Nomura Set To Attend This Years' Comic-Con!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Calxiyn, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Square Enix NA has announced in a Square Enix Presents video and on the North American Square-Enix Blog that Tetsuya Nomura, the director of the Kingdom Hearts series will be attending the Comic-Con being held in San Diego. He will be holding a special autograph session at the Square Enix Booth. The time has not been disclosed.

- The North American Square-Enix Blog

This is a special opportunity you won't want to miss out on!~

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Calxiyn, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Shiki
      Shiki
      Shouldn't it be attend? :P

Thanks for the report!
    2. Mysty
      Mysty
      Heeeeeeey. Good thing I have tickettttttts. Though I'm probably the ONLY person on KHV that will be at Comic Con. If I see him guys, I'll ask him to autograph my Cloud Strife KH Play Arts unopened Figure box for you all. <3
    3. Calxiyn
      Calxiyn
      Ahahaha That's what late reporting does to me :P Thank you you so much I'm so embarrassed
    4. Shiki
      Shiki
      I hate you so much right now ;-;
    5. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      You should share some of that hatred with Sora. He's far too nice for his own good.

Anyway, it's awesome that you're going there Myst. Have fun meeting Nomura!
    6. Heart ❤
      Heart ❤
      Myst oh brother of mine do tell him I love him and he ruined my life for your favorite little sister <3
    7. Mysty
      Mysty
      Do I have to? Last year you told me to tell the teen wolf cast you loved them. Fiiiiine
    8. Heart ❤
      Heart ❤
      <333333333
    9. Calxiyn
      Calxiyn
      The Kingdom Hearts Official Twitter just tweeted the Play Arts Kai action figures that are qualifying items, these will allow you to receive a ticket to the Scheduled Signing Session.

[​IMG]