Original Album 2 "Slumber" Samples

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, well it seems a while ago there was finally a first piece of Kingdom Hearts news. Which is great considering it was a trailer. Hopefully more news comes out in the near future, though it's expected that the news will start pouring in form Square-Enix after E3, hopefully anyways.

While we wait for E3 to come though for more news, I've been working hard on the second album of the Original Album series. It actually finished a lot earlier then I thought it would. However there are a few tiny kinks I need to work out, so I can definitely confirm the second Album release will be set for June 10th.

The first album got over 2,000 downloads which is really good and a lot of people e-mailed me about the next album which is kind of awkward since it's just a free fan-album.

Anyways, while the second album is in fixing stage, I thought it would be great to show a short 32 second sample of each of the tracks. Also the tracks will all have separate links to download (Due to my internet acting up strangely lately and randomly cutting off). This will also make it easier for people to download the tracks they might be most willingly to hear after listening to the samples without having to download the whole package.

"Slumber" Samples
    1 - A Rising Sunset Download
    2 - Shards that Glow Download
    3 - A Beautiful Battle Download
    4 - Tears Download
    5 - The Arcade Download
    6 - True Warrior Download
    7 - Peace Everywhere Download
    8 - Truth Download
    9 - A Hope that Lights All Download
    10 - True Holiness Download
    11 - The Pain of a Thousand... Download
    12 - Flowers fall upon... Download
    13 - A Single Pedal... Download
    14 - Creating Unity and Harmony... download

Hope you enjoy the samples!

Also note, the last 4 tracks give a message like the last 3 tracks in the previous album did. That's because these tracks, just like the other 3 tracks take a twist in the album, they are also meant to give a "Boss/Final Boss" feel as well. This time the last 4 tracks take on a classical vs Rock feel instead of a religious final boss feel.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Luxord93
      Luxord93
      On the topic if the Albums, I was wondering if there were individual downloads of the songs from the previous album, and possibly when this one comes out. I have Dial up, and getting the whole album would take me for ever, plus I can choose the songs I enjoy the most, just a pleading suggestion.:unsure:
    2. Vex123
      Vex123
      Thanks Xaldin! This is a great album. Are you gonna work on a second Piano Hearts Album?
    3. Xaldin
      Xaldin
      Yeah this one will be having the individual songs for download, and I'll work on getting the first album to have individual song downloads too.
    4. JaxonXIII
      JaxonXIII
      *watches Xaldin's Youtube channel for the songs to show up... and the rest of the Eternity Album*

What? I want to listen to them fully before I download.
    5. Fallout
      Fallout
      Wow, that's pretty cool, Xaldin.
    6. kahu
      kahu
      I've definately heard some of these on newgrounds. <__<;; Nice job as always.
    7. mikki
      mikki
      I should get busy making my own songs during the summer when I have time. I have a lot in my head that I need to get out before I just forget how they go.
    8. Xaldin
      Xaldin
      Yeah, a few of these I already made, but most of the bunch were recently created and aren't on Newgrounds....yet.
    9. ChaosGuardian
      ChaosGuardian
      Have the songs been released in their full version yet?