No New KH3 Info at E3

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by libregkd, Jun 6, 2014.

1. libregkd -

Despite Square releasing a teaser for Kingdom Hearts III in the newest trailer for the Kingdom Hearts 2.5 collection, do not expect any more new information regarding the game at this year's E3. In an interview, Shinji Hasimoto had this to share about Kingdom Hearts III and it's presence at the expo:

via Square Enix

Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by libregkd, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Cherry Berry
      Cherry Berry
      #Pleasebeexcited™

In all seriousness though, I was personally expecting more than what was given to us this year for KH3, which is a bummer. They're probably trying to have everybody at the tips of their seats wondering about the origin story ;o
      I'm happy 'bout the KH2.5 news though, and the release date~
    2. kngdmhrts2
      kngdmhrts2
      I'm ok with this, granted that more would have been better, but it might be better if 2.5 takes more priority this year so it doesn't get overshadowed by anything else of KH3. Especially with the lack of news on 2.5 at all before these past 2 weeks.

And while the initial announcement was best suited to happen at E3 like it did last year, anything majorly new from now on is probably better saved for TGS and Jump Festa.
    3. ~Clave Ensis~
      ~Clave Ensis~
      true there may be no new info, but maybe they may unpack the end of the 2.5 teaser a little. I hope so, just as a little additive to their talk on 2.5 :)
    4. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      Oh, boo. :L

Kinda like Clave said, I expect them to at least mention it with the 2.5 trailer and all. Just a quick mention would be fine, and then maybe a few other little things in a Nomura interview. But that 2.5 trailer has sated a lot of my KH3 hunger.
    5. Twero
      Twero
      Ahhhhh.....

Well, At least we all know the launching date of 2.5 Remix, which already made my day.
    6. Misty
      Misty
      It doesn't sound like FFXV will be there either, but apparently Square is going to be announcing something new... FF12 or KH3D remaster please.
    7. libregkd
      libregkd
    8. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      I think it would make more sense to announce a KH3D remaster at Jump Festa after 2.5 has been released (or D23 if they're gonna have something KH-related again this year)
    9. Twero
      Twero
      I bet they will give up more info in the Jump Fiesta/Tokyo Game Show, that's for sure!
    10. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      What I like is that the possibility of Square Enix's new game not being a KH or Final Fantasy thing didn't even cross most people's mind :P
    11. . : tale_wind
      /inb4twewysequel
    12. libregkd
    13. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
      you're hilarious
    14. . : tale_wind
      I'm not saying it'll happen for sure, but IF IT DOES I WILL COME BACK TO THIS POST AND MOCK YOU RELENTLESSLY AND YOU WILL NEVER LIVE IT DOWN
    15. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      I'll be too busy preordering it to hear you
      But
      TWEWY 2, that's rich
    16. . : tale_wind
      My legit guesses were gonna be another Tomb Raider remake/remaster or a Bravely Default sequel, but I figured posting about a TWEWY sequel would get more of a reaction. :P
    17. Ars Nova
      Ars Nova
      Meh, not surprising. They made their stance on KH3 clear. Maybe we can hope for bigger teasers with the full release of II.5.

I will lose my mind
    18. ~Clave Ensis~
      ~Clave Ensis~
      I reckon that if there's going to be a KH3D remaster it'll come out in a special extended edition with KH3 on the PS4, like a KH3 remix (if they do one - but given SE has done it for all the others I say they will). I highly doubt there'll be a remaster of KH3 as soon as it comes out, so hopefully we'll get the full loot along with Japan.
    19. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      I really doubt they'd save remastering DDD for AFTER KH3, that's the point where the game would be irrelevant anyways