School of Despair

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Doukuro, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    { horror » mystery » survival }
    OOC Thread
    Congratulations! You have been invited to attend Hope's Peak Academy thanks to your exceptional skills. As this is a school whose name carries great weight with teachers who not only educate but research all skills as well it was hard to say no to the invite, whether it was by you or your gurdian. The fact that those who leave this prestigious high school typically end up in high positions of whatever field they go to surely helped as well. A shining future awaits you.

Or so it seemed...

The moment you stepped foot on the campus everything went hazy and you blacked out. When you awoke you were in a classroom, alone with no recollection of how you arrived. The windows are barred with steel plates that cannot be pried off or broken. The exit is now a large steel door with machine guns guarding it. No matter how hard you look you will not find a way out.

So how do you escape? You graduate of course! However to graduate you must kill someone. Not only that but you have to get away with it too. Or you can just live the rest of your miserable life out trapped in the school!

[​IMG]

• some of these rules may be deemed unusual but please Bear with me.
    • this is a dangan ronpa inspired rp, however there will be no canon characters allowed besides monokuma who the mastermind controls. the story will naturally stray as well and there is no need to know of the series to rp here.
    • on the note of the mastermind one can apply to be them by sending me a message before the rp starts. i figure it better than everyone looking to my characters and knowing one of them must be the mastermind. more surprise that way! and whoever gets the role will work alongside me in the plot.
    • there is no set activity rule as of yet but i don't want the thread to go inactive. so please try to post as often as you can! also try to make your character active in the setting. they can explore, plan, study, and kill at will. there does not need to be an event to prompt them. however if it gets stale one will be presented to the cast to get things moving.
    • this is a rp that revolves around murder. so be expecting of it.
    • be aware that your character does not have to kill but will always be at the risk of being killed. if you wish you can talk to the other members and plot a murder out, the victim making a post with details of the murder while the murderer remains anonymous thus making the trials solved by actual deduction. this is an optional thing though, and can be rejected if too many people are against it. hints will be given out if it is made too hard as well.
    • with that said, murderers must message me or post in the ooc before they go out to kill so i can use a RNG to decide who lives and who dies. this should avoid all god modding in the situation.
    • in the series any lost trial would result in everyone but the killer dying. as that can make this harder to get far only one person will die each lost trial unless it is stated otherwise. the one who dies can be selected by the murderer post trial, their identity kept hidden to the other characters until they figure it out. this also makes the killer unable to leave until they are the last one standing.
    • another thing the other characters will not know are the SHSL {Super High School Level) titles of the others. the only way these will be known if they're told or seen.
    • SHSL titles cannot be repeated. nor can there be more than one reserve student. you will be able to list it as ??? if the real one is sent to me and it's approved.
    • there is no character limit but once this starts there will be no more characters accepted.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
  2. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]

"Upupupu!" The laugh pierced the eternal silence of Hope's Peak. The speakers' reverb shattered the ears of each teenager, making it near impossible to ignore. The lights of each monitor flickered to life, giving the school a new way to terrify its students.

"Helloooooooooooo students!" The static faded and a two-toned bear bounced onto the screen, one side sweet and the other menacing. Its red eye seemed to stare right into one's soul. "I am Monokuma, or Monobear, or Mono-senpai. I'm BEAR-y pleased to meet you all!"

He jumped backwards into a swiveling chair, behind him a wall of monitors broadcasting some kind of video. No one was really paying attention to it.

"We'll be having a meet & greet with yours truly in the cafeteria. Once you get there, I'll explain everything. Upupu, I can BEAR-ly contain my excitement. See you kids there!" With that the monitors shut down, bringing the silence as quickly as it'd taken it away.

The students were left with little choice but to head out and meet the bear.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
  3. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

S U P E R x H I G H x S C H O O L x L E V E L . . . E N T E R T A I N E R

mood { worried }
    allies { n/a } health { a-okay }

"Upupupu!"

The piercing laugh shocked the high schooler awake. She was... resting on a desk? Was she in school? Groggy memories flooded her head; she was walking up to Hope's Peak, a cheerful skip in her step. She was so excited! When she received her letter from the prestigious school, her heart practically skipped a beat. She'd been on television before, as a teli show personality and such, but she didn't expect that she'd get a letter! Walking into the school property through the huge metal gates, the girl immediately felt at home. She took a few more steps before she began to feel a little lightheaded. Everything soon went black.

