Question Time Question Time with Maka!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Mish, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mish smiley day!

Question Time with...

Maka!

As usual, there are some rules I need to go over before we can start. PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THEM, ESPECIALLY THE QUESTION LIMITS, as it's easy to go over the limitations without thinking!

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still KHV.

2 - The person in the spotlight does NOT have to answer all the questions.

3 - The person in the spotlight will have to answer the question on a regular basis, daily would be preferred, so dedication will be needed.

4 - You must be nominated in order to be in the spotlight.

5 - Don't start an argument with the person getting questioned. Keep it clean and don't use it as an attempt to flame the person.

6 - Don't ask too many questions. Give the person some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Maximum amount of questions asked to the person in the spotlight by one member is 10. Once that member has answered you may ask more. If you ask more than ten questions at once your post will be edited, and if you continue to do so you may be taken off the list for the following week's vote.

And now that you have read the rules, you may ask away!~

2. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Favorite Color?
    First Impressions?
    Current Impressions?
    Favorite Video Game
    Favorite Anime?

3. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

YESS!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! MAKAAAAAAAAA!! <33333

First Impression?
    Current?
    How would you fight off a pack of killer porcupine?
    You're lost in the woods for a full week with nothing on you but one item. What would that item be and how would you use it?
    What is your favorite thing to nom that contain potatoes? :3c
    How are things going with Cleverbot? xD
    If you were putting children to bed but they wanted you to sing, what song would it be?
    Which KHV members would you toss into a ring to duel til the death?
    Would you ever consider walking a tight rope to save a kitty?
    Normal question: What's you favorite food? 8D

4. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Impressions?
    If you could have anything right now what would it be?
    Can you do a backflip or anything that's related to parkour or acrobatics? If not, have you ever wished you could?
    Favorite drink?

5. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

MAKA! Congrats darling! I miss you muchly :c <33

How are you ?

Favourite type of sea food ?

Would you eat something you love are is allergic to ?

You entered to the Indigo League! Which six Pokemon do you choose as your party ?

Initial and Current Impressions ?

Cats ?

6. Hiro ✩ Guardian

MAAAAKAAAAAAA!

Hellos :)

First impression?
    Current impression?
    Why Rainbow Dash?
    Why is the Urban Legend of Ships gone from ur sig?

7. Maka Albarn It's called love

Doh? Question time? Me? Wah? xDx

This happens in like... once in a blue moon. :'D Thanks guys for voting for me. I'll try to stay active on this if you ask me queeeeeestions.

• Favorite Color?: It's a tie between green and purple. :'D
    • First Impressions?: Truthfully? A bit clingy. >.<
    • Current Impressions?: Once I knew you and talked to you more, you're the sweetest lil sissy anyone can have in an interwebs family. <3
    • Favorite Video Game: It's a tie between Fable II and Fatal Frame II (Despite that creepy game being so freaky I couldn't sleep for nights OR days.)
    • Favorite Anime?: Favorite anime of all time is a tie between Ghost Hunt and Soul Eater. :'D
    HI THERE! xD

