Sanar: The Relic of Time

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Aelin, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aelin Best Waifu

OOC/signup thread: http://kh-vids.net/threads/sanar-the-relic-of-time.143876/

Inranahe
    [​IMG]
    "Listen up! This war has been going on for generations. Your parents fought in it, and your parents, parents. But what do we have to show for it? Nothing! Well it is time to change that. Now that I am in charge we will start gathering the components. Not only to stop Isidiuka from becoming over powered, bringing back the dead, not allowing them to rest in peace. The fallen deserve to remain in eternal freedom and peace, not be brought back to this blood shed. With this army they plan to make I can guarantee that there will be more and more bloodshed. They will not stop at just having a strong army, they will become like the Aisiki; taking the land that doesn't belong to them and showing off their power for no other reason then to boost their own Ego! But we will also collect the parts for our own goal. We will bring back the great civilization that once ruled in the land now owned by the Aisiki. We will move forward are society, improve our ways of life. Bring these people back will bring new advancements in technology, and medicines. They have a kind of knowledge and magic that we can't even comprehend or understand. This is what we have been fighting all these years for. We will finally move forward in this war. We have not obtained one component, but I will change that. I may not be blessed with special powers or a more powerful form, but I can still fight and I will lead us to victory! Who is with me?!" Flame shouted as she raised her sword into the air. "We move out in groups each after a different component. The quicker we obtain the parts the quicker we can end this war, at last. A long awaited time. Perhaps we will finally know what true peace is." With that Flame stepped off the stage and turned away from the large crowd that was standing in front of her.

Flame made her way back to her house and plopped herself down on her couch. She was exhausted. She had spent a long time preparing for that speech and had hardly slept at all the night before. She pulled up the sides of her hair and put them in a ponytail as she leaned back and closed her eyes. "How did I end up here, not only here but as leader too? I didn't ask for any of this but I did bring it on myself I guess. Change is rough, if this was two years earlier things would be different. I wouldn't even be here, be allowed here. Ugh, whatever I should just not think about it." Flame sat up and turned on her play station. She hoped her friend InsideTheBlack was on. Seeing that he wasn't no, she sighed and turned off her tv. There was nothing left for her to do now. Tomorrow was a big day, the day they took action. She needed to rest up but not quite yet, it was still early.
    [​IMG]
    Sasha started to clap at the end of speech. She gave a small smile imagining the possibilities of the future. Imagining a peaceful time. She would do what she had to in order to bring peace, but not at the expense of her people. A small group of captured slaves living under Aisiki rule. She had escaped but the only one who had. She didn't want to see her friends get hurt anymore. Sasha stepped away from the crowd and went towards the local bar in which she worked in. She chose her job there because she liked to serve people and socializing. The bar was still empty but Sasha could clean until people came back in. Her long hair fell forward onto the table as she was cleaning. She slowly brushed it away and looked outside at the great crowd. "If we do this at last we may have peace." She said quietly not overly fond of fighting but she would do it if it equaled peace.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
  2. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Walking up behind Flame was a familiar white-haired smartass. He had longer than average hair for a male, and it was tied back in a ponytail in the exact same fashion as flame's. I don't mean just "oh they're similar hairstyles." Exactly the same down to the last freaking lock of hair. It wasn't intentional, they just coincidentally had very similar taste in hairstyles. He got into her house without much trouble. The door was unlocked and he lived a few houses away, so he invited himself in. "Oh come on it wasn't that bad. I certainly enjoyed your activities two years ago." Beuce said with a chuckle as he plopped down on the couch next to her. Randomly enough, it started hailing inside. it wasn't enough to actually cause any pain, it just kind of slapped against their clothes and disappeared.

