"Original Album 1 - Eternity"

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, May 25, 2008.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, like I said we had a second update today, and here it is. While Piano Hearts Vol 2 is in progression. Waiting for a few more e-mails from people who want to participate. We would like to announce a second series of Album that's being started. While Piano Hearts will have compilation work from various Kingdom Hearts and Music Fans doing Kingdom Hearts songs. This album will be featuring completely original pieces in the style of Video Game music created by me. Some songs will be full songs with endings, others will fade out as they are meant to be loopable.

Each "Original Album" will be released a month apart from each other. While the Piano Hearts is still unsure of it's releasing times. Since it's still being worked on but may be around a month as well.

Anyways, this album consists of 13 tracks from small piano parts to an Organ to an arrange of over 10 different instruments. I hope you enjoy this album, and also here's hoping to Square-Enix revealing something wonderful at E3 2008

Download (.zip format 21MB)

Track List
    1 - Requiem to the Azure Sky (1:41)
    2 - Shadow of the Erasing Fantasy (1:11)
    3 - Every Day is a Calm Day (1:36)
    4 - Mountain Path (4:31)
    5 - Blessing to Those with Light (1:40)
    6 - Two Time (1:20)
    7 - A Comfortable Home (1:16)
    8 - Corruption to the Young (3:48)
    9 - The Opportunity to Fight (1:53)
    10 - A House of Fortunes (1:17)
    11 - Only a Corrupt Child can... (1:52)
    12 - Obtain the Power of... (2:53)
    13 - ...A God (2:49)

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, May 25, 2008.

1. Xendran
      Xendran
      Dude, this stuff is really good!
    2. Xaldin
      Xaldin
      Thanks Xendran, it took me a while to make those especially the last track. Hopefully some new KH news comes in the near future.
    3. JaxonXIII
      JaxonXIII
      Is there a Youtube link to this?

To the songs being played...
    4. Xaldin
      Xaldin

Unfortunately no, cause I haven't uploaded these to youtube, I can if you wish me to.
    5. JaxonXIII
      JaxonXIII
      Please do so. I can't play piano or any other insturment well...
    6. Xendran
      Xendran
      ...A God is my favourite out of all of these, it seems like a really good Final Boss track
    7. KHm0nk3y
      KHm0nk3y
      waaaa thats cool stuff ^^
    8. Darkcloud
      Darkcloud
      Aw man...this looks like a cool list...but I can't download it right now because my certain restrictions forbid me from downloading...T_T. Anyways, good job on volume 2.
    9. Spunk Ransom
      Spunk Ransom
      I'm downloading the file now!
      I am really excited!
      I love this type of music!
      =D
    10. Xendran
      Xendran
      You should attempt to release a track comparable to something as epic as One Winged Angel.
      Difficult: yes.
    11. D*Reeves
      D*Reeves
      Brilliant work lad!
    12. Collisionunion
      Collisionunion
      Great songs man.im downloading ASAP
    13. Sorikai
      Sorikai
      wow these r awesome!!!!*adds 2 iPod*
    14. Xegreny
      Xegreny
      Wow Xaldin. These are really great!

Though, the whole Only a Corrupt Child Can... Obtain the power of.... A God. Thing is very, Death Noteish. :X

Great work!
    15. Arc
      Arc
      damn...the file is corrupted for me...I downloaded it on two different comps too...
    16. Xaldin
      Xaldin

Woah, wasn't meant to be Death Noteish, it was suppose to convey a more message on society however the meaning behind those words aren't as literal as the title makes it sound.
    17. emerald_flame
      emerald_flame
      Wow ! awesome songs ! ^^ keep up the great work and i look forward to the next albums ^^
    18. Xegreny
      Xegreny
      I know. But whenever I read those titles, I always think of one of the scenes from the Manga. The one when Light's Dad has a heart attack, and Light and L determine that Kira is most likely a "Affluent Child". And, they theorize that Kira has "powers like that of a god". So.... :X
    19. mikki
      mikki
      These songs aren't bad. Where did you learn to make music like this? You sound really professional with them.