New Famitsu Interview with Nomura

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

With the release of Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix in Japan, Famitsu has conducted another interview with Kingdom Hearts series director, Tetsuya Nomura, sharing some of his thoughts on the remastered games, as well as comments on the new scenes included (which have yet to appear online). Credit to SkyKeybladeHero of KH13.com for the translated interview below:

Source: KH13.com

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Oct 1, 2014.

1. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      Interesting to see that Nomura hasn't given up on Birth By Sleep -Volume 2-, and even cooler to know that it wasn't just Aqua wandering the Realm of Darkness! Man, I actually want that game to happen now.

Also interesting is the idea that Re:coded and X have been tied together! It'll be neat to see how that works out~
    2. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      Alice in Wonderland is my favourite anime
    3. Misty
      Misty
      I still don't think much of anything will come out of BBS Vol 2 -- certainly not an entirely new game like some people seem to expect. I don't think they'd waste their time on it when KH3 is in active development. We had a podcast episode about it and I can see having a portion of KH3 where Aqua, still in the Realm of Darkness, is playable but that's the most I expect.

Thanks Roxam!
    4. AzzyFox
      AzzyFox
      You know what would be cool? BBS Volume 2 as a playable prologue to KH3.
    5. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      that's what I'm figuring. basically a more interesting version of Roxas' intro
      unless Aqua has to do odd jobs in the Realm of Darkness
    6. Truly Mad Moves
      Truly Mad Moves
      YESSSSS! He still wants to do Birth By Sleep: Volume 2.

I think it can still work as a full game. Who knows what kind of experiences she has down there? Who she meets who has connections to the rest of the series? Plus, the secret episode ends with her realizing that Cinderella's world has fallen into darkness, so... there's the world-travelling aspect of the game, right there. A midquel that fills in the gaps of ten years of wandering around? The possibilities are endless...
    7. Menos Grande
      Menos Grande
      What would be even cooler? Make it for Ps Vita so we can brag about it ç.ç no fair that nintendo handled has more love than we dot.
    8. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      Even PlayStation loves the 3DS mroe than the Vita, there's not much of a chance that KH... or much of anything, honestly... will make it to that system