New Kingdom Hearts III Info on August 16th (D23 Event)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by libregkd, Jul 13, 2015.

1. libregkd -

Untitled.png

Disney Interactive has just announced that there will be new information at the event held in Anaheim, California regarding various video games that Disney is collaborating on, which including Disney Infinity, Star Wars Battlefront, and of course Kingdom Hearts III.

D23 Blog

August 16th is just over a month away, so we don't have to wait long for more info!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by libregkd, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Karuta
      Karuta
      Well this was unexpected. I guess we're getting KH3 info at both D23 events this year.
    2. CloakedThunder
      CloakedThunder
      it's good there a lot of KH3 information coming out this year, can't wait to find out what new information they have on KH3, hopefully there something about the release date at one of these events ( I wonder if this means the game is nearing completion, hope so). Quite curious as to who the special guests are.
    3. DangostreetGames
      DangostreetGames
      Just like how I covered the KH 2.5 Launch Event with pics as a VIP, I will be going and will provide pictures as well! (hopefully it won't be a closed event so I can take the juicy stuff) Please look forward to next month!

On forward!
    4. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      I'm guessing we'll get to know the next new world Nomura teased about revealing "soon"
    5. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      !!!

NICE

I wonder if we'll get to see a new world for the game? Heck, even seeing a newly-confirmed returning world would be rad. Totally wasn't expecting this blindside from the hype train; time to jump back on!
    6. KeybearerofSea
      KeybearerofSea
      Yes! Calling this now, Utada Hikaru will be announced as having written a new song! Calling it! She's got a new album coming out and I am calling it. What? Don't look at me like that. I AM ALLOWED TO DREAM!! :D
    7. CloakedThunder
      CloakedThunder
      I hope Utada Hikaru comes back for KH3 as well, it would be nice if she did since she did sing the openings for kingdom hearts 1 and 2, I just think it would be really cool if she came back for 3 as she has been a big part of the franchise since the first game.
    8. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      It's still too early for them to confirm Utada's involvement. I wouldn't expect such an announcement until sometime next year.
    9. KeybearerofSea
      KeybearerofSea
      Exactly. Plus, KH has really helped her carrier so I would honestly be surprised if she didn't return.

Idk I think it could be sooner rather then later. After all, they don't have to release it right off the bat.
    10. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      IIRC, her involvement with KH2 wasn't confirmed until a few months before the game's release. So unless KH3 is releasing by the end of this year (which it's not), I really can't see any sort of confirmation being made.

Besides, she has only just recently came out of her long hiatus. I can't see them making a deal with her that quick.
    11. KeybearerofSea
      KeybearerofSea
      Mmm... you could be right. Still, I think I'll stick with my wishful thinking. :D