Victoria held her head as she lifted herself off the desk with weak arms, feeling disoriented. What happened? She looked around the classroom, blinking a few times. There were steel plates on the walls...? Uuuh, something was off here. She looked back to the worn-looking desk, realizing that she forgot something very important: her scepter! She couldn't believe she almost forgot about it! It was one of the most important things in her life, truly. Grabbing the scepter and gripping it tightly, she turned her attention to the loudspeakers that were blaring out that annoyingly cartoony voice again.

"Helloooooooooooo students! I am Monokuma, or Monobear, or Mono-senpai. I'm BEAR-y pleased to meet you all! We'll be having a meet & greet with yours truly in the cafeteria. Once you get there, I'll explain everything. Upupu, I can BEAR-ly contain my excitement. See you kids there!"

Monokuma...?

What was going on here? An uneasy feeling nestled itself deep in the girl's stomach as she wearily opened the classroom door and stepped outside. She gripped the scepter tighter. Scanning the hallway quickly, she didn't notice anyone else. Surely she wasn't in this giant school by herself. With no other options, Victoria attempted to blindly find the cafeteria. Hopefully luck would be on her side.

Fortunately, her classroom was relatively close to the cafeteria. It'd only taken about five or so minutes to locate the facility. Cautiously, she walked into the giant room; still she didn't see anyone. She must be the first person to show up, then. Deeper into the room, she spotted something small on the stage. Upon closer inspection, she realized it was a stuffed bear animal. How cute!

Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
  4. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]

Entering data. . . Data entry complete. Subject: Ai Atsuko. Female. 15. 156 cm. 45.5 kg.

Memory is hazy. Possible attack or fainting has occured. Dehydration is not an issue so heat stroke is unlikely. Terror? No fears were encountered. Cause remains unknown.

Location: Hope's Peak Academy. Prestigious school. Parents expected like minded people will be there to help simulate normalcy. Happiness.

Do locked windows and doors equal normalcy? No. Error. Things are not how they should be.

Voice on monitors. Monokuma... Name featuring it's monochromatic features. Important figure (?) noted. It asks for our presence. Priority: Alpha.

Ai finishes going over the data in her head, standing from the desk she had awoken at. The classroom was dark, void of any signs of other students. There was no reason to stay, so after gathering her things she headed out.

While walking a notebook was being written in. Pages before had already been filled with details on this school before arriving, as this particular notebook was meant for all info of this place; every other notebook was left in her bag and each one was for a different topic. And now this one had a note about Monobear, a question mark following it.

New location marked: cafeteria. Not everyone is here yet. We must now wait.

[​IMG]

‹‹ Mood Input: Concerned › Threat Level: Unknown › Location: Cafeteria › Health: Normal ››

Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
  5. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Shuko.gif
    мooᴅ Ѻ ᴛᴇᴙᴙιғιᴇᴅ
    ᴛᴙᴜsᴛ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ Ѻ sκᴇᴛᴄʜʏ
    ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Ѻ ᴄʟᴀssʀᴏᴏᴍ
    "Upupupu!"

The laugh was faint, but enough to make her heart skip a beat. She jolted upright, letting out a tiny scream. She was... in a desk?
    She had a realization and searched frantically through her pockets. She saw it and breathed a sigh of relief. Her notebook.

"Helloooooooooooo students!"

She looked around, seeing a monitor hanging on top of the door to the room. She got up slowly and took a step towards it as the static on-screen faded. Once it disappeared she saw the two-toned bear, apparently the source of all the commotion. She was scared, there was no doubt about that, but she'd never seen anything like him. She came to Hope's Peak as an artist, and she wasn't bound to let such an interesting subject disappear before she could sketch it. It was all that could calm her down. She grabbed the book and... no pens or pencils in her jacket. She ran over to the desk, nearly turning drawers out in her search.
    "I am Monokuma, or Monobear, or Mono-senpai. I'm BEAR-y pleased to meet you all!"