• First Impression?: First impression was "OMAIGOSH! SOMEONE WHO'S INTERESTED IN MLP! SQUEEEEEEEEE!"
    • Current?: A good friend I can share dirty jokes with WITHOUT being criticized for it and a lovely young lady. xDx
    • How would you fight off a pack of killer porcupine?: Open a bag of marshmallows and let them be hypnotized by the fluffiness and calm down with the gooey, tender bits of squishy pure sugary white goodness. <3 (Guess the reference to THAT!)
    • You're lost in the woods for a full week with nothing on you but one item. What would that item be and how would you use it?: A good hunting knife. Can use it to cut firewood, use sticks to make fire or a flat rock to make sparks, make traps, make spears to get fish, and use it to help me build a shelter, and I'll just get water from plants or leaves. :3
    • What is your favorite thing to nom that contain potatoes? :3c: They call them Funeral Potatoes in my church. It has melted cheese on the top, a couple of spices, and soft potatoes. Anomnomnomnom. Very good comfort food
    • How are things going with Cleverbot? xD: I gave up on the Gender Bender thing weeks ago. Now it's Sims I deal with. xDx
    • If you were putting children to bed but they wanted you to sing, what song would it be?: If my voice was okay that night, I would sing Sleep Song by Secret Garden. And if they didn't like that, I would sing You Are My Sunshine.
    • Which KHV members would you toss into a ring to duel til the death?: ... No one. D: I'd lose because I'm not assertive enough. >.< Plus I know I'd get my butt seriously kicked.
      "TO THE DEATH! *sticks out sword*"
      "No... *all hot like while staring at the guy with the sword* To the pain..."
    • Would you ever consider walking a tight rope to save a kitty?: If I clinged onto it for dear life and scootched across it all slowlike like a fuzzy caterpillar... That, or I'll find another way to save deh kitty without killing myself.
    • Normal question: What's you favorite food? 8D: Homemade tamallies. I could eat a lot of them. xDx
    • Impressions?: Erm... hello oh-newbish-but-not-so-newbish-one? :'D
    • If you could have anything right now what would it be?: Sushi. Specifically California Rolls. Or if we're being more- Oh, I read that as anything you could eat. >> Oops. Anything? Um... Money to pay off my roughly around 8k in medical bills.
    • Can you do a backflip or anything that's related to parkour or acrobatics? If not, have you ever wished you could?: I use to be able to do headstands when I was younger but now I have a bad neck/back. T~T I wish I could pull off awesome flip-kick karate moves though.
    • Favorite drink?: Hot chocolate. <3

Aw! >.< I'm sorry Dinny-dearest. I just don't know what or where to post anymore these days. D:

• Um, not specifically going into detail, exhausted from staying up almost all hours of the night playing Sims 2 and working a 8hr 30min days... :'D Other than that, okay-ish... ish... meh. >>
    • Favourite type of sea food ?- Sushi with no avocados in them (they make my mouth itch a lot for some weird reason. That and raw carrots.)
    • Would you eat something you love are is allergic to ?: Yes. Done it a lot, regretted it later, daydreamed about the taste afterwards for a looooooong time. Repeat. xDx
    • You entered to the Indigo League! Which six Pokemon do you choose as your party ?: Uuuuh... uuuuh... Charmander, Pikachu, Squirtle, Mew Two (sp?), and Yoshi- Oh wait... Yoshi isn't one... I dunno the fifth one really. D: Oh wait, Lucardio (sp? again...)... Eh heh.
    • Initial and Current Impressions ?: Initial? Very popular girl in the insanity family (I was admittedly jealous of you for a little while. :'D), lovable girl on KHVs by a lot of members, awesome artist, should I get to know her? Current impressions are cutest and kindest girl on the forum as far as I see and stronger than you think you are. ;D
    • Cats ?: I'd be the crazy cat lady down the road by now if I was living alone at this time. I am serious. I love deh animals that much. Especially the kittens and cats.

Hai thar. 8D

• First impression?: Likable guy I guess? I don't remember really. >.<
    • Current impression?: I didn't know you were so dirty minded. xDDDDDD Nice friend to have on KHVs
    • Why Rainbow Dash?: Because she was 20% more cooler than the other names on KHVs. ^^ Nah, she was the first character from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic that I was really introduced to. And then getting to know her character got me hooked onto the show. The show really helps me through my super depressing days because it's so hilarious and bright most of the time. Although I think I'm more of a mix of Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Apple Jack all combined together.
    • Why is the Urban Legend of Ships gone from ur sig?: I thought I discussed this on Skype. *le sigh* I got tired of it and wanted a change in stuff. Plus I like my current sig and avatar and title. Less depressing and happy.

8. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

MAKARAINBOWDASHKIMPOSSIBLEOTHERNAMES!!!!!

First impressions?

What are your thoughts on space?

What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear "rubber ducky"? Rubber ducky is not an acceptable answer.

Hippopotamus?

If you could time travel to any year EVER Which year would you go to and why?

9. Llave Superless Moderator

I. First Impressions
    II. Current Impressions
    III. What is new chickadee?
    IV. What is the most randomest random thing you've done?
    V. Dost thou like to dance? 8D
    VI. Drop a beat?
    VII. Favorite username you've used?
    VIII. Any poopy bois me and the gang need to set straight? ;D
    IX. How would you define happiness?
    X. How many steps is it to the nearest restroom?

