New KH3 Info Possible at E3

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

In an interview with Nikkei Trendy, Square-Enix President and CEO Yosuke Matsuda spoke of the possibility of new KH3 info at this year's E3. A translation of the interview by DualShockers states:

Here's to hoping we get a new trailer at E3!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Mar 31, 2014.

1. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠
      ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠
      To be honest if there isn't some kind of follow up from last year's E3 I will be incredibly disappointed. Words cannot describe.

That being said, any new information, trailers/videos etc would be lovely. Let's hope for the best.
    2. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      Considering how long development is likely take, I'll be happy if they just show some sort of short preview like what they showed at last E3 and D23. I won't mind all too much if we don't learn anything significant about the story.
    3. Ienzo
      Ienzo
      Just something would be good, it doesn't have to be an amazing trailer or the official storyline but just some teaser or snippet would be lovely. Of course a trailer would be even better but I am not holding my breath for anything.

... Perhaps a release date may be needed xD
    4. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      Given that there really hasn't been much new info since D23, I'd be happy with another short teaser, or just some kind of confirmation that they're progressing in development.
    5. libregkd
    6. Antidote
      Antidote
      It would be nice to hear some news, but I'm not expecting much. Even if they were to give some spiel about how the development is going that'd be cool.

At this point, I'm anxious to hear more about II.5, considering it will be coming to us a lot sooner. Need a release date.
    7. Krowley
      Krowley
      Honestly just looking forward to the sightings of advancing development. Even so much as a confirmed Disney world or two would please me.
    8. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      This! Just a glimpse or two of a new world would be good enough for me.
    9. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      I would at least like a list of some worlds we might visit, or maybe a preview that shows a little more of what's going on than just them showing some of the gameplay and a summon. Other than the new look and the keyblade guns, I don't really think we got too much from the last trailer.
    10. . : tale_wind
      E3 trailer: NUOHMYGOD WHAT IS MASTER KEEPER DOING ON THE DESTINY ISLANDS. TIDAL WAVES OF HEARTLESS. PARKOUR. NUOHMYDHSGFHFD KH3 EXISTS
      D23 trailer: NUOHMYGOD KEYBLADE DUAL GUNS. THEME PARK ATTACKS. DONALD AND GOOFY.
    11. Misty
      Misty
      I'd love to see a tech demo like the Rock Titan one, maybe just showing off any environments they have in an acceptable condition. That's about as high as I'm letting my expectations go.
    12. DuelRoxas16
      DuelRoxas16
      they have to show something at E3 this year, I really hope its got something to do with Riku because we don't know much of what he will be doing yet
    13. . : tale_wind
      According to E3's synopsis (with some very short steps of logic), Riku is gonna be with King Mickey to look for Terra, Aqua, and Ven.

14. Anixe
      Anixe
      Like everyone else posting here, I'm also on the side of there not being actual news for KH3 development. More likely than none, KH 2.5 will be the spotlight for E3 this year.

But yeah, I hope this doesn't become the next FFvXIII development hell period lol.
    15. exile0025
      exile0025
      i hope we get all 3 to be honest
    16. DuelRoxas16
      DuelRoxas16
      I had heard about Riku helping Mickey but I want to see to two together even if its 3 seconds of a cutscene , I want to see them with the new graphics
    17. Twero
      Twero
      Man, if they give us some info (maybe a trailer) during the E3, this E3 gonna be awesome!
      The only thing I want this year is some KH III infos, that's all.
      Oh, and 2.5 Remix release date would be nice too.

If not in E3, maybe in D23, I can wait.