She was barely registering what he said anymore. A-ha! A pencil. But it was dull. That wouldn't do. Not at all. She looked around for a sharpener.
    "We'll be having a meet & greet with yours truly in the cafeteria."

She looked up, taking notice of the bear now. She'd get to see him in person? She wondered about the texture of his fur and the gleam in his eye. She liked to get an accurate caricature, and anything that got her mind off of the death trap she appeared to be in was fine by her.
    "Once you get there, I'll explain everything. Upupu, I can BEAR-ly contain my excitement. See you kids there!"

The monitor died as quickly as it'd started, and the eerie quiet sent shivers down her spine. She tucked the pencil and pad back into her pocket and slowly moved toward the door. The halls were white and empty, leaving her alone with her fear. Every step was shaky and unsure. Mono... what's-his-face had said "students" plural. There were more people there. Just the thought of people had her ready to run back into the classroom. She saw someone else walking towards the end of the room and followed them, mostly out of fear that staying alone in the hall would end worse than being in a crowd. She moved through until she saw the gigantic space. It was intimidating just being here, but seeing two others further down made her even more uncomfortable. She decided to sit away from people, but still within their line of sight. She took a spot at a circular table and took the pencil back out of her pocket, distracting herself from the doom and gloom of their current situation.

It was still dull.

6. Ghost King's Apprentice

She could barely contain her excitement when she learned she was accepted into Hope's Peak Academy. Yet the only thing she recalled was walking up to the entrance. Eden didn't remember how it happen but somehow she must've passed out and ended up in a classroom. No one else occupied that small room except for her as she sat in one of the desks. Looking around she realized that it wasn't an ordinary everyday classroom. The windows were barred, which made her think of the way prisons windows were. It was obviously mad so she wouldn't be able to leave. But why?

What kind of school wouldn't want their students to leave? She wasn't even sure if there were any other students besides here. And if they were she guessed they would be in classrooms similar to hers. Which also had a tv screen. And those have buttons. Eden pushed her desk so it was almost underneath the tv then she stacked a chair on top of it. Climbing up the desk she stood on the chair and tried to turn it on. Only she couldn't because there were no buttons. She jumped off both the chair and desk in defeat. What was the point of putting it in the room it it didn't turn on? She plopped down in a different desk and rested her head on it.

A voice startling laughter boomed through the speaker on the ceiling as Eden craned her neck to look up at it.
    "Upupupu!"
    She stared at the at the spot where the voice was coming from curiously.
    "Helloooooooooooo students!”
    The television screen flicked on, showing static at first then faded a revealed a bear in it's place. Eden was now sitting alert in her chair. Why was everything getting weird all of the sudden. Not that barred windows weren't weird. Eden didn't hear the rest of what the bear said besides its name and something about the cafeteria. She was trying to figure out how the stuffed bear was able to talk but her thoughts where halted when the screen shut off.

Hopping out of her chair she made her way out of the classroom and into the cafeteria.

Only to discover that there were other people already there.

Eden Kokumonji|Kokumonji Eden
    Health: Same as always

7. CrownMoksha Decimo

Things had taken a weird turn as Lucas slowly awoke. There were plenty of things prior to waking up that he didn't remember, but he could address those things later. One of the few things that was clear to him was that he got accepted into Hopes Peak Academy and that was just about all that he could recall off the top of his head. Though that wasn't all to important now, what was important was figuring out what had happened and how he ended up in this state. He took a moment to lift his head up and look around to get a general idea and he found that he was in a classroom, and a peculiar one at that. While there were plenty of things that it had that was standard for most classrooms, there were also some out of place things. For example, the windows were completely sealed off. It didn't look like any effort that any human did would open them so why put them on the windows in the first place?

"Upupupu!"

Things only got weirder as the laugh suddenly ran through the room.

And the weirdness continued as the static on the tv screen soon faded and revealed a two toned ...bear? It was a talking bear and it was calling them students. Was there a hidden camera somewhere and this was a joke. "Alright very funny. So where are the hidden camera and crew?" Lucas asked, but got no answer. Not that he was expecting one. Instead the two toned bear only continued speaking.