Isidiuka stood at the top of a platform, addressing his people. "Citizens of Isidiuka! Hear me now. We will take back the pieces of the Sanar, beat back the forces of Inranahe and the Aisiki, and then resurrect our fallen comrades! As it is your will, it is my mission. Steel yourselves, for the oncoming months of the war will be hard fought. But know that so long as i live, i will serve the people. I will be the shield which defends from the mightiest blows, and the sword which cuts down our enemies. I have cast off my own name, and taken up that of my country! For Isidiuka!" As the speech ended, he walked off of the platform and inside a set of doors, leaving the cheers of the crowd behind. He sat down on his bed, thinking of what was to come. There was a rumor that the new leader of Inranahe was a young girl with questionable origins. She was only a human, like himself, but she had no powers. Nevertheless, her fighting capabilities were beyond extraordinary. She would be a tough opponent. He sat, deep in thought for a while.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
  3. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    As the speech ended and everyone headed back to their respective places, Kruez simply wandered around for a bit. He had plenty of time to kill and wasn't expecting anyone to come seek him out, so why no spend some time alone to collect his thoughts. Once he'd found himself a quiet place to sit, he leaned against the tree and took out his glove. Much like the hat he was wearing on his head, it was a memento from his father. One that he didn't want to lose.

4. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Ulrich listened to the speech, but he frowned with disapproval. The prospect of more deaths and the promise of revival through the Sanar bothered the wizard. He sighed instead of cheered, and began to walk away instead of clapping. Ulrich disliked fighting and killing as much as he disliked the divide between the nations. After much thinking, Ulrich noticed movement out of the corner of his eye. He looked in their direction and noticed it was Kreuz. Ulrich followed Kreuz and watched as he sat beneath a tree, taking out a glove from a pocket. He always noticed that Kreuz wore a stereotypical wizard's hat and found it humorous, although the humor was quite bittersweet to him since Kreuz would always wear it as though he couldn't live without it. "Pot. Kettle. Black." Ulrich sighed, subconsciously caressing the duster he wore.

Ulrich moved closer to the young man.

"Allo!" Ulrich hailed, smiling and waving at Kreuz as he slowly closed the distance.

[​IMG]

Vladimir clapped at the end of Flame's speech, wanting to let everyone know that he was on their side and that he was very much a soldier to the new young leader. He did not care much for her, however. Flame had a purpose and her purpose was to help him escape his fate. To escape death and to destroy the soul, to cheat the Devils of their prize. In return, he would provide her with his loyalty and strength, to continue to develop a foothold against the Aisiki and Isidiuka... a path that conveniently intertwined with his own plans. With a sneer, hidden by his helm, Vladimir turned and walked away, heading to his own respective home to continue training. His black cape fluttered behind him like a flag of darkness as he wandered away, his long legs giving him a stride that most men would envy. Vladimir stood at a near seven-feet in height and possessed a width that screamed power. To normal humans, he might as well have been a Devil... and even his wicked black blade at his hip added to the appearance. Nevertheless, Vladimir was still merely a human living on borrowed time with borrowed power. He did not want it all to fade away now, not since he had gotten this far.

5. Aelin Best Waifu

Inranahe
    [​IMG]
    Flame didn't much react to someone entering her house. She didn't even look at him when he began to talk. She knew who it was, they used to be close a few years back. She had lost contact with him for a while right before she had turned up in Inranahe and became leader. "You wouldn't think so, would you? Same old Beuce, but I have matured since that." Flame informed him as he invited himself to sit on her couch. As light pieces of hale pricked Flames skin she chuckled slightly. "What, no meteor? Your losing your touch Beuce." She then proceeded to rest her head on his shoulder. "What have we got ourselves into, I mean with this war? Beuce why are you even here? You don't seem the kind of person just to go along with something cause everyone else is doing it."

Isidiuka
    [​IMG]
    Trevor had taken his place at the back of the crowd during the speech. He wasn't listening as much as keeping tabs on everyone there. Scanning over the crowd the entire time looking at reactions along with other things. He always watched for traitors, and all though not everyone seemed to take to the speech all that well it didn't seem like anyone in the crowd today was a traitor. Out of the corner of his eye he saw some blinds in a house on the outskirts of the square moving, someone peering through them. At first he found this troublesome, but upon further thought he realized it was Tinarahs house. She was an odd young girl, not one for large groups of people. She was probably simply watching from the safety of her house. Trevor turned his attention back to the crowd.

As the speech finished and the people started to disperse Trevor walked towards the front and to the set of doors that Isidiuka had walked in. He knocked on Isidiuka's bedroom door before letting himself in and tossing him a playstation remote.
    "You did well." He encouraged Isidiuka, but before he could reply to that Trevor continued talking. "You need to unwind. Not good for you to be stressed all the time. So are you ready to get your butt handed to you? Your choice of game this time." Trevor didn't really give Isidiuka much of an option with this matter.

