Secret Santa [Gift Thread!]

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Plums, Dec 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T3F Chaser

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ANTI SORA!
    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and that you get everything you wanted. I'm actually very sorry that your present looks like crap, because I only had GIMP at the time, but the rest of your present is coming soon I swear and all will be well and good!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They pretty much look the same, but I will try to make some more stuff and edit my post as soon as possible :)

2. ButcherKnifeBetty Merlin's Housekeeper

Here's to Misaki-san!!!
    May your Holiday be filled with joys and thrills
    Let not the temperature chill the warmth you feel this night
    n may you n yours find much cheer
    in each n every kodak moment this year :)

kitesse_s3.png

3. Trigger hewwo uwu

Midnight Star ~

I made you a signature and avatar. I hope you like them and have the best Christmas in the whole world.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

Merry Christmas Jiku Neon!!!

Now, I've been SUPER BUSY - and I started on this, but I had a thought. If you want, I could continue it and finish chapters when I can, you could even give me direction on what you want to happen.

ALTERNATIVELY, if you want - we could expand it into a collaboration!

I'm forseeing it being quite long, longer than I intended sorry ... but let me know ^_^.

“You sure it’s this guy Ed?” Jet asked incredulously as he started at the screen.

“Yup yup, Edward is sure that Edward has found him this time!! Woohoo!!” The diminutive redhead punched both arms in the sky as if in victory, before falling onto the floor on her back.

“Gimme a break Edward, this guy looks like he could barely hurt a fly!” Spike complained, turned to Jet, sighed, and left the main room of the Bebop.

It had been two weeks and the police didn’t have a clue what this guy looked like. Spike sighed as he took a slow drag on his cigarette. There was a bounty of 5 million on the guy’s head and they didn’t even know what he looked like. Wandering through the hallways, Spike thought back on the whole affair. It had started a few days ago.

His name was Roger Dessault, and three days prior he had had a paltry bounty of about 20 thousand woolongs placed on his head – turned out he was on some list the ISSP had found during a drug bust a few weeks back. All the others on the list had been captured, except for this guy, so they put a bounty on him thinkin' the bounty hunters'll have more luck. Well, the next day, the guy hacks into the mainframe of the ISSP and leaves a message in every single operative’s inbox.

“You have three days, and then you’ll pay for putting a bounty on me. The sky will fall”

Well, needless to say - every day since the bounty on the guy’s head had increased. Now it was the day before his supposed action and it was increasing exponentially every hour.

“Penny for your thoughts, Spike?” a voice asked behind him.

“What the hell do you want Faye?” Spike asked without turning around. He the butt of his cigarette onto the ground and stamped it out with his heel.

“Didn’t you hear? Ed found the guy, now let’s get to Europa and catch him! Can’t let other people get our bounty, now can we?”

“I thought you weren’t interested in the case” Spike responded, smirking.

“Yeah, well that was until his bounty started growing like mould, now come on! We have to g- oh I see what you’re doing”

“What is that, Faye?” Spike asked, turning on his heel to face her.

“You want to wait until his bounty gets bigger before you catch him, don’t you?” she asked, grinning slyly.
    Spike sighed and turned back around.

“No, that’s not it. I just don’t think he’s the guy, that’s all”. He began walking away.

Faye sighed as she watched her fellow crewman walk away through the dark hallways. Turning, she headed towards the main room – she had a few questions to ask the others about the head and, more importantly, his bounty.

Merry Christmas ^_^.

5. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Downloading now but 9 minutes remaining ;~;
    Still, I'm sure it's lovely and thank you for making a whole .rar file.

And now, RAT's gift. Last years was crap so I decided to pursue your true self. And actually, I have to thank you for that, because now I'm playing P4 and I love it. <3
    Anyway, enough of that crap, time for some spoilers.

720p if you want to retain your eyesight
    [​IMG]

Now I know you said no animu drawings, but this was taken from game art, so technically I didn't break rules (though it's probably also art for the anime in some way, but eh a video's never enough). Enjoy!

6. The Twin My, what a strange duet

To the super amazing .:tale_wind, I give an avatar and sig. I apologize for them not being quite as spiffy as I would have liked, but hopefully you like them. There is a part two, and I hope to have that finished by the weekend. Time has not been kind this past week.

