Re:Chain of Memories - Website Fully Opened

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Mike Chaser

[​IMG]
    Link: http://na.square-enix.com/khrecom/

The official website for Re:Chain of Memories was finally updated and fully added late last night (November 3rd 2008). The content from the website that's offered right now includes the basic prologue, story, characters and multimedia sections. You can also pre-order now, if you haven't already. The gameplay and trailer sections are the only two content areas that you can't access. These two sections should be updated in a week or two.

Re: Chain of Memories Information:
    Release: December 2nd (Tuesday)
    Price: $29.99
    Pre-Order Link: Gamestop [click here]

We'll Keep you updated as we get closer to the release!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Darkcloud
      Darkcloud
      I've got to admit, I'm surprised. I thought everything up til now, despite all the facts, was speculation. I'm very glad to see I was wrong! ReCoM, here I come! WAHA!
    2. exile0025
      exile0025
      sweet,cant wait to get it
    3. Near-to-Tears
      Near-to-Tears
      It's a shame it only has details for the American release, at least that I've been able to find. I've been looking forward to getting this game for a long time, so it better be being released in Europe too. Though I doubt Square would do that to us, at least I hope they won't ._.
    4. NeoCloudstrife
      NeoCloudstrife
      sweet :D
      although, i think its slightly too little, too late. its been like a year since this was released japan :/ and on top of that, we dont even get FM+... i probably wont be buying this, just watching the cutscenes here, hopefully:D
    5. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      i wna see the trailer, i wna see how the voices sound. i'm almost always pleased with how Square chooses their voice actors (except when they got rid of Billy Zane for Ansem and got rid of Mandy Moore for Aeris).
    6. Sherivante
      Sherivante
      Cool!!:roll:
      But is the platform PS2?
      Because on the site in the left upper corner when you push the about-button, it says that the platform is PS2. I thought it came on DS :wow:
    7. Clawtooth
      Clawtooth
      yeah but Xemnas and Ansem were different people so of coure they'l' have different names. I hope Christopher Lee is still doing Ansem the Wise, he is so awesome.

*wants details of Europian release NOW*
    8. Luxek
      Luxek
      great thank you!
    9. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      He is.

Sora- Haley Joel Osment
      Riku- David Gallagher
      Naminé- Meaghan Jette Martin (Hoped for Brittany Snow but...)
      Axel- Quinton Flynn
      Vexen- Derek Stephen Prince
      Ansem/Xehanort's Heartless- Richard Epcar (I wanted Billy Zane back)
      Ansem the Wise- Christopher Lee

So far have been confirmed.
    10. Skylight_Defect
      Skylight_Defect
      I'm can't wait for this game! It's gonna be awesome, mainly because Zexion will be in it :D
      Thanks for the find!
    11. kngdmhrts2
      kngdmhrts2
      *is praying for a EU release*

i gots the first wallpaper as my new background now :D
    12. Explode
      Explode
      I noticed that when you follow the preorder link from the official site, it says December 9th is the release date on Gamestop's website. Obviously not true, since it says otherwise several places, but still weird.

Can't wait for the trailer. Thanks, Mike!
    13. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      Ahh, fantastic. I'm making one of those wallpapers my desktop. :'D
    14. Ultima Wepon
      Ultima Wepon
      I'm going to get the day it comes out. I can't wait a month from now waiting in line for my copy!
    15. water mage
      water mage
      I can't wait to see what the other organization members sound like. I hope the voice actors do a good job and not mess up the storyline.
    16. roxygal123
      roxygal123
      Oh ho ho Yes

Got my copy, cannot wait :D :D :D
    17. Mike
      Mike
      The trailer will be here before you know it.
      Anyway, I'm sure Europe will recieve Re: Chain of Memories.
      It could take a couple more months, but leaving Europe out? I can't see that happening.
    18. kairiheartprincess
      kairiheartprincess
      OH MY GOSH I DIED!!!! I started freaking out and screaming I was so happy! COM COMES TO US AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I called my friend Namine too, and we screamed together. Oh I love kingdom hearts.
    19. LilRice
      LilRice
      omg yesh!!! Re:CoM this is gunna be the smex!?!