[​IMG]
    Tinarah sat with one of her windows open, the one facing the large square. She wanted to hear the speech, she just didn't want to go into the large crowd of people. She separated her blinds a bit so she could see the people outside but no one could see her. She listened closely to the speech and when it ended she sat on her couch properly instead of kneeling on it like she was before in order to see and here. She looked down at the floor slightly distressed. She was an angel, a messenger of God and a guardian of heaven, yet somehow she was dragged into this war. Although apart from being an angel and having certain powers there wasn't much she remembered about her origin. There wasn't even much she remembered about before she had come to live in this town. She knew she hadn't always lived here, but where she came from and if she had been in this world long was all a blank for her. The life Tinarah had now wasn't much of a life at all. She was always scared and kept herself locked up in her house. She had little memories to look back on and little to do in her house, but still she made the best of it in hopes that one day she would remember her purpose for being here, on this world, in the middle of this war.

6. Glen Returned from the dead

Isidiuka

On top of a building a short distance away from the speech Isidiuka had given, a young avian by the name Sebastian Abject watched silently. He had his back turned to the leader, and he was a little bit away from him, but the avian heard every word as clearly as if he had been sitting directly in front of Isidiuka. Sebastian, while paying attention to the leader's words, was more concerned with listening for any sound that was out of place, suspicious, or different in general; as was expected of someone on guard duty. He could quite often be found where he was, crouched on the edge of the building and observing the distance. His skills as a scout were phenomenal, and he was putting them to use quite expertly. His keen eyes scanned the distance, slowing down over every other building in the distance, simply waiting for something to try to disrupt what peace that could be found there.

[​IMG]
    The giant, mutant rat known as Anthrax certainly fit the description of unusual. A behemoth of a creature, Anthrax was only slightly taller than most humans, but when it came down to taking a hit there was nobody better in his opinion. A clawed hand appeared on the edge of the building Sebastian was on, followed by a second, and then only moments later it was followed by Anthrax himself. "Sebastian watching again?" came the question. When the monster saw his friend nod as a yes, Anthrax couldn't help but laugh, a laugh that sounded more sinister than friendly by far. "Sebastian boring. Always watch, no play, no fight"
    "Sebastian protect, Sebastian stop threats"
    To this response came yet another laugh. Two in five minutes, that had to be some kind of record for him. "There no threats! Anthrax kill threats" the rat exclaimed gleefully. For all Anthrax's effectiveness in combat, when it came to conversation or really anything that required thinking, he was far more a burden than a being of use.

Inranahe
    Elsewhere, far away from the Isidiukans, with the other people of Inranahe, Yana Aegrum sat. She had listened to all of Flame's speech. The witch agreed with most of what their appointed leader had said, the Isidiukans did have to be stopped. Though fighting for peace? The very idea of peace was one that nearly caused Yana to vomit. She had never been one that liked the quiet. She much preferred the screaming, the cries of pain the filled the air, and the despair that came after it that followed prey being caught. Yana, still close by but only sitting on the ground, had caught a mouse. She had used magic to catch it, which was sort of cheating, but she didn't mind; a kill was a kill. "Little mouse, don't try to run. There's no escaping from what comes" the witch said, her mouth opening slightly wider in a kind of grin as she cast a simple spell, sending a small jolt of black electricity running through the poor, defenceless mouse and ending its life instantly.

On the outskirts of Inranahe sat another magical being. Not a witch, but something altogether different. A majestic dragon was nestled on the outskirts, unable to hear exactly what the warrior in the center was saying but knowing roughly what would be said. Stop the Isidiukans, get Sanar, etc etc. The dragon, Calor was his name, was extremely young for a dragon, but in human years he would be considered ancient. He had seen many 'leaders' rise up and claim to lead a revolution, and had seen many more fail.