10. Maka Albarn It's called love

Olooooh. :3

• First impressions?: Mmm... an interesting member on the forum I guess.
    • What are your thoughts on space? I NEED MAI OWN SPAAAAACE! Space for me is good. *coughs* But if you're talking about stars and planets and stuffins like that, I love to look up at the stars and look at pictures of the galaxy. Tis pretty relaxing to me and I could stare at a clear night sky full of stars forever.
    • What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear "rubber ducky"? Rubber ducky is not an acceptable answer.: A duck squeak and Ernie's weird laugh (Sesame Street Character).
    • Hippopotamus?: I want it for Christmas.
    • If you could time travel to any year EVER Which year would you go to and why?: Knowing me, I'd mess up the history of where ever I would go. As far as I know, I could have the herbivors in the dinosaur period morph into carnivors and THEY would be the ones eating the T-Rexs. xDx And after hearing all my fanatic Whovian fan friends talk about it, I decided time traveling is NEVER a good thing to do.
    • I. First Impressions: A very fine chickadoo. I should get to know him more.
    • II. Current Impressions: A friendly dude friend who I barely talk to anymore. ;~; *tear*
    • III. What is new chickadee?: I recently became a Sims addict. :'D I already set a Sims on fire (on accident. It's a funny story really.), killed a Sims on accident after she peed on the floor and passed out and slept forever... yeah. lol. It's fun.
    • IV. What is the most randomest random thing you've done?: Oh goodness, I do random things everyday. Let's see... Well, I do this all the time, but I mimic people on accident at random times without meaning to. Like either I get the same-ish tone of voice they do (It's really, really bad if they have a thick accent. Although someone told me I have a perfect Spanish accent and I never grew up in a Spanish speaking home), or repeat out loud exactly what they just said to me without realizing it. And woop, I get nasty looks sometimes. >.<
    • Dost thou like to dance? 8D: If someone would teach me, yes I likes the idea of me liking to dance awesomely instead of a wet noodle. xDx
    • VI. Drop a beat?: *drops beat*
    • VII. Favorite username you've used?: Kim Possible (even though no one liked it. D:< )
    • VIII. Any poopy bois me and the gang need to set straight? ;D: Nah, it's just mostly me who needs to set things straight really. I complain you peeps don't talk to me anymore and blah, but it's me who doesn't talk when you guys talk to me... so I can't complain much.
    • IX. How would you define happiness?: Not having depression and being low of energy all the time so I can keep up with life and roll with the punches instead of suffer in silence or out loud all the time.
    • X. How many steps is it to the nearest restroom?: 32 steps. (Did this with both restrooms on this side of the house to be sure. Although the first one I stumbled through the dark so it reached up to 32 steps... lol)

11. Zelda NORT-h american eclipse

Your favorite question to be asked?
    And (I'm gunna do it...) Impressions?

12. Amaury Legendary Hero

1. Original impressions?
      Current impressions?

13. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Who have you known the longest on the forum?

SUDDENLY, BANANAS EVERYWHERE!

Brohoof? 8D

What's you most favorite saying?

Is this the Krusty Krab?

You are offered 20 million dollars if you were to wack your favor person in the world. Would you do it?

Pick 5 KHV members to go on a adventure with. What jobs would you assign them? :3c

Does your soul belong to the forum?

You're surrounded by a bunch of lovable puppies who want you to take them home. What do you do?

Will you marry me? ; u ;

14. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Impressions?

Would you ever go skydiving?

Dance with me?

Describe yourself in one word?

How sane are you?

If you could have any superpower what would it be?

Your element?

Flying carpet or broomstick?

Finish with an elegant bow or end with a BANG?

