Persona 4.5 - Sign-Up & Discussion

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Doukuro, Dec 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    [ RP Thread ]

A short distance away from the bustling streets of Tokyo is the more natural town of Okumasha, which is embedded in the mountains and forests of the area. Surrounded with grand lakes, the beauty of the woods, and famous hot springs the place became a well known vacation spot where many would come to escape the pressures of the city.

However their visits stopped and those who are here currently are not allowed to leave. The reasons have not yet been disclosed but many rumors of government conspiracies are already circulating.

About a week has passed since the town was cut off from the outside world and now a new rumor begins. Apparently strange creatures are now roaming about, consuming every living thing in their path.

And the sky seems to be growing darker.

[​IMG]
    A small group of people wandered into the forest the day after the lock down, soon finding themselves trapped by Shadows. It is then when they awakened to their power, one known as Persona. [This group has a max of three people, on a first come first serve basis. I already have one leaving two open slots. They can pick a level between one and five to be at. Everyone else will later find out about their Persona early on in the RP. This may seem unfair but it'd be super easy to catch up. All Character Stats (knowledge, understanding, etc) will start off at their first level no matter what though. These effect things like npc interaction among other things.]
    Since then the number of Shadows have been steadily increasing; it seems like it is only a matter of time before they begin to flood the town. In fact a sighting had already been reported and gossip of it fills the school, which is where we'll begin.
    [​IMG]
    Normal KHV rules apply, such as no god-modding (such as controlling other people's characters), power playing (ie knowing information your character has not had access to), killing someone without good reason, and the other basics. Should be common knowledge to most, but if you're new or unsure if something is allowed or not feel free to ask.
    Given the limited slots everyone can only make one character. If enough roles remain open and no one has joined in a while then this may change.
    Not everyone has to have a Persona. Just don't think just because they don't have one they won't be involved in the story. They will, however, be rather limited in battles. Least at the start of things.
    Everyone will have a Social Link, but I will be controlling the rankings. To explain; my character is the Justice Arcana therefore she is the Justice Social Link. Anyone who interacts with her will obtain her Social Link nearly instantly, however to rank it they must get along. If I do not rank when you think it ought to be upgraded PM me and we'll discuss. Especially contact me for your character, since no one knows them better than you would. This applies to the Social Link being reversed as well.
    To expand what's stated above there is no Wildcards. So why have social links if you can't use them to fuse Persona or increase your Persona's stats? Well simple. Ranking Social Links will earn your character prizes, mainly skills otherwise unobtainable. These will be given in Skill Cards, which can be applied to your Persona or traded for a skill that you think will better suit you.
    Character Stats (Knowledge, Courage, Expression, Understanding, and Diligence) will be increased depending on what your characters does in the rp, and via mini-games that may be applied later on. And while it will not affect your character's personality in the rp (will be boring if everyone acted the same way) it will be important for for NPC interactions, which locations they may enter, missions, and jobs. Most of these things will be introduced one by one as we go to avoid people getting overwhelmed or confused by them as well as keeping things in order.
    Besides main quests your character is free to do as he or she pleases throughout most days. And while some events are mandatory others will be optional.
    If you want a special character (someone from one of the games or a non-human character) you MUST have my permission beforehand. I will be trying my best to keep these at a minimum though, so your reasoning must be really good.
    Seeing as your character will start out knowing nothing about Personas (in most cases) neither do you. So it is possible to join without having played any of the games as there is always myself and the wiki to help you out.
    And of course have fun and remember I am always open to discuss about anything that may bother or confuse you. And it is never too late to join.
    [​IMG]

• [​IMG]
      Given Okumasha's small size it only contains one school, available for students of all ages. However the school may be one of the town's largest buildings, taking pride in its academic scores and generally well behaved student body.​
      More details to be added later.​

• [​IMG]
      A dense forest that once hummed with life. However, since the sky grew darker it is almost as if everything went into hiding. Even seeing the tiniest of bugs and birds is a rare thing now.​

• More locations will be open soon.​
    [​IMG]

• [​IMG]
      "The Justice Arcana symbolizes a strict allegory of justice, objectivity, rationality and analysis. Gameplay-wise, the Personas of the Justice Arcana are commonly Personas excelling in Light-based affinities."
      Karen Williams is a bright young adult who wishes nothing more than to help people and succeed in life, though her sense of justice is currently rather black and white. She is also one of the first to awaken to her power, which brought forth Caritas. The Persona is currently level 4 with the skills Garu and Dia. (Strength: 4; Magic: 5; Endurance: 3; Agility: 4; Luck: 3. EXP To Next Level: 33. Next Skill: Hama, learned at Level 7. Weak Against: Zio and Mudo skills. Strong Against: Garu and Hama skills.)​
      Courage: Average
      Knowledge: Informed
      Expression: Rough
      Understanding: Basic
      Diligence: Callow

