Nomura interview with Degenki Playstation on Kingdom Hearts 3

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Krowley Moderator

More info on Kingdom Hearts 3 as Degenki Playstation is the next interviewer to Tetsuya Nomura. Sadly not much is revealed, but hey, at least the updates on development are consistent!

Translated by Zephyr of KHinsider

Credit to Roxam for the news discovery.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Awesome (and your welcome Krowley)!

Curious about the smartphone support. Glad I have one. Although I do hope tablets are considered as well so I can actually use my iPad for gaming (besides playing FF3 on it).
    2. 61
      They way some things are worded it sounds like there's another trailer.

... sadly there's not. ... I checked.
    3. Airi Ban
      Airi Ban
      Online support is definitely something I'd like to see and I'm interested as to how the smartphone support would work. Sounds like it would be interesting.
    4. Gelatinous Ghost
      Gelatinous Ghost
      Glad for consistent news on development. however, I do not think as many fans were "kept at peace" with the spin offs as they think. ​
    5. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      The "keep the fans at peace" quote was referring to the KH3 announcement, not the handheld games released in the past couple of years.
    6. DualBladeRoxas
      DualBladeRoxas
      I don't think that MOST players really need a re-cap from previous games continuously in my opinion. I mean a few flashbacks here and there wouldn't hurt but if people are just beginning the game and are going to just jump right into the final chapter of the saga, they should AT LEAST know what's happened from the previous games otherwise why should they skip to the final part when you have no idea why/how things are happening? All the recaps in cutscenes would kinda be a waste of time for experienced players who know exactly why/how things are happening. If they really want to do this, I would do what they did in re: coded and just put previous game info in Jiminy's Journal so it's there for new users to look at and out of the way for more experienced players. But this is just my opinion.
    7. Menos Grande
      Menos Grande
      they will probably recap as people over Xbox one won't have the previous games.
    8. Plums
      Plums
      They're probably going to do this. Dunno about BBS, but Days had a recap in the instruction manual, Re:coded had the journal and I believe KH3D had its own recap system (in addition to the opening in the same vein as LH2s)

If anything, they'll probably have a summary available ala something akin to Theater Mode or journal entries.