Nomura Interview with Engadget

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

As the second day of E3 continues, the Kingdom Hearts director, Tetsuya Nomura, continues giving interviews to different news outlets, being asked about the highly-anticipated KH3. In the following interview by Engadget, Nomura discusses online features, gameplay, and the amount of worlds in the game compared to earlier titles:

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 17, 2015.

1. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      Good grief, I wish everyone and their mother would stop asking about a Frozen-based world.
    2. Explode
      Explode
      Especially because we all know it's happening. It's the highest-grossing animated film of all time.
    3. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      I'm wondering how they'll do online? would it be like they did in BBS or something different?

I like having the less load times, that'll be nice. And having a much larger world compared to the past games will be fun too
    4. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠
      ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠
      Well since it is extremely popular, questions are of course going to be asked about it.
    5. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Personally, I'd much rather they keep asking for a Frozen world than a Star Wars world.
      Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
    6. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      I have no qualms with a Frozen-based world appearing; it just seems that in most every interview we get with the developers, someone has to ask if Frozen specifically is getting a world.
    7. Krowley
      Krowley
      Imagine being the magazine that confirmed it's confirmation. Would garner a lot of attention, so it doesn't surprise me too much.
      Seeing as how Nomura said there would be more worlds than that of KH2, I'm hoping it comes up to his original vision of about 20 or so.