15. Maka Albarn It's called love

• Your favorite question to be asked?- "What's the status of *insert something random here*?" so I can reply with a loud voice, "IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!" Never gets old.
    • And (I'm gunna do it...) Impressions?- Eh, a member I really don't know that well... BUT I always love to make new friends. c:

• Original impressions?- I am blunt sometimes, so apologies in advanced, but SUPER annoying. Then you kind of reminded me of Brain from Pinkie and the Brain because it was always "I'm going to be on Staff someday. SOMEDAY I WILL BE ON STAFF! I WILL BE ON STAFF! BAWHAHAHAHAHA." Yes...
    • Current impressions?- A guy who seriously likes to post A LOT of threads in the Spam Zone, annoying-ness has died down a little, itty, bitty, bit... Has good intentions to be nice, but it kind of comes off... a bit clingy sometimes? I guess? And sometimes desperate to be seen as a good person/friend/best friend by constantly posting threads about that person or other people... >.< *goes to hide in corner because I feel like a jerk*

• Who have you known the longest on the forum?- (Different color time) Um... The member I've known the longest that's kept in contact with me this whole time is probably tummer. Met in 2009-ish I believe.
    • SUDDENLY, BANANAS EVERYWHERE!- *holds perfectly still since I'm clumsy* Halp meh. ;~;
    • Brohoof? 8D- *brohoof forever* <3
    • What's you most favorite saying?- Either "The cake is a lie." or "Because I'm a potato." Although I don't know if that counts as sayings.... >>
    • Is this the Krusty Krab?- No. This is Patrick. -_-
    • You are offered 20 million dollars if you were to wack your favor person in the world. Would you do it?- Wack? You mean like cut their hair? SURE! 8D I'M RICH!
    • Pick 5 KHV members to go on a adventure with. What jobs would you assign them? :3c- Llave: The entertainer. Moshi: The cook. DT: The hunter/Scavenger. *insert another member here*: The scout. *insert another*: The sacrifice.
    • Does your soul belong to the forum?- Eh, not completely. Cause I'm not here all the time.
    • You're surrounded by a bunch of lovable puppies who want you to take them home. What do you do?: Pick the one that's most lovey to myself and give the others to nice lovey homes. :3
    • Will you marry me? ; u ;- "Every night you ask me the same question! And every night I give you the same answer! I'll die first!" *dramatic pause* If you can guess the reference to that, wedding cupcakes for you my dear.

• Impressions?- Lovable girl with a lovable personality. ^^
    • Would you ever go skydiving?- Nuuuuu. *hides* I'm scared of heights. T~T
    • Dance with me?- Sure! But Llave has to teach me first. :'D
    • Describe yourself in one word?- Confusing.
    • How sane are you?- On my odd days, I'm as sane as Harley Quinn. On my even days, I'm as sane as a rock.
    • If you could have any superpower what would it be?- Invisibility.
    • Your element?- FIAAAAAAAH! *coughs* I mean, um, fire.
    • Flying carpet or broomstick?- Flying carpet with a secured seatbelt. >.<
    • Finish with an elegant bow or end with a BANG?- Depends on the situation really. :'D

16. Krowley Moderator

1. Original Impressions?
    2. Current Impressions?
    3. Top 5 favorite animated films?
    4. Fictional Idols?
    5. You are allowed to choose 2 people to fight to the death. Who would be the combatants and why?
    6. You are appointed President of the United states. What are your first 5 laws? (Can be serious or random)
    7. you are only allowed to day 3 phrases for the rest of your life. What are they?
    8. If you could change into an animal, which one and why?
    9. Weapon or Meister?
    10. You have the power to cancel one show and renew another. Which would you cancel and which would you renew?

17. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Favorite book series?

Favorite standalone book?

Have you ever had pumpkin cookies?

Are you planning on having pumpkin cookies sometime in the future?

If you could go back in time to any year and only act as an observer without effecting anything, which year would you go to and why?

18. Pinekaboo Chaser

1. First and current impressions of me?
    2. What superpower would you have if you could have any?
    3. How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?

4. Hugs?
    5. Who would win in a fight between Rainbow Dash's wings and Fluttershy's stare?
    6. Who is the most adorable KHV member?
    7. Who is the least adorable KHV member?
    8. What two KHV members would you like to see the child of?
    9. Favourite Pokémon? (I don't care that you don't like Pokémon much, PICK ONE.)
    10. Am I cheating by listing impressions as one question?

19. Mish smiley day!

Locke'd as per QT participant's request.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.