What was her name? Flame? Calor made a hmph sound at the rememberance, causing a small ring of smoke to come from his nostrils. Flame? Fire? She was no flame, she was a mere human that chose to lead, that was all in his eyes. If it came down to fire, he believed in himself much more than he did in her. He was an almighty dragon, lord of the flame, able to create a blazing inferno from a mere sneeze. But he knew he could not be a leader. For all his pride and confidence, Calor knew that even for a dragon he was extremely arrogant. So he chose to be a follower, rather than a leader, lending his power rather than showcasing it. The dragon saw cheers now, which probably meant the speech was over. Standing back on his hind legs and flapping his wings, Calor let out a mighty roar that echoed throughout the city to show his support, before letting himself fall back onto all fours and settling down once again.

7. CrownMoksha Decimo

Isidiuka
    [​IMG]
    Kreuz was awoken from his trance like state when he heard someone call out to him. Looking up he saw that it was Ulrich who was approaching him. Since he too was a wizard it wasn't strange for him to come towards him. He gave him a return wave to show that he acknowledged his presence. Instead of tucking the glove back into his pocket, he instead slipped it onto his right hand. Sure it did amplify his magic to an extent, it was nothing more than a simple glove unless he actually used a spell.

Inranahe
    While Zero had chosen not to go hear the speech, he instead has been working on his skills with his guns. While they were magical, if he was crap using them, then the guns might as well be crap. Right now he was in the backyard of his home firing any at some targets he'd set up. For the most part his accuracy was still the same, but there was still more that he needed to improve on. When the guns had run out of ammo, Zero took a seat on the ground and took a break. At least I can use the gun without putting on the armor His gaze was aimed at his magic necklace as he thought. Of course having a magic armor that you could done on at any given point was a good thing, still didn't mean that there weren't some downside to it as well.

8. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Ulrich stopped a few feet from Kreuz, still maintaining his smile, eyes squinted into fox-like slits. He kowtowed, hands together as if in prayer, a greeting he often used. "It must be lonely," He said at last. "Sitting beneath this tree, looking at a prized memento." The smile became something sad, sympathetic, full of genuine emotions. Ulrich began to think of his own past, of his lost friends, of his own path as an orphan. He never knew what it was like to have parents, to know the love of a mother or the pride of a father. The wizard shook the thoughts of his past out of his mind swiftly, not wanting to falter. "I wish, however," he continued. "That I knew what it was like to have someone close to me. I've always been a drifter, and being here and being accepted with open arms has comforted me greatly, even when I felt as though I was going to break asunder." He felt the gentle breeze of the wind upon his cheek and felt the earth beneath him shift, so powerful was his link to nature. The very reminder that he was a wizard comforted him, for without it, he wouldn't be with Kreuz to keep him company, to grow an attachment to an ally. "Why is it that you sit alone, Kreuz?" Ulrich concluded, his words laced with sagacious undertones, a prompting of philosophy and introspection.

9. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    "well..." Beuce said, scratching the back of his head. To be honest, he wasn't really sure himself. For one thing kicking some Isidiukan butt seemed fun, but more than that... "I guess i just kinda heard you were in a bind and came to help you out." He said honestly with a warm smile as he put his arm around her. She was leaning on his shoulder so it's not like she would be exactly against it. Plus, they'd been pretty close a while back. Back when flame's activities for making money weren't exactly respectable. When he heard she'd become the leader of their faction, Beuce couldn't help but chuckle and think to himself 'ambers? no way.' But it was true. There she was, giving speeches and rallying crowds like no other. Honestly, Beuce was happy to see that she was getting somewhere. He knew she always hated her job. Pay was crappy. I mean, one kinah? A girl's eat people.

After the speech, a massive thunderclap accompanied the roar let out by the dragon. The cause was none other than the most ancient creature in the entire city. As Calor was young among dragons, Roman was young among elementals. But he had been around since shortly after the start of this war. Only recently did he choose to participate, as he was little more than a child among his kind. Yet, he was very accomplished in the arts of magic. Elementals had an affinity for it, but he took it to a new level. Called a prodigy. He longed to do something more than sit and watch as most others did. He decided to join Inranahe in their fight. "Hello, Calor" Said the elemental in a rather strange voice. It wasn't exactly sound, more thought. But it was easily distinguishable as an outside source.

10. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Flame sighed as Beucefilous put his arm around her. She wasn't against it at all but at the same time knew that she couldn't let anything between them go on. She was the leader of a faction, it was no time to fall back into old habits, and even older crushes. She had vowed to actually become a daughter her father would have been proud of and take his place instead of living a life of go nowhere job. Barely scrapping by. She was no longer a child, she had to mature. Though what Beuce said about being here just to help her out almost made her blush slightly, not that she would let it show. Flame lifted her head and looked at Beuce. "Thanks. I am expected to be as great a leader as my father, but I don't know if I can. I mean me, a leader? Look at me, I am not fit to lead anyone. Besides I am a mere human. I can't stand up to like anyone out there." As she finished talking, she shook her head. She didn't like talking so negatively although she felt she had to get it out. Flame stood up and turned to Beuce as she motioned for the back door. "So what do you say we duel. Come on it will be fun." She said with a slight smirk as she picked up her sword and shield. She knew her chances of winning where minimal but it was worth a shot. After all they had some close duels in the past and she wanted to test her comrades strength.

11. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    "Nah, you'll do great." Beuce said with a reassuring smile. "You're textbook rebel. Everyone loves a rebel." He said trying to convince her that the people liked her. "Besides. I'm pretty sure you're tanky enough for the whole country. Those Isidiukans don't stand a chance." With a laugh, he stood up and bowed. "A duel we'll have. Just don't expect any lack of meteors this time. Since we're in the back yard, i don't have to worry about wrecking your furniture." He grinned and walked out the back door, turned on the battle music, and pulled out his tome due to his weapon in his character sheet being changed. "Hope you're ready for this sparks. I don't know the meaning of the words "hold back". I should really google that one day..."

Isidiuka looked up at Trevor, about to protest, but he knew better. Trevor wouldn't back down even if he did, so may as well just go along with it. Perhaps he was right. Maybe he did need to unwind a bit now and then. Draw your bowstring too tight and it's bound to snap. He stood and selected a game. A fighting game as it was. This was his area of expertise in the game world.

'the hell time period is this set in anyway?"

Isidiuka placed the game into the console and began playing.

12. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Flame shook her head. "No one likes my kind of rebel, I will get no respect around here if anyone knows of my past. The respect I do have already is minimal. So keep my past between us, okay!" Flame had a tight grip on Beuces collar. She let it go and attempted to relax her shoulders. The past couple weeks had been stressful, the concept of being relaxed was almost foreign to her. Flame followed Beuce outside and prepared herself for battle. With her sword at her side and her shield in front of her. "You know I wouldn't want it any other way. Even without powers I have been able to rival you in a duel and you know it. Don't go easy on me." Flame winked and activated her hover boots as she charged towards Beuce. She first attempted to knock him back with her shield before moving it to open a way to stab at him.
    Isidiuka
    [​IMG]
    Trevor sat down on Isidiuka's bed. His face was serious as the game started. Trevor was very competitive when gaming. "Fighting eh? My favourite." Trevor said casually to break the silence. He scratched the back of his head as he waited for the game to load. Waiting was such a boring process.
    "Who cares!" Suddenly a head peers out from whole in the fourth wall that Beuce had created. "Haha, haha, sorry about that...." Flame said with a nervous giggle as she summoned a hammer and began to pound away on the invisible wall repairing it before turning and continuing her fight with Beuce.

Trevor looked around the room feeling like he was hearing voices. It must all have been in his head. He himself hadn't stopped to unwind in a while either. The game finally loaded and Trevor turned his attention back to the character selection screen and began to decide who to play as. Character choice to Trevor was one of the most important parts of playing a game. The whole game could be based on that.

13. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Hiro only stood away from everyone against a wall as Isidiuka made his speech. He didn't applaud, only glare off into the distance as a familiar young woman walked up beside him. She said something but he still didn't look at her. Although he seemed to be ignoring her, he was actually listening to her. He knew her as Xero due to it being the nickname he gave her a while back, everyone else knew her as Roe. All she was doing was talking about the speech and the Sabar. But Hiro didn't care much for either, he just wanted to find a way to find some quiet area. Hiro sighed and closed his eyes as he leaned his head back against the wall with a frown. He could feel the other part of him stirring and wanting to get out, but he would only refuse to let it take over.

