RUMOUR - Kingdom Hearts III PS3 at TGS

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Darkandroid, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Darkandroid Gets it Together

The latest issue of the Official Playstation Magazine in the rumour section states that "Kingdom Hearts III is currently in development as a PS3 exclusive and will be announced at TGS".

It definitely seems likely since we haven't heard any news about the next main installment in the series since Kingdom Hearts II's release. And the PS3's exclusivity isn't a shock either considering it's been a playstation exclusive from day one. Don't expect the game anytime soon, remember how long Kingdom Hearts II took.

Source: Kotaku

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Darkandroid, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Sharkleg
      Sharkleg
      yay first

but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not on playstation 3
    2. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      I've been hoping it would be on PS3 the entire time, so it wouldn't surprise me. Though it does please me. >3
    3. Marker123
      Marker123
      What?!?! D8

NOOO!!!!! NNNOO!! A PS3 EXClUSIVE!?!?!?!
      YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING!!!!
    4. exile0025
      exile0025
      sweetness,i thought it would be a year or two before we hear anything about this
    5. MadDoctorMaddie
      MadDoctorMaddie
      *goes to buy PS3*
      This is getting f***ing ridiculous, I'm already getting a PSP only for BBS& Dissidia...
    6. Fayt-Harkwind
      Fayt-Harkwind
      I'll be happy if this rumor becomes truth and Xbox never touches a Kingdom Hearts game XD
    7. PuffinBoy415
      PuffinBoy415
      Yeah, I went out and got a PSP the moment I heard about BBS, and now it looks like I must join the crowd and go buy a PS3. Oh well, but KH3 would have been WAY better on the Wii.
    8. jojoj13
      jojoj13
      Lucky me!

I have a Ps3!

(lol, it somewhat rhymed)

9. Juicy
      Juicy
      Damn, now I gotta beg my parents for a ps3.

And they won't listen.

*cries*

Aww man, I wish they had thought about us people not lucky enough to have one...
    10. Sion
      Sion
      I'm going to have to agree with Fayt. I'm not exactly big on Mircosoft (or even the 360) but I'm not really the hating type either. I'm just slightly skeptical on what I'll do after I finish the game(s) I have. (What few I'll be interested in, the only one that has my interest is Infinite Undiscovery, even now I'm still hesitent. It's only one game after all.)

But, rumors are rumors. Kingdom Hearts on the Wii would be fun. (Imagine first person spell casting? Nice.) And if the Wii remote comes with custom skin of the characters for the Wii and the remote that would be great too.
    11. daxma
      daxma
      The best thing about nomura is that he'll never sellout to microsoft.The PS3 is the only consol for it.The wii had a chance but it wouldn't be able to handle the graphics or game speed or the length and conplexity of the storyline and timeline.Xbox and Microsoft have been going down hill since bill gates decided to leave it.PS3 4eva!!!!
    12. Darkandroid
      Darkandroid
      What the hell are you talking about. The PS2 was able to handle previous KH games, only difference this time that it wouldn't be next-gen, just slightly better graphics than KH2 with wii controls. But sticking to the PS3 is a better choice of course.
    13. The Soul-Eater
      The Soul-Eater
      This is nonsense. There's a reason it's in the rumor section.

The KH team is still hard at work on FFvsXIII and will be for a couple years to come. Even Nomura himself has said so. And to announce KHIII before even one of its lead-up games is out would be beyond insane.

I pray for anyone gullible enough to believe that tripe.
    14. Hakurei Reimu
      Hakurei Reimu
      Just wait a bit longer eh...O well

I'm gona laugh my @$$ off if Square switches it to the Xbox360 at the last minute or something like FF13. XDDDDD
    15. HOSPITAL STAT!
      HOSPITAL STAT!
      I agree with this guy.
    16. Xidon
      Xidon
      ps3, square-enix, exclusive
      these 3 words should have made you realize that this is complete nonsense, because they can't be put together in the same sentence ~8D
    17. Cin
      Cin
      Not to be an ass but should we really be reporting RUMORS?
    18. Darkandroid
      Darkandroid
      Would you rather see no updates at all? It's related to KH, we post it. The more news we post the more traffic.
    19. Repliku
      Repliku
      I hope it is on the PS3. Some games should remain exclusives and by the time the game comes out it's not going to matter. It probably won't be out till 2010-2012 any way so I have no idea why people are all slamming that it would be on the PS3. If it's not, it will probably end up like FF XIII, but I am hoping it won't because I think Microsoft got a 'gimme' only because the PS3 is still working on rising in sales and by 2010 this console war stuff will be of little importance.