Secret Santa [Gift Thread]!

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Plums, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Plums Wakanda Forever

Hey kids! It's the big day at last, and now's your turn to post your gifts!

Simply post your gift (or a link to it) and who it's for. Several people have contacted me saying they'll be a bit late, so if you still haven't seen anything posted for you by the New Year, please let me know.

Merry Christmas!

2. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Whoop First! I had @Scissor Dance for Secret Santa. I hope you like your gifts Maka.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Lastly, I made you banners for your characters in my roleplay. I know you dropped out, but I hope you like them anyway. If things get better for you, you're welcome to rejoin and most definitely use them. ♥
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

To @Mafia Jinx
    JINGLE JINGLE JINGLE
    C4N U F33L D4 KR1NGL3???
    Banner.gif
    And / here / we have the un-traditional holiday .zip file, full of loads of images that I do hope you enjoy.

4. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Ho! Ho! Ho!

It's Santa Tummer! I come with a gift for a special someone.
    Let's see...Calypso! Ho! Ho! According to my list, you've been a very good girl this year!

For your gift, there is a very special poem written for you. It's filled with references to some of your favorite things!

I hope you enjoy!

L-Shaped Blocks

I wait for four straight blocks to come,
    but all I get are L-shaped blocks. No matter
    how many times I play, I have already gathered some
    rows together. If I don’t get this, blood will splatter.

That straight line, I say it’s running late,
    like the Belle of the ball, who has a purpose to
    break the spell, save the day. Why is that the state?
    Why is this Belle’s mission to accomplish and do?

Think of Loki, who is the brother of Thor,
    and broke the routine, creating chaos to follow him.
    His power is great, though selfishness he bore.
    Breaking from the past life, his own life is dim.

Both Loki and Bell are shaped like L,
    Taking different paths, but both roads untraveled.
    One received peace through works, the other hell.
    Finally! A straight-block to burn down the wall they built.

Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

5. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Let's see... I have a delivery for Miss @Kingdom Hearts530.

Here it is!

To Heart, from Hero-Nub

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

image.jpg

(I clearly cannot draw girls gomen)

6. Plums Wakanda Forever

@Moksha, I present you

BUTTLOAD OF ICONS

Ai-Chan.gif ass-creed.gif captain-ressentiment.gif choke-a-bitch.gif DESPAAAAAAAIR.gif DIDYA-SEE-THAT-SHINJI.gif DIDYA-SHUT-UP-YET-AKIHIKO.gif Dude-with-Corn-on-the-Cob-hair.gif JU-DAI-BY-SUPREME-KING-NOW.gif Kirigiri.gif MChrist.gif Naegi.gif PRECIOUS-CORNDOG-BABY.gif presidential-executioner.gif queen-of-black-snow.gif Yu-Can-(Not)-Look-Cute-as-a-Chibi.gif

Also as a special extra treat! Last year, there was someone I did not get a chance to get a gift too after their Secret Santa had bailed on them, and they waited well over a year for results. I was not as diligent in getting their gift as I should have been, and did feel regretful I never got a chance to do it, but determined enough to one day make it up to them. So, @Judge Sunrose, may i present your well-earned, long waited gift!

BALLERTHIER.gif BIRTHBYSLEEP.png black-and-basch.gif DESKUJIKAWA.png fran-my-child.gif joshy.gif peneloeloelo.gif vanton-your-one-stop-shopping-center.gif ASHELIA BABY.gif

Merry Christmas you two!

And I hope all of you have an awesome day and awesome holiday! :D

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. CrownMoksha Decimo

Merry Christmas @Loxare

[​IMG]

8. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

I'm genuinely sorry that I didn't have time to get something a little nicer together but here's what I could work together after finals and other obligations.

[​IMG]

@tummer

9. T3F Chaser

Merry Christmas to....
    Cat~
    [​IMG]

I made a Chris evans one too but I can't for the life of me find where I saved it :( Anywho enjoy this and Merry Christmas!! :)​

10. ShibuyaGato Transformation

@Amethyst don't worry about it. It's amazing and I love it. And hey, if you find Cap in all the rubble, that's just an added bonus to an already great gift.