Played By: Monochrome/Doukuro​

• [​IMG]

"The Moon Arcana is associated with creativity, inspiration, dreams, madness, illusions, fear, fantasy, the subconscious and trickery. Gameplay-wise, the Personas of the Moon Arcana tend to align towards Physical Skills, while having average Magic stats."
      Raidou Kuzunoha the XIV is a Devil Summoner with a guide named Gouto, a sarcastic talking cat who was to guide Raidou. He currently controls Ukobach. The Demon is currently level 3 with the skills Agi and Sukunda. (Strength: 3; Magic: 4; Endurance: 3; Agility: 4; Luck: 2. EXP To Next Level: 24. Next Skill: Pulinpa, learned at Level 4. Weak Against: Bufu skills. Strong Against: Agi skills.)​
      Courage: Average​

Played By: K3YBL4D3 KHIGHT​

• [​IMG]
      "Fool represents innocence, divine inspiration, madness, freedom, spontaneity, inexperience, chaos, and creativity. Gameplay-wise, the Fool Arcana tends to be the "jack of all trades," since its Personas can inherit all skills without preference for any type."

Alex Rhodes is the kind of person that most people would love to have as a friend. Even though he can be a bit reckless at time, he'll always stick by your side and support you. His power gave birth to Susano-o, who is currently level 1 with the skills Dia, Garu, and Bash. (Strength: 3; Magic: 1; Endurance: 1; Agility: 2; Luck: 2. EXP To Next Level: 12. Next Skill: Sukunda, learned at Level 6. Blocks Against: Garu skills. Strong Against: Agi skills.)

Courage: Average

Played By: Master of Keyblades​

The Sheet:

Character Name and Appearance:
    Short Description:
    Arcana: (currently off limits ones are death, devil, judgement, and world/universe.)

Persona's Name and Appearance:
    Other: (Any history you wish to give them, which do you wish to favor in term of stats and attack types, etc. It has to follow their arcana though. If left blank I will fill everything in with what Personas normally have per arcana. This is where you put their level as well, if you're one of the ones who went to the forest.)

2. Labrys King's Apprentice

Special Character

Raidou Kuzunoha the XIV

Raidou Kuzunoha the XIV wears the Yumizuki High uniform, albeit with somewhat pointed-shoes, a school cap, and a very noticeable katana hidden under his cape.

He undergoes through intensive training as a devil summoner
    In the Imperial Highschool until he was ready to go through the trials at the Nameless shrine there he takes his place as Raidou Kuzunoha XIV. . Raidou Kuzunoha uses a Katana, Pistol and Demon Tubes known as kudato capture and use demons for detective work as well as protection. Raidou Kuzunoha is assigned to protect the Capital from various supernatural dangers. He works out of the Narumi Detective Agency

I have obtain my information from here http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Raidou_Kuzunoha_the_XIV

He does not have powers of a persona user but his powers are similar but harder to do. He's a devil summoner which means he control demons aka:stronger that persona's.

His social Link Arcana is the Justice.

His equipped demon is pyro Uchobock

History:
    *Contains SMT series spoiler*
    Raidou was the one who defeated Lucifer and caused the cycle of rebirth which starts everything and creation all over into a cycle. He defeated god like figures with his great powers, he fought against the Demi-fiend and assisted him inti defeating Lucifer and Kagusuchi. He's trapped in the vortex world, how he got out Is unknown.

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

Character Name and Appearance: Alex Rhodes
    Short Description: Alex is the kind of person that most people would love to have as a friend. Even though he can be a bit reckless at time, he'll always stick by your side and support you.
    Arcana: Fool

Persona's Name and Appearance: Susano-o
    Other:

4. Doukuro Chaser

Can you change the Persona from Izanagi to something else? Either a common Persona (meaning none of the character's starting ones) or a made up one will do. Otherwise accepted the both of you. I'll make the RP thread now but it won't start just yet.

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

Will Susano-o work, if not then I have aback up ready.

6. Doukuro Chaser

Yes that will do .

7. Labrys King's Apprentice

Blazblue xD
    When do I change my demon to Raidou frost?

8. Doukuro Chaser

I'll send a message when it's ok.

Edit: You have been added to the first posts with skills, weaknesses/strengths, and exp information. I will get things started either later today or tomorrow morning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.