Pokemon group), Calem felt the ground shake. "Wha-" He looked into the distance, seeing smoke coming from elsewhere in the forest...no, not smoke...it was steam. "Should we- should we go check that out?" He asked the others, wondering if there were other Trainers lost in the forest and the steam was a signal. Unfortunately, before he could consider investigating, the sound of marching footsteps made him turn. "Um, guys-er, girls? We have company!" He pointed as a group of five crystallized weapons stomped towards them. He noticed a two spears, sword, bow (was the arrow the weapon's weapon or a limb?), and some kind of bouncing hammer. He quickly reached for a Pokeball before he realized another small squad of weapon grunts were approaching from the other side. "We're surrounded!" He yelled before raring his Pokeball back.
    "Is this the time to ask questions or to battle?" asked Lysandre as he waved his hand, nonchalantly. Was this warrior about to fight his Pyroar and Silver's Pokemon with his own sword? And the other with some form of mechanical suit, equipped with a kind of gun? Regardless, Lysandre was a genius Pokemon Trainer. "Fine. Allow my Pyroar to answer your inquisition...with Hyper Voice!!" Without missing a beat, his Pyroar crouched and let loose a bone-shattering roar, sending a shockwave towards the blue man and the swordsman.
    Not once to mince words or to wait idly, Knuckles tapped his foot quickly. "Well, kid? Are we getting out of here or are just you going to look at me with that dumb look on your face?!" He demanded, throwing his hands up. Maybe he could be nicer, but right now? Now it was time to get to the bottom of this. Knuckles wasn't fond of Sonic saving his hide, but if he could find Sonic, this would be easier...at the very least, Sonic could lead him to Tails who would definitely be able to figure all of this out. Knuckles flashed back to a few minutes ago.

Knuckles and Amy were taking care of some animals while Sonic and Tails had left to defeat Eggman (again). After some waiting, Knuckles noticed that the life around them seemed to...fade. Before his own life left him, he was rejuvenated (saved by Sonic and Tails, of course). After a quick argument over who could have saved the day better, Sonic decided to nap and Knuckles decided to return home. He took his post of guarding the Master Emerald once more. It wasn't much later before he heard that sound...the sound of his nightmares; the Master Emerald was cracking. Before he could do anything, it let loose a bright light and shattered and when Knuckles opened his eyes...here he was. In this forest that looked like no Zone he has ever seen. After exploring for a while, he found this...helpless human child about to be blindsided by what Knuckles assumed was one of Dr. Eggman's Badniks. A boom and a whir later and here they were.

"...Well?!" He asked, impatient.

The young woman stood there, back against the tree, and waited. There wasn't much else to do. She had been tasked by some strange creature -Geno, he had called himself- to wait here and guide the others. Apparently, once of his other comrades had a similar task. She unsheathed her blade and laid her purple eyes on its steel, waving it around majestically. The wind caused her green hair to stand on end, as did this whole ordeal, but she didn't let it shake her. However, the fact that she was weakened, her magical ability and true nature suppressed, was cause for concern. She struggled to remember how she got here, but her memory was a blur (a trend she was starting to notice and despised). She remembered the war, the war that allowed her to discover who she really was. It was the fragments of another war that bothered here; a fragment here and there of that evil clown controlling her again, a brave boy rescuing her, an even younger boy whose vitality was unmatched, and two unbelievably powerful forces, but...she just couldn't place those memories. As she struggled to connect the pieces, she resheathed her blade...and waited, wondering who would arrive first.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2014
  14. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

This man did not look anything like a mechon, so why was it that he attacked him? did it have something to do with the reason he was here in the first place? There were so many questions, so many mysteries that were afoot that Shulk was almost overwhelmed. Not even given time to really answer the man, the beast known as Pyroar once again attacked him with a powerful shockwave.

The grip on the Monado tightened, but Shulk found himself unable to move to defend. The effects of Dark Pulse had taken affect and immediately Shulk was knocked back. He was fighting poorly, he needed to fight properly, he needed to get back to his friends. Before he could fall to ground Shulk immediately struck the blade of the Monado into the ground, preventing himself from falling. "Very well then, if you intend to get in our way then I have no choice!" Shulk said determined as he grabbed the hilt of the Monado with both hands and dashed forward. "STREAM EDGE!" Shulk yelled as he swung his sword horizontally, sending a wide energy stream at the two before him.

15. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG]

BGM
    It was just another day in the life of Squirtle, who had just woken up, and was taking a small swim in the pond inside the Team KHV Base. 'Gee, I wonder what missions Charmander and I will be doing today,' Squirtle thought to himself. While still trying to adjust to his new life as a Pokemon, Squirtle found saving Pokemon during the past few days very rewarding and something to look forward to everyday, and looked forward to the day his Pokemon rescue team would revered just as much as Team ACT. Getting out of the pond, Squirtle was heading towards the door, wondering if Charmander would be waiting for him next to the mailbox. Suddenly, Squirtle felt an earthquake, but unlike the earthquakes from before, this one was much stronger. Squirtle started to get worried about the well-being of the Pokemon outside, and rushed straight for the door. Before he could reach the door, a force was pulling him back, preventing him from reaching the door. "Wh-What's going on?!" a confused Squirtle yelled as he noticed he was being sucked by a wormhole. "HELP!!!" Squirtle cried as he was sucked into the wormhole.
    [​IMG]

"Actually, the Roxas in this world is from a time before going back to Sora," Xemnas replied to Xigbar, "To be more precise, when he left the Organization in search of Sora." Getting off the boulder and landing gently on the ground, Xemnas said, "Bringing Roxas back into our cause may be a challenge, but I am certain that with some... enticement... Roxas will be fighting for us once again."

[​IMG][​IMG]
    "Ugh, you have got to be kidding me!" Serena complained as she and Fennekin noticed even more walking crystallized weapons surrounding them. Remembering what Xemnas said about going to the center of the forest as being the only way to avoid these crystallized weapons, Serena figured that she and the others had no choice. Taking out Xerneas's Pokeball, Serena threw it, yelling, "Xerneas, I choose you!"

[​IMG]
    "Clear a path for us with your Moonblast!" Serena ordered. Xerneas nodded, and summoned energy from the moon. It then blasted two spears, a bow, a bouncing hammer, and a sword, clearing a path. Returning Xerneas to its Pokeball, Serena yelled, "Alright guys, lets get out of here!"

16. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

"Foolish fool!"

CRACK!

Franziska von Karma kicked at the remnants of the crystal weapon scornfully, her whip still at the ready. "I will have none of your foolish fooling about!" she ordered. "You will do as exactly as I have commanded! I will have perfection! Is that understood?"
    The rest of the crystal weapons seemed uncomfortable, and the one she'd just assaulted scuttled away from her as soon as it had reformed. "Good."

The crystal weapon soldiers had been placed under her command by a being named
    Smithy. After the world had changed, this Smithy person had promised her that she could have her revenge on and humiliate Miles Edgeworth if she would only lead a group of the crystals for him. Her pride still stinging from her last encounter with Miles, the fool, she'd eagerly accepted.

The
    crystal soldiers under her charge, however, didn't seem very keen on listening to her. They did as they pleased, attacking passing wildlife or shrubs off to the side, or sparring against each other, only heeding Franziska's orders after they were repeated, and with great reluctance.

"I will tolerate no more insubordination!" she growled, pulling at he coiled whip in frustration. "Now, march!"

Ritz stood on her tiptoes to peek up at Zitz's holographic map. "Neat gadget," she remarked. "I've never seen an actual hologram before. I wonder how it works..." It didn't really occur to her that she didn't look like she should know about any sort of technology at all. "Good to see we're close!"

As he and the green man with the vacuum walked further and further into the forest, Edgeworth noticed the trees and vegetation growing thicker and thicker. (We must be getting close to the center of the forest,) he mused. His companion seemed rather meek, and Edgeworth had noticed his reluctance to lead, so he'd started walking more in front of him...even though he suspected the man knew more than he was letting on.

After a while, the trees seemed to thin out some. (This must nearly be it!) Pushing past a large fern, a woman with green hair and a sword came into view, resting against a tree. She seemed almost to be waiting for something. (Is she...the one who called me?)

The voice on the phone sounded male for certain, but voice synthesizers were not unheard of. (Whether she was the voice or not,) Edgeworth concluded, (she must be involved. I can feel it...!)

"Pardon me," he said, clearing his throat. "You wouldn't happen to be able to help my friend and I, by any chance...?"

TIME TO MAYBE PUSH THE MAIN PLOT A LITTLE

SO MANY COLORS OH MY WOW

17. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]

The Warrior let his sword to his side as the man vanished. Only for him to reappear infront of him, spear raised and ready to kill. He raised up his shield and his sword went after, staring defiantly at the Lancer. As the two were about to make an earth shattering clash, steam suddenly made a wall in between the two, the source being Gold's summoned creatures, the combined water and fire created a distracting mist that the warrior could use to his advantage. Quickly, he sheathed his blade, there was no time to lose. Turning, he ran towards Gold and took his hand, attempting to pull him along so the two could escape."Let's go, quickly, I would rather not stay here for long!" He exclaimed to Gold.

18. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

"Right," Gold nodded. He hastily pulled Typhlosion and Azumarill's Poké Balls out and clicked the buttons. "Return!" he commanded, and the two Pokémon dissolved back into red energy and reentered their respective Balls. He was barely able to clip the Balls back onto his belt before the Warrior grabbed his hand and started running. He hoped desperately that they would be long gone by the time their steam cover dissipated, because Zangurak would definitely not mess around if he caught them.

19. Arch Mana Knight

Whatever their opponent's dog-thing did seemed to have caused Shulk to freeze up. Whatever it was, it wasn't very effective on machines like him. X's right arm morphed into his X-buster and began to glow as he ran to Shulk's side. Rather than aim at the Pyroar he directed his arm at the one giving the creature its orders. Then, he unleashed a charged shot of powerful energy.

And then Roxas followed Knuckles, frustrated that he was taking a red spikey thing's(that wasn't Axel) orders.

OOC: Was on my phone so...short post.

20. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

"Pyroar, the boy!" Lysandre yelled as he dove to the side. As Pyroar lunged towards Silver, knocking the red-haired boy out of Stream Edge's trajectory, Lysandre hit the ground. "Ugh!" He grunted as he dodged the mechanical man's blast, but was grazed by the so-called "Stream Edge." He stood up quickly. His leg was burning, but the head of Flare ignored it. Near him, Pyroar gave a quizzical growl, asking its master if he was alright. Lysandre ignored it. And dusted himself off. "My, I see what my mistake was," he said calmly as he pulled out another Pokeball. "I was treating this as a Pokemon battle, even limiting myself to its...mechanics." He pressed the Pokeball, making it grow. "However, you are obviously not Trainers so I see no need to play fair. Go, Meinfoo!" A flash of light and a small figure, barely three feet high, joined the battle. It was pink and yellow and would have appeared harmless -perhaps even cute- if it wasn't for its serious fighting pose. "Pyroar, Fire Blast the man! Meinfoo, High Jump Kick on the machine. Now!" He yelled his commands, pointing to each target.

Pyroar gave a look to Silver before it jumped forward and roared, a great-shaped fire blasting from its jaws and towards Shulk. Using the fire as cover, Meinfoo disappeared almost instantly before stopping over X's head, rearing its little, but powerful leg back before launching the kick at the Maverick Hunter's helmet.

Saying nothing, Luigi watched the woman they had approached. He lowered his Poltergust slightly (Princess Peach would not be happy if he aimed it at helpless woman!), but kept one hand on it. With his other hand, he pulled out his Dual Scream. "We're-we're here," he muttered to his partner as he watched the woman. This was definitely the center of the forest where they were instructed to meet...but that woman was not a blue-hooded man. So who was sh-"She has a sword!" Luigi exclaimed, raising his Poltergust. Perhaps, she wasn't as helpless as he first thought!

Terra almost didn't notice the two men approach her, chuckling at the little green one. She slowly raised her sheathed blade in a non-combative stance. "Don't worry," she smiled warmingly, "my blade isn't meant for you." She assured him. Though she wasn't sure what kind of weapon the little green man had or what the sharply-dressed man was capable of, she couldn't sense any powerful magic from either of them. No, she was safe from them. Before answering the one in the suit, she looked at the device in the little green man's other hand. From this distance, she could see what looked like a map on the screen. So Geno did send these two the coordinates... "Yes. That is the exact reason why I've been waiting. To help you." She placed her sword in sheath back at her waist before sensing something. "Though it seems we aren't alone," she looked east as two more figures approached. A young boy and...some kind of red moogle?
    Though he wasn't entirely sure where he was going, Knuckles led the young boy (who called himself Roxas) towards the center of the forest. It wasn't too difficult; Knuckles knew his nature. The smart thing may have been to exit the forest and look around, but if he had ended up here, perhaps Sonic and the others were also in the forest.

The Echidna said little to Roxas as they traveled, simply keeping his fists ready. He wished he could have just ran or even glided and leave the little squirt behind...but his consciousness prohibited that.
    "Whoa!" He stopped when they reached a clearing. Three humans stood in front of him and Roxas. A green haired woman, a man in a suit, and little man in green wielding a...vacuum? 'Geez, never thought I would miss Robotnik and his inventions,' Knuckles grimaced. "Alright, speak up!" He demanded. "Who are you?" He directed it at no one in particular, not knowing who was in charge.