11. Zelda NORT-h american eclipse

Merry Christmas, @Jiku Neon!

jiku\'s present.png
    jiku original.png

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
  12. Iskandar King of Conquerors

13. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

14. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

15. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

EDIT: All of the story has been posted to the thread as of December 28th, 2013 at 2:06 AM EST.

Oh darnit, someone else already did the whole Satana act Oh well; I AM SANTA STITCH! HO! HO! HO! Merry Christmas! Stitch has one complete and one incomplete gift for ...hmmm... Where is the list...? OooOOooo, @JACK ❆ (Saxima)

The complete gift is a comic based off of "Adventure Time". I am not, per say, an artist, but I can draw well enough to express my imagination, so I hope this will do.

The second gift is a tad bit incomplete. It's finished, but will be posted here, with a chapter every day at roughly 2 PM EST. A Novella for Saxima that I hope she will treasure:

I.

‘Twas the night before Christmas, and by Santa’s workshop the Guardians could be found; Santa, known as North, had called the Guardians there on the direst of situations. Even in the direst situations, however, not all the Guardians behaved themselves.

“Jack! Get back down here!” A hefty voice exclaimed, with an even heftier accent. “This is no time for games!”

“It’s winter, and there is always time for games.” A lively young male voice called from the winds outside the workshop, where the snow laid all around in a white winter spectacle. From out of thin air, a soft snowball formed; this was a floating snowball that was whisked, at top speed, toward a bearded face, and made swift impact.

North whipped the frost from his face and beard with a shake of his shoulders. “Do you even know why you were called?” North could not see the prankster, but he knew the name of the invisible throwing hand. “Would you come down, Jack Frost, if I told you that Christmas is in danger?” There was silence and no more snowballs were made at that time.

“Wait, as in “Danger” danger?” A flittering, glittering sight buzzed in on her glossy wings while her many scales shone in the bright, but mild sun. The Tooth Fairy was legitimately concerned.

“Yes, I’m afraid it’s true.” North’s bearded head sank, against his thick winter robe, and it sat on his broad chest. “The most important holiday of the year is in great danger, my friends.”

“I doubt that.” A freshly formed hole in the ground by North’s feet said, as a man-sized rabbit hopped out it. “Easter isn’t for another few months, mate.”

North’s sad expression changed, quickly, to a jealous rage. “I do not mean Easter! I mean the one the children of the world actually care about!” North crossed his arms and stared the bunny in the eyes.

“Hold up.” Jack Frost appeared from the ether, his form had become visible, and he hovered just above the ground; his staff in his hand. “Why exactly is Christmas in danger?” The wintery spirit had become emotionally attached to the moment at hand.

North tried his hardest to balance being explanative and bigger than the bunny, but the act caused the toy-maker some stress in the process. “Every Christmas, what do the children look forward to under their tree?”

“Toys.” Jack said with a smile on his face. There was many a year he’d spent making sure that every child who received a sled for Christmas could have at least one grand ride out of it before suffering the task of growing up and forgetting the fun.

“What is the thing that brings joy to the faces of small children when they hear the name “Santa Claus”?” North lead another question as he started back towards the doors of his workshop.

Sandman, who would have almost disappeared in silence if you didn’t know he was there, conjured up a sight of wispy yellow toys made of his sand. The choo-choo train rounded North’s head, and the toymaker nodded.

“That’s right; toys. Which are all,” North threw open the doors to reveal a gray sight, “Gone.” He such said with a swiftly sinking heart as he looked the situation dead in the face; his workshop was completely empty save for the desks and the giant globe in the center of the room. “Come in, and look at the globe, my friends.” North directed the group over. Every face instantly went into shock when they each realized not what was there, but what was not; not a light was to be seen on the entire expanse.

“No, no. How can that be?” Tooth Fairy flew to every corner of the golden globe, trying her hardest to see just one faint glimmer. “It’s not even Christmas yet.”

Even the Easter bunny’s ears flopped back and his eyes went wide in disbelief. His jaw dropped as he endlessly stared at the shabby sphere. “This doesn’t happen much.” Bunny trailed off, his mind running all over his head.