"I am Monokuma, or Monobear, or Mono-senpai. I'm BEAR-y pleased to meet you all!"

So the bears name was Monokuma and it seemed he was fond of bear puns.

"We'll be having a meet & greet with yours truly in the cafeteria. Once you get there, I'll explain everything. Upupu, I can BEAR-ly contain my excitement. See you kids there!"

The cafeteria?" So he was suppose to head to the cafeteria to meet with this bear. Well at least he could get some answers as to why he was here and such. So he got up from the desk and left the room. Due to being not too familiar with the school, it took some time to find the cafeteria, but he did manage to find it and upon walking in he saw some of the other 'students' that Monokuma had mentioned.

8. Hiro ✩ Guardian

MaiKiyomiBanner.png
    MaiKiyomiVS.PNG
    {♠} Mood: Confused {♠} Status: Alive {♠} Condition: Stable {♠}
    {♥} Ally list: N/A {♥}

Mai awoke with a start. Something rang in her ears. It sounded like a demonic laugh. She couldn't figure out where it was coming from. All she knew was that it sent a shiver down her spine. It was just... unsettling. It appeared to echo in the room she was in. The young brunette's eyes scanned her location. It was a standard old classroom, nothing unusual or out of place there at all. Except... the windows appeared to be bolted shut. As if this was some sort of bomb shelter. "Well color me surprised," she muttered to herself. Truth be told, she wasn't all that worried about how she had gotten there. It was clear that this was Hope's Peak. She had seen a classroom identical to this one in the online tour. Or rather, almost identical. The one in the tour didn't have windows bolted shut.

Mai jumped. "Was zum Teufel!?" she cried out in German. "Wo zum Teufel ist diese Stimme her?" She looked around. No one was in the room. But then where the hell was the voice coming from? Mai's eyes widened slightly and she smacked her forehead with her palm. "Of course... An intercom!" The answer was so obvious, she must have still been groggy. She then noticed it wasn't an intercom, but rather a screen. "Or a screen..."

"I am Monokuma, or Monobear, or Mono-senpai."

"Mono-what?"

"I'm BEAR-y pleased to meet you all!"

Great. The bear made stupid puns. Just what she needed. "Fick dich, dummer Bär..." she cursed at the stupid bear.

"We'll be having a meet & greet with yours truly in the cafeteria. Once you get there, I'll explain everything. Upupu, I can BEAR-ly contain my excitement. See you kids there!"

Cafeteria? Mai's stomach started growling on cue as the monitor shut off. "Well, I am hungry. Wonder if they'll have finger food. Maybe I could ask someone to lay some out. After all, an actress of my caliber deserves only the best, especially if I am to give this school a good reputation." Mai nodded, adjusting her fake glasses. "Alright, time to go 'meet and greet' Mono-dweeb and get some food. Oh, and answers. But my natural needs are always first, of course."

As Mai walked, she couldn't help but wonder what the other students would be like. There would probably be your stereotypical snobs in there. Perhaps some jocks too. Then of course, the bullies, the math geeks, the computer programmers, and... drama kids, maybe. Mai smiled at the thought. Her people. She could actually have some friends. Hopefully ones that didn't end up moving away.

She soon came upon the cafeteria and entered, making sure to announce herself.
    "Grüsse, meine lieben Klassenkameraden!" she greeted her classmates in German, "Mai Kiyomi has arrived!"

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
  9. Ɍeno Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Super High School Level [ Musician ]
    Mood: [ Unsettled ]
    Condition: [ Healthy ]
    Allies: [ None ]

-----------------------------

Green had been awake for sometime now, his mind still in a daze. What had happened? How did he end up in this classroom? Who had brought him here? Questions were swarming inside his head but inevitably he had no answer. The room was cold and secluded, the windows barred by steel as if it were some sort prison. What kind of school was this?

"Upupupu!"
    The sickening laugh shocked Green backwards of his chair and onto the floor. He slowly crawled back onto his feet, his head still ringing, only to notice a screen at the front of the room. Displayed on the static filled monitor was a small maniacal looking two-toned bear.