"An earlier version of Roxas?" Xigbar pondered. "Kind of like...man, this time-travel thing is making my head hurt." He turned, putting his back to Xemnas. "Looks like the old gang's getting back together again!" He quickly turned, grinning. "As if. Smithy's gang is the only one around and I got a feeling," he winked (which in his case, might as well have been blinking), "our new gang will have something to say about that." He imagined Master Xehanort confronting Smithy. Smithy was powerful, true, but...he was no Xehanort. "Well, hammerhead thinks I'm on his side. Even gave me some minions of my own, y'know? They're not Nobodies, but they get the job done," he told Xemnas. "Not sure what you're planning, but I should 'report' back to Smithy, catch my drift?" Though he had sworn loyalty to Smithy, Xigbar was still true to Master Xehanort's cause. Right now? He trusted Xemnas to find a way to turn this whole ordeal to their favor. But he had a cover to maintain. A Corridor of Darkness appeared behind him. "You gonna stay out of trouble?"

Calem's jaw dropped at Xerneas' sight. So this was the other Legendary Pokemon? The one that grants life, not destroys it. The one that Serena swears Lysandre tried to use in place of Yveltal. Watching in astonishment as Xerneas took out a good portion of the Crystal Weapons, the Kalosian Pokemon Champion threw out his own Pokeball. "Chesnaught, let's go!" A green, sage-looking creature appeared in front of him. "Let's get out of here!" Calem told the girls, immediately taking charge. "Serena, take point with, erm, Xerneas! Chesnaught and I will cover the back!" He wasn't one to throw out orders, but they had to get to the center of the forest immediately. Introductions would have to continue later. As they started running, one of the remaining weapons lunged at them. "Hammer Arm!" Chesnaught dove between Calem and the weapon, clasped his fists together and swung horizontally, striking the weapon full-force. "Naught!" It cried as the weapon shattered against a tree before it continued to follow its trainer. As they ran, Calem realized they were headed past the steam he noticed earlier, still wondering if they should check it out.

"Having trouble with the help, are we?" The Dark Queen asked, condescendingly, as she appeared next to Franziska. "My, my, guess they're taught to recognize power, and honey, I don't think you got it!" She laughed, her...endowments the victim of physics as she did. At six feet, she towered over Franziska and, while she wouldn't admit it, she could see the confidence and authority radiating from the platinum-haired woman. However, she had no power here. So what if Smithy gave her a few soldiers to make her feel powerful? Smithy offered the Dark Queen so much more...well...he hadn't, but she knew he would... eventually. "Listen here, you crystalline pieces of sewer muck!" She yelled, demanding the attention of Franziska's squad.
    As the weapons looked at attention, the differences between the two were like night and day. Franziska was only a few inches past five feet with short, silver-blue hair and gray eyes. She was clad in white and gray, with dark gloves, a short skirt and boots barely past her ankles. In one hand was her whip. The Dark Queen on the other hand had wavy hair, dark as space, that reached past her shoulders. She wore a simple one piece outfit that didn't leave much to imagination and her chest put Franziska's to shame. Gloves past her elbows and boots to her knees, she was covered (well, the parts of her that was covered) in black. The only exception was the purple cape on her back. Her skin was pale and her lips a deadly red. In stature, she towered over most.
    "Listen to your true queen...I demand you to march!"
    The Crystal Weapons stumbled, but simply stood there before looking back at Franziska.
    The Dark Queen's cheeks flushed in embarrassment and anger. "What? Did you not hear me, you...you...jewelry rejects!" She threw arm forward in anger, a dark swirl of wind hitting the nearest Weapon which shattered, scattered, and reformed.
    "You will speak of this to no one!" She demanded of Franziska. "Obviously, these soldiers are defective!"

"It's not really a hologra-oh," Zitz started, but was interrupted by a flashing blip near them. Since others weren't tagged, saved for that Terra chick and Geno, he only had a map that showed them and himself. However, something had activated his radar and it was...right in front of them. "Whoa, this is a little too amphibian, even for me!" He exclaimed, looking at the knee high (though much higher to Ritz), anthropomorphic turtle. "Turtle," he looked at the turtle and threw his arms out before slamming them into his chest, "Toad!" He grinned. "You lost, little guy? It's not safe around here, you know?" He baby-talked the confused animal. Wow, this world sure had some crazy critters.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.