Jack’s eyes narrowed. “I remember when this happened before, but I didn’t think it could happen again.”

“Then you doubt just how good I am.” An ethereal, sickly dark voice teased from the shadows hanging all around. “Or, more like it, how bad I am.” Shadows from all around the setting gathered together like drops of dew to collect in one spot on the globe; at the very top. When the shadows finished gathering, a grim sight was seen. “Now you’ll know what it’s like. Now every child knows the name “Boogeyman”, and has forgotten every-last-one-of-you.” He spat each and every last word with the most sickening of a condescending tone.

“How?!” North cried out indignantly. “How did you manage to do this right beneath our noses!?” North pulled the twin steel swords from his side, and cast his furry hat to the ground.

The Boogeyman laughed fiendishly as he strolled about the circumference of the sphere; defying gravity as he walked with grace. “It’s funny. All those children I had to invade the dreams of, and there was only one person whom I could get to undo all the magic you fairy tales taint the world with every year on your own pathetic watch.” He was being extremely obtuse, and it did not settle in the Guardians well at all. The Boogeyman grasped his cloak and stared each of his foes in the face. “One girl was all it took to throw the world into another age of fear.” He threw open his hand and from his palm flew tendrils of black smoke that formed a cage above everyone’s head. In a flash, a lying form popped into the cage; she was young, but not a child, rather she looked to be in her early 20's or late teens. “Who you are looking at is a person called “Saxima” on the site where I found her. She writes, you see. All I had to do was get her to write about what I wanted her to write about.”

“One girl?” The Easter Bunny lifted one eyebrow and bent one ear in his confusion.

The Boogeyman sneered. “Don’t doubt the power of what the mortals call “The Internet”.”

“I use that thing all the time. Admittedly, I find it a little creepy that there’s a site that tracks my progress around the world every year; but it’s nice to see the kids keep track.”

“Creepy?!” Boogeyman sneered, and he began to sing in a tone lacking enthusiasm. “’He sees you when you’re sleeping, he knows when you’re awake’.”

“Everybody gets me on that one, but how else do you expect me to know who’s been naughty or nice?” North had lost some argumentative footing in the face of his wordy opponent.

“Creepy.” Boogeyman punctuated his insult curtly. “But it doesn’t matter anymore, thanks to this gir-” The dark presence cast a sharp smile before looking up to find… nothing. The cage was empty. “What?!” Pitch’s bartering chip had vanished into thin air.

Meanwhile, up above, in the clouds, Jack was carrying the former captive as swiftly as the winds would take him. Whoever this girl was (The Boogeyman had said she went by “Saxima” somewhere?) he at least figured that she had to be mortal; and a mortal at her age probably didn’t believe in fairy tales anymore. That would be fine, so long as he reached the ground before she woke up; to her eyes, she’d be flying through the air without any logical means. As soon as Jack found a secluded mountain top, he swooped down to its snowy surface and laid the sleeping girl in a firmer patch on a flat surface. It was a temporary place until he could figure out what to do. He’d snatched the girl away from the wispy clutches of her former prison, but who knew what kind of powers the Boogeyman had over her. Jack looked over shoulder at Saxima and paced. “I can’t just leave her here, but what if the Boogeyman just finds her back in a mortal city?” He took his staff and laid it across his lap while he sat Indian style in front of Saxima; he was in a serious situation. It got worse when he spotted that she was waking up.

“No, no, please. Don’t let me swallowed up.” Saxima murmured as she entered the middle world between Dreams and Reality. Jack Frost took some steps back, and was glad he did, when a black, monstrous pair of sandy, sharp teeth opened wide above her. Jack took a stand an blasted the maw with his staff; a bright burst of ice infused with the power of fun was all it took to cast the black magic out of the sand. The burst of bright light that resulted in the sudden change was too bright for even the Guardian’s eyes, and so he shielded his icy blue eyes with his icy blue jacket sleeve. When the light had faded, all that was left was a small form of golden sand that hovered above Saxima’s head. Intrigued, Jack flew closer to Saxima and the visual indicator of her dream. When he noticed the short hair, the hoodie, the staff, and the telltale smirk of the tiny hovering figure, Jack knew in an instant a detail he tried and tried to wrap his head around. “She’s dreaming about me…” Jack trailed off as he noticed that Saxima no longer looked quite as tortured in her sleep; her skin wasn’t as sickly pale an her eyelids weren’t as dark. He was looking at her eyes when they opened. Panic flooded him. This was the first time he was the one being frozen instead of the other way around. He didn’t know if a dream was enough to say that she believed in anything, let alone him. When he didn’t fly out of sight, he soon was told the answer.