"I am Monokuma, or Monobear, or Mono-senpai. I'm BEAR-y pleased to meet you all! We'll be having a meet & greet with yours truly in the cafeteria. Once you get there, I'll explain everything. Upupu, I can BEAR-ly contain my excitement. See you kids there!"
    "What was that?" Green muttered to himself.

Slowly, he staggered towards the screen only to see it close before his eyes. What was that thing and did it have anything to do with why he was in the classroom. With no other options Green slowly made his way out the classroom and towards the cafeteria.

The hallways were empty, filled with silence and darkness. Every creak from the floorboard echoed through the shallow halls. There didn't seem to be any trace of another student, could the school really had been empty? Was he the only one invited to this prestigious school?

Green soon made it to the Cafeteria door, he halted for a second scared for what might be inside. He reassured himself and gently opened the door. His eyes lit up as he saw the faces of the other students.

He was not alone.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
  10. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]

A few tables. Chairs. Spacious dining area.

One girl already there before her. No words spoken. A boy arrived soon after herself. He went away from them. No words. One more girl after him. No words. Another boy. Same deal. Then one more girl. She spoke. German. One more boy after her. Then lastly another girl, this one with a snake on her arm. Odd.

Ai was hardly fluent in German but she was able to recognize it as such. And luckily she did not continue in that language, giving a name. The notebook on the school had already been put away and a different, fresh one taken out. This one would have information on the students, their appearances thus far already written down.

"Atsuko." Last names were better to go by. Less formal. Less data on herself given out to the masses. It was only given because it would be impolite not to now that someone else had said their name, so she was compelled. May as well anyway, as they waited for whatever Monobear had to say.

[​IMG]

‹‹ Mood Input: Concerned › Threat Level: Unknown › Location: Cafeteria › Health: Normal ››

11. Ghost King's Apprentice

[​IMG]
    Mood: Excited
    Cafeteria
    Health: Not Dead

Quickly making her way to the cafeteria Renshou held the camera around her neck in her hands. Hoping eagerly that there would by some interesting people to take photos of. But when she went through the entrance of the cafeteria she was disappointed to find that there were only five other people in there with her. None of them looked particularly “picture worthy” except for one. There was just something about her that drew attention to her. Renshou swiftly made her way to the blonde girl holding a weird looking scepter. Now standing in font of her the photographer made her move.

“Hellooo ~!” Renshou chirped as she quickly snapped a picture. She made a mental note took keep an eye on this person. Very picture worthy. “Nice to meet ya'! I hope you like getting you picture taken.” She tapped her finger nail on her camera, “Because I'll be taking tons more of em'.” Better to get that out of the way now. She didn't want to be too much of a nuisance, which wouldn't stop her from snapping a few anyway. The girl just hoped that some other students arrived that she could take pictures of. The lot in the cafeteria wasn't so appealing.
    She had notice two others walk in soon after her. One was a girl, who spoke..... German? Weird. And the other was a boy. They didn't seem to stand out to her all that much though.

OOC: Banner by @h y u g e

12. ShibuyaGato Transformation

[​IMG]
    мooᴅ Ѻ sᴛᴙᴇssᴇᴅ
    ᴛᴙᴜsᴛ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ Ѻ sκᴇᴛᴄʜʏ
    ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Ѻ ᴄᴀғᴇᴛᴇᴙɪᴀ
    ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ Ѻ ᴜɴᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ

Shuko sat alone at her table. She could feel the cold stares of everyone who walked by, and it nearly sent shivers down her spine. She knew there'd be people at this school, but as more teens poured in she could feel her stomach drop. Wasn't it supposed to be insanely difficult to be accepted into Hope's Peak? As much as she'd like to run away, there was no point in trying. Everything was locked up tight, and she was stuck in here with all of them.

She was sure at least one of them had mistaken her for a boy by now. Sure she didn't have a girlish figure per se, but did that really excuse it?

She sighed softly, trying hard not to draw attention, and looked over to the group that had begun to form. One of them caught her eye: a girl with short hair wearing a scarf. She'd been scribbling something down in a notebook and promptly switched them out when she was done. And that gave Shuko an idea. She took out her sketchpad, flipping to one of the pages in the second half. It was full of her mindless doodles, and she found it helpful to sketch figures whenever she got nervous. She made sure not to use up the whole pencil, saving a special spot for that Monokuma figure who'd shown up earlier. It was easy to tell what someone was thinking by their expressions, and this girl's seemed cold, almost calculating. She only spoke one word in the time that Shuko observed her, and that put her on edge. She took note of it all in her sketch, though it came out worse than she'd hoped. She made some observations and remarks for later and closed up the book, trying not to pay any more attention to them.