[​IMG]
    Roe quietly stood in the crowd as Isidiuka made his speech and everyone cheered. She saw Hiro on the sidelines as usual and soon made her way over to him. Butterflies found their way in her stomach as she approached Hiro, he always made her nervous for some reason.. maybe it was because he was always grumpy. Roe shook the thought out of her head and walked up to the young man, "Hello." She said as she knew that he wouldn't respond to her. She knew that he would listen to her though, "If we get the Sanar we can bring back our fallen warriors." Roe said with a small smile that soon disappeared, "Since it manipulates time and all... Maybe I can see my sister again. Just maybe..." Roe looked back up at Hiro again, "Is there anyone you want to see again, Hiro?" She waited a few moments only to not get a response from him. She made a small frown and sat down on the floor by his feet, "Well, even if you're not saying anything, I still think you're missing someone."

OOC: Edited. Is that better Gabi? Just tell me if I need to change something again. :¦

Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  14. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Sess listened to the speech and smiled. He felt bad about everyone who had died in the war, about the folk who suffered from the losses. He felt much empathy for Inranahe, as well. Sess began to drift away to a dream, where he would save as many lives as he could with his crystalline sword and end the bloodshed. He wanted to so bad... to make the pain fade away. He didn't have many friends, he was alone, and he felt that helping people in the midst of war would make them like him. He truly believed it. However... "Where's Tinarah?" Sess asked himself, curious. He looked around, befuddled, and even leaped high into the air with his magic to see. Nope, no one. With the aid of his wind magic, he stood afloat and realized that someone was peaking out their window. In Tinarah's house. His silly smile became a full blown grin. He soared towards her house, crying out "Tinarah!" He zoomed and whizzed through the air, spinning and speeding with much excitement. "Tinarah!!! Whoa!" Sess cried, flying through the open window, unable to slow or stop, and landing on her floor, rolling towards the wall; which fortunately halted him... and gave him a good sized knot on the top of his head as he giggled with a glazed look in his eyes. "Oh, look Tinarah... birdies..." he chuckled, half nervously and half dazed.

15. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Beuce stumbled backwards from the shield bash. He was seeing stars for a moment. He cast some form of magic to quite literally expel the stun from his body. In his skills bar, a chain skill showed up which he promptly activated. In a flash of light, he was gone. About 30 meters behind Flame, he reappeared. As he began to float, to magic sigils appeared on either side of him. After spinning wildly for a few seconds, the formed into drills of wind and launched themselves at flame with immense force. The second he landed, he began casting an ice spell to slow her approach.

[​IMG]

Prowling around the shadows of Inranahe was an assassin. However, this was no ordinary assassin. He could be everywhere at once. All the shadows around you would suddenly turn against you. Prowling around the two oldest beings in the country was one such incarnation. A bulky male version. He blended into the shadows so well, he was nigh invisible. Drawing a knife from his belt, he dashed forward and drove a knife into the dragon's throat.

All throughout the city, each person had an incarnation of the hundred faced shadow stalking them. Yana, Vladimir, Beuce and Flame, none were without a ghost in their shadow.

16. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    Vladimir felt on edge. For the longest while, he felt as though he was being watched, followed. The hairs on the back of his neck rose and he paused. "A Devil? A Demon? Is it time to collect?" Vladimir asked aloud, his tone one of amusement. He drew his large, black broadsword, muttering a mere fell word whilst drawing a sigil in the air. The infernal rune was visible as it was alight with black hellfire. Vladimir ran his hand over the rune, wiping it from existence; but he felt its cold presence through his plate gauntlet, threatening to turn his hand to literal black ice. "Macabre..." the Hell Knight muttered, slamming his hand into the earth with monstrous strength, tearing asunder the ground. From the ground in an all encompassing circle, with a ten foot radius, pikes and spears made of black, alien steel shot upwards through the cracks of broken earth. "I'll draw you out. I'll break you. I'll have a new trophy to mount upon my wall." Vladimir promised coldly, his voice hollow.

17. Glen Returned from the dead

Calor stopped roaring as he felt the dagger pierce his skin. The mighty dragon fell onto all fours, before collapsing onto the ground altogether. How could I let such an insignificant creature catch me off guard, and to such an extent! Calor wondered amidst his pain. With a great thud, Calor's great wings fell over the top of his body. His eyes searched for the one that had caused him this fatal injury, but they found nothing; no creature to scorch with a final breath. As the dragon's heart beat for the last time, he couldn't help but wonder who would even notice he was gone, or who would miss him. The final thoughts going through this once proud and powerful beast, were those of loneliness and longing.

18. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Hiro finally looked at Xero with a frown mixed with a confused look, "Missing someone?" He scoffed, "Everyone I know was killed by the thing that you and I both fear. They'll probably only try killing me once we bring them back." He said as he still looked at Xero and then turned his head away. Hiro almost winced at the thought of Shiro and memories of him making Hiro watch as he killed his allies. He felt even more uncomfortable that he was near Xero, and the thought of Shiro killing her was something he'd rather not think of at all, "The only thing I really miss is being alone."

[​IMG]
    What Hiro said last struck Roe in a way. Did she really not mean that much to him? Roe looked at the ground with rather sad eyes and brought her knees up to her chest, "Well.. we have to go searching for the pieces soon." Roe then thought about her sister being with her again, "Once we get my sister back, I want you to meet her." She said as she looked back up at Hiro with a half hearted smile.

19. Aelin Best Waifu

Inranahe
    [​IMG]
    Apparently old habits died hard. Same old tricks he had always used. Flame brought her shield up and instead of attempting to run or attack him herself, she calmly stood there and took the hit. With her shield defense up she didn't take nearly as much damage as she normally would. But even with that the attack still hurt. She watched as he prepared to use another very familiar skill to her, one that always annoyed her. It made it hard for her to get close enough to him to deal damage. Flame sighed and started running as fast as she could to close the gap before she was slowed by Ice chains. "Oh this brings back memories." She said as she kept moving just slower through the storm around her feet. She considered rooting him but knew that it would be a futile effort since he would be able to escape. her best option was to attempt to stun him again. Flame bowed her head slightly and whispered some words to herself, and then out of shear will power broke out of the spell. She ran up to Beuce and slashed at him once, she then followed it up by a quick series of jabs. Finally ending with a switch in weapons to her great sword, which she swung down on him. The last move was meant to stun him. The moment she finished her last move she switched back to her regular sword and shield. And while this battle was going on Flame hadn't the slightest idea they where being watched.

[​IMG]
    The bar was oddly quiet today. Sasha kept to herself cleaning while awaiting costumers. Sasha was behind the counter cleaning with her back to the door when she thought she felt the air shift slightly. Due to her powers over weather she was overly sensitive to sudden changes in the air. The slightest movements caused the air around to move and she could feel it when the air around was completely still like it had been. Sasha turned to the door. "Ah welcome to the...." She stopped as she looked realizing no one was there. But she knew she felt a movement in the air. Someone was or had just been in here. "Who's there?! Come out now!" She demanded. She held back her magic for the time being, not wanting to destroy the bar, especially if the person had already left. But now she was on guard ready to use it at any second. She had to protect herself and all.

Isidiuka
    [​IMG]
    Tinarah had her back to the window when Sess came crashing through. She let out a short loud scream as she was startled. Her hands where trenmbling as she turned to look who had just entered her house. Sess had just crashed landed in her place after entering though the open window. Most people would fine the fact that Sess crashed funny but she didn't. She was too startled to find anything funny at the moment. She walked over to Sess laying her hand on his head and healing any bumps and bruises he may have received from that crash. Tinarahs hands where cold and still trembling as she did so. She had yet to be able to calm herself down. "W-why are you in my house?" She finally managed to stammer as she removed her hand from his head, stood up and took a few steps away. She held her hands just above her chest and she looked at the ground avoiding eye contact.

20. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Sess winced as the wounds, mostly the big bump, began to mend. Healing wasn't all what it was cracked up to be, what with the fixing and the reordering and whatnot. In the end, magic wasn't a miracle; there was a price. The price for idiocy was pain. Sess wanted to laugh at that realization. He simply let himself be washed away by the healing pain, with the comfort of Tinarah's hand guiding him. When she finished, he sat himself upright and smiled his goofy smile, something that was impish and innocent. She asked him a question, and it took a moment for it to register. Sess's smile became a grin. "Sorry," he apologized. "I was looking for you, but you weren't outside. So, I came here instead! I figured you could use some company. Must be lonely..." Sess explained, his eyes sparkling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.