“You’re… Jack Frost, aren’t you?” Saxima spoke tiredly.

Jack simply nodded, stupefied.

“I had this terrible nightmare that seemed to last forever.” Saxima yawned midway through her sentence. “It made me think…you weren’t real.”

“Maybe this is just another dream.” Jack was far from pleased to hear the Boogeyman’s voice in his ear. “Now, now. We can’t have you waking up and spoiling all the beautiful darkness we made together.” Out of the cloak of black shades, the Boogeyman appeared on the small mountaintop. “Not after having you lead the entirety of the world right into my grasp.” As the villain clutched his hand, dark horses of sand erupted from the sides of the mountaintop and raced towards Saxima.

“I would never help you.” Saxima spat back.

“But you did. Your nightmares were the perfect fodder to gain back the power I needed. Casting darkness into your dreams made me more powerful than any of those pathetic would be heroes you apparently look up to.” The Boogeyman hissed as he let the tiny golden Jack Frost fly to him before swatting it away like an insect. The image of the Guardian was gone, and the foe faced that with confidence. “I know the real thing is still here though. You’re the one I didn’t have to kill Jack; back at the rinky dink toy factory.”

Jack knew what his adversary was trying to do; he was manipulating him to believe him so Jack would race in hotheaded. The problem was: he was hotheaded. He couldn’t know for certain that the Boogeyman had hurt his friends, but Jack did have the evidence the Boogeyman was a coward to his advantage; the nightmare king would run away if he were outnumbered by the Guardians. Jack Frost tried to keep a cool head. “I know you’re a coward, Pitch.” Jack spoke his mind.

“Hmph. Says the one who’s invisible.” The Boogeyman sighed heavily before lightly strolling down to Saxima and grabbing her by the throat. A look of obsessed fiery fury possessed his eyes as he lifted the girl off her feet. “Now, I’m going to tell you once: I’ve already won. I can throw this worthless girl off the mountain and I’ll still have my power.” He was firmly in control, even while Saxima tried to kick and force Pitch to release his grip. She was already suffocating with his bony fingers around her neck.

“You’re the cause of my nightmares. I knew it.” Saxima hissed at the prideful monster. “I knew you were real.”

Pitch laughed. “That’s right. The first one to do so after my fall, and you’re the one who let me free. Isn’t that a lovely thought.” The Boogeyman teased Saxima and Jack in their predicament.

“I believed in you because I knew there had to be darkness, when there was also light.” Saxima gasped; the cold and the strain on her windpipe was getting to her very quickly. “Where there is meanness, there also has to be fun to make it go away.”

“How idealistic.” Pitch raised her higher and tightened his grip, smiling evily to himself.

“She’s right though.” Jack made swift action while Saxima had the Boogeyman distracted. With one crack from his staff, Boogeyman went flying head over heels; and Saxima went soaring from his reach. So close to the edge, Pitch went fully over the edge, while Saxima just barely caught a weak root sprouting from the face of the mountain. For someone who could fly, it was no issue for Jack to swoop down and rescue her, but fortune quickly turned; he was curtailed from his rescue when a sandy black horse beat him to her. It bucked and whinnied as it tossed Saxima onto its bridle with a kick.

“You’re the Guardian of Mischief, right?” Saxima held onto the horse’s amorphous mane as it continued to try and throw her from where it had placed it; it leaped across the sky, just out of reach no matter how much Jack tried to chase it down.

“H-How do you know that?!”Jack threw a snowball at the horse, midflight, but wound up hitting Saxima instead. “Sorry.”

“It’s alright. But, really, I just know. For one thing,” Saxima screamed as the horse nearly succeeded in throwing her off, “I saw you in my dreams.”