Firstly, a Fire Emblem sig:
    [​IMG]

Secondly, a Princess Bride avatar:
    [​IMG]

Hope you enjoy them and stay tuned for part two!

7. Llave Superless Moderator

TAFFY I LOVE IT AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAHH!~~~

[​IMG]

Thanks bby gurl that really made mah Christmas, much love to ye and thanks again! Sooo goooooood KAREN ;D

I present my present tooooo....

Nights

Here's a Christmas Graphic Carepackage, you'll find a few good goodies within it. Hope you enjoy and MURREH KURISUMASU!!!

8. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

ahahaha baby we were meant to be <3

THANK YOU. I love these! :)

9. Zelda NORT-h american eclipse

Merry Christmas, Jayn!!!

10. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Hey Loxare, Merry Christmas, and here's my gift to you.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?2k0ac9l4dlps4dq

That's right, I'm just so awesome, you've gotta download the gift and wait even longer, just like opening a present.

11. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

OMG SORRY I'M LATE!!

THANKS SO MUCH TUMMER!! Haru looks so cute as a reindeer! >__<

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

THIS IS FOR YOU, AMETHYST!!

hope you like it!!
    [​IMG]

12. Judge Sunrose Destiny Islands Resident

To my Secret Santa,

[​IMG]
    (ButcherKnifeBetty)

I give you this:

[​IMG]
    A hand-drawn pony gift wrap!

Mind you, those pictures are part of your present, but there will be more. Once the YT video uploads, I'm going to send the rest to you via PM, ok?

Hope you like it all :{D

13. Krowley Moderator

14. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

Thanks, bro. I appreciate the accurate characterization and correct language use that I've come to expect from you. I'm not really good with fanfic myself so I feel like I would completely botch a collab on this and that'd be a huge insult to you. I kind of don't want to do that. But if you'd like to continue this on, I'd be pretty happy. The only direction I'd really like to give is that keeping it to a one or two episode level length. The great thing about Bebop was the episodic quality of some episodes while it'd still passively create the world and hint at the endgame of the story. Anyways, good work, I really appreciate it.

15. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Happy Holidays...
    Keyblade Spirit!

I hope you enjoy your gift, and I wish you a lovely day! c:

Your gift has been compressed into this file: Merry Christmas!

PS- You need a password to download it, which I will pm you so only you can see it!

16. Fearless A good and beautiful child

YO TRIGGER.

I... actually havn't finished your present yet. It's about half done but I've kinda been killing myself over RL things this month and I swear to god I'll get it to you as soon as I can. Shoot me a message and I'll show you the WIP if you want.

In the meantime, here's this little avatar I edited for you with my rusty-ass Photoshop skills to tide you over.

[​IMG]

It's sized to 276x276, but uploading it to KHV should auto resize it for you. Let me know if you wanted a smaller size for a different site and I'll happily resize it for you.

Happy Christmas bro.

ALSO HEY LOOK GUYS I DIDN'T GET TUMMER FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME IN A ROW.

jesus christ on a bike I LOVE IT.
    THAT IS GOING IN MY SIG as soon as christmas is over because i already have two things in there

17. Neku_Sakuraba Gummi Ship Junkie

To Muff Moneky: [​IMG]

18. Trigger hewwo uwu

OMG NOCTIS <3 thanks so much bro. I love it, I'm gonna use it right away. I can't wait to see your other present! Take your time though :3

19. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

>You went on KHV and saw your gift in the KHV Secret Santa Gift Thread.
    >Click the link?
    Code:
    >>Yes
    >No
    >Your Knowledge allowed you to guess the password to the download with ease!

>You looked through the multitude of signatures and avatars that Beau made for you.
    >How will you thank him?
    Code:
    >Thanks dude!
    >I love it!
    >>Oh my goodness, I can't believe its wonderfulness!

20. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

AHHH MIDNIGHT YOU'RE AN ABSOLUTE GEM.
    I'm crying

Oh snaps, this is just so wonderful I love you so so so much! A Jolly Christmas to you!
    This is incredible, I can't believe there's more to come! AHHH *hearts everywhere all the time*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.