The pencil was duller than before. She'd have to go looking for a new one soon.

13. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

S U P E R x H I G H x S C H O O L x L E V E L . . . E N T E R T A I N E R

mood { annoyed }
    allies { n/a } health { a-okay }

"Hello~!"

A blinding light flashed before Victoria's eyes, slightly disorienting her. She placed her hand in front of her hand immediately after in response, the other gripping her specter tightly. She blinked a few times, speckles of blue and green appearing in her vision. She looked to the one responsible, a white-haired girl with a goofy grin and a camera hanging around her neck. She had half a mind to scold the girl, who looked to be younger than herself, but she was sure she meant well. Victoria literally just started her career at Hope's Peak today, she didn't need to go around making enemies already. Besides, it would be people like this that would help her rise the popularity ranks in this school.

By using them as mere stepping stones, of course.

That wasn't important now, however. The proper time would come, as with all good things. The young girl continued to speak. Victoria rolled her eyes.

"Nice to meet ya'! I hope you like getting you picture taken... because I'll be taking tons more of em."

Ugh. Why her of all people? Well, she knew that she was probably the best person in the school, so it made sense. She felt flattered slightly, yet agitated at the same time. She'd have to play nice for now, fighting the urge to just walk away and ignore the annoyingly peppy girl. Instead, she flashed a fake smile at her and said in her most enthusiastic-sounding tone.

"Yes, nice to meet you as well! My name is Victoria."

...Hopefully this conversation wouldn't last very long.

14. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Ladies and Gentlemen!" Amidst the silence and few conversations that were actually going on a voice cut through the air. The voice belong the Ryou Misaki, the eye patch wearing Super Duper Highschool Jester. While he did want to make his entrance a grand spectacle, the cafeteria had a limited supply of things that he could use, so he settled for standing atop one of the table. So long as he could get their attentions, it didn't matter.

Once he was certain that he'd held their attention for long enough, he leapt off the table he was standing on and did a small flip. To him part of being a jester did require some acrobatics and while he wasn't skilled enough at it to call it a Super Duper Highschool level ability, he was good enough at it to suit his requirements of being a jester.

Landing on his feet Ryou took a second to bow to his 'audience' before speaking. "Ryou Misaki has arrived." Now all that was left was to wait for a response of any kind to be given to him. Hopefully it wouldn't take too long cause he was planning on saying bowed before them until a response was given to him.

15. Ghost King's Apprentice

[​IMG]

Mood:
    Excited
    Health: Not Dead

She was just about to continue talking to Victoria when the weirdest thing happened.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!"
    Her attention shifted to the crazy guy on top of the table. And he had an eye patch. Who wears eye patches? Renshou decided to cut herself away from Victoria from the time being. This guy was obviously trying to draw attention to himself and her sure did it in a big way.

Lifting her camera to her face she proceeded to take a picture of the odd boy. He sure seemed interesting enough, she could give him that.

Eden had been sitting at at table folding a piece a red origami paper she got from who knows where. Her eyes where obscured from her hood yet she had done it enough times that she didn't need to watch where she folded to know that it would turn out perfectly. When she was satisfied with her finished product she looked around the room for a second and saw a um.... girl? No, it was a boy. Or was it? Anyway, they were sitting at a table all alone and Eden decided to go over there.

She popped up out of her seat with her folded piece of paper in her hand. Eden quietly approached the uh, person, who seemed to be drawing in a book, and gave him/her the red crane she had folded from her paper.

The young girl then plopped down on the seat next to the person soundlessly, without a word. And occasionally stole glances at the person next to her out of curiosity to see what they were drawing, wondering if the person would accept her gift.

OOC: Banner by @h y u g e
    [​IMG]
    Health: Same as always

16. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    WEARING KILLS
    OOC LOCATION: Cafeteria INVENTORY

Lilah opened her eyes to see an unfamiliar room. She sat in the chair of a desk, her head on the table. She blinked groggily, confused by how this happened. Her eyes roamed around to see that it was a classroom. That's right! She had been on her way to Hope's Peak, but how did she get here? The last thing she remembered was entering the school grounds. Had she passed out for some reason? Did someone carry her? Where was everyone?

The classroom was empty save for her. Cautiously, she climbed out of her seat. Upupupu! The laugh pierced the eternal silence of the classroom. Lilah jumped at the noise and the speakers' reverb shattered hurt her ears. She looked up at the speaker on the wall. The lights of each monitor flickered to life, giving the school a new way to terrify its students. Helloooooooooooo students! The static faded and a two-toned bear bounced onto the screen, one side sweet and the other menacing. Its red eye seemed to stare right into one's soul. Lilah raised a skeptical brow. Was this some kind of joke -- some new student initiation process?

I am Monokuma, or Monobear, or Mono-senpai. I'm BEAR-y pleased to meet you all! He jumped backwards into a swiveling chair, behind him a wall of monitors broadcasting some kind of video. She rolled her eyes. This bear was pretty ridiculous. We'll be having a meet & greet with yours truly in the cafeteria. Once you get there, I'll explain everything. Upupu, I can BEAR-ly contain my excitement. See you kids there! With that the monitors shut down, bringing the silence as quickly as it'd taken it away.

Lilah steeled her nerves and nodded resolutely at the speaker. It didn't seem like there was many other options and the cafeteria likely meant food -- hopefully chocolate. She walked out into the hall and stood there in confusion. She had no idea where the cafeteria was supposed to be in location to her current position. Awesome. She rolled her eyes and started to wander down the halls.

By the time she had finally made it there, there was quite a number of students already present. Just great. She loved being late.

Lilah pursed her lips and marched in. Hope I'm not too late, she commented flatly.

17. ShibuyaGato Transformation

[​IMG]
    мooᴅ Ѻ ɴᴇᴙᴠᴏᴜs
    ᴛᴙᴜsᴛ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ Ѻ sκᴇᴛᴄʜʏ
    ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Ѻ ᴄᴀғᴇᴛᴇᴙɪᴀ
    ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ Ѻ ᴜɴᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ

The girl remained by herself, and frankly she enjoyed it. Isolation was the only comfort she had in this room full of performers and paparazzi. She heard some commotion begin and felt someone jump down to the floor, but tried her hardest not to pay attention to it. Everything was fine, despite her lack of things to sketch. She eyed the sketch pad's cover, tempted to revise some older pieces despite her lack of the proper tools.

Suddenly, a chill flew down her spine. She knew someone was coming close. She tried to ignore it like she had with all the rest, but she couldn't shake the dread. People were bad, but people close to her -- touching her -- was much worse. They took their seat and dropped something on the table. She looked and saw... an origami crane? The red paper it was made from caught the light in just the right way. She glanced briefly at the person before picking up the pencil and making two more sketches, one of the crane and another of the girl beside her. She made notes about the crane without an issue, but as she looked at the girl to recreate her likeness, she saw her looking back. No matter her reasons, it terrified Shuko, and she avoided eye contact at all costs. She also caught the girl glancing over at her pad and put it away as soon as she'd made her notes. She had no words, but fiddled with the pencil as a distraction from the threat of interaction.

She had to save her nerve for that bear after all.

18. Mysty Unknown

[​IMG]
    "pupupupupupu? Such a strange little bear he is. I've read weirder though. The fact that there are talking animals in Naruto is enough proof for me!" She announced to herself with a smile. Elle was simply trying to figure out what was going on until kuma came and announced the location for their briefing. She wasn't going to argue.

Elle had headed to the cafeteria where everything would soon come into place. This would be the chapter where you meet all the characters and see there likes and dislikes. There was always the main character, the love interest, and the other strange characters that you'd fall in love with but would eventually die. Which one was she, she wondered? It would all be revealed in time.

She entered the cafeteria to see all the strange characters that had been placed. Now who would end up being the chum that would be her partner in this here adventure of school life. Would it be a boy with dashing good looks, or perhaps a girl who was pretty or ugly that would classify her as the opposite. Oh it was just so exciting!

She could tell one character already. The one who stood on the table was definitely the comic relief character. The next character was sure to be an experience. Oh, that reminded her, who would the villain be? There was always a villain in this kind of situation.

[​IMG]
    John's attention had just moved to a more interesting topic. Sure he arrived a little bit earlier, he just chose to watch the girls walk in one by one. As they did, he continued to rate them under his breath.

"The blonde with the majestic glowing eyes is definitely an 9. She has that young beauty feel to her. Innocent and happy with life almost. She is by far a keeper."
    "The pale girl with short black hair has a hidden figure. The imagination I need to use to imagine her probably cute and slender body makes her go to a 7.5."
    "That other one is wearing quite manly clothes. I can see her and I on a sophisticated date, a 6.8 for sure. I'd imagine her family to be quite wealthy as well."
    "Oh the brunette with glasses is a keeper. She's just going to catch my eyes every time. An 8. A nerd is always a good tease, especially when they get all quirky from compliments."
    "Next was the flat chested girl with the light blonde hair and a camera. She had to be an angel. A 9.7, almost perfect girl. Perhaps her personality will give her that perfect 10 I so crave."
    "The blonde with the jacket isn't much of my type, she's still kind of cute though, a 5 for her. Perhaps there is beauty hidden away that I have yet to imagine."
    "This blonde with glasses kind of scares me a bit... I don't quite like that, a 3."
    The new girl that just walked in, an eye patch to hid some mystery. Oh that is sexy. an 8 as well. A girl with a condition or past that may lead to the need of comfort. Another perfect thing for a man like me to help with."

"Overall, the ladies here are quite beautiful. There are a few loose ends but it seems I'm going to enjoy myself here very much."

He did this to pass the time for when monokuma finally reappeared. If any of these gorgeous ladies decided to come and give him a chatter, he would certainly be willing to tease them a little bit with his words of romance.

19. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]

"Upupuuuuuu!" The laugh interrupted their trains of thought. It was the same voice they'd heard before, even the same pitch, but it wasn't being broadcast from any sort of speaker. This was live. He was here. And it had come from behind the students.

He hopped out from within the kitchen, carrying a raw fish in his fingerless paws. He almost seemed to be out of breath. "Phew! I BEAR-ly made it. You guys are pretty spry." He tried walking over to the cluster of kids but tripped on a wet patch of tile. Everyone looked at him, questions running through their minds. "Whoops, that was embarrassing."

They turned again and suddenly he was at the other end of the room. Before they could even question it, he started growling. "Aww, it's no fun if you're not paying attention! Just BEAR with me." His red eye started glowing, putting some kind of terror into the heart of each student. "As everyone should know, you're all students here at Hope's Peak Academy! And as the school's headmaster, I thought I should have our first class assembly. You know, going over the rules and all." He began to walk through the crowd of confused kids. "But then, I realized that telling you everything would be boring, so I came up with a solution! Ask me anything you want and I'll answer."

He reached the other end of the room and turned around, that eerie grin still sewn onto his two-toned face. "Go on. The suspense is un-BEAR-able."

20. Mysty Unknown

[​IMG]
    "And thus arrives the guest of honor, monokuma himself." John said breaking the silence of everyone. "Questions are a simple matter and there is a few I think we all my beautiful fellow students have on their minds: just who are you and what is our real purpose here?" His questions were sure to be ones of the norm. This wasn't a normal school by any means. A bear was in charge, not one teacher was to be found, and from what he could tell there were no entrances or exits from this school.

"I'm sure someone who is so "beary" excited about this school year, you'd be willing to answer those few questions?" The bear was punning so why not him? Girls always loved a man that could make them laugh. He himself saw the puns as quite humerus as well.

[​IMG]
    So that was monokuma. He was kind of cute actually. He certainly gave the vibe of villain. The pretty boy was certainly to be the class flirt that would never get any action and the girls would either love him or hate him. Elle stayed back only to watch the events take place. His questions were also fine, the simple ones at best. The more she thought about it though, the more she thought she was actually inside one of her mangas, the events were bizarre enough to make it seem that way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.