“What?” Jack was befuddled by the claim. Who was this girl?

His thoughts were interrupted by a second scream from Saxima as she was thrown off and cast down, high above any nearby solid earth. Jack dived for her, and caught her well before impact. Floating in midair together, with Saxima in his arms, he was soon again faced by Pitch. The Boogeyman arrived skyward on the back of one of his own dark steeds.

“She shouldn’t still believe in you. No one should.” Pitch was noticeably out of breath; the fall had taken a lot of him.

“Can you imagine… if no one believed in you though?” Saxima questioned.

“That was already my curse.” Pitch bit back. “Now, it’s their turn.” The Boogeyman started to laugh before he noticed the other two staring at him in shock. “Afraid?” He noticed their expressions and stared them down, chortling.

“No… you’re feet.” Jack said cryptically, his eyes fixated on the wisps of shadows that were shrouding Pitch’s feet.

“What is this?!” Pitch’s horse reared up as it burst all at once into tiny ebony particles; Pitch was blasted back and so continued to fall once more. The shadow that held his feet spread up his legs and quickly engulfed his entire form as he descended.

“What’s going on?” Saxima asked as she and Jack watched; neither of them moved a muscle.

“I don’t know.” Jack dived once more, catching up with the freefalling Boogeyman. Jack saw the face of the horrible entity in a twisted, agonized rage as Pitch screamed and screamed, as though in pain. Before either of them hit any ground, Pitch was…gone; vanished in the black cloud that had swallowed him. Silence dominated the mountain air while Jack and Saxima tried to wrap their heads around the sudden change in fortunes. “I can bring you back.” Jack said abruptly, turning and flying off back to North’s Toy Factory without a second thought.

“What do you mean he just ‘disappeared?’” North was beside himself with the questions that flooded his head.

The Easter Bunny half-hopped, half-paced the floorboards of the grey factory. “Bad dreams nevah go ‘way.”

Saxima was facing each and every one of the Guardians in the lonely, devoid office of the big man himself. “I don’t know what happened. I don’t even know what I’m doing here.”

“That makes five of us.” North groaned, rubbing his broad nose to relieve the stress accumulating at the top of the bridge. He was corrected when hit by a snowball of golden sand, and he realized his flaw when he spotted a cross Sandman. “Oh, right… sorry, Sandy. Six of us.” Sandman nodded his silent approval.

“Your teeth aren’t so bad off. You take very good care, don’t y-” Tooth Fairy was hovering around Saxima, being a little too forward by examining Saxima’s teeth a little forcibly.

“Now is not the time, Tooth.” North pointed out abruptly. “Pitch has vanished, and we do not know to where, so…we do not know what to prepare for…or how to fix all of this.”

“What exactly happened out there?” Bunny asked, somewhere on the border of inquisitive and interrogative.

“She just asked Pitch a question and then, well, I don’t know what.” Jack put in his answer defensively.

“Do you think she had anything to do with it?” North inquired.

“Woa, no! I’m not that special, okay?” Saxima found the idea she had anything to do with what happened…she found it weirder than anything else that was happening. She was in the same room as the Big Five: Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Sandman, the Tooth Fairy, and Jack Frost. She had almost been killed by the Boogeyman and his Night Mares. This was a bit too much to chew.

“You’re right. Sorry.” North complied.

“Wow, thanks.” Saxima said a bit sarcastically; after all, Santa Claus had just told her that she wasn’t special. She walked over to the window. Anything these fairy tales had to figure out, it had to be with some distance between her and them.

“Meanwhile, Pitch is probably still out there, somewhere. How else do you explain the fact he vanishes in exactly what he controls?” North demanded to know.

“I’ve never seen him use the kind of powers I saw him vanish in. It’s like something was doing it to him. Some sort of powerful magic.”

“Nobody has that kind of- Rachmaninoff…” North started a rebuttal, but he was stunned beyond any words beside the name of a Russian composer; his allies knew him, and they knew he did such naming when startled by something. No one else was facing what North was facing, so each began to wonder… until they each saw Saxima, who was covered in bright moonbeams.

Again, Jack just had to ask, but this time aloud, “Who is this girl? Maybe she…maybe she is special?”

“Like it or not, but you’re really at the center of all this.” Tooth eased in to Saxima.

“Center.” North heard the word and a light lit in his eyes. “Tell me, Saxima: what is your center?”

“My center?” Saxima turned around to face the Guardians.

“What is your purpose in the world; what do you give?”

“I have pretty strong beliefs.” Saxima nodded.

North chuckled. “Well, if you didn’t, then you couldn’t be here now.” He looked at her in the light of the moon. “It would appear as though the man in the moon is trying to tell us that there is, actually, something special about you; something very special.”

“You can tell that by the moon?” Saxima asked.

North nodded, as did the other Guardians.

“He’s the one who told me I was going to be a Guardian. When the Man in the Moon tells you something, then you should probably listen.”

“Or maybe I just walked close to the window?” Saxima tried to point out, but as she walked away from the window, the moonbeams followed her. “Or not.”

Most curious of all, tiny trails of “0”s ad “1”s started to trail out from Saxima the same way snowflakes occasionally surrounded Frost. “North, is there anyone paying attention to the department of information and ideas?” Jack asked.

“Is that your center?” North lumbered closer to the young woman.

“Uh, sure?” Saxima could not doubt the oddity that flitted about her. “Something has to explain this.”

“You’re lucky. North’s center is a tiny wooden baby.” Jack leaned on his staff and winked at North coyly.

“Saxima, this is your name, right?” North asked.

“Yes.” Saxima replied.

“I will not question the man in the moon; no matter how odd the circumstance. I am thinking… you are a Guardian.” As North said what he did, the glow radiating around Saxima brightened and faded to leave behind a luminescence coming directly from Saxima. It was a faint green glow that covered her from head to toe. “Do you accept the mantle as the Guardian of Ideas?”

Something broke and repaired itself in Saxima’s eyes. One moment, she was staring blankly up at him, and the next she had leaped up to wrap her arms around his shoulders to give the most enthusiastic hug imaginable. “This is not happening.”

“Careful.” North took the hug kindly and returned it, patting Saxima on the back. “Is that anyway for a Guardian to believe?”

“Right. Oh! Right! I do believe.” Saxima dashed out to the factory and shouted her new mantra at the top of her lungs as she looked out the grey and dismal shop. “I believe!” Her words came to life before the eyes of every Guardian, old and new. A cloud of neon green trickled from her level and whisked through the toy shop as though her words flew on the wings of hummingbirds. Two simple words brightened what had become lifeless, and, slowly, each and every elf returned from thin air along with their work; the toys. The last effect to be witnessed was a new source of light in the great chamber: the globe lit up beautifully as each and every light that had gone out naturally came back. Saxima looked out to the beauty with an adoration that filled every corner of her soul, and when North and Jack both stood by her side, she felt completely overwhelmed by the moment.

“Just in time. It seems you needed us to believe in you for them to believe in us.” North pointed one finger towards the globe. “As a Guardian now, it is your job to make sure the ideas of children glow as brightly as your mind.”

The moment caught up with her. “Wait, woa, I’m not…y’know…dead, am I?” Saxima felt like she was going to be sick.

“No.” Jack quickly eased the wooziness Saxima was feeling. “In fact, you probably need to get back to wherever Pitch took you from.”

“Ah, then you are lucky and unlucky; it is Christmas Eve.” North looked to Saxima and the others. “If you do not mind riding around the world, then there is no problem with bringing you back to your life as soon as possible.”

“Can my house be the last stop?”

“Of course.”

“I get to see the sleigh?!”

Tooth giggled and Bunnymund chuckled heartily. North laughed from the belly and slapped Jack Frost on the back. “She is a bit like you, Frost. Everyone loves the sleigh.”

~The End~

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
  16. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Merry Christmas Heartless!! Hope you like it!! ^w^ photo.JPG

Last edited: Dec 25, 2013
  17. Karuta Reborn

18. Jayn

19. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

20. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

WHOOO!!!!! KH Avatar! Imma put it on right now!!! Thanks Moksha!!!

This is for @Fearless. Merry Christmas!!!

Last edited: